gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 12:44:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 352
Total: 352

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 96 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 126  (Read 153715 times)
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #60 on: November 22, 2007, 07:51:10 AM »

JERRY - I AM WATCHING THE TRAVEL STATION WHICH TAKES ME TO PLACES I HAVE NEVER BEEN BEFORE.    AND IT DOESN'T COST ME A DIME.  Laughing Laughing HAVE A GOOD ONE

MEESA AND CORBET - HAPPY THANKSGIVING. wave wave wave

WELL TIME TO SHUT DOWN AND MAYBE TAKE A POWER NAP BEFORE THE BOYS AND CATHERINE GET HER.

HAVE A BLESSED HOLIDAY ONE AND ALL.

HUGS
RAINEY
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #61 on: November 22, 2007, 07:51:39 AM »

Quote from: lorraine
JERRY - WE ARE ALL THANKFUL FOR DIFFERENT THINGS ON THIS SPECIAL HOLIDAY BUT I THINK WE ALL CONCUR THAT JOINING CLAYMANIACS AND MEETING SO MANY GOOD PEOPLE IS VERY HEARTWARMING TO ME.

Yes! I agree...lots of things to be thankful for, for various reasons. I'm listening to "Turkey in the Straw", an instrumental. It's a country instrumental that is played at local fairs and places around here. I first heard it, of all places, on The Benny Hill Show...Benny was doing a square dance skit.

There's not too many Thanksgiving songs No!
YOU GOT THAT RIGHT.  WHY DON'T YOU MAKE UP ONE.
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #62 on: November 22, 2007, 07:55:26 AM »

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
shellyb
Claynewbie

YUM!!!

« Reply #63 on: November 22, 2007, 08:00:39 AM »

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!

I hope all of you and your families have a very blessed Thanksgiving day.

Huggles  shelly

Faith has conquered fear....
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #64 on: November 22, 2007, 08:01:23 AM »

Lorraine: I used to have those channels back when i had a different cable system. When i got this computer, i had to switch to a rival cable company and it doesn't carry a lot of the other channels i liked...thankfully my cable system carries the Boomerang channel. Thats another thing i can be thankful for...Boomerang, classic cartoons. No...no way...i can't write songs. You'd think i could but the best i can do is write dirty limericks but that's another topic for another day. I could make you strangle on your cranberries if you were to catch a peek at one of my limericks. Anyway all anyone needs is Wild Turkey for inspiration...corny joke...but it's funny to me bigsmile

Kat: You posted a reversed image of the picture i posted earlier...i only saw the image i posted.

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #65 on: November 22, 2007, 08:02:34 AM »

On this Thanksgiving Day I am thankful for the OCD…because of this thread I have many new and kind hearted friends. WISHING YOU ALL A HAPPY AND SAFE THANKSGIVING DAY!!

Love,

Lolita

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #66 on: November 22, 2007, 08:06:34 AM »

Hello Lolita!! Our Thanksgiving will be ready around 12:30/1pm. The football game starts at 12:30 today...the Packers and the Lions. I don't get the NFL channel or i'd watch the night game if i am awake, that is!

The temperature took a nose dive here...it's 39 outside...when i got home this morning around 5am the temperature was 54, and windy...so the cold front has gotten here. They are talking snow...but nothing real major. I hear some commotion in the living room...so my grandparent's must have arrived... Don't Know

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #67 on: November 22, 2007, 08:28:36 AM »

I JUST CALLED FAITH ASK HER MOM IF SHE WAS HOME, SHE LAUGHED ASK ME WHERE I THOUGHT SHE WOULD BE. ROFLMAO

FAITH TOLD ME HAP GIVI. SHE CALLS ME GRANDMA ME ME.SHE CAN'T SAY MILLER. Laughing Laughing

WELL I AM OFF TO SHOWER AND GO SEE MOM. HAVE A GREAT DAY TALK TO YOU ALL THIS EVENING.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #68 on: November 22, 2007, 09:13:26 AM »

wave

We have taken a vote and have decided to have Thanksgiving dinner around 6 this evening, so I have lots of time to get things ready. We have called and have invited friends to come eat with us - they are the parents of the little Snauzer that Jack stays with sometimes.

I have a chocolate cake that just came out of the oven, and I'm making a cheesecake/pumpkin pie next (chesscake on the bottom layer, pumpkin pie filling on top!)

Glory - you will appreciate this - Amy just called her Daddy and asked if we were having Gumbo for Thanksgiving - Lewis told her yes, that we had just set a place for him at the table!  lmao

Pepe - my carpet cleaner does vacuum the water - has one reservoir for clean water, another for dirty water. I think you would enjoy having one.

Lorraine, lolita, Glory, and every one else - I have a  glass sun catcher that a friend once gave me. It hangs in my kitchen window. It reads"When I count my blessings, I count you Twice". It always reminds me of all of you. 

Lewis is outside (the sun has come out) cleaning his truck and getting it ready for the trip Sunday - I'm off to cook some more - see all of you a little later!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #69 on: November 22, 2007, 09:15:37 AM »

Tammy - we loved the video!!!  Laughing

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #70 on: November 22, 2007, 09:20:05 AM »

Frankie,

I hope Gumbo minds his manners at the table!! Enjoy your day.

Betty
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #71 on: November 22, 2007, 09:23:50 AM »

Well!! *peels herself from the screen and takes picture*
Happy Thanksgiving to you too!!

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Miss you Debi, JJ, and Julie
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #72 on: November 22, 2007, 09:26:36 AM »

Lolita,

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. That includes you babies and of course Princess.

Love,   Betty
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #73 on: November 22, 2007, 09:43:06 AM »

FRANKIE GUMBO BETTER BEHAVE lmao lmao LEWIS CRACKS ME UP.

WELL I REALLY NEED TO DO SOMETHIN,LIKE SHOWER AND GO SEE MOM. IT IS REALLY COLD OUTSIDE I AM JUST SO LAZY. BEEN WATCHING CLACK FROM LAST CHRISTMAS JUST CANNOT SEEM TO STOP.

BETTY SWEETHEART HAVE A GREAT DAY PLAY SOME CLAY CHRISTMAS MUSIC ALWAYS CHEERS ME UP,

Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #74 on: November 22, 2007, 10:01:02 AM »

Please keep my niece, Chelsea, in your prayers.

She has ovarian cysts that cause excruciating pain and the doctors have said there is nothing they can do. She missed so much school last year that she's having to repeat some classes.

Now she has an eye infection that could affect her eyesight.  It is a pseudamonas infection which is really nasty.

Pseudomonas infections of the eye usually follow an injury. They can cause ulcers of the cornea that may cause rapid tissue destruction and eventual blindness. HEALTHLINE.COM

She's going to miss the rest of this semester already now because of this. She's supposed to be in 10th grade but because of all the health problems she hasn't completed the 9th grade requirements.

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #75 on: November 22, 2007, 02:38:17 PM »

wave

I just found a Clay mention in this week's Newsweek magazine!  Clapping Finding him in any magazine always makes me so happy!  (I need a life!  lmao ) Our turkey is about 2 hours from being ready - the house smells good. I have been cooking and listening to Clay Christmas music today as I catch up on the magazines that have gotten here this week. Lewis, has been enjoying his football games. He also gave both of the dogs a bath - it's been a really good day. We've talked to the grandchildren, too. Cameron worked this morning with his 4-H group at a shelter - they served and brought desserts - I am so glad he is being taught to help other people.

Michelle - has your neice's doctor tried putting her on birth control pills? (Surely that has been tried - it is ususlaly the first treatment for cysts).  Ovarian cysts have affected several of my family members - my neice in particular - and the hormones in birth control pills have helped! I hope both of her problems are better soon.

EDIT: It is SNOWING in Dallas (the game is on), and Kelly Clarkson is about to sing during halftime!

Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #76 on: November 22, 2007, 04:24:22 PM »

WELL I FINALLY GOT MOTIVATED ,WENT TO SEE MOM SHE LOOKS GOOD AND HAPPYT. I BEEN WATCHING MOVIES HAD A TV DINNER,TALKED TO FAITH, TI ,BECCA, THEY ARE ALL ENJOYING A NICE MEAL WELL I WILL ON SAT. HOPE ALL OF YOU ARE NOT TO STUFFED Laughing Laughing TTYL.

corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #77 on: November 22, 2007, 05:45:14 PM »

,Jerry,
        Where did you find that cute picture of Benny Hill?  He was so funny, I loved his shows Cheeky, but funny.
            Enjoy your evening.
                                                              Betty
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #78 on: November 22, 2007, 05:54:18 PM »

Michelle,
                   I don"t understand the doctors saying there is nothing they can do about your nieces I overian cysts. I had them
     a long time ago, very painful things. They  removed them and I did"nt have any more trouble and medical care has advanced

a lot since then.  I don"t know why they can"t help her!!!
                                                                                                   Betty
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #79 on: November 22, 2007, 06:00:42 PM »

Lorraine.
                       I"m a little confused!! Did you post the Benny Hill picture or was it Jerry? Either way he is funny.
           Hope you are feeling better and rest this weekend.
                                                                                                            Betty

gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 96 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx