gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 07:57:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 151
Total: 151

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #31 :: Home of the DIESELS (Rated R)  (Read 213131 times)
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #1980 on: January 02, 2008, 06:37:12 AM »

Thanks, Kim! Hug
I need to get some nice longer skirts that would go with the boots.  They are pretty comfy as far as boots go; just pretty high for me.  I'll probably look like I'm walking into a windstorm when I wear them!  You know what I mean?  The forward lean??

The way hubby likes these boots, if I was to wear them to see Clay, he would be irresistably drawn to me!!!  bigsmile Then all my peeps would be all mad at me!! lmao Laughing

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #1981 on: January 02, 2008, 06:47:53 AM »

Oh all right Karen. I understand your dilemma.

I can help!

Send them to me.
I'll wear them to see Clay.

lmao 
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #1982 on: January 02, 2008, 06:49:04 AM »

KAREN

I love, love, love your boots!!!!! WOW

SHARON
Stairs are meant to walk on not fall down on, BE CAREFUl NOW!!!!!

I feel extra good today. My Sergeant actually untied my ropes to the bed (just kidding) (even sounds a little seductive!)

And I am making (hey SHIRLEY) some oatmeal with raisins and skim milk. Just starting to get my appetite back. Hope I do not gain back those 10 pounds.

So now to the kitchen and my oatmeal. Sounds yummy. Last nights dinner came back so hope this will be ok.

So now it is one foot in front of the other. Yey!!!! On the road to recovery. I hate being sick, of course, we all do!!!!

Would someone please send me in a pm or whatever the addresses of the RTM gals. Cards aremore fun than PM,s.

Luv
Jan/jeanne

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1983 on: January 02, 2008, 06:49:36 AM »

Good morning everybody  wave

Shirley, Thanks for the cinnamon toast and hot tea  Huggles  .  Diana loved the blueberries, orange juice, and cranapple juice.  Nathan loved the cold cereal, but I gave him some chocolate milk  Huggles .

Sharon, You be careful young lady  Huggles.  YIKES! That sounds like something that I would do! 

Karen, Great to see you  Huggles.  Sounds like you had a lot of fun with your sister.  LOVE the boots.

Hi Kim  Huggles, Nathan told us on Monday that he would like to move to Florida  Laughing.  He really enjoyed riding his bike this past week.  I asked him if he would miss building snowmen and having snowball fights with his friends.  He  didn't even need to think about it and said, "no!"  ROFLMAO   

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
claydevotee
« Reply #1984 on: January 02, 2008, 07:14:37 AM »

Happy New Year,  Dear RTM Sistah Peeps.

I am so "footballed out" today.     We watched 3 college bowl games yesterday plus the Rose Bowl Parade.  eek!  At this point I'll probably not have any desire to even watch the SuperBowl this year. 

SHIRLEY, I'm so sorry you're not feeling much better, sweetie.     It is such a bummer to not sleep well and to have to suffer from side effects of antibiotics.  You know that I'm pulling for you, OK?    Huggles

KAREN, so you've got hubby chasing you around the house when you wear those  hot-mama boots????? Enough said!!!!  lmao lmao

JEANNE!  I just sent you an e-mail at your Prodigy address with the RTM mailing addresses as an attachment.  Let me know if you're able to open it, OK?  Huggles

BETH, welcome back, sweetie!  And tell Nathan I would like to move to Florida right now, too!!!  It is subzero windchill with light flurries today.   cold

MEESA, be careful when you go out to get those DVD's at Office Max this evening.  I worry about black ice this time of year.   Huggles

SHARON, I have a feeling a guardian angel prevented you from tripping and falling down the stairs yesterday.  You are needed and loved especially  by your 2 special men, and the Man Upstairs knows it!   

KIM, now how about putting on some boots and trekking up here in the North next tour???  I would love to meet you, woman!!!  Huggles

Today is my once every three months visit to the oncologist.  ~~sigh~~Lots of poking, prodding, questions,blood draws, then mammogram/MRI appointments to follows.   And if I get an "all clear", then I breathe a sigh of relief for the next 3 months at least.  But it's a small price to pay for peace of mind, right???

Love to all of the "night crew", too.  Sorry I wasn't able to post yesterday....just couldn't think straight yesterday.   

Love ya!     Have a good one, dear ladies!!!

claydevotee
« Reply #1985 on: January 02, 2008, 07:20:08 AM »

Jeanne, my e-mail with the attachment just "bounced back"..  Apparently your e-mail is not set up to receive messages larger than 1K (mine was about 5K).  Could you please adjust it (ask son?) so that you can receive this e-mail?  Thanks!
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #1986 on: January 02, 2008, 07:28:37 AM »

Thea! I can do that !! ...............now that I'm "borrowing" Karen's boots! bigsmile

wheee

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #1987 on: January 02, 2008, 07:48:22 AM »

Oh all right Karen. I understand your dilemma.

I can help!

Send them to me.
I'll wear them to see Clay.

lmao 

Laugh

But then I'D be all mad at you when Clay would be seduced by you and those boots, Kim!! lmao
And I want to keep you as a friend! Yes!

Hi Thea!   Good luck!  Eventually, you'll be down to once a year for those poking and proddings, like I am now!! Huggles  And yes, it's stressful, but great when it's over and you WILL get an "all clear!"

Jan, sorry to hear you have been so sick!  I've had pneumonia and it wasn't fun.  Luckily for me, just a small part of the lung was affected, so it didn't last as long as yours.  Hope that oatmeal decides to stay in your tummy!  That's what I made for breakfast on Monday morning; just sounded good and healthy after eating cookies with my coffee for the past week! Laughing

Sharon, do NOT try to go down your basement steps in boots with 4" heels!! lmao  So very glad you caught yourself!  Does your arm feel okay today?

Beth, this is only our second snow; I'll bet you guys have had a lot more than us, for your son to be so tired of it already!!

*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #1988 on: January 02, 2008, 08:05:14 AM »

sigh

Can't be losin no friendships over no Clay seducing boots.  Naughty

Oh I know!   Purple Banana  You wear one and I'll wear one! bigsmile   lmao

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #1989 on: January 02, 2008, 08:16:55 AM »

Laughing lmao
That'll work, Kim!!!

bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #1990 on: January 02, 2008, 11:14:18 AM »

Good morning Thongers,

Just popping in to say hi. Woke up really late this morning - was up most of the night fretting over my son driving through a blizzard to get back to Philadelphia - finally fell asleep around 4:00 AM. I'm assuming he got there okay.  I'm afraid to call him as he is probably sleeping after driving through all that mess all night long. AM going to break down and call very shortly though ---- didn't have to, he just called. It took him 12 hours but he got there safely. The last 100 miles there was no snow at all so he caught a tiny break there.

Shirley, I'm with you - I hate wearing clothes (especially bras) - don't like anything tight around me at all. That's one reason I like working at home. My work clothes are gowns and I love it. I only get dressed when I absolutely have to. Sorry you still aren't feeling any better. I can't even imagine how frustrating that must be. I know I'm frustrated because I still haven't really gotten over being sick when I got back from Florida - but it is nothing compared to your illness.  I really enjoyed that French Vanilla coffee this morning and the oatmeal (love oatmeal but don't make it very often anymore). It's been pretty cold here too. We didn't get those 8 inches of snow when everyone else did, but we did get about 2 inhces last night - not too bad at all. I'm hoping it will melt on its own as there is no way I can shovel it.  It should at least melt by the weekend as it is supposed to be 51 on Sunday - wow, from deep freeze to almost spring - I'll take it. Hope our northern friends get some relief as well.

Sharon, sure glad you caught yourself and aborted that fall - I shudder to think .....

Karen, sounds like a wondeful family Christmas and New Year - wow, I have to hand it to you with those boots, four inches? Maybe that's why David likes them, it can't be too hard to catch you when you're wearing those.

Thea, I'm thinking All is Well for you today!

Beth, are we getting pics of the kids in their Christmas clothes? Tell Nathan I'll move to Florida with him.

Jan, glad you are feeling so much better.

Mary, hope you had fun with the kids last night. We finally get Cristien back Friday - can't wait. It seems like forever.

Hi Debi, Ann, Becky, Anita, Cindy, Chrisie, Carolyn, Peggy, Barb, Kim, Bozena, Evelyn, Meesa!!!!

Off to get at least a little bit of work done. Have a great day!

Brenda

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know  peace." - Jimi Hendrix
bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #1991 on: January 02, 2008, 11:20:33 AM »

FOR MY RTM SISTERS!

Time passes.
Life happens.
Distance separates.
Children grow up.
Jobs come and go.
Love waxes and wanes.
Men don't do what they're supposed to do.
Hearts break.
Parents die.
Colleagues forget favors.
Careers end.

BUT........

Sisters are there,
no matter how much time and how
many miles are between you.
A girl friend is never farther away
than needing her can reach.
When you have to walk that lonesome valley and you
have to walk it by yourself, the women in your life
will be on the valley's rim, cheering you on,
praying for you, pulling for you, intervening on
your behalf, and waiting with open arms at the
valley's end.
Sometimes, they will even break the rules and walk
beside you...Or come in and carry you out.

Girlfriends, daughters, granddaughters,
daughters-in-law, sisters, sisters-in-law, Mothers,
Grandmothers, aunties, nieces, cousins, and extended
family, all bless our life!
Every day, we need each other still.

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know  peace." - Jimi Hendrix
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1992 on: January 02, 2008, 11:59:37 AM »

Karen, I'm lovin' the boots, you little hoochie mama keep them, they will be wonderful on you Clapping and Dave likes them, there you go blush, so glad you're back posting we missed ya Huggles

B.  That last post is so true, it really says what we all feel here Huggles

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #1993 on: January 02, 2008, 12:03:14 PM »

BISI ~ That message is beautiful. Sisters & Friends . .So very true! Thanks for extending this heartfelt reminder! Huggles

I'm at work and I just dropped in to see what's happening here . . . .

SHARON . . I'm laughing thinking of KAREN and KIM each wearing one of those hootchie mama boots! bigsmile

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1994 on: January 02, 2008, 12:05:40 PM »

SHARON . . I'm laughing thinking of KAREN and KIM each wearing one of those hootchie mama boots! bigsmile

And what do the two of you plan on wearing on the other foot???? Laughing Naughty

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1995 on: January 02, 2008, 12:22:42 PM »

And what do the two of you plan on wearing on the other foot???? Laughing Naughty

Well, if Kim can pull it off (no pun intended!  Laughing), They can each wear one of Clay's shoes  lmao.

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
claydevotee
« Reply #1996 on: January 02, 2008, 02:11:55 PM »

Back from the Dr.'s.  Everything looks good based on palpation exam.  Dr. did a huge blood draw for "tumor markers".  Just routine for cancer patients in remission. I'll get the results late next week.   I'll have  mammo in early February.  Until then, to quote Alfred E. Newman (remember "Mad Magazine"?)  "What, me worry?"   Laughing

Thea, I'm thinking All is Well for you today!
Thanks, BRENDA!  Huggles  And I love the little poem you posted about RTM sisters.  Did you write that???  Either way, it touched my heart strings.  Thank you so much!   Huggles

Good luck!  Eventually, you'll be down to once a year for those poking and proddings, like I am now!!   And yes, it's stressful, but great when it's over and you WILL get an "all clear!"
KAREN, I can't wait until I can just go through this routine once a year.  And I hope I can look 1/4 as good as you do after being a breast cancer survivor for so many years!  Huggles

BARBARA, always glad to have you "drop in" from work!  Huggles

wave BETH, SHARON, KIM, everybody.  Going to take a little power nap.  zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1997 on: January 02, 2008, 02:36:11 PM »

Well, if Kim can pull it off (no pun intended!  Laughing), They can each wear one of Clay's shoes  lmao.

Beth~~~~ Laugh Laugh spit coffee

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1998 on: January 02, 2008, 02:37:40 PM »

Back from the Dr.'s.  Everything looks good based on palpation exam.  Dr. did a huge blood draw for "tumor markers".  Just routine for cancer patients in remission. I'll get the results late next week.   I'll have  mammo in early February.  Until then, to quote Alfred E. Newman (remember "Mad Magazine"?)  "What, me worry?"   Laughing

Yeah Thea!!!!  Meant to tell you, love the new avie Clapping

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1999 on: January 02, 2008, 02:42:13 PM »

Ahhhh Jeanne look at this happy trio Huggles

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx