gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 08:20:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 349
Total: 349

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #31 :: Home of the DIESELS (Rated R)  (Read 213216 times)
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #1940 on: December 31, 2007, 08:08:08 PM »

Happy New Years To Everyone!
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #1941 on: January 01, 2008, 04:25:37 AM »

Gooood Mooornin RTM gals!

And a Happy Happy 2008!!!    confetti2

What a GREAT night I had!  Woohoo!

Had to work early today so I went to bed at 10.

And then all night I dreamed I was running around with our boyfriend!  Laughing We went to McDonalds and they wouldn't give us enough mayo for our burgers so Clay had to pull celeb status to get more. Then he had a M&G and we sat and giggled about how the ladies couldn't talk when he spoke to them. At one point in my dream I even "dream-thought"...I have to remember all  this so I can tell the RTM girls all about it! lmao

Musta been all that plotting to steal his shoes last night...brought that dream on!
Tonight I'm gonna plot to swipe something of his again. heh heh

Can't think of a better way to bring in 2008 than to spend the night with Clayton!
Err....sorta. ROFLMAO

Have a GREAT day everybody!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1942 on: January 01, 2008, 05:02:53 AM »

Kim~~~~~ Laughing Laughing Laughing ROFLMAO Missy you have some wild dreams, hope for another for you tonight
Well on this New Year's morning I haven't slept most of the night, have been up drinking coffee since 5 so put on another pot lotsa coffee lotsa coffee tea, herbal tea and hot chocolate are also ready, Evelyn, I set out the nice china tea pot and cup and saucer that I know you love Huggles
I think Cindy deserves stuffed french toast this morning, she's been working so hard Clapping Clapping Huggles lots of icing sugar sprinkled on top, warm maple syrup and apricot preserves also to top with.  Crisp bacon and sausage this morning too!!!
I have mimosa's (broke out the champagne in honor of the new year) bigsmile and Mary I know you don't like OJ, so just do the champagne~~~you have so much to celebrate Huggles

Meesa, just our eye candy for the morning Thud! and we'll have the New Year started right Wink

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1943 on: January 01, 2008, 06:21:43 AM »

Good Morning!

Here are some new pictures of Shirley's cute grandson, Preston.  He is such a sweetie!

Have a wonderful day!

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1944 on: January 01, 2008, 06:30:14 AM »

Happy New Year confetti2 confetti2 confetti2

Sharron:   thanks for breakfast I didnt sleep much either. have a great day  with Al.

Prissy:  what a cutie preston is.

Kim:  you have some wild dreams   ROFLMAO

HappY  New year to all.

Sasha Huggles

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1945 on: January 01, 2008, 06:30:49 AM »

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #1946 on: January 01, 2008, 06:35:08 AM »

Wanted to wish everyone a very Happy New Year.

Mary - I am so glad you are happier. Financial stress is a horrible thing. Believe me, I do remember a time when I wasn't sure I would make it through the week. So, I am truly glad things are looking up for you.

Prissy - Thanks for posting the pictures of Preston. He is such a cutey pie.  Is that Shirley's husband hold him.

Sharon - Ah you are so sweet to get out the china teapot for me.

Kimv -  that was some dream you had!!!! Laughing Laughing

Philly - Happy New Year to you too.

Well, I'm going to try to lay down a bit more. Hugs to all and my you all have a wonderful year year.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1947 on: January 01, 2008, 07:13:09 AM »

Shirley, Preston is just such a cutie pie Huggles Wink all boy that's for sure, and he looks so content Huggles Prissy, thanks for posting Huggles
Jo thanks for the blend Thud!

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1948 on: January 01, 2008, 07:14:41 AM »

I'm on a wild cleaning mission this morning, need to keep occupied right now, don't want any time to think, it overwhelms me sometimes, so clean I shall.

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1949 on: January 01, 2008, 07:25:45 AM »

Happy New Years everyone!   confetti2

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
claydevotee
« Reply #1950 on: January 01, 2008, 08:07:06 AM »

Happy New Year, Dear Sistah Peeps!

Wishing a much happier, healthier, more financially secure, less stressful, and even more friend-filled  2008!!!!

SHIRLEY, the photos of little Preston are just so precious.  He is growing so quickly.  I would love to just gently pinch those chubby little cheeks of his!   Laughing

SASHA, thanks for checking in with us.  I'm hoping that in 2008 you will be spending a lot more time here at the RTM.  You are a good "fit", sweetie!   Huggles

SHARON, do what you must in order to better cope with your immense burdens and responsibilities.  IMHO, one of the best things you've done for yourself this past year is to diet and exercise.  It helps immensely in dealing with high stress. 

wave  MEESA,SHIRLEY,  EVELYN, BARBARA, KIM, JEANNE, BRENDA, BECKY, MARILYN, ANITA, CAROLYN (where are you?   Paranoid), KAREN, MARY, CHRISIE,  and anyody else I may have inadvertantly overlooked.  HAPPY NEW YEAR! 

Love,
Thea

claydevotee
« Reply #1951 on: January 01, 2008, 08:09:55 AM »

DEBI!!!!   Huggles  I accidently left your name out.    Please forgive me.  Happy New Year, my dear friend!!!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1952 on: January 01, 2008, 08:22:31 AM »

Thanks Thea, excercising was my passion a few years back Paranoid I taught fitness for many years, you never know I may end up taking a course to teach yoga, or NIA or Zumba or whatever the heck is goin' these days Laughing And I have been bad the last two days, so I just cut up my raw veggies, and some chicken for lunch, gotta keep myself good today bigsmile
Carolyn honey, where are you, I pm'd you too to hunt you down Laughing

mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #1953 on: January 01, 2008, 09:50:06 AM »

Mar, that toast is beautiful, is it an irish blessing by chance?????

Yep, yep...my great grandmother was full-blood Irish, and tho' I never met her, after spending hours and hours and years doing genealogy and finding out about her, I feel I know/knew her (somehow).  She had quite the handle back then....Amelia Rachael Hannah Geno Brannon Reed!!!  Brenda's Emily has Reed has her middle name in honor of my mom and her lineage.  So, I proudly claim my Irish heritage!  Smile

Have a GREAT first day of 2008, everyone!  We're snowed in!  My back yard --

"Keeper of those mesmerizing green eyes."  (as long as there's no guyliner)
bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #1954 on: January 01, 2008, 10:02:01 AM »

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know  peace." - Jimi Hendrix
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1955 on: January 01, 2008, 10:47:21 AM »

Mar, I've sat in wonder in your kitchen looking into some deer's eyes out those windows~~~~beautiful!!!!  Thanks for sharing about your great gram Huggles

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1956 on: January 01, 2008, 11:36:15 AM »

Well, I'm still cleaning up a storm, and feeling really good about it, getting more done than I'd planned, and am happy, really been procrastinating lately, yet it feels so good when it's done We're snowed in anyway too, but I'm trying to get to see Woody tonight Huggles the last couple of days he's been calling me the pet name he had for me when I was little~~~~Shu Shu, just made me feel all those wonderful memories come flooding back, in fact the only times Woody ever called me Sharon was when he was pissed at me, the rest of the time it was and is Sherry and Shu Shu Laughing

ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #1957 on: January 01, 2008, 11:51:31 AM »

Hey Shu Shu.....sounds like you are gettting a lot done...that was my goal for today but it aint going to good... bigsmile seems I keep coming back to this computer and reading or writing...I had a few emails I really needed to reply to...so at least I did accomplish that today....now I'm gonna go  and see what little task I can get done....we didn't get as much snow as we thought we were gonna get soooo we aren't snowed in but Im not going anywhere today!!!!!!! Wink
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1958 on: January 01, 2008, 11:57:54 AM »

Happy New Year Everybody  wave

We are getting ready to go over to my Aunt and Uncle's (my Uncle is my Mom's Brother) house at 4pm.  I'm dressing the kids in their Christmas outfits so that my mom can see them in them (since she missed seeing them at Christmas).  I spoke with my Aunt on the phone today.  She said that her whole family (all 16 of them ~ my Aunt and Uncle, their 3 children and 2 spouses, and 9  grandchildren) went to the senior center where my Grandma is at.  She said that all 16 of them crammed their way into my Grandma's room  ROFLMAO.  I love the holidays and getting to see family that I don't normally get to see.  My cousin from Williamsburg, MI came down with her three children.  Her husband is never able to come down  .  He is in charge of the Traverse City Record Eagle Newspaper and whenever there is a holiday, he can never find a replacement  . My cousin's oldest son was the ring bearer in mine and Dave's wedding.  He is now 18 years old.  YIKES!

Hope everyone has a great great day.

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1959 on: January 01, 2008, 12:48:32 PM »

BETH , you are very lucky to have such a large family, wished I did.  I always love to hear when PRISSY talks about her family gatherings as there are a lot of her family too.   Have a wonderful day today!

PRISSY, thanks so much for posting Preston's pictures.  Can you tell we love him so much.  He is so loveable, I say he is sturdy so his grandma can really hug and kiss on him!! 

SASHA, so good to see you come over and have breakfast with us.  Glad you got to see Preston too.

THEA,   Yep we do love that baby!  We make fools of ourselves over him!  I think he looks at us and thinks "who are these crazy people making faces at me".  Hope you are relaxing a little now that things have calmed down a bit at your house.

SHARON,  Glad you can get into some work and keep  your mind busy.  It is hard to do at times though.  I am sitting here poking at my fat cheeks.  I lost 7 pounds in a month and with the steriods they had me on I gained a pound a day as they weighed me.  My cheeks look like chipmunk cheeks, sure hope it goes away.  I would love to say it is water but don't think so.

MARILYN, loved the toast you posted.  So pretty!  I read most any novel I can get that involves Ireland in the 18th century.  So many folklore stories.    You have more snow than we do!!!  wow

BRENDA, loved the New Year's banner!!!!  How did your evening go?  I went to bed about 10:00 slept till 12:30 went back to sleep and woke up at 3:30 and stayed up.

EVELYN, I am sure you read my pm about my son and looking for Evelyn's cookies he didn't get this year.  Well I was thinking, you know it is not how pretty your cookies are or how good they taste, but you are making memories with those cookies.  Look at my son remembering that tray of cookies from last year and looking for more this year!!!   Laughing 

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx