gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 02:46:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 174
Total: 174

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 126  (Read 153624 times)
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1880 on: December 24, 2007, 03:44:37 AM »

wave Happy Christmas Eve!   Santa comes tonight!  Clapping I've been reading the babies thread - it makes me smille to think about all of our little ones and how excited they will be today. Hopefully, almost everybody has today off from work - don't allow yourselves to get too stressed (Woody, I laughed at what your son said!) , and  enjoy your time with your families - remember to take a little time just for yourself, and have fun!  Huggles
Oh so true Frankie.  Everyone is sleeping right now so I am taking a few minutes for myself.  Stress sure can follow us through these holidays.
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1881 on: December 24, 2007, 03:48:52 AM »

Good Christmas Eve Day everyone.  Well boys and Catherine are still sleeping and I am about ready to leave.  Hopefully the office will close early but not sure. 

Jayne - Turkey sounds really good right about now.  I am making a ham for tonight and tomorrow I decided on a roast and all the fixings.  Have a wonderful holiday my friend.

Jerry - was Walmart busy.  I think I am done shopping and if I am not oh well.

Geraldine - the same to you my friend.

Woody - glad you made it home safe and sound.  Will catch up later from work hopefully.

Tammykins - Call me at work if you get a chance.  Missed talking with you yesterday.  Huggles

Angela & Sasha - my Ma. girls.  I love you guys very much and I think friendship is the best part of us becoming members of Claymaniacs for sure.

Well got to run.  Will see everyone later.

merry xmas Cmas tree Cmas tree Cmas tree Cmas tree

Hugs
Rainey
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1882 on: December 24, 2007, 05:01:02 AM »

WELL GOOD MORNING DO YA LIKE MY NEW AVIE I LOVE THAT SMILE Laughing Laughing GETS TO MY HEART. WELL MUCH TO DO  FIRST CHECK THE CALENDAR TO BE SURE IT IS MONDAY, Smile IF IT IS GET MY HAIR CUT.THEN CLEAN THE APT. SINCE EVERYTHING FOR X-MAS IS DONE JUST PACK.AND WATCH THE WEATHER KC LOOKS TERRIBLE SO WE SHALLL SEE IF IT HAS TO BE POSTPONED IT WILL BE. BUT AS OF THIS MOMENT I AM LEAVING WED . OFF TO CHECK THE ANN.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1883 on: December 24, 2007, 05:07:31 AM »

Good morning everyone! Have to go to work until noon.   wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #1884 on: December 24, 2007, 05:23:27 AM »

Quote from: lorraine
Jerry - was Walmart busy.  I think I am done shopping and if I am not oh well.

Lorraine: No! Wal*Mart wasn't too busy at all when i went there...i think i was there sometime in between 1am and 2am? I forget. I assume it'll be busier today and this evening. It's still up in the air what we'll be doing...my dad works today and doesn't get home until around 11:30 tonight. A sister of mine and her kids typically come over here on Christmas eve...so they may show up late tonight or they may arrive early tonight...whatever the case, tomorrow night i go back to work. I am off tonight. The big feast is tomorrow...around 1pm. So i plan on getting lots of sleep today and some during the over night hours so i'll be awake somewhat tomorrow and then go nap again after i eat...then get up and go to work tomorrow night.

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #1885 on: December 24, 2007, 05:45:48 AM »

I just wanted to take the time to come visit all of you here at OCD and wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #1886 on: December 24, 2007, 05:54:42 AM »

Good Merry Christmas Eve Morning Everyone,

Wow, I think I really like Clay's hair lighter.   It looks so nice and smooth too.  He must be so excited about being in the play.

Moonshot, I know your grandfather will make the right decision.  Hospitals are scary, but he needs help.

I haven't read back, but it's nice to see you all here and getting ready for the holidays.

Frankie, I love your holiday get togethers.  Is Lewis going to see Jeff Foxworthy?

It's funny, our grandson's name is Jacob and all of a sudden I was thinking of the Jacob that sang on tour with Clay.  I have to admit, it made me feel funny.  Wink   I don't want to think of that guy! 

Everyone is doing fine.  Of course, we all know who the focus will be.  I cannot believe my daughter and SIL.  When I had my first, it wasn't allowed to even go out with a baby in a car unless it was baptized (catholic), my daughter already went out to her annual Christmas get together with her friends.  Of course, it is in a house and hubby went, but still.  I had to bite my tongue!! Laughing   Reality is setting in fast, though, because this baby is always hungry.  Adorable!!!

Have a wonderful day everyone!  The shopping, eating,  and good times will all be leading to another year very shortly.  I hope it will all be about good health in your lives.

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #1887 on: December 24, 2007, 05:55:51 AM »

I just wanted to take the time to come visit all of you here at OCD and wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas, Deb.  Have a wonderful day.  I will be in touch!  God bless!

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #1888 on: December 24, 2007, 06:23:04 AM »

Linda - Are you still hear.

I just got on and saw your name and had to stop in and say hello. 

yes, things are truly different with children today. Maybe it's best this way. Anyway, I love the name Jacob and put pictures up for us to see. If you've already done that, I've read no back pages, so humor me and post some more.

I want to wish everyone and very Merry Christmas. May you all be blessed with good health and much love.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #1889 on: December 24, 2007, 06:36:05 AM »

thank you all for your prayers. We took my grandfather to the hospital last night, they admitted him and put him in ICU. They said he wasn't serious enough for ICU but they wanted him monitored all night. They did all kinds of tests. The doctor saw a spot on his lung during an x-ray and thinks he may have pneumonia. She sent for his records from his regular doctor in Omaha.

We contacted the airline and they do provide medical oxygen if they receive notice 48 hours in advance and it is signed by a doctor. We explained the circumstances and a medical agent put a note on his reservation that he did not need the 48 hours. We don't even know if the doctor is going to clear him to fly and he would have had to have the notice in by 8am this morning. We also learned from the medical agent that there are companies who will provide the oxygen during his layover in Chicago since airlines only provide it on the plane. Another concern is that he needs it all the time right now and the airline doesn't provide medical oxygen on their express flights - of course his connecting flight is an express. His son can meet him at the hospital with a portable oxygen tank but he'll be without oxygen during the 1.5 flight and if there are delays and he's stuck on the runway then it will be longer. With the weather the way it is in Chicago his flight could be delayed or even canceled.

So we will wait and see for now. He's in the hospital getting care so it's ok for now. Thank you all for your prayers.

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
Bocaqueen
Enthusiastic

Forever Clay's Scarlett

« Reply #1890 on: December 24, 2007, 06:38:01 AM »

wave

I want to wish each and everyone of you a Merry and Blessed Christmas.  May we all remember the reason for the season...and it is HIS LOVE!!!!!!  I wish for each of you to have a heart that both receives and gives love, a heart that is kind and giving if even through nothing more than good thoughts for our fellow man.  May your home be filled with all the love it can hold along with as many family members and friends that can fill it.

"Merry Christmas With Love"......

Keeper of The OCD Prayerlist
Queen of Comforting
------------------------------------
Clay, God has blessed you with a voice of an Angel and everything you are and everything you do, reflects that YOU..... are HIS.... Measure of a Man.
Bocaqueen
Enthusiastic

Forever Clay's Scarlett

« Reply #1891 on: December 24, 2007, 06:40:50 AM »

Michelle...I just read your post about your Grandfather.  Prayers are certainly on their way.  I am glad to know he is in the hospital receiving proper care.  I am sure everything will work out when it is time for him to travel home...YOU KNOW God alwys provides the answers Huggles

Keeper of The OCD Prayerlist
Queen of Comforting
------------------------------------
Clay, God has blessed you with a voice of an Angel and everything you are and everything you do, reflects that YOU..... are HIS.... Measure of a Man.
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #1892 on: December 24, 2007, 06:47:43 AM »

Good Morning Everybody,
                                                Just popped in to say Hi!. I know you are all busy, busy today. Any one travelling !   Be safe.

Going to start baking and then pop over to my  best friends ,as it"s her birthday today.   I"ll be back later.

Take a minute to vote for Clay on American Idol .    We have  got him ahead again. Yippee!!

Hugs,   Betty
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1893 on: December 24, 2007, 07:11:59 AM »

GOOD MORNING FRIENDS!!!

wave Jayne, Charlene, Lorraine, Glory, Meesa, Debi, Linda, Evelyn, Michelle, Boca, late night Tiffany, Kat, AC, Frankie, and all soon to be here!!!

It is a VERY busy day for all of us.  I went to bed LATE, and woke up early, and although I have a thousand things to do, I better sleep a wee bit more.

wave
I want to wish each and everyone of you a Merry and Blessed Christmas.  May we all remember the reason for the season...and it is HIS LOVE!!!!!!  I wish for each of you to have a heart that both receives and gives love, a heart that is kind and giving if even through nothing more than good thoughts for our fellow man.  May your home be filled with all the love it can hold along with as many family members and friends that can fill it.

"Merry Christmas With Love"......

Boca - You said it so well...thank you.   Huggles I hope everyone feels the love in their home tonight.

AC - Thanks for that Snoopy and  Woodstock picture last night!!!  NO, I hadn't seen it.  I LOVE it!!!

Tiffany - I sure hope we can go to another concert together so we can cry together....tears of JOY, of course.     I think everyone will have their opinion about MGUCL at Merrillville.  I enjoyed it, just prefer it with Clay himself.  The "I'll Be Home For Christmas" story must have been the same one.  I didn't take any pix.  I was not very close, and handy dandy Clandy was there....and we know how GREAT her pictures are.  I see many others already got good pix.  I was not close enough to see how blond Clay's hair was, but I believe it is probably for Spamalot, too.   bigsmile

Frankie - That's funny that you laughed at what my son said.   lmao  Will men never understand the stress of holidays for women???  Anyway...he has been helping me out a LOT.  We made all the appetizers last night, and a pie.  He will help me today, too.  That's a good thing.   Wink

Jayne - Have a WONDERFUL holiday with Kirk.   Huggles

Charlene - Stay warm, my friend.   Huggles  It is FREEZING here.   cold Have a wonderful holiday with your family, and I hope your sister is doing OK.

Lorraine - I'm glad you get to leave work early.   Maybe they'll let you go even earlier   Wink  Have a GREAT day!!!!  Huggles

Glory - I LOVE your new avie!!!     I hope the weather doesn't postpone your trip.   Huggles

Meesa - What a GREAT picture you posted!!!  You're working, too???    Knowing you, you will make it festive for all of those around you.   

Debi - Thinking of you always, my friend.   Huggles  Blessings to you and yours.

Linda - I wish you a VERY happy holiday.  You deserve to sit back and relax.  I hear it's hard to be a Grandma and not interfere.  That's what I am worried about, although that is in my future.  I am sure you are a WONDERFUL grandma.   Huggles

Evelyn - You busy lady.   Huggles  I hope you have some time to rest these next few days, too.   

Michelle - I hope all works out with your grandpa.  Glad you are there to help.   Huggles

Kat - Of ALL days, you better behave today!!!  Wink

wave and  Huggles for EVERYONE!!!!!

I have so much to do, but I woke up early and am going to try to get an hour's more sleep before my son wakes up and we GO GO GO.   Laughing 

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE TO ALL OF YOU!!!

I have a busy day, like the rest of you.  Not sure how much I will be here.  Thinking of all of you and wishing you all that this wonderful season can bring you and your family.
Love,
Woodstock X126

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1894 on: December 24, 2007, 07:14:50 AM »

wave Betty!!!
Have a good day with your friend, and thanks for reminding us to vote!!! 
Wonderful wishes to you, my friend.   Huggles
HEY...new session for Christmas!!! 
Woodstock X126

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
Clays Cashew
SuperFan

♥ Clay's Spiffy Gal ♥

« Reply #1895 on: December 24, 2007, 08:37:29 AM »

Hullo one and all. wave How is everyone? Huggles

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE to all you fine folks. bigsmile Big Hug! I hope you have a wonderful couple days filled with love, friends, family, and so much of the spirit of the season. Huggles Huggles Huggles

It may be Christmas Eve,  but our Christmas is this Saturday. bigsmile Since mum works, and Laura, and maybe Andy, and . . . I don't know if Tina, hubby, and Isabella can get up here this evening, we've post poned it. Smile I think I've said this before, but repeating it won't hurt, I'm sure. bigsmile But we're still celebrating tonight, me and Sarah going to our church Christmas service tonight. We were planning, but it was confirmed that we'd go when we ran into our pastor and his wife (and two of their friends that go to our church) at the Clay concert the first night. Paranoid Laughing Laughing If you lived here and knew them, you'd be laughing hysterically. lmao It was so funny. During intermission; there's an exit door right to our side, and my sister Sarah says, "I think that's Pastor Gary and Mary (yes, their names rhyme Laughing)." when the door opened, and of course I say, "Noooo." laughing some. Laughing The door swings open again, and it's confirmed that it was them, so we of course have to go say hi. Laughing
Now, he's not the pastor at our church anymore, but they were with us quite a bit of the way when I was sick as a kid, so Mary always asks how I'm doing, and kind of fusses over me when we see them. Laughing So this time it was no different. We say hi, she gives me a hug (me almost falling down Laughing), saying she loves my hair (she does everytime Laughing). I had no idea she was a Clay fan. Laughing So we all talk about that for a minute, talk about Clay, Sarah saying I got to meet him before the show, Mary saying, "Oh! So you know him now? Let's go meet him." Laughing And she kept doing that, especially when I showed her my signed cookbook. They all look at the divider pages, Mary and Gary saying that Jason (their son) had to see them, since he's a fan and all. Laughing Laughing He's quite funny, Jason (he was over at my family New Year's Eve celebration one year, we all played poker lmao). And then Mary asked if we were coming to Christmas eve service, and we said we were planning to, and she said to bring the cookbook to show Jason, so, there we go. bigsmile Laughing Long paragraph that you really don't have to read if you don't want to. Laughing

But anyhoo, I may lurk for a while. Smile

Love you all Huggles

Carla

The only kind of nut Clay's not allergic to
I'm so weak to his fedora wearing ways!
Quote of however long: ♥♪"How could you wait another minute? A hug is warmer when you're in it." ♪♥ ~DSIAFCD
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1896 on: December 24, 2007, 09:01:13 AM »

GOOD MORNING AGAIN EVERYONE  wave wave wave wave

JUST ENTERING PAYROLL HERE AT WORK AND SLOWLY BUT SURELY PEOPLE ARE LEAVING BUT NOT THE OFFICE YET.

IN CASE I DON'T STOP BACK LATER I JUST WANT TO WISH EVERYONE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEARS.

I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW MANY YEARS WE HAVE ALL BEEN TOGETHER ALREADY BUT I DO HOPE WE HAVE MANY MANY MORE.  SOME OF US HAVE DEVELOPED SOME WONDERFUL FRIENDSHIPS THROUGHOUT THE YEARS THAT MEAN SO MUCH.  ME INCLUDED.

WE ALL STARTED WITH A WONDERFUL GUY BY THE NAME OF CLAY AIKEN AND JUST CONTINUED YEAR AFTER YEAR.

GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERYONE. Big Hug! Big Hug! Big Hug! Big Hug!

HUGS TODAY, TOMORROW AND YEARS TO COME.

merry xmas :tree2 :tree2 :tree2 :tree2

RAINEY
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #1897 on: December 24, 2007, 09:18:24 AM »

Good morning everyone, wave wave

Tiffany I was listening to Crooners Christmas, I am so glad Clay’s song was chosen along with all those great singers... I grew-up listening to most of them, but after listening to it, I was surprise as I didn’t really care for them except Clay. Before Clay came along I used to love Frank Sinatra…I’m not saying Clay is the better singer, I just prefer to listen to Clay’s voice…

A whole bunch of my husband’s aunts and cousins goes to Phoenix every year for Mariachi Festival, hubby and I went with them once and decided to also visit Sedona. I love Sedona. The Mariachi Festival is fun even if most of us didn’t understand a word in every song.

You are correct, with no company coming, I didn’t have to worry about screwing up in the kitchen but it’s always nice to have family around during the holidays. I bought feeders for my brats, you know the kind where you filled with food and water and don’t have to worry about it for the next twenty years. Laughing Wink Seriously, I like it but I still replace the water often as it gets dirty easily. I also bought them all kinds of different treats. I was going to buy Coco a red thong Laughing but my husband did not let me.

Frankie my husband is off work until the third of January, so far so good.

I love the descending xs, are they snow?

wave AC, Woody, Linda, Betty, Carol, Lorraine and Kat...
                       merry xmas merry xmas

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1898 on: December 24, 2007, 09:43:49 AM »

merry xmas To all my wonderful friends here in the OCD Huggles

Wishing you love and peace and the joy of the season with those you love
Merry Christmas with love!!!
Sharon

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1899 on: December 24, 2007, 02:32:27 PM »

i have been trying to get on here forever TO WISH YOU ALL A VERY merry xmas merry xmas merry xmas Cmas tree Cmas tree Santa Smiley

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx