gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 05:11:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 174
Total: 174

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 96 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 126  (Read 153731 times)
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #80 on: November 22, 2007, 06:21:07 PM »

wave

Wanted to stop in and wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you enjoyed spending time with your loved ones today. It was just the three of us - Mom, Dad and me - for dinner this evening. Hopefully we'll be back to the old routine next year. Mom and I are getting up to go shopping in the morning. It'll be her first Black Friday experience.

Back to the football game! Have a great weekend!

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
Ilovetowrite
UltimateFan

« Reply #81 on: November 22, 2007, 06:53:44 PM »

UGGGG what a day I had to work. I had 3 call ins and one who came to work but played the ol I got an emergency call I gota go. He had said he wanted to leave early and I told him no. So he had his wife call and say there was an emergency. I had to work the floor with only one worker.

Other than that the turkey came out good. I ate twice the hospital had a free turkey lunch for us. It was good. I ate all day I think.

Anyone going shopping on black fri??? I want to go to bath and body works in the mall. I have to work though. I may stop in real fast. We shall see.

I am off to find the cranberry juce. I love the hospitals cranberry juce.

Keeper of Clays straight hair and Flip flops.

CLAY'S BUS BABE.
Clays Traveling Gypsy.
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #82 on: November 22, 2007, 07:06:33 PM »

Just wanted to wish everyone here at the OCD a very happy thanksgiving. I wish you all good health and happiness.

Frankie - your pie sounds similar to the one I made.

We had dinner at my daughter's house and I just got home. Had a wonderful day and I have to say, I'm thankful that, at my age, I have my health and I am thanksful for every day that God gives me.

I don't want to start naming everyone, because I know I'll forget someone - so , please, please that I do love all of you and wish you nothing but the best that life has to offer.

AC - I loved that one post that had a new color. Loved the color.

Well, it is late, I'm going to go to bed early, but I want to send hugs to everyone. Your "cookie lady" - Evelyn

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
MDClayAikenFan00
Claynewbie

MDCLAYAIKENFAN00

« Reply #83 on: November 22, 2007, 07:13:07 PM »

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYBODY! I haven't posted in awhile so I wanted to say hi to everyone and I hope everyone had a good Holliday! To everyone that's going to see Clay for Christms have fun. I wont be able to see Clay for his Christmas tour but I am planning on going to see Spamalot with a friend! I so can NOT wait!  Wink

Diana Weber
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #84 on: November 22, 2007, 07:48:22 PM »

Just stopping in for a minute.
I'm playing babysitter with my little niece Infinity

God Bless you all and hope you had a wonderful
Thanksgiving

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Miss you Debi, JJ, and Julie
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #85 on: November 22, 2007, 08:13:31 PM »

Hey all. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Thanks Woody for the new session. Have a great Thanksgiving with your family.

Glad you got to Chicago safely.

Like the Charlie Brown and Snoopy picture.

Boca-Have a great Thanksgiving with your family and Bozena coming over.

Well said!!! We are very blessed. Huggles

Angela-Happy Thanksgiving to you and Tony.

Frankie-You, Lewis, Jack, Tuffy and Gumbo have a great Thanksgiving and have a nice visit with your friends.

How cute you got shirts for them to wear. Can't wait to see the pics.

Sorry about your car. Hope they can repair it.

That's really nice Cameron got to do that.

How weard it's snowing in Texas. It was hot today here in MD.

Yeah on Clay being in Newsweek!!! Funny they had to mention the plane incident. Laughing

Heard he was mentioned on the Thanksgiving Day parade this morning. They were showing something on Broadway shows and mentioned he was going to be in Spamalot. How cool is that.

He's been sick a lot this past year. Would love to take care of him. hehe

Prissy-You and Skip have a great Thanksgiving at your friends house and have a safe trip.

Good luck to the Cowboys.

I heard about Larry King with the DWTS peeps after it was over. Missed it too.

Tammy-Hope Ping will be ok. Huggles That's good to hear about what the Vet did with her.

That's too bad you didn't get to see Elliott but can understand you were worried about Ping.

Hope Joe can feel better.

Have a great Thanksgiving with your family.

Cute pics and video. Laughing

Charlene-Happy Thanksgiving to you and have a nice visit with your son and grandson.

Pepe-Happy Thanksgiving to you.

Jerry-Enjoy your food and football.

That's great you can have off work tomorrow. Enjoy your long weekend.

Great pics.

Glory-Beautifully said and Life is indeed good.

Glad you can get to see to see your kids and grandkids for Thanksgiving this weekend. That's cute about Faith.

Have a nice visit with your mom. Glad she's doing well.

Clay blogged at 11:30 last night. He's so sweet. I really don't think he regrets doing this cause he seems excited about it. Probably just didn't realize how much work it will be. Got teary eyed when he said he's thankful for us.

Lora-Have a nice Thanksgiving.

Enjoy the Cowboys.

to your niece. Hope she feels better and you can get to see her.

Rainy-Have a nice Thanksgiving with Catherine and your sons.

Hope you feel better.

Marilyn-Happy Thanksgiving to you. Loved the card you made.

Thud! on those pics.

Evelyn-Happy Thanksgiving to you and glad you had a nice Thanksgiving at your sister's.

Betty-Have a great Thanksgiving with your friends.

Jerry posted the Benny Hill pic and Rainy quoted him.

Lolita-Have a nice Thanksgiving with your family and new baby. Smile

Carol-Happy Thanksgiving to you too and have a nice dinner with your girlfriend.

Lindsey-Happy Thanksgiving to you and glad you get to spend some time with your parents. Good luck to you and your mom shopping tomorrow.

Meesa-You and your Grandma have a great Thanksgiving.

If Clay read some of his blog replies last night I told him to pick you to win for Wichita. Wink Fingers Crossed for you. Maybe you'll hear something tomorrow. I would be checking my e-mail every 5 mins. Laughing

ShellyB-Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Welcome Monica and Happy Thanksgiving to you.

Infinity is a pretty name for a girl.

Michelle-I'm so sorry about your niece. That's awful to hear if there is nothing to treat her ovarian cysts. I'll keep her in my prayers.

Welcome Carla about your sketches.

Have a great Thanksgiving.

Oh I see. Sorry about that. Laughing Thanks and Good luck if you can take pics.I think someone either pinched Clay or pulled him hard and he had to stop and went back on the bus and others couldn't get their handshake. It was a shame someone had to behave like that. Thankfully no one did that to him on the summer tour. You going to try to do it this time?

Shannon-Sorry you were short handed at work. That's nice you could have free turkey.

Diana-Nice to see you. Happy Thanksgiving to you.

That's too bad you won't be able to see Clay this Christmas. Would had liked to had seen you and Sara in DC. That's wonderful you are going to Spamalot. When are you going to go?

Thanks Kat and hope you had a good Thanksgiving.

Like the Loony Toons picture.

Sorry to sound like a broken record today. Turkey can make ya crazy. Laughing

Thanks for the gorgeous pics of our man Woody, Marilyn and Meesa.

Prayers for Janet's family, Boca and her family and her friend, Woody and her hubby and family and her student, Tammy's Ping, Michelle's aunt's family, Meesa's grandmother, Jan's friend, Glory's mom and her friends family, JoAnn's mom, Lora's family, Michelle's niece, Lolita's family, ShellyB and her family, Debi, Kris's cousin's daughter Kennedy and her family and anyone else that needs them.

Everyone have a good Friday. Good luck if you go Christmas shopping.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #86 on: November 22, 2007, 08:16:50 PM »

Goodnight Everyone and Sweet Clay Dreams. Baby Dust off to bed Clay dreaming

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Ilovetowrite
UltimateFan

« Reply #87 on: November 22, 2007, 09:23:50 PM »

Well I am out the door. Going home yipeeeeeeeeeeee. I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving. I will not complaine I have a good job which on most days I am thankful for. LOL. I have a healthy family and friends. Life is good.
See yall in the morning my dad wants to go to lows and shop UGGGGGG Why cant he want to go to k mart or wal mart stores that I love LOL.

Keeper of Clays straight hair and Flip flops.

CLAY'S BUS BABE.
Clays Traveling Gypsy.
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #88 on: November 22, 2007, 09:28:24 PM »

Hey everyone wave
Tiffany ~ I did have a nice thanksgiving and i hope you did too!!!!
Thanks! I love it!!!
hoep you have a good night and sweet clay dreams!

I hope you guys had a wonderful thanksgiving I sure did and I ate like a PIG eek! eek! hehehehhee! Anyhow it was lots of fun and we just hanged out!

ANYHOW GUESS WHAT I GET FOR CHRISTMAS??????????????

I GET AN IPOD NANO Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!!

love ya lots
Kat Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #89 on: November 22, 2007, 10:46:12 PM »

Tis the season to be hairy...

HARRY THE HAIRY APE
1963 #14 R&B, #17 pop hit for Ray Stevens

Well, a strange thing happened the other night
You won't believe it but i swear it's true
Harry the Hairy Ape made his escape from the city zoo

And over cover of darkness he made his way
To the middle of a municipal park
And he hid in the bushes and waited for someone
To come walkin' along by himself in the dark

Then along come somebody not suspecting nothin'
Harry jumped out of the bushes all of a sudden
Beat on his chest, jumped up and down and he'd say...

"Wooo oooh eeee ahhh ahhh eeee ooooh eeee eeee ahhh!"

Which is hairy ape talk for: "Boo! I bet i scared you, ha ha!"

Wow! He scared that poor cat so bad his eyes bugged out
His face turned white and he went off through the park
Screamin' and hollarin' and tearin' at the shrubbery
Knocked down the keep off the grass sign
Ran through a hurricane fence and fell in the municipal swimming pool and drowned

Harry thought this was the funniest thing that he had ever seen
So he laughed "ha ha ha ha" and jumped back in the bushes
And got ready to do it again
The next guy that came along was a near-sighted local DJ

He was just boppin' down the side walk with a bunch of records under his arm
That he was gonna play
So here he come not suspecting nothin'
Harry jumped out of the bushes all of the sudden
Beat on his chest, jumped up and down and he said

"Wooo oooh oooh eeeeehhh ahhhh eeeeh ooooh!!!"

Which is hairy ape talk for: "Boo! I bet i scared you, ha ha!"

Man, that DJ never bat an eye
He was so near-sighted he thought Harry was a rock and roll singer
So he gave him the old glad hand, slap on the back and smile
He said: "don't worry, man, i'm gonna play your records!"
Then he said "bye" and bopped off down the street
Every four or five steps he'd stop and do a little mashed potatoes

Harry didn't know what to think
I mean, it really shook him up and he ran back to his cage
As fast as he could go and jumped up on his little swing and put both hands over his eyes
And he didn't look for three hours and forty five minutes
But that's not the end of the story...here's what happened...

Well, the DJ played Harry's record...

"What record?"

Shut up, and it was a hit and he was a star
He got him some tight pants, went on a promotional tour
Slicked his hair back and started playing the guitar

Yeah, and every Sunday afternoon you can go and see Harry at the zoo
And the girls will scream as he sits on his swing and picks and sings his hit record for you

"Wooo ooooh oooh ahhh eeee oooh oooh eeehhh..."

HAIR
1969 by Ray Stevens

They ask me why...why i'm a hairy guy
I'm hairy noon and nighty-night night
My hair is a fright
I'm hairy high and low...but don't ask me why
Cause I don't know
It's not for lack of bread...like the Grateful Dead

Darling...

Gimme a head with Hair
Long, beautiful Hair
Shining, gleaming, streaming, flaxen, waxen

Won't ya give me down to there, Hair!
Shoulder length or longer, Hair!
Here baby, there mama
Everywhere daddy daddy

Hair, Hair, Hair, Hair!
Grow it, show it
Long as I can grow it my Hair

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees
Give a home for the fleas in my Hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzin' bees
A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, the splendor, the wonder of my...

Hair, Hair, Hair, Hair!
Grow it, show it

I want it long, straight, curly, fuzzy
Snaggy, shaggy, ratsy, matsy
Oily, greasy, fleecy, shining, gleaming, streaming, flaxen, waxen
Knotted, polka-dotted
Twisted, beaded, braided
Call it flowered and confettied
Bangled, tangled, spangled, and spaghetti!

Oh say can you see my eyes, if you can then my hair's too short

Down to here
Down to there
Down to where

Down to where it stops by itself
No never have to cut it cause it stops by itself, hoo hoo ha ha!!

Oh give me a head with Hair
Long, beautiful Hair
Shining, gleaming, streaming, flaxen, waxen

Won't you gimme it down to there, Hair!
Shoulder length or longer, Hair!
Here baby, there mama
Everywhere daddy daddy
Hair, Hair, Hair, Hair!
Grow it show it

Hair! Hair! Hair! Hair!

Grow it show it
Long as I can grow it
My Hair...
===================================

Well, my Thanksgiving day is a blur...i watched the football games but they were a blur. I was watching the Dallas game for a little bit but when i stopped watching it, it was a blow-out 21-3 and so i shut the game off and went to bed around 6pm...and i woke up i think sometime after 11. I'll be heading off to Wal*Mart later...i am hoping they will cash my check. I really don't want to wait until 9am when the bank opens because i might be too tired by then.

Carol: Well, i think the word "mean" in that radio contest between Baby Snooks and others was just an adjective word meaning any character that was "mean, mischievous, troublesome, consistent rule breaker" etc etc. Wasn't the baby's catch-phrase: "Daddy!!!" said in a loud scream?

Tiffany, Kat, Carla Sketch!! wave

Evelyn: The color of this post and the other one is salmon. I've used it before but never in bold print...that's why it looks different. Yes!

Betty: You made a comment about Benny Hill...i have an array of DVDs and videos of Benny that have been made available by Thames Television and other companies. I found it laughable that Thames Television, the company that pushed Benny off the air in 1989, were releasing tons of his TV appearances in the mid '90s and into the current decade on video and DVD. The reason i found it laughable is, Benny was pushed off the air because of his so-called sexist comedy...when he had no outlet to perform his sketches anymore, America also stopped airing Benny's programs on late-night TV. The thing is, since Thames was so determined to get Benny off the air back in that time period, why then would they cash in on his world-wide popularity after his death? I know the answer but i hate the reasons...there are some who say the cancellation of his TV show caused him to not have a reason to live anymore and he spent his last years even more reclusive than he was in his productive years.

I'm gonna lurk around and then head off to Wal*Mart...i called them and they said they're open...but i forgot to ask if there's a certain time period where the cashier's start to cash checks. Typically what i do is, i leave work on Friday mornings around 4 or 4:30 and by the time i get to Wal*Mart the cashier's are cashing checks...but i'd never attempted to cash them this time of the morning...and since i'm bored i think i'll head up there in a few minutes and see if they cash checks this early on a Friday morning.

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #90 on: November 23, 2007, 02:26:55 AM »

I will heading back to Wal*Mart later this morning...probably around 9...it's funny that i didn't want to wait until 9am to cash my check but i'll still be awake. I have some more food to buy. So i'll be gone most of the morning.

While at Wal*Mart earlier, i bought the Barry Manilow DVD project! I'm glad i never had to send away for it on-line...it contains five of Barry's TV specials: The First Barry Manilow Special, 1977; The Second Barry Manilow Special, 1978; The Third Barry Manilow Special, 1979; One Voice, 1980; and Big Fun on Swing Street, 1988.

Carol: I remember Roy Rogers and Gene Autry quite well. The country/Western group, The Riders in the Sky, routinely pay tribute to Roy Rogers and Gene Autry. Roy was in The Sons of the Pioneers and was a movie star and singer. Gene Autry was a movie star and singer as well. 

Zorro must be who you are thinking of...he rode a horse, wore black, used a sword, and he used a whip to pull villains off their horses...if it isn't Zorro, then i don't know who it is No!

Anyway, it gives me a chance to talk about Zorro...

I used to watch ZORRO on the Family Channel...it was an early '90s TV series. The star of the show was a man named Duncan Regehr. The show was filmed in Spain and took place in old California. Soap opera actor, Michael Tylo, was on the show first couple of seasons as the Alcalde. Efrem Zimbalist, Jr portrayed Zorro's father in the first season...Henry Darrow took over for the rest of the series. The comedic elements were provided by Mendoza who craved enchiladas from the Tavern Victoria.

One of the things about Zorro that is interesting to me is Bob Kane, the man behind the Batman character/comic book, borrowed a lot of Zorro's story for Batman. The Batcave, for example, was based on the Zorro legend of his lair being underneath his alter ego's hacienda. Zorro's alter ego is Don Diego. Batman's lair, the Batcave, is beneath his alter ego's mansion. Batman's alter ego is Bruce Wayne. Another aspect of the Zorro-Batman connection was the way the hero's exited their lair's. Batman would speed off in the Batmobile through a tunnel...the side of a mountain opened up and out roared the batmobile. Zorro would jump on his horse and ride off at top speed through his tunnel and out from the side of a mountain.

This is Michael Tylo as the Alcalde...

NEW WORLD ZORRO

As mentioned, he only played that role in the first couple of seasons. ZORRO ran for four seasons on the Family Channel, consisting of over 70 episodes. A new Alcalde was brought in for the rest of the series.

A still picture of Duncan Regehr from the TV show...

ZORRO has been played famously by Douglas Fairbanks, Jr. and Tyrone Power...Guy Williams is the most famous ZORRO since he starred in the original TV show, 1957-1959...

Tyrone Power...

Guy Williams...

Duncan Regehr...

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #91 on: November 23, 2007, 03:47:13 AM »

Dove - You are so sweet! I'll check my e-mail when I come home for lunch and after work.  Huggles

Good morning everyone!  wave I'm going to go shopping with my dad and then off to work.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #92 on: November 23, 2007, 04:13:27 AM »

Good Friday morning everyone.  I made it to 7:00 am.  That is pretty good for me.  I have some guests that slept over last night.  No not the critters.  Laughing Laughing  Catherine and Jamie.  Jamie is still sleeping but I just heard Catherine.  I do have the critter guy coming in a little bit so I sure need a cup of coffee and fix up a little.

I hope everyone had a great holiday.  It was good but way too much turkey.  I ate only once and it lasted all day.  I even bought one pumpkin muffin for myself since the boys don't eat sweets and I didn't even eat it.

Well don't have time to post individually but will try and check back later.

Frankie - beautiful words on that suncatcher.   Huggles

Prissy - I new the cowboys would blow the Jets right out of the stadium.  My team stunk.   I thought Kelly Clarkson did a lousy job singing though.

Jerry - I always watched Zorro when I was younger.

Hugs to all
Rainey
geraldine
UltimateFan

« Reply #93 on: November 23, 2007, 04:58:48 AM »

Hello Everyone.

Lorraine wave my friend.  Can you believe it snowed here all day yesterday! It's already gone this morning Clapping Cold still tho, how is your weather there?  Have a good one today Huggles

Jerry wave I remember the Zorro episodes from TV.  The movies out today have been pretty awesome.  But ofcorse I like Tony Banderes anyway.  Football again today, will you be watching?  Lions lost yesterday again for the third time in a row   How is your team doing?  Dress warm if you go out today. bigsmile

Kat wave Glad you had a good Thanksgiving and got a chance to just hang out.  I ate too much ~ but it was all yummy.  Have a good day. Huggles

Hope everyone had a nice day yesterday.  Don't eat too much leftovers Laughing Enjoy your day.  OMG,,Clay just came on the radio Purple Banana Clapping  See you all later Huggles

Clay's my Wings of Love!
Proud to be a Claymaniac!
geraldine
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #94 on: November 23, 2007, 05:26:50 AM »

Good morning everyone, sorry I didnt make it here yesterday, woke up at 4 yesterday with a terrible migrane. had a hard time getting rid of it, thank God it finally went away.. luckily i made most of my stuff the past few days just had to make potatoes and squash but I wanted to get to my moms house early to help her.  My niece and nephew came by before i went to my mom with my niece she is almost ready to walk what a doll she is.
Had fun with my cousins kids, the little guy just turned one, what a happy little guy, hes ready to walk soon to.they have little pilgram costumes they looked so cute and the 8 year old said grace, made me cry...  they are such good kids.

AC:  have fun at walmarts, Im not venturing out to any stores this morning.

Charlene:  it was warm here yesterday today its cold.  crazy weather one day it snows next day its high  50's.

Rainey:  glad you had a good day with your family.

Tammy:  sorry you missed Elliot but I would have done the same thing.

Sasha

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #95 on: November 23, 2007, 05:28:57 AM »

Supporting Clay 100%
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #96 on: November 23, 2007, 05:29:04 AM »

wave

Good Morning! I should be asleep, but a "friend" called at 6:30 from Shreveport to tell me that she had already been shopping for 2 hourts and that the local TV station had just interviewed her - she didn't want me to miss her on TV!  Laughing

Have a good Friday - is everybody off from work? I'll check in later.....................

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #97 on: November 23, 2007, 05:29:48 AM »

Supporting Clay 100%
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #98 on: November 23, 2007, 05:31:12 AM »

Hi Frankie    :hi

Sasha