gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:18:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 388
Total: 388

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK NOVEMBER 10TH & 11TH  (Read 5539 times)
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« on: November 09, 2007, 04:06:47 PM »

Hey Everyone filling in for Marilyn who is feeling a bit under the weather!

SLIP 'N SLIDE
Struggling to keep his feet underneath him, Clay Aiken gets a lesson on ice from Olympic silver medalist Sasha Cohen on Tuesday. The two were on hand for a taping of the Capitol One Holiday Celebration on Ice at the Orleans Arena in Las Vegas.

Cute picture here!

http://www.people.com/people/gallery/0,,20159324_14,00.html

AI Forum Moderator
Yup, I think about Clay probably about as often as men think about sex.
"Half my butt is mac & cheese and the other half is Krispy Kreme..." Clay Aiken
Carpe Clayum-Seize the Clay
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2007, 02:50:46 AM »

Clay Aiken Frenzy
Reported by: Angelina Tatara
Saturday, Nov 3, 2007 @11:30pm EST

It began last night outside the Erie Civic Center.

Some die hard fans proved just how much they want to see their favorite singer -- Clay Aiken.

No, they're not Fanilows! ...those are the Barry Manilow fans.... but they are similar.

Instead they call themselves, "The Claymates" and they couldn't wait for the windows to go up at the Erie Civic Center at 10 A.M. on Saturday Morning.

They spent the cold night in the parking lot of the Civic Center with one thing on their mind - being first in line to get that front row seat for Clay's Holiday concert right here in Erie.

Clay will be performing on December 16th.

For more information on tickets you can go to www.ticketmaster.com.

http://yourerie.com/content/fulltext/?cid=5369

AI Forum Moderator
Yup, I think about Clay probably about as often as men think about sex.
"Half my butt is mac & cheese and the other half is Krispy Kreme..." Clay Aiken
Carpe Clayum-Seize the Clay
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2007, 03:54:51 AM »

Feel Better Soon, Marilyn!  Huggles

A report about a possible new song for Clay's new CD:

I took "FORGET I EVER KNEW YOU" down because it is now officially on hold with Clay Aiken, who just finished recording it. This is amazing news for me, and it's also positive feedback on my journey, since it was written entirely alone.

CLAY'S DAILY DOUBLE

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2007, 04:05:33 AM »

A great Gallery of Las Vegas Photos from Zippy888 at the ClayBoard!  Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping

THE CLAY BOARD

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2007, 04:10:12 AM »

American Idol  2 Poll and Photos:

FOX 13

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2007, 04:14:14 AM »

Meet and Greet Tabs are up at the offcial Fan club for all Of the Christmas in the Heartland concerts - you must be a member of the OFC to enter - just click on the Tab beside the concert you are attending to enter to win a chance to meet Clay:

CLAY ONLINE

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2007, 04:43:12 AM »

Remember American Idol Rewind is on tonight  (I have forgotten it the last 2 Saturdays - good thing it comes on here on Sundays, too!)

Here are pictures of the Contestants:

AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 2 CONTESTANTS

clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2007, 05:28:25 AM »

morning News Gang!! Get better soon, Marilyn Hug  wave Hi Susy and Frankie wave

Here's the way to sell tickets:

Clay Aiken has proved he's not only got the chops to make it as a pop artist, but also the magnetism of our most beloved singers. When not busy with charity work, he's touring and recording

Clay Aiken Tickets - He's Not Invisible
Clay Aiken tickets are available for this American Idol runner up who made a name for himself even though he didn't win on the television show. Aiken has come along way since his audition in front of Simon, Randy and Paula. Aiken followed his dream with his pure personality and voice and now he is being recognized for his talent by his fans and all of America. Don't miss your chance to see the Idol on stage and get your concert tickets today.

STUBHUB

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2007, 08:07:58 AM »

Look who made People.com's Top 25 Celebrity list:

#16 Clay Aiken

PEOPLE.COM

Gwenn

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2007, 09:30:38 AM »

From the CH:

("Notacanuck")
TheFutonCritic.com

On Thursday, two celebrity episodes of ARE YOU SMARTER THAN A 5TH GRADER aired back to back. The 8p telecast of ARE YOU SMARTER THAN A 5TH GRADER posted its highest delivery among Adults 18-49 and Adults 18-34 so far this season and outperformed its prior season average by +13% among Adults 18-49, +21% among Adults 18-34 and +5% in Total Viewers.

THIS WAS CLAY'S SEGMENT!!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2007, 10:02:07 AM »

Struggling to keep his balance, Clay Aiken gets a lesson on ice from Olympic silver medalist Sasha Cohen earlier this week.

These two were on hand for a taping of the Capitol One Holiday Celebration on Ice at the Orleans Arena in Las Vegas.

AMERICAN IDOL WORSHIP.COM

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2007, 10:02:48 AM »

THANKS SO MUCH TO ALL WHO FILLED IN FOR ME TODAY- I SLEPT 11 HOURS!!!

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2007, 10:05:35 AM »

IF YOU WANT TO DOWNLOAD SOME FANTASTICALLY CLEAR CLIPS (SHORT) OF CLAY IN HOLLYWOOD SINGING UM AND SUPERSTAR- GO TO CLACK UNLIMITED HERE:

CLACK UNLIMITED

THESE WERE NEVER SHOWN ON TELEVISION- BUT THEY WILL ALSO BE ON THE HOLLYWOOD REWIND- I THINK

MAKE SURE YOU CLICK ON EACH FOLDER, THEN RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE THE CLIP YOU WANT.
THESE ARE EXCELLENT!!!

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2007, 10:07:05 AM »

Idol Face Off - Open Arms
by Jeanne on November 9th, 2007
It’s Friday which normally means there is a Face Off with Clay Aiken in it… and today’s no different. Clay faces off against Elliott Yamin. This is a hot one because both American Idol cuties sing “Open Arms” in very different styles. I love them both!

Which will you choose?

VOTE FOR CLAY HERE, PLEASE!!!

IDOLSTALKER

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2007, 11:17:06 PM »

CLAY WAS IN UNCC MAGAZINE:
CLICK TWICE

GREAT ARTICLE AND ADORABLE PICS

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2007, 11:26:20 PM »

MAGICAL EVENING -- Clay Aiken performed eight songs for top skaters in the Holiday Celebration on Ice taped Tuesday in Las Vegas. Graphic by Amazing_CA, photo by PermaSwooned

Not.Just.Us Stories Shared

Fans Replay Clay's Appearances

Singer Clay Aiken made three highly visible appearances in the past two weeks, and his fans are still replaying all events through the profusion of photo, video, and audio clack.

CAROLINA ON MY MIND

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2007, 11:29:15 PM »

The only thing that seems to get me in the spirit is listening to some Christmas music from Clay Aiken AKA Mr.Christmas. If there was ever a voice to make me forget the bills that will be arriving in January, it's Clay singing "Chestnuts roasting over an open fire" or "Down on your knees". When did Christmas music get so sexy? *g* I'm just a sucker for a "Christmas Waltz" or two. Too bad my hubby doesn't dance. On November 6th, I finally got a bit of the spirit when Clay taped the NBC skating special "Holiday Celebration on Ice" which will be shown on Christmas Day. He sang eight stunning songs which wasn't really enough, but for a fan 'enough' is not in the vocabulary.

THEREWASAMAN

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2007, 11:33:16 PM »

NOW DON'T FORGET TO SEARCH CLAY ON LYCOS- HE NEEDS TO GET BACK INTO THE TOP 10. AND MAKE SURE YOU CLICK ON WHATEVER SITE YOU CHOOSE SO THAT IT COUNTS!!

11 Clay Aiken
On Broadway                          LAST WEEK 11       WEEKS ON CHART   226

LYCOS.COM

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2007, 07:23:23 PM »

FROM PINK ARMCHAIR AT CV

CLAY AND KIMMEL: HELP A BROTHER OUT, REVISITED

(Clay and Kimmel on their iPhones blahblahblahcakes)

Kimmel: So...you’re about to start rehearsing your holiday tour, huh? Unless you’re chucking all that for the spandex and spangles of Champions on Ice.

Clay (laughing): Nah, not gonna happen. It was a lotta fun, though -- lotsa nice people, an’ Ah gotta admit Ah enjoyed watchin’ all those purdy girls in those rilly short skirts.

Kimmel (slyly): Just watching?

Clay (playing along): Hey, what happens in Vegas...

Both: ...stays in Vegas. (Laughter, then a sigh)

Clay: Anyway, they did seem ta like me...they gave me a skatin’ lesson an’ then they let me skate around the arena with ’em at the end o’ the show. They even ground down the toe picks on those figger skates they gave me so Ah wouldn’t trip an’ fall on mah butt.

Kimmel: And they don’t do that for just anybody, right? Yep, I think it’s safe to say you hit it off with ’em. Not bad for a guy who up to that point thought a triple axel was a part on his car.

Clay (breezily): Nope, not bad! But Ah don’t think a skatin’ career’s in mah future -- with these gunboats Ah’d make a much better skier.

Kimmel: With THOSE gunboats, who NEEDS skis?

Clay: Heh. So...how are ya holdin’ up, with the writers strike an’ all? Any end in sight?

Kimmel: Nope. Hey, do ya need any help on your tour? Maybe I could come along...be a roadie. (Clay laughs) Hey, I look good in black.

Clay: Not that Ah wouldn’t love ta have ya on the tour bus, Jimmy, but Ah think the techie union’d prolly have somethin’ ta say about you touchin’ any o’ thayre equipment. (evil laugh from Kimmel) Okay...Ah didn’t mean that the way it sounded. (more laughter) SHUT.UP. (Kimmel stops laughing and sighs.) Whatsa matter? Ya sound kinda antsy. Not bored, are ya?

Kimmel (testily): Of course I’m bored. Are you kidding? I’m going bonkers. My birthday show is cancelled, the schedule is a mess, and my life is in a shambles. What am I supposed to do with myself? I wish to hell I'd taken up knitting. At least then I'd have a sweater to show for all of this.

Clay: Well, it's never too late ta learn new thangs, y'know.

Kimmel: Well, I'm coming to the conclusion that the ONLY thing I know how to do is be funny. Do you know how depressing that is? And if this strike isn't over soon I’m afraid I'm gonna have to resort to desperate measures.

Clay (worried): Such as...?

Kimmel: Such as...doing the show every night from my living room. Hey, I’ve got a couch and a desk and a webcam -- what else do I need?

Clay: Innerstin’ ahdea. But who’d be watchin?’ Aside from folks on the internet, Ah mean.

Kimmel: Oh...Uncle Frank and Guillarmo and Veatrice, I guess. And Cleto and the band. And the dog, the cleaning lady, and the pizza delivery guy I’ve been holding hostage since Tuesday.

Clay (amused): Uh huh. And who’d be the guests?

Kimmel: Well, I’m thinking of interviewing my bobblehead collection. I’d ask ‘em questions and they’d just nod at everything I said. Unless, of course, you’d be available?

Clay: Gosh, Jimmy...Ah’m not shore Ah’d be an improvement on them. Coss ya know durn well Ah DON'T nod at everthang you say -- far from it! An’ anyway, Ah don't believe in crossin' picket lines.

Kimmel: But you wouldn’t be.

Clay: Well, if Ah'm not mistaken...yore a part of the show’s writin’ staff, aren’tcha?

Kimmel: Yeah...?

Clay: So, you’d be crossin’ yore OWN picket line, wouldn’tcha?

Kimmel (musing): Hmmm...I guess you’re right. I hadn’t thought of that. (disappointed) I guess I’d be outraged at myself and not speak to myself for weeks. And then I’d never work with myself again.

Clay (nodding): An’ Ah’d shore hate ta see THAT happen.

Kimmel: Well...(brainstorm moment) Hey! YOU'RE not on my writing staff...YOU could write for me!

Clay: Whaaat? Jimmy...are you kiddin?’ Ah’m not a writer. Not THAT kinda writin,’ anyhow. Ah mean, Ah kin write holiday vignettes an’ lyrics an' stuff, but jokes? Ah don’t think so.

Kimmel: You could do it. You’re a funny guy. (silence from Clay. Wheedling) C’mon, Clay...help a brother out!

Clay: Why do Ah keep hearin’ that phrase? (eyeroll) Oh, yeah...

Kimmel (eagerly): I’ve got a great idea for a bit -- here's how it could work...I could tell it to you, and you could just write it down--

Clay: Oh, Lordy. Ah’m hangin’ up now...

gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx