gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:19:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 154
Total: 154

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #31 :: Home of the DIESELS (Rated R)  (Read 213202 times)
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1960 on: January 01, 2008, 02:36:11 PM »

Lookie!

Spamalot Playbill

I know you get one at the show, but these come with protective sleeves. They must now how much we drool over Clay.  Laughing

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #1961 on: January 01, 2008, 02:40:50 PM »

JUST WANTED TO STOP BY AND WISH EVERYONE A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Pauluka96
UltimateFan

Holder of Clay's Pepper Shaker

« Reply #1962 on: January 01, 2008, 03:05:34 PM »

Happy New Year to you all. May this be the year for happiness for everyone.
Paul and I watched 2 movies last night, snacked a little and soaked in the hot tub for about an hour. When it started to rain we got out and my robe was wet from the drizzle and let me tell you, that sucker was cold on my hot skin  wow. I am luck the thing didn't freeze. Next time I will make sure I have the robe covered. cold lmao
I slept till 11 today and would have slept even longer but the phone woke me up. I just got up from a nap too. I sleep a lot. Maybe I am sleeping for you poor souls who don't sleep. blush
Maddie and Emma will be here shortly, gotta go Maddie-tize the house. If it is within reach she will have it. She is a terror. But such a cute one.
Probably won't be back tonight. Talk at cha tomorrow.
Love, and hugs

Keeper of Clay's Adams Apple
Keeper of the pepper shaker
Keeper of Clay's T shirt and I am never going to give it back
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1963 on: January 01, 2008, 04:21:49 PM »

Lookie!

Spamalot Playbill

I know you get one at the show, but these come with protective sleeves. They must now how much we drool over Clay.  Laughing

Meesa, you'd really think they knew Laughing Laughing wow

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1964 on: January 01, 2008, 04:23:53 PM »

JUST WANTED TO STOP BY AND WISH EVERYONE A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR MUFFY!!!!!!  heard you had some surgery, hope all is well Huggles

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1965 on: January 01, 2008, 05:08:37 PM »

Just had a hot shower and going to take my breathing treatments but wanted to stop in and say goodnight to everyone! 

MARILYN, so happy to see you and thank you for the beautiful pm.  We seem to miss each other a lot and I sure don't get to see you as much as I would like.  Sure hope you come by the RTM more often.  Hopefully you will start feeling good real soon.

MARY, I love it that you have posted two days in a row.  I can feel thru your posts the relief you are feeling now that everything is settled.  Wishing you and Paul happier and more relaxed time in 2008! 

SHARON, well my sweet you have gotten thru another day.  Keep the faith and may the good Lord give you strength for the days ahead of you.   Huggles

BRENDA, how are you doing today? 

ANN, do you have anymore prime rib left in the fridge???????  Can I have a sandwich?????????? 

THEA, hope you got your shower.  I am glad I am not the only one that hates to put on clothes during the day.  I hate to put on that bra!!  It may fit in the morning but gets way to tight in the afternoon!!!  Laughing I like lose clothing!!  Sleep well!

DEBI, are you sleeping okay at night?  I imagine you will be going to work tomorrow.  Hope you are eating good lots of vitamins.  Here is a big  Huggles for you, I can feel you need one.

KIM, are you working at work or working at home?????

Hope everyone sleeps tonight, I have been up since 3:30.  I am afraid I hate to sleep lately.  Thank you again for being so very kind to me, I appreciate it more than I could ever say.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1966 on: January 01, 2008, 05:40:08 PM »

Shirley, you are so easy to love Huggles get some sleep Missy Baby Dust when I llok at Preston's eyes in that 2nd picture, I see your eyes Shirley, he sure has some of Grandma in him Wink
My poor Woody was off tonight, bad leg tremors, so they gave him extra pain relief tonight, he wasn't my usual Poppy Huggles so few people visiting their loved ones these days up there, so sad, it takes so little to make this part of their journey better Naughty

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1967 on: January 01, 2008, 05:59:17 PM »

Holy crap, I almost fell down my basement stairs face first just now, my slipper got caught in my pant leg Jaw drop! eek! shock I may have jarred my right arm lucky I'm alright, I can't even think about it Naughty

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1968 on: January 01, 2008, 06:01:17 PM »

Anyone heard from Carolyn????  she's MIA for  a bit now, I'm getting worried Paranoid

ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #1969 on: January 01, 2008, 06:11:44 PM »

Hello Sharon...sorry woody wasn't himself tonight...and dang girl do be careful on those steps...we need you..and so do some special men in your life!!!!
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #1970 on: January 01, 2008, 06:12:33 PM »

Oh and Shirley I'm sleeping ok...not to worry about me ok...you take care of you ok....we need you here too!!!!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1971 on: January 01, 2008, 06:36:59 PM »

Night Debi, looks like we're the last two standing Laughing  gonna do some reading and try to sleep tonight Paranoid Baby Dust

ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #1972 on: January 01, 2008, 06:39:17 PM »

night Sharon....get some rest ok!!!!!!!!

to all who may still check in today and those who may be lurking...good night...and know you are all loved!!!!!
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1973 on: January 02, 2008, 04:37:22 AM »

I was up at 4:30 and decided to cook breakfast this morning and give SHARON a break!!!  Instead of sitting in a kitchen chair and thinking how rotten I feel I try and get busy and get my mind on other things.  I think this last antibiotic I am taking called Ciporil is giving me a bladder infection, I know you didn't want to know that!!!!  Laughing  It is so funny but since I have started posting on the RTM I tell everything and I never did that before.  Must be because you are all the best bunch of friends in the whole wide world.

lotsa coffee lotsa coffee is ready, Irish Creme, Hazelnut, French Vanilla and freshly ground Columbian.  A nice pot of tea for EVELYN and BETH, a china cup filled with Herbal tea for THEA and a nice pot of frothy hot chocolate for our DEBI and JEANNE.

We are going to have some nice hot oatmeal this morning with raisins, brown sugar and heavy cream to dress it up if you like.  I have some nice cinnamon toast under the broiler ready to take out, a bowl of sliced oranges, blueberries and bananas.  Pitchers of orange juice and Cranapple juice also on the table.   There is also cold cereal if you would rather have it such as cherrios, corn flakes or raisin bran. 

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #1974 on: January 02, 2008, 04:44:39 AM »

Hey Hey Hey! I'm up n at em early again! Don't know WHY I'm already up...it's my day off!

Ah well. IT happens. bigsmile

Shirley...Preston is positively adorable! Next time he's over...get that camera again and get some close ups of his sweet wittle chubby cheeks for me!
pwease?!  bigsmile

Sharon!....NOOO falling down stairs allowed!  Huggles

Debi....We love you too! Purple Banana

Where's our Peggy?
Where's our Carolyn?

Hey...it's kinda cold out here! Laughing
Beth...ya just missed winter here! Come back! bigsmile

Oooooh! I'm just in time for breakfast!

Sweeeeet! Super Happy!!!

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1975 on: January 02, 2008, 05:00:18 AM »

Good morning everyone!  wave I've been working on DVDs and I'm about out so I'll need to make a run for Office Max tonight. Have a great day everyone!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1976 on: January 02, 2008, 05:44:10 AM »

Shirley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Purple Banana
Yeah, breakie!!!!  Hot oatmeal too Huggles perfect for a cold winter morning, and it's cold here cold
Hey Kim wave wave dang I'm not sleeping well again, and the cats last night Simon has figured out how to escape the family room downstairs, I keep finding his escape route and he finds another, and he and swampthing fight at night gggrrrrrrr that's why we keep him in another room.
Mornin' Meesa Huggles very pretty pic this morning Thud!
Did I tell you how cold it is here??????????????

karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #1977 on: January 02, 2008, 06:03:50 AM »

Good morning! wave  My company is gone; my brother's family ended up over here for New Year's Eve, after all, along with my parents and sis.  Full house!   My little sis flew back to Santa Fe last night; hope she didn't have the "flight from h*ll" that she had, coming in!

My sis and I are bad for each other in a way.....every time I go there, or she comes here, we SHOP!  And half the time we buy the exact same thing! Laughing  She is taller, leaner, leggy and has  a bosom; exact opposite of me, so we don't buy EVERYTHING alike. Oh yeah, and she is 15 years younger than me.  But I have to show you these great Born boots we both bought, 4" heels and rivets, VERY cool, that I will never wear!  (David likes them tho....a lot.  blush Naughty Looks like I'll be wearin' them around the house....a lot!)  bigsmile

Here they are...even Drake the cat isn't too sure I should keep them.... Paranoid

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #1978 on: January 02, 2008, 06:08:53 AM »

Hi Shirley, Sharon, Kim!

Hey you Northerners, we got some of your snow and cold this morning...I'm heading out to shovel the 2-3 inches of snow we got.   I know, I know, we're lightweights here in the Banana Belt of Ohio!  This is "major snow;" schools are even closed! (Justin will be mad....they don't go back till tomorrow so it could've held off for a day...)

Shirley, I had Hungarian Cabbage Rolls for my New Year's Eve dinner; it's tradition.  And I always have a Prime Rib Roast for Christmas Eve dinner!  Yummy, huh, and I'm sure Ann will agree!!!

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #1979 on: January 02, 2008, 06:14:45 AM »

Karen! wave

Why NOT wear those gorgeous boots!? I LOVE em!
They'd be GREAT for Clay trekking! bigsmile

Them boots was made for walkin trekkin. Laughing
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx