gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 08:10:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 364
Total: 364

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #31 :: Home of the DIESELS (Rated R)  (Read 213215 times)
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1900 on: December 31, 2007, 05:06:53 AM »

Thea - Roy is onery! He's sitting right in front of me right now.  Laughing Mimi is adorable!

Good morning everyone!   wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #1901 on: December 31, 2007, 05:18:54 AM »

Good morning....

I just wanted to stop by and wish everyone a happy and healthy new year!

I'm back to work. 

Have a nice day!

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1902 on: December 31, 2007, 05:32:48 AM »

Good morning RTM wave wave
Cindy, missed you, would have sent you breakie to go and thanks for the soup idea, I think Al would enjoy that Huggles Wink
Carolyn, time to come by, we are getting worried Paranoid we aren't the same without our TK and TR Huggles
Coffee, tea, herbal tea and hot chocolate
for Jeanne are hot and in the carafe's lotsa coffee lotsa coffee

Light breakfast this morning~~~~reading some of the recipies that Thea linked me to, I thought we'd have fruit smoothies today, with apricot, bananas, raspberries, and kiwi then I can try one on Al Wink
I also have some silver dollar pancakes with warm maple syrup and whipped butter, and cranapple juice is icy cold in the fridge Wink

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1903 on: December 31, 2007, 05:34:17 AM »

Good morning everyone just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year.  Celebration

Debi:  love Aisalyn pictures she is just a pretty girl.

Meesa:  love pitures to, handsome nephews. love the one of Roy to..

Kim:  love the cat buglar ROFLMAO

Thea:  love the picture of princess Mimi, I have Princess Chloe.

Sharron:  love your stories of Woody.  My dad when he was going through Chemo he loved pudding so I use to make him every kind and he would enjoy that.  and if they drink some ensure mix some icecream in made it taste better and they get the nutirion to.

Pepe:  hope you are doing better today Huggles

Cindy:  dont work to hard.

Well hope the New Year Brings Health , Love , Happiness and a killer cd from Clay the coming year.

hugs
Sasha Huggles

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1904 on: December 31, 2007, 05:35:10 AM »

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1905 on: December 31, 2007, 05:55:35 AM »

Good morning everybody  wave

Here's my recap of our trip to Florida: Scroll if you wish!  Wink

Last Saturday we left at 3 a.m. and arrived in Dalton, GA at 2:30 p.m..  The kids didn't want to change out of their jammies and wore them the entire car ride  Laughing.  We (Dave and I) arrived wearing short sleeve shirts and long pants.  We changed the kids into regular clothes in the hotel parking lot.  We took the kids swimming at the hotel, ate Burger King for dinner, watched a little Suite Life of Zach and Cody and then crashed.  Sunday morning we did the same.  We left at 4:30 and arrived in Arcadia, FL at 2:45 p.m wearing short sleeve shirts and shorts.  We were the first of Dave's family to arrive at his mom and dad's.  My MIL and I went grocery shopping and filled the fridge for the week.  Monday was Christmas Eve and we were all together.  His 3 sisters and their families arrived Sunday night.  Monday morning we wore our assigned clothes (girls wore pink shirts, boys wore green shirts ~ to match the decor in his mom's duplex  Laughing) and had a family photo taken at Sears in Port Charlotte.  Monday night we went to the Christmas Eve service at their church.  Afterwards, we had a family dinner with all the fixings, ham, potatoes, green beans, salad, and rolls.  I was up until 11 wrapping presents.  The kids woke up Tuesday morning around 7:30 and were so excited that Santa had found them in Florida  Laughing  WinkTuesday evening we had a potluck with all of the other familiies at the church.  Tons and tons and tons of food  Wednesday we took Dave's mom and dad out to dinner to their favorite restaurant for their 50th wedding anniversary.  Thursday we went on a Christmas lights boat ride in Punta Gorda.  I had never seen anything like it before.  It was a boat ride in front of peoples houses where they kept their boats in the water and decorated them for Christmas.  It was funny to see Palm Tree Christmas lights  LaughingFriday we went to the Seashell Factory, where there was a zoo/petting zoo, a HUGE store of seashells, and putt putt golf.  Saturday morning we did the same thing that we did last weekend.  We left the duplex and sunny weather at 5 a.m. and arrived in Dalton, GA.  We took the kids swimming one last time.  We had Chick-Fil-A for dinner this time, watched Shrek and went to bed.  Sunday morning (yesterday) we were on the road by 4 and were home at 2:45 p.m.  All of the kids had either taken their bikes or scooters down to Florida.  Their was a track that the kids could ride around in the backyard.  In the middle of the track there was a pond that looked really pretty, but had 2 alligators in them.  The kids also got to ride around on Nonno's (grandpa's) golf cart.  So, in between all of the assigned things that we were scheduled to do, we basically just watched Nathan and Diana just play with their 5 cousins.  Nathan really bonded with his one cousin that is 2 years older.  It was so cute to watch them ride around the track together and follow each other everywhere.  The last time that Nathan saw his 3 cousins from GA was on our return trip a year and a half ago from Disney World.     

It was a great time and I'm glad that we were able to go.

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1906 on: December 31, 2007, 06:11:03 AM »

Well, today is catch up day  !  I have tons of laundry to do.  I need to go to the bank, go to Jenny Craig and do my cinderella chores today.  YIPEE! NOT!  ROFLMAO

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
Pauluka96
UltimateFan

Holder of Clay's Pepper Shaker

« Reply #1907 on: December 31, 2007, 07:16:12 AM »

Good morning.
What a beauty Aisalynn is. She takes such great pictures. Playing dress up is the only "girly" thing Maddie does. After waiting all these years for a grand daughter I had to buy Maddie TOOLS for Christmas 
Meesa, those boys just keep getting bigger and bigger and cuter too. Roy is a very handsome cat.
Thea, Mimi is beautiful. And I love the way she has her legs out behind her,
Beth, sounds like you had a great time in Florida. Was the weather really warm???
Thank you all for the congrats. Believe me, it will take away so much stress. They say you should always have enough money stashed to last 6 months if you are out of work. Paul has been out over 3 years. We have had only my income, less than $800 a month, even with me working part time.  Now all that us over.  Clapping Clapping Purple Banana
Well, I was hoping I wouldn't have to work today but I called the office and they said the phone is ringing off the hook. Why people wait till the very last minute to decide they need rifills on their meds is beyond me. We have signs all over the building saying we need 72 hours for call backs, but ya know no body reads that! So they wait till today and know I will call them all in so that the Dr's pager isn't going off ever 10 seconds on New Years Eve
I will be back later. Hugs to you all  Big Hug!

Keeper of Clay's Adams Apple
Keeper of the pepper shaker
Keeper of Clay's T shirt and I am never going to give it back
claydevotee
« Reply #1908 on: December 31, 2007, 07:31:19 AM »

Good morning, ladies! 

Glad everybody is checking in.  BTW, Welcome home, BETH!!!   Huggles  Anyway, we need to have an o-fficial roll call tomorrow, Jan 1 2008!!!!

~~sigh~~tomorrow the official weight loss blitz begins O-fficially. I managed to pack on 5 additional lbs over the holidays.  Just what I needed, eh? 

Gotta git crackin'.  TTYL!

P.S.  SHARON, I'm hoping you can find something nutritious to serve Al.  Bless your hearts.    Huggles

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1909 on: December 31, 2007, 08:04:46 AM »

Beth, to read your post warmed my heart, so glad you and Dave and Nathan and Diana went, what fun you had, and I hear the contentment in your voice Huggles Huggles
Loved reading about the matching pink and green and hope we get to see a picture
Sasha, thanks for the pudding tip, I bought Boost pudding today, and will try it Huggles Your blends brighten the RTM walls, thank you dear lady, always love when you grace our home Huggles
Off to see Woody for lunch, hope the little duck is in better spirits today, and I promised a foot and head massage with opera music, so here we go Laughing Wink wave

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #1910 on: December 31, 2007, 09:45:13 AM »

Hi, all...noticed all your pictures of the kiddos (I didn't read...just looked at the pictures...will read later).  I'm on my way out the door for a bit to do some errands before we get snowed in and will catch up later.  I've been MIA for so long, I have a BUNCH to catch up!

Anyway...I have a few pix of Dylan with one of his Christmas presents (not even from grandma either!) I thought I'd share.  He's getting so big (sniff)!  Anyway...will catch up with you all later!

Luv yas & see you all later!

"Keeper of those mesmerizing green eyes."  (as long as there's no guyliner)
bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #1911 on: December 31, 2007, 09:58:09 AM »

What a beautiful photo RTM album from last night  --

Debi, Aisalynn is soooo cute!

Mary, love those dress-up clothes. You had to buy Maddie tools? We had to get Cristien and Dylan kitchen sets - go figure!

Meesa, those boys look like all boy - your sister must be an energizer bunny, too.  Really cute though. I hope she gets a girl this time (that is, if she wants a girl).

Thea, Miss Mimi poses like royalty and looks it in her pearls. How cute is that.

Kim and Meesa, the cats are hysterical.

Sharon, the milk shakes sound good - hope you can find something Al will like to eat. I'm thinking - I don't cook very much any more and never was very good with soups and things like that (except for the vegetable soup which I still make and still absolutely love - throw in just about anything with left-over roast and it is sooo delicious and filling. I think everyone makes that.

Beth, glad you back safely. It sounds like a wonderful trip and lots of Christmas memories to store up forever - this trip needs a scrapbook. Pics?

Sasha, Happy New Year to you as well - love that picture. Hope you don't mind but I saved it to my  Clay file.

Geraldine, Happy New Year to you, too!

Cindy, I was afraid you would end up working NY's Day - I do hope you are well rewarded! The Clay concert in Troy sounds about right . Tell Honeywell to get right on that, will ya?

Jan, you just keep sleeping if that is what is making you get well again! Sounds like your family is taking very good care of you! Keep us posted.

Becky -  wave (they don't have one with a hat that says Happy New Year on it.

In case I don't get back on today, I want to wish all my RTM sisters a wonderful New Year's Eve. I know we all are praying for a healthy and prosperous 2008 for each of us and our loved ones, especially those who have had to endure so much heartache and illness in 2007.  I also want to say thank you for all the wonderful times we have spent with each other in our RTM mansion and at concerts. I am very thankful for the dear friends I have found here! On the lighter side (but very importantly),  I also am hoping that Clay will indeed get a new (and worthy) CD to us by the middle of the year and that we will have a wonderful summer concert with lots of venues near to each of us.  Spamalot, CD, summer tour, Christmas tour, and M&G's for all of us who haven't had one!  Fingers Crossed

For those of you who will be going out tonight, please be safe! To everyone - Marilyn, Ann, Mary, Becky, Shirley, Barb, Anita, Sharon, Chrisie, Beth, Debi, Peggy, Carolyn, Cindy, Karen, Thea, Meesa, Kim, Bozena, Evelyn, Jan, Philly, Lu - have a wonderful New Year!

Love,
Brenda

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know  peace." - Jimi Hendrix
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1912 on: December 31, 2007, 11:32:42 AM »

Mar, Dylan looks so intrigued, you never know maybe Jeanne and Kim and give him a few artistic pointers Laughing Now you know Barbara will be whining over no jacket pictures Naughty

Might as well start the New Year's wishes coming Wink

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1913 on: December 31, 2007, 11:40:37 AM »

Woody had his little spa day today Laughing I left him sound asleep in his wheelchair, after a wonderful head massage, and foot massage, I warmed up some "magic bags" in the micro and put one behind his neck and under his very tender foot, not a good day for the leg and foot today, lots of pain, so I went to the liquor store and came back with one of those little 2 oz bottles of Bailey's for him, did the trick Laughing The whole time, he was listening to the new Paul Potts CD~~~the fella who won "Britain's got Talent" he is so beautiful to hear singing opera Huggles and Woody sang along some of the time, he was just in awe of the man's voice, what a joy to do such simple things for Woody and see the joy it gives him, it's really not rocket science you know, and the effort???  nothing, the joy it brings me~~~priceless Huggles bigsmile

ann
UltimateFan

« Reply #1914 on: December 31, 2007, 11:55:25 AM »

B - Nicely said Clapping bigsmile

Wonderful, wonderful pics of Aisalynn, Dylan (so focused on his work!), and Meesa's nephews, Mimi, Roy & Kim (is that your ex's cat? for some reason, I don't remember you mentioning a pet before & I'm not even working the hours that Ms. Cindy is wave Cindy - Hope you get to enjoy some New Year w/ someone you love!

Beth - That trip sounded fabulous! What a great idea to take a family pic.  bigsmile

Sharon - Awwww. What a wonderful thing to do with Woody! Paul Potts is amazing.

Got prime rib in the oven & Heathbar cheesecake in the frig (Sharon - I have a gift bottle of dessert wine to go w/ it - It is New Year's Eve after all! Wink)

Got a lil scare last night cooking the cheesecake: the oven was smoking (sound familiar to anyone?). For a while I thought that I hadn't sealed the Martha Stewart pan quite right and the butter from the crust had ended up leaking out, but no, it seems that a teriyaki meatball from dinner had escaped - not buying those again - made quite a mess in the oven & you wouldn't believe how little was left when that sucker burnt up lmao!

Carolyn, Spikee, Bozena & Karen - Roll call!
mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #1915 on: December 31, 2007, 12:10:23 PM »

Okay...I'm back and holed up until the new year!   Laughing

Shar....  Yep...Dylan was TOTALLY into the painting thing.  We couldn't even get him to look toward the camera for a picture!  He LOVED painting!  I was trying to capture the look on his face that showed his gusto for his "project."  That boy does everytihng with such gusto and passion....which is a GOOD thing! 

All the kiddos here are getting SO big and even cuter than ever!  Are we the proud grandmas or what? .. Oops...I guess Meesa would have to be the proud auntie!  Wink

I'm so sorry to hear of so many of you under the weather or having family under the weather.  Shirley...glad you're home from the hospital, but PLEASE take care of yourself!  Jeannie...sheesh!  Sounds like you NEED to be in the hospital!  You take care, too!  Shar...give Al and Woody lots of hugs from us to warm them (please).  Who else?  Chrisie...is your family all better now?  Debi...hang in there!  If I can help you in any way, I'm just a phone call away (don't forget!).  Beth...are you feeling better??  If not, that trip'll sure wear you out!  It did me and I was just reading it!  WHEW!

So, how are all of you going to celebrate New Year's?  I'll be in the family room watching the ball in Times Square drop.  That's about as excitiing as it gets around here on New Year's Eve!  So...as Clay would say...."What are you doing New Year's Eve?"

Brenda, Mary-Mary, Becky, Anita, Barb, Debi, Peggy, Shirley, Sharon, Lu, Sharon's Crazy Mary, Chrisie, Ann, Beth, Jan, Cindy, Karen, Thea, Carolyn, Meesa, Kim, Evelyn and Bozena (aka Heido and Ho), and mah Philly -- may all of you have a WONDERFUL, completely BLESSED New Year (hope I didn't forget anyone!...if so...I still luv ya and it wasn't intentional)!

"Keeper of those mesmerizing green eyes."  (as long as there's no guyliner)
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1916 on: December 31, 2007, 12:49:14 PM »

MARILYN, Dylan is such a doll.  He looks like a little artist!  Love seeing pictures of him.  I am still waiting to see some pictures from Brenda and their trip to Florida.

ANN, I am coming over for that Prime Rib if I can get the energy to get dressed , I am on my way  Purple Banana it will take awhile for me to get there though!!

SASHA,  Huggles so happy to see you here and sure hope you are feeling better!  I am still enjoying that wonderful CD and can't get over you sending it to me, what a great surprise.  I am now a huge fan of Josh's! 

MARY, I love little tom boys, I used to be one.  Go fishing with my dad, crawl under cars and look at engines!!  I still was a girl enough to have five kids though!!   Laughing I can not tell you how happy I am for you and the stress of worrying about the house and bills is finally behind you.  God bless you sweet Mary!!   Huggles

SHARON, breakfast was wonderful.  I ate mine at 5:30 this morning!!!  Bless your heart you have to think of what to feed Al, Woody and now the RTM gals.  I should be back on the job soon!!!  Can't believe how wobbly and weak I am, gee I must have been sick or something!!!

THEA,  Huggles to you dear lady, you are always there to help anyone that needs it.  Just  mention something and you are trying to help, if I was near you I would wrap my arms around you and hug you tight!

CHRISIE,  I don't like it that I don't see you here.  I am afraid you have so much on your mind and are very upset.  I wish there was something I could do for you and your family.

KAREN, are you okay?  Hope you are just busy and not sick.  What are you eating for New Years eve? 

BRENDA, hope the tears are all dried up.  Sure wished we lived closer as just talking to you helps me a lot.  Hope you have had a better day today.

BECKY, are you snowed in up in Harrison?  Are you staying home tonight?  I sure hope you are feeling better!

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Anita
SuperFan

« Reply #1917 on: December 31, 2007, 01:52:32 PM »

wave wave
Howdy my RTM sisters!!
I have been sooo lucky this holiday-not sick like last year, and sooo many of you seem to be alittle under the weather, so sorry...get better fast!!! Call debi's DR.  If you don't feel better you won't care  Wink
All the beautous babies here,
debi-Aisalynn is a doll,looks like you and her have so much fun.
Mary, so glad to here the good news about your finances, Clapping Clapping  being broke is a bummer!
and your sweet babies sooo cute.
Maryilyn, who is that big boy painting??? not baby Dylan, my gosh time is flyin!!!
I really think that I missed having no babies around this Christmas.  My youngest is 10yrs old and is waffeling on if there is a Santa  wave
Ann, prime rib, heath bar cheesecake, wine....wasn't I invited for dinner??? I can't remembe???
MEEEEEESSSSAAA, I got my Kazoo Christmas dvd  wow Thud! Thud! Thank you sweetie.
Carolyn,Brenda,Sharon  Huggles, Chrisie,Beckey,WisconcinBarb,Thea,Peggy,Shirley, Beth, Jan,  Karen,  Evelyn  and any I forgot (please forgive an ol lady)

THE HAPPIEST OF NEW YEARS TO ALL OF YOU
 Celebration

I Believe -  Our background and  circumstances may influence who we are,but we are responsible for who we become
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1918 on: December 31, 2007, 03:07:13 PM »

Ann!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Heathbar is in the same category as PUMPKIN ROLLS Thud!  Laughing Laughing have a great family dinner, is Karl drooling over the Heathbar????  Have a glass of wine for me Wink
Anita Huggles great to see your smiling face, it always makes me bigsmile
Mar, we're just gonna stay here, nice and warm and have dinner a little later, warm ups from a couple nights ago, but if Al will eat them I'm in Laughing I think we'll do the share a plate again tonight, cause I keep turning the plate to see if he'll eat a bit more Paranoid blush shhhh don't tell Laughing
Shirley, we even had a picture of your big boy Tom Brady in our local paper, he's quite a hunk Thud! and Karen and Chrisie are away with family so don't fret, they are fine  Huggles Huggles

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1919 on: December 31, 2007, 03:09:52 PM »

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx