gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 01:30:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 199
Total: 199

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #31 :: Home of the DIESELS (Rated R)  (Read 213116 times)
ILClaymate
« on: November 21, 2007, 09:08:03 PM »

WELCOME TO MAFIA HOUSE #31!!!!!   Purple Banana

Looks like y'all needed a bigger home to play in, here's a new home and a review of how you got started:

Just as a reminder, here's how you got started here in your new home...it was all my fault.   blush
...because I was a heartless meanie and deleted the Masonic Temple thread...here's a new home for you guys eh?!?
I'm sorry, really. I didn't know you were still using that thread to scheme... I mean, plan your next wild weekend!

So I humbly offer you a new home, your very own forum, and hopefully a place you can congregate and plot your next gathering without the risk of being sent into cyber oblivion.

And if this isn't enough to atone for my sins, you may sentence me to a hundred lashes with a red CA thong. But only if they are administered by you know who.

CONGRATULATIONS ON 31 THREADS!!!  Clapping Clapping Clapping Congratulations

Ok, all....lets see some purdies...DIESELS always welcome!   

ILClaymate
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2007, 09:11:59 PM »

And 2 great Diesels to get y'all started!

Happy Thanksgiving all!
caromiller
Enthusiastic

Clay's Official Christmas Elf (he said so!)

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2007, 09:25:42 PM »

YAY! I am the first RTMer here!

Happy Thanksgiving.  I turned the lights on!

I can do all things through he who strengthens me
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2007, 04:38:04 AM »

wow

Wake up to a new house on Thanksgiving even!

Well...I  got somethin......

And.....

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!!
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2007, 05:29:57 AM »

Good morning everybody  wave

Sharon, Safe travels today  Huggles

Brenda, I saw your post. Thanks!  Huggles

Chrisie, I want to hear your answer too.  Do you celebrate Thanksgiving with both the Canadians and Americans or only one?

Shirley, Please rest up today.  Take care of yourself and don't over do it.  We want to see you get better.

Kim, Good morning  wave, Love those blends  Thud!.  Enjoy that bologna, tater tots, mac and cheese, and green beans  Smile.

Now I'm off to go clean up the kitchen so I can make more of a mess today.   

Have a Happy Happy Happy Thanksgiving.  Safe travels to everyone.  Enjoy the time today that you spend with family and friends.  Don't eat to much.  Who am I kidding.  EAT UP!  ROFLMAO

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2007, 05:39:09 AM »

Mornin Beth! wave

Happy Turkey Day!

I'll have you know that I will be enjoying a Thanksgiving Filet Mignon today ROFLMAO

And then I shall nap. bigsmile

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2007, 06:16:06 AM »

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!

I know everyone is busy but you do need to sit down and relax for a minute and have just a bite to eat. 

COFFEE IS READY!  lotsa coffee lotsa coffee lotsa coffee lotsa coffee !  Hot tea is in the pot nice and steamy BETH and EVELYN!  THEA I just know you really, really need this nice cup of Herbal tea!  JEANNE hot chocolate is ready!

Just giving you some nice hot cinnamon rolls out of the oven with a crock full of whipped butter to slather over them plus some hot, fresh blueberry muffins.  A pitcher of frosty fresh squeezed orange juice or pink grapefruit juice to.  That should be enough as most of you will be eating dinner early.

SHARON my sweet since you are on the road I have  your Irish Creme coffee ready for you to take with you plus a couple of nice hot fluffy biscuits with egg and ham all wrapped up for you to keep it warm.  Please if the roads are bad stay home!!!!

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2007, 06:22:25 AM »

Happy Thanksgiving!!

And...happy new home!

Been up since 7.  Turkey is in the oven and I'm exhaused already!  That sucker is HEAVY (23 lbs)!

Anyway, wanted to stop by and wish all of you (even the Canadian Kids) a very Happy Thanksgiving.  May your day be filled with the people you love and love to be near!

Our Claymaniacs reason for "being" --

AND...

AND...one of my very special reasons to be thankful today...

Smile

"Keeper of those mesmerizing green eyes."  (as long as there's no guyliner)
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2007, 06:28:26 AM »

BETH, reading your menu!  How wonderful!  Chocolate Cheescake with red raspberries? Yummmmmmmmmmm!

SPIKEE, who in the world is going to eat all that food.  I wouldn't have enough room in my fridge for all the leftovers!  Laughing I know Happy starts cooking and can't stop!   Laughing

BARB, your menu sounds fantastic too.  Yep you will be cooking your friend today, be gentle!!!!  Laughing

KIM, steak is always good.  My husband does not like turkey.  So he is not upset about staying home today.  His favorite is Rib Eye steak with baked potatoes and a Ceasar salad which is exactly what we are having today.  Good and easy.  Although he will be grilling the steaks in the snow as it is a white winter wonderland here this morning. 

CINDY, working to hard again?  Naughty You promised to be a good girl.  I think eight hours is enough for the company.

Hope all that are traveling have safe roads to travel on, enjoy your loved ones and eat hearty.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2007, 07:16:14 AM »

Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I truly am thankful for all my friends here.   Huggles

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2007, 07:25:38 AM »

Today is Braeden's third birthday! Can you believe it?

Remember this pic?

And this was less than a month ago ....

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S CLAYNADIAN GIRL !!!

« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2007, 07:39:47 AM »

Morning  wave

You all moved the house on me !!! Carolyn, thanks for leaving the lights on  bigsmile  Wink

Well, usually I do make a turkey and have friends over on the week-end, but this year, it just didn't work out  So it is just a normal day here today but I will call all my family to wish them all a happy day.

So to all of you here, HAPPY THANKSGIVING  to all of you and enjoy your time with family and friends and know that I am truly thankful for ALL OF YOU !!!

Sharon, safe travels to you. We were hit hard but with freezing rain and some snow, not to much, but  it too hubby about 2 hours to get to work  the roads were REALLY bad.

So safe travels to everyone going out today and pray for no freezing rain or snow next week for our travels as well 

Have a great day everyone  bigsmile

Baby Dust I Close My Eyes and I Breath You In Baby Dust

UNCONDITIONAL
claydevotee
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2007, 07:40:55 AM »

Happy Thanksgiving, Dear Sistah Peeps!

Sorry I haven't been around the past couple days.  Just feeling overwhelmed.  I feel so bad that I haven't responded to everybody, but I know you guys accept everybody unconditionally, so I'll get past that.

MAR, a 23 lb turkey!   eek!  Did you stuff it or are you cooking the stuffing on the side????  BTW, we're going to "christen" our Procter Silex tabletop roaster oven today.  I'm putting Phil in charge.  I'll let you know the verdict.  Wink  And the picture of little Dylan (?) is just precious.  You have every right to be a "proud grandma"!  Huggles

Everybody's menus sound wonderful and so varied!  Now I'm feeling guilty about not cooking the mashed white potatoes.  Did I tell you that the Holidays bring on massive surges of guilt in my silly mind?   Laughing Laughing

SHIRLEY, the rib eye dinner sounds perfect.  Next year, I may do just that.

MEESA, Braeden is such a beautiful little (but now big!) boy!  You are a very proud Auntie, that is obvious!  Huggles

KIM, enjoy your filet mignon!!!!  You deserve it.  Huggles  I so wish you could join us in Michigan next week.

BETH, I know your Thanksgiving will be hectic but wonderful with all of the little cousins running around.  Huggles

I'm keeping my eye on the "big prize" awaiting us all one week from tomorrow!   Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana  It's helping me to keep my sanity today.

claydevotee
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2007, 07:42:27 AM »

CHRISIE, we are so thankful for YOU, dear friend!  Huggles

CAROLYN, have a good one!  Huggles

I'm off now....
mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2007, 08:04:59 AM »

MAR, a 23 lb turkey!   eek!  Did you stuff it or are you cooking the stuffing on the side????  BTW, we're going to "christen" our Procter Silex tabletop roaster oven today. 

Yep...23!!!!  And I did stuff it, but I'm making some stuffing on the side, too...something for everyone! 

Let me know how that roaster thing goes, please!  I almost bought one to cook the turkey this year, but I was chicken (no pun intended)!  I don't know anyone who has ever used one before, so I was askeered to try it.  Lemme know if it turns out good...and I'll go buy one for next year!  Would sure free up the oven for other things, huh?

(And, PS...you don't have to apologize...I never remember everyone and I don't post all that much anymore at all.  So...you have nothing to apologize for...I mean...unless we need to break out the Oust!)

Wink

"Keeper of those mesmerizing green eyes."  (as long as there's no guyliner)
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2007, 08:33:47 AM »

HUH.

My dad called. (not Willie or Elvis...the other one)
I missed the call so he left me a message.

It said...

"Hi Kim...it's your dad. Just wanted to tell you to hide. They are looking for turkeys today"

Paranoid

Laughing
ann
UltimateFan

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2007, 09:07:18 AM »

Kim - You are not a turkey Huggles Dad Naughty
Enjoy that filet! Is Joey still in NY?

Okay - Marilyn - I love those Dylan pics. Just makes me  bigsmile

Brenda - YEAH on the car. Can't wait to smell see it!!! Have a great time w/ Marilyn. Know you will.
Thanks for the heads up on Enchanted. Can't wait.

To everyone hosting the day - My hat's off to you & try to enjoy.  Huggles

I've just taken out the 2 apple pies & the blueberry one Sharon - I'll try and save a pie for Woody.

Jeanne - You are making Europe very, very inviting.  bigsmile

To all my RTMers -  Huggles Huggles Huggles I'm thankful for all of you  Huggles Huggles Huggles
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2007, 09:36:03 AM »

Happy Thanksgiving everyone - I went back and read some of the menus - sounded great - all of them.

I made a pumpkin praline pie - it looks delicious. Quite different from a regular pumpkin pie. It has a layer of cream cheese filling then the pumpkin layer and then a praline layer on top of that.

I'm also making a spinach parmesan strudel to take over to my daughters. She makes a turkey the same way my husband did when he was living. She makes a bread stuffing  (also her dad's) and then mashed potatoes, sweet potatoe casserole and of course, more desserts. I also have a pumpkin roll to bring over and a praline cheesecake that I whipped up last night.

OK - everyone - I love you all, but I've got to get started. Talk to you all later - have a great holiday and may you all be blessed with good health and happiness. Hugs to all - Your "cookie lady" - Evelyn

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2007, 09:45:39 AM »

HUH.

My dad called. (not Willie or Elvis...the other one)
I missed the call so he left me a message.

It said...

"Hi Kim...it's your dad. Just wanted to tell you to hide. They are looking for turkeys today"

Paranoid

Laughing

lmao lmao lmao

Ann, are your pies as delicious as your cheesecake and cookies? 

Did y'all know that the "quote" button disappears when the mansion closes? I didn't. Didn't know we had a new mansion either. It confused me greatly while reading. 

Marilyn, thanks for the dessert suggestion. It sounds yummy. And it gave me ideas on using some things I already have in the house.  Clapping

Thea, loved your post of icons. It was all you needed to "say".  bigsmile

Barb, your menu is nearly identical to our family's usual menu except for the veggie dish. My father doesn't allow veggie dishes on his table.  Wink

Meesa, the pics of Braedon are so cute. It puts life into perspective, doesn't it? When do you leave for Wichita. It looks like it will be nearly a full house. YEA!!!

Darn, there were so many other people I wanted to respond to, but can't remember right now. Happy people were here last night and this morning. Hope you all have a wonderful day today, whether it's Thanksgiving day or thanksgiving day for you.

Going to go read our BF's new blog now. I read somewhere that he's going to be with UNICEF at an undisclosed place on Christmas. Since we shouldn't be guessing where he'll be on a public board, why don't we each send our guesses to one person here who will then let us know if anyone guessed right after we know? Anyone think that would be fun?

We have snow outside. Our turkey is beginning to fill the house with a nice aroma. Jim is curled up reading a book. My parents and brother are all set with their meal ready to warm up. Cathy & Steve are fixing their traditional turkey dinner. Jill & Derik are at the Lions game (I think), Bart is having Thanksgiving dinner with his co-workers on the run, and Emiley and the girls are in Troy with her family. All is well with our family even though we're not together today. Hope All is Well with all of you.

Here is one family we all know and love:

BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2007, 11:23:23 AM »

HAPPY THANKSGIVING RTM FRIENDS

Clay.'s voice is beautiful
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx