gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 01:52:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 159
Total: 159

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #31 :: Home of the DIESELS (Rated R)  (Read 212960 times)
BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2007, 11:25:00 AM »

GO AHEAD LAUGH
YOU ALL NEED IT,,,
AFTER ALL THE TURKEY YOU ALL ATE

Clay.'s voice is beautiful
BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2007, 11:26:02 AM »

I AM OFF TO BOCA-SUSAN FOR DINNER

ENJOY

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2007, 01:07:34 PM »

WOW what a happy home for the holiday today!!!!!!
Well I started out this morning, and turned around, it was freezing rain, and horrible, first winter storm of the season, couldn't do it, so I came home unpacked Shirley's wonderful breakfast, sat at the kitchen table, had my coffee and breaky right here bigsmile and I got to see Woody for lunch, so that made the day even better!!!!
Now I have to put an extra day in on Monday to make up for today, and that makes next week, way too busy for me, of course it's Clay week, of course it is.
All I can do, is all I can do, and all I can do is enough, I have been repeating that all day.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING RTM FRIENDS

Hey Bozena~~~~~nice bird bigsmile
Hope the wondrous smells of Thanksgiving are wafting thru your homes, whether it's turkey, filet, rib eye or bologna~~~~~have a great THANKSGIVING ONE AND ALL!!!!

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2007, 01:51:31 PM »

SHARON, just popped in before I eat to see if you got home yet.  Glad to see that you didn't try and drive today.  Seems to early for this crappy weather!!!  We have ice and snow here too.  Lake effect so they say!!

BOZENA, a great pair of boobs that turkey has!!  Laughing You must come back and tell me what Boca fed you for Thanksgiving dinner.  I am so glad you are going!!

MARILYN, loved the pictures of Dylan.  What a cutie!  My favorite picture of him is the one where you see the back of him walking.  Do you think they know that their grandma's love them best?????????? 

BECKY, we have snow and ice here too and it is so cold!!!  Last time I looked it was 26 degrees.  Great pictures!!  Enjoy your dinner and get some rest!!

MEESA, hope you have a great dinner today.  Are you eating at your moms?  Braedon is a doll and he was such a pretty baby.

Well off I go to finish up dinner while we watch the Cowboys!!!!!!!  Wished it was summer and watching the Tigers!!  Laughing

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2007, 02:06:23 PM »

Pepe - Our whole family (both Mom's and Dad's side of the family) are eating at the church. We use it every year since there are so many of us. Then we'll have Braeden's party while we are all there.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2007, 03:41:23 PM »

Well, time to have din, din, and just a salad for me , not so hungry tonight, feeling blah, don't want winter the temperature has dropped since this afternoon, should be really cold by morning

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2007, 04:47:23 PM »

Night all, hope your dinner's were wonderful Baby Dust Baby Dust gonna try to get to Stratford again tomorrow wave

*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2007, 04:47:49 PM »

We went to Cody's Steakhouse.
I had my Filet Mignon! It was wonderful!
Ma had Roast Pork and stuffing.

Gramma had an onion. Paranoid

shrug
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2007, 04:55:07 PM »

MEESA, you are very lucky to have such a large family.  I don't and really miss all those aunts and uncles and cousins. 

SHARON, I am not a winter person either.  You can not close me up in a little house for five months and expect me to be happy.  Laughing  I got my pj's on already.   What did Woody have for lunch today?  Is Al's Shingles any better?  What a horrible place to have them where he can't sit down.  He doesn't deserve this on top of everything else.

EVELYN, I know you are eating well at Debbie's house today .  I have never had a spinach strudel.  When I was at the store I seen one in the frozen section and thought about buying it when you mentioned you were fixing one but didn't know if  I would like it.  I love spinach in salads but not cooked.

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2007, 04:57:51 PM »

KIM, love that cartoon!!!!!  I am sure it is real to a lot of people tonight!   Laughing  Don't pick on grandma I love those Blooming Onions!!!!!!!

SHARON, I will try and be up early to have your coffee ready and your breakfast packed!!  Hope the weather improves for you.

*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2007, 05:09:44 PM »

KIM, love that cartoon!!!!!  I am sure it is real to a lot of people tonight!   Laughing  Don't pick on grandma I love those Blooming Onions!!!!!!!

SHARON, I will try and be up early to have your coffee ready and your breakfast packed!!  Hope the weather improves for you.

Hi Shirley! wave

No...I coulda understood it if gramma had a Bloomin Onion.
She ate a raw red onion. Laughing

Hey...she's 93. She can eat wahtever she wants!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2007, 06:28:01 PM »

I'm back!

Thanksgiving went smoothly this year and Braeden had us rolling! He had a Spiderman cake and Dad asked him who was on his cake. He said, "That's me in my costume!"  lmao

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2007, 06:37:53 PM »

Hi Everybody,

I'm back from my mom and dad's.  I am stuffed.  I actually over ate today.  But everything was sooo good.

My parents had snow in Brighton.  Nathan was disappointed to still see green grass when we got home.

Meesa, Your nephew is absolutely adorable.  I wish that our family was smart enough to do something like yours.  Our family is so large that we don't all get together anymore.  My mom is a grandma so me and my brother go to her house.  My Uncle (Mom's brother) who's a grandpa has his children and their kids go to his house.  No one's house is big enough for 13 adults and 9 kids.  Okay let me rephrase that.  No one has a dining room table large enough to seat 22 people.  I miss those days.

Becky, I absolutely love this.

Kim, I remember growing up, my friend's mom would take a bite out of an onion and would eat it just like an apple.

* I'm too tired to add smilies *

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2007, 06:56:09 PM »

LATE, BUT VERY SINCERE,  THANKSGIVING HUG Huggles

SHARON - Glad you turned your vehicle around and got safely home. Woody must have been thrilled to see you!  Huggles  Stay safe . .

My turkey did me proud!  bigsmile  All of the food was tasty and the guests went home with "care packages" of leftovers. My guests ranged in age from 6 months old to 93 years old.  Nancy, Mike and Lexie stayed and we got the tables, chairs, etc. all put away!

In a couple of minutes, I'm going to eat a piece of my sister's Sour Cream Apple pie!  I saved room for it. blush

Now the house is empty, and yet I'm not alone. I can just stop in on this thread and I am with friends . . . even if we aren't online at the same time.  I am thankful for each and every person for the friendship we share. Huggles

I am thankful that someone always leaves the porch light on here at the RTM ~ ~

BETH wave  MEESA  wave  Glad that your day went well and that you are both back home!

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2007, 07:17:44 PM »

Barb...are you still here????

I pray everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!

I'm thankfull for each and every one of you today and everyday!!!!!!!

hugs
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2007, 07:21:49 PM »

Well, I'm home from Debbie's. And I am stuffed , and, of course, I ate  too much.

Bozena - loved your turkey picture. Enjoy your day at Boca's. I know she will have quite a spread.

Shirley - it was a new recipe . In a 9x13 pan, you put one sheet of puff pastry, bake that, then put a mixture of frozen spinach (drained well) , lots of romano cheese, parsley, and eggs. Beat it well and pour this over the puff pastry. Then put the other sheet of puff pastry on top, brush on a beaten egg and more romano cheese. It was really delicious.

It was in a new magazine I just bought this year. Of course, there was also a new cookie recipe made in the mini muffin cups. Line the cups with chocolate graham cracker crumbs and then fill them with an orange cheesecake .

Can all of you tell how much I love my kitchen. Actually, Shirley's kitchen looks larger than mine, but I do quite a bit in mine, especially since I had it remodeled.

Wow - looks like I did a lot of talking tonight. - Sorry about that - I guess I got carried away.

OK - I'm signing off - but - not before, once again , thanking God for all the wonderful friends I've made at Claymaniacs.
Hugs to all, Evelyn

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
caromiller
Enthusiastic

Clay's Official Christmas Elf (he said so!)

« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2007, 07:21:58 PM »

I have to get to bed soon. 

Things went very well.  The turkey was as good as ever (I am so humble).  I made 5 banana cream pies and two are already gone (and I sent one home with some friends). 

Well, I have to be at my sister's house at 4:15, so I will talk to all of you later!

I can do all things through he who strengthens me
claydevotee
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2007, 07:50:35 PM »

I love the fact that so many of my RTM Sister Peeps feel inspired to come check in here.  I am so thankful to be part of what I consider to be a wonderful sisterhood.  

The Norelco Roaster Oven turned out to be a great investment.  Clapping  Never have I tasted such a moist, succulent turkey--even the white meat was moist! However....if you like crisp turkey skin, then you should probably stick with the traditional oven method.  Even though it looked browned (thanks to applying "Kitchen Bouquet" before roasting) it definitely did not have that crispness you might want in a roast turkey.  Otherwise, it was terrific!

Phil, John, Peter and I are just sprawled out in the family room watching the USC/Ariz St. football game. Mother has already gone upstairs to bed.  I wish she would admit that she needs a hearing aid, but I doubt that will ever happen.  hypnotic  I'm sure when I get older my kids will be saying the same thing about me.  Wink

I'm going to lie down a bit and finish watching the game.  Even though I'm exhausted,  it is too wonderful basking in the warm presence of "my men" talking, laughing and yelling at the TV for me to want to go upstairs to bed yet.

Love you all!   Baby Dust

BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2007, 10:06:37 PM »

I AM HOME 2 HRS NOW...WIDE AWAKE
BOCA MADE A VERY DELICIOUS MEAL
WE WERE 6 BUT SHE COULD HAVE FED AN ARMY
SHE MADE  DOGGIE BAGS FOR HER SONS
I GOT A SMALL ""KITTY BAG"" FOR MY CATS
I TASTED EVERYTHING...
AND SMALL AMOUNTS OF DESSERT..
I AM HOPING ..WHEN I SHOW UP AT WW
ON WED I WILL LOSE A FEW OZ'S
SO FAR IT'S 10.5 lbs DOWN

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2007, 03:45:03 AM »

Good morning everyone!  wave I'm going to go shopping with my dad and then off to work.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx