gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:42:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 259
Total: 259

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 96 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 126  (Read 153741 times)
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2007, 05:30:17 AM »

wave

I'm caught up!

I see that Penney's and Kohl's are both opening at 4 a.m. tomorrow - why don't they just stay open for 24 hours!  thank goodness I am not going out into that mess! Some years Amy and I leave the kids with Dad and PaPaw and go out early just for fun, but this year we both have a good start on Christmas, so we are not going to have to do that!  Clapping

My SUV has major issues, and I am thankful this year that we have an extended warranty on it. After they replaced the whole computer, the engine was still missing, and they discovered that it also has a cracked valve seat (I have NO IDEA what that is, but they are going to have to take the entire engine apart to repair it. Even if they get it repaired, we have decided to take Lewis' truck to Wichita - don't want to head out on a trip after that major of a repair, in case something is still not right.

Carla - I hope you pop back in this morning - I wanted to tell you something - You will see Clay in 4 weeks - I will see Clay in 4 DAYS!!!!!  Purple Banana Purple Banana

Tiffany - It is Jack and Tuffy's first holidays with us - Lewis put the holiday tshirts I bought for them on them last night and we took pictures!  Laughing They are royal blue and have snow flakes on them - not that we will have snow! They were the only tshirts that PetSmart had, though, and it is usually not cold enough here for doggie sweaters. You and I think alike - I am worried that Clay will get too tired that he will get sick again  Paranoid - hope somebody is taking good care of him (if not, there are lots of volunteers here!)

Carol - I loved the snow, too, when we lived in Tennessee, but that was because it only snowed a couple of times a winter - if that much. Wichita is supposed to have snow Tuesday the day we will be leaving to come home - I hope we get to see some snow flakes, but I don't want to have to drive in heavy snow!

Marilyn - great photos of Our Honey!
shellpb - glad to see you here again.

Woody - I am so happy that you had no bad weather on your trip - have a great day with family.

Lorraine - I am about to get our turkey in the oven, too - it is a little one - only 12 pounds - so it won't take long to cook.

AC - Lewis has a day of football planned, too. It is cool here, and wet from all of yesterday's rain, so we plan to stay in.

Tammy -  Huggles You did the right thing - I know you would have enjoyed Elliott, but staying home with your baby was best She seems to be better - that was not much fluid drawn off.

Glory - I hope Gumbo does not look in the kitchen window!  Laughing We may actually have PB&J for lunch - I may have Thanksgiving dinner later in the afternoon! My holiday plans also involve us giving Jack and Tuffy baths - which will probably not make them happy.

Boca -  Huggles have a wonderful day - we are all so blessed - even those with problems.

Coffee is ready, and If I start breakfast, maybe somebody will wake up and talk to me, so I will go - have a great day, everybody 

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2007, 05:34:40 AM »

JERRY - WHEN THE BOYS WERE YOUNGER IT WAS NON-STOP SWEETS BUT SOMEHOW THROUGH THE YEARS THEY JUST DON'T EAT THEM.  THATS OKAY WITH ME, LESS CALORIES TODAY.

FRANKIE - MINE IS A 20 LB TURKEY WHICH I GOT FREE FOR SHOPPING AT SHOP RITE.  TRUST ME IT WON'T GO TO WASTE.  GLAD YOU HAVE THE EXTENDED WARRANTY.  MINE RAN OUT YEARS AND YEARS AGO. 

WELL I AM OFF TO WALMART.  FORGET A FEW NECESSITIES OF LIFE.  Laughing Laughing

HUGS
RAINEY
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2007, 05:35:54 AM »

BOCA - FOR TODAY, WE ARE ALL BLESSED.  I ALWAYS HAVE TO STOP AND REMIND MYSELF OF THOSE LITTLE THINGS.  HAVE A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY YOURSELF. Huggles
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2007, 05:49:14 AM »

Happy Thanksgiving All!!

Turkey is in the roaster....cheese and meat tray prepared, relish tray and dip done...off to wash dishes, start some laundry, empty some boxes mailed to me and clear some clutter!

After that...time to start  peeling potatoes, making the cherry cheese cake pie to set up, make sure I have what I need for the stuffing, prepare macaroni for baked mac and cheese, make tossed salads and somewhere in there, when everything is done...mop the kitchen floor. YUK!

Then settle to eat and watch THE COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Lorraine, I know you are a Jets fan but I am very much hoping for a Dallas win! The Cowboys have had some lean years too...and I am very excited about their future!

That...and Tony Romo is HOT!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing

My niece is now not coming, maybe tomorrow. She finally settled down and will be going to her dad's as planned, and then to my Moms WITH my sister. She is not feeling well...all that stress will make your resistance go down and she has quite the doozy of a cold. They may not come down at all..we will see. If not, I will travel their way Saturday as she turns 16 today.

16 with a 15 month old child.....doesn't seem right, does it?

Welp, on to "git 'er done"!!

Check back soon and everyone keep smiling!

Lora
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2007, 05:53:56 AM »

Good Morning!

We will get ready and leave in a short while for East Texas to have Thanksgiving with our friends and her sister and BIL.  We will return tomorrow.  This is about a 2 to 2 and a half hour drive one way.

It is very cold this morning.  I got up to let the dogs out and put a long sleeved turtleneck on over my gown!!  Laughing

I will take our ads with me from the newspaper to look at while we are gone.  I will miss tomorrow's early sales, but I have a good start on my shopping, like Frankie and Glory.  I am starting to line up Christmas bags in the Dining Room and put gifts in them.  Now, I need to write down what I've bought!

We will be watching the Cowboys play the Jets this afternoon at 3:15, so I believe our Thanksgiving dinner will be before that!  These things are timed around the Cowboys games!  Wink

From DWTS, Jonathan, Marie, Helio, Julianne, and Maks were on Larry King last night with Mario Lopez standing in for Larry.  I missed about the whole thing! Cry!  Wish I'd known it would be on!

Everyone have a wonderful day with family and/or friends.  I love this time of year:  Thanksgiving, then Christmas, then a brand new year!

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2007, 05:55:45 AM »

Quote from: frankie
AC - Lewis has a day of football planned, too. It is cool here, and wet from all of yesterday's rain, so we plan to stay in.

Hello Frankie, Boca, Lora, and the others!!

Frankie: The night game i will have to miss because it's only on the NFL Channel...i don't have that channel. I believe it's a pay per view channel anyway...so if i'm awake tonight and there's a local radio station carrying the Colts game, i'll have it on the radio. I don't know why the night game can't be on NBC or ESPN...why have it on a pay channel.

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #46 on: November 22, 2007, 05:58:43 AM »

Lora,
When someone asks Wade Phillips about a player or is he worried about the Cowboys, he answers" 9 and 1."  That says it all!!

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #47 on: November 22, 2007, 06:03:03 AM »

Check out this Jack Russel claiming the Thanksgiving turkey.. Laughing ROFLMAO lmao

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-724654688202197307&hl=en

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #48 on: November 22, 2007, 06:10:19 AM »

Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #49 on: November 22, 2007, 06:15:32 AM »

TAMMY THAT DOG LOOKS HOSTILE, BUT TURKEY BEATS DOG FOOD, Laughing Laughing WELL OFF TO PACK I AM TAKING SO MUCH THEY MAY TAKE ALL MY STUFF AND SEND ME HOME  ROFLMAO

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #50 on: November 22, 2007, 06:18:06 AM »

Hello Prissy...

Tammy: I like the Pug picture and the video...whenever i hear of the phrase Jack Russell i think of the dog on FRASIER...i am thinking the dog was a Jack Russell?

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #51 on: November 22, 2007, 06:21:41 AM »

Happy Thanksgiving Glory and Jerry!

Glory
Ping does the same thing when I play with her and make believe I'm taking her ball away with her.. It's a game we play and she wouldn't harm a fly.. Have a great day!

Jerry
Thanks! you are correct about Frazier's dog being a Jack Russel.  I loved that dog as well.. It was a longer haired version.. My sister has a short haired Jack Russel.  Have  a nice day and don't eat too much.. Wink

I'm off to take a walk with Joe and then clean my house.  We are eating out today with my parents..

Happy Thanksgiving!

ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #52 on: November 22, 2007, 06:32:37 AM »

Quote from: Tammy
Jerry
Thanks! you are correct about Frazier's dog being a Jack Russel.  I loved that dog as well.. It was a longer haired version.. My sister has a short haired Jack Russel.  Have a nice day and don't eat too much.

Hello Tammy!! I am glad i was correct about the dog...i remember when the show was on, the dog would often sit in Frasier's chair and not move no matter how much Frasier would say "go...get...shoo...". Then, Frasier's father would walk in and all he did was say something like: "get off the chair!" and the dog would jump down Laughing

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #53 on: November 22, 2007, 06:54:14 AM »

HAPPY THANKSGIVING OCD

MARILYN, thank you for the beautiful CLAY pictures this morning.  Just gorgeous!  I have been wondering if you took the other job that was offered to you if you said I must have missed your post!

FRANKIE, I imagine that little Yorkie you adopted has a lot to be thankful for.  What a wonderful life now that he is not in a cage all the time.  WHo will be watching all your adopted children when you go to see Clay? Does your carpet cleaner also vacumn the water up from the carpet or is it just steam that does not get the carpet that wet?

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #54 on: November 22, 2007, 06:59:55 AM »

HELLO EVERYONE  wave & HAPPY TURKEY DAY TO YOU ALL!!!

I HOPE EVERYONE HERE SHARES A VERY SPECIAL DAY WITH FAMILY & FRIENDS.
MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL ON THIS SPECIAL DAY!!!

LOLITA, YOU ARE A GOOD SOUL  Huggles--I LOVE ANIMALS AS WELL & I AM HAPPY THAT YOU WERE ABLE TO RESCUE THAT DOG. GOD BLESS YOU FOR THAT!!

WELL I AM OFF , HAVE A TERRIFIC DAY EVERYONE!! 

ONCE AGAIN,  WISHING YOU ALL A VERY BLESSED & HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL!!!

Big Hug!,
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #55 on: November 22, 2007, 07:07:58 AM »

On this Thanksgiving, I am thankful that good country music still exists on the radio...in certain artists. I am back from Billboard's on-line site. George Strait's single, "How 'Bout Them Cowgirls" rose up to #5, from a two week stay at #6. Josh Turner's "Firecracker" song is in the Top-10. Alan Jackson's new single debuted last week but has risen up to the Top-40 level. I don't like how the Garth Brooks song debuted at #1 twelve weeks ago and is marching back up to #1...it's at #3 this week...if he hits #1, that will make him the only country music artist to have a single debut at #1, drop down, then re-claim the #1 spot. Carrie Underwood knocked off Dierks Bently from #1...hitting #1 with her "So Small" single. Taylor Swift's "Our Song" is #9.

Hello ALL CAPS wave

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #56 on: November 22, 2007, 07:17:14 AM »

LORA - TRUST ME I DON'T EXPECT THE JETS TO WIN AND NOW THAT THEY BENCHED CHAD PENNINGTON WHO IS A CUTIE, I WILL PAY MORE ATTENTION TO TONY ROMO. wow wow wow wow  I JUST GOT THROUGH PEELING MY POTATOES.  I HATE PEELING POTATOES.

TAMMYKINS - IT IS GORGEOUS OUTSIDE.  I WOULD BE RIGHT THERE WITH YOU WALKING IF WE LIVED CLOSER.  Huggles  HAVE A WONDERFUL TURKEY DINNER WHEREVER YOU DECIDED TO HAVE IT.

PRISSY - I MAY JUST HAVE TO CHANGE AND BECOME A COWBOYS FAN.  THAT SMILE ON TONY ROMO MELTS MY HEART.  I KNEW THEY WERE GOING TO HAVE DWTS ON LAST NIGHT AND I TOTALLY FELL ASLEEP.    HAVE A GOOD ONE MY FRIEND.

JERRY - WE ARE ALL THANKFUL FOR DIFFERENT THINGS ON THIS SPECIAL HOLIDAY BUT I THINK WE ALL CONCUR THAT JOINING CLAYMANIACS AND MEETING SO MANY GOOD PEOPLE IS VERY HEARTWARMING TO ME.

WELL TIME TO CHECK THE POTATOES. 

HUGS
RAINEY
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #57 on: November 22, 2007, 07:17:20 AM »

Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I truly am thankful for all my friends here.   Huggles

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #58 on: November 22, 2007, 07:24:02 AM »

WISHING EVERYONE A VERY HAPPY THANKSGIVING AND MANY, MANY THINGS TO BE THANKFUL FOR.

GOD BLESS,           Betty
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #59 on: November 22, 2007, 07:38:06 AM »

Quote from: lorraine
JERRY - WE ARE ALL THANKFUL FOR DIFFERENT THINGS ON THIS SPECIAL HOLIDAY BUT I THINK WE ALL CONCUR THAT JOINING CLAYMANIACS AND MEETING SO MANY GOOD PEOPLE IS VERY HEARTWARMING TO ME.

Yes! I agree...lots of things to be thankful for, for various reasons. I'm listening to "Turkey in the Straw", an instrumental. It's a country instrumental that is played at local fairs and places around here. I first heard it, of all places, on The Benny Hill Show...Benny was doing a square dance skit.

There's not too many Thanksgiving songs No!

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 96 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx