gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:09:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 217
Total: 217

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK NOV 1  (Read 10576 times)
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« on: October 31, 2007, 09:36:19 PM »

As McCluney has learned, reality TV can serve as a platform and launch the careers of many talented people who might otherwise remain unknown despite their tremendous talent. From Jennifer Hudson, Kelly Clarkson and Clay Aiken to Charlotte's own Fantasia, reality television has become a place for raw, untapped talent to be discovered.

CREATIVE LOAFING

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2007, 09:37:58 PM »

Access Hollywood will air a story about Clay tomorrow, according to TiVo listings...

ACCESS HOLLYWOOD: Thursday, November 1, 2007: ACTORS Meryl Streep and Robert Redford,
SINGER Clay Aiken; MODEL Rachel Hunter

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2007, 09:39:51 PM »

Clay stays at 200 for a 519,000 total.

USA TODAY

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2007, 09:46:08 PM »

Clearly, Sabrina's professional experience irked enough viewers who decided not to vote for her.
When producers let viewers vote, shocking eliminations happen. And that's just how the networks want it. Would you watch the same predictable show every week? Probably not. Shows like American Idol and Dancing with the Stars are nothing more than big, fat popularity contests. The best contestant or star doesn't always win, but the most popular one usually does.

Except if your name is Clay Aiken.

PALM BEACH POST

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2007, 10:09:06 PM »

SALAMANDER POSTED THESE CUTE HALLOWEEN CLAY PICS. THE FIRST ONE IS HYSTERICAL!:

CIRRUSWEBSOLUTIONS

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2007, 10:11:17 PM »

Montage of CLAY AIKEN photos set to the theme of the blockbuster movie SUPERMAN!!

SUPERMAN

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2007, 10:13:47 PM »

ANYONE WANT TO HIRE CLAY FOR A SPEAKING ENGAGEMENT?

Biography of Clay Aiken
Speaking Category : 
Celebrity Headliners, Featured Celebrities, Reality TV Stars

In Brief Bio : 
Clay Aiken (born Clayton Holmes Grissom on November 30, 1978) is an American pop music singer who rose to fame on the American Idol television program. He came in a close second in the contest, with Ruben Studdard winning by a narrow margin.

ALLAMERICAN SPEAKERS

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2007, 10:14:50 PM »

YUMMY- A SLO-MO OF PART OF SOLITAIRE. I LOVE THE EMOTION IN HIS FACE!!

SOLITAIRE PARTIAL

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2007, 10:17:42 PM »

FOR ANY OF YOU GOING TO VEGAS, TBAF IS HAVING A PRECONCERT PARTY FUNDRAISER.
THERE WILL ALSO BE GOLF TOURNAMENT IN JANUARY THAT CLAY IS HOSTING- AND MAY BE ENTERTAINING TOO!

BUBELAIKEN FOUNDATION

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2007, 10:19:42 PM »

Idol Face Off - Bridge Over Troubled Water

Today’s Idol Face Off has Clay Aiken (American Idol) facing off against Anthony Callea (Australian Idol). He’s a very worthy opponent in my eyes so give him a chance!!!

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE RENDITION- HOPEFULLY ITS CLAY!!

IDOLSTALKER

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2007, 10:21:42 PM »

Friday night Clay took the stage at Avery Fisher Hall in NYC to honor Neil Sedaka at Neil's 5oth Anniversary Tribute.

The proceeds of the sold out event went to The Elton Johns Aids Foundation.
Clay sang his breathtaking version of Solitaire written by Neil Sedaka.

The audience gave him a roaring, solid, standing ovation.......

VIDEO AT THIS SITE

ALL THAT IS CLAY AIKEN

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2007, 10:23:07 PM »

LoveSongs.com 

Favorite Songs Not on Radio - October 2007

Eventually (Justin Guarini)

The Old Songs (Barry Manilow)

Be Still (Kelly Clarkson)

You Are Loved (Josh Groban)

These Days (Vince Gill)

Lonely No More (Clay Aiken)

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2007, 10:29:03 PM »

SMART SINGER MAN -- Clay Aiken plays for big bucks for The Bubel/Aiken Foundation in the celebrity edition of "Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?" Thursday night. Promo caps and blend by Amazing_CA

Happy Halloween Week!

Clay Aiken Set for 'Fifth Grader'

Even Yankee fans in the Clay Nation ranks rounded up appropriate pom-poms and cheered the Boston Red Sox to a World Series sweep so there would be no doubt that Singer Man would appear on Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader? on Nov 1.

We could easily have backed the Colorado Rockies, who made their first appearance ever in the championship series. Coming in second is fine, as any Clay Aiken fan can tell you.

With the baseball season capped, plans are in full swing to watch and/or tape Thursday night's two-hour special celebrity episode of AYSTAFG featuring Clay and Regis Philbin playing for charity. The Fox show airs Thursday at 8 p.m. EDT.

In conjunction with Clay's appearance, The Bubel/Aiken Foundation pledge campaign total for "100 Let's All Play Camps in 2008" currently stands at $87,274.30. As of Oct. 24, actual donations tallied $48,573.88.

CAROLINA ON MY MIND

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2007, 10:31:45 PM »

DONT FORGET TO SEARCH FOR EVERYTHING OTHER THAN CLAY THROUGH THIS SEARCH ENGINE. YOUR SEARCHES WILL CREDIT THE FOUNDATION. MAKE SURE YOU ACTUALLY CLICK ON THE LINK.!

GOOD SEARCH

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2007, 10:33:16 PM »

TONS of photos, montages, animations

and ALL THINGS CLAY!

This tribute site dedicated to CLAY AIKEN,

CLAY L♥VERS

& all that CLAY L♥VERS can be.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Look What L♥VE Has Done....To Me...

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

MORE NEW PICS- CHECK OUT MONTAGES!! LOVE THAT MUSIC!!

CLAYLOVERS.COM

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2007, 10:35:17 PM »

CLAY HAS SLIPPED DOWN TO NUMBER 11- PLEASE SEARCH ON LYCOS FOR HIM-SPAMALOT, CHRISTMAS TOUR-JUST MAKE SURE YOU CLICK ON A LINK. WE WOULD LIKE HIM  TO BE BACK IN THE TOP TEN

11 Clay Aiken    Christmas tour           LAST WEEK      9             WEEKS ON CHART  225

LYCOS.COM

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2007, 11:01:53 PM »

Also on the holiday concert trail is Clay Aiken, whose 2004 holiday album was given the more creative title Merry Christmas With Love. The American Idol runner-up (as he apparently will be forever known, even as we collectively forget the guy to whom he lost) will be playing at Cleveland's Playhouse Square on Dec. 17, backed by a 45-piece orchestra. Just as with Judd, the set list will feature holiday favorites and hits. That means fans will get orchestrated Aiken-led versions of Silent Night and other holiday tunes and perhaps a version of Invisible with the strings section sawing away as Aiken sings about how much he'd like to stalk you.

Speaking of Mr. Aiken, I'd like to take this brief moment to be petty and immature and say something to all those crazy, obsessive Claymates (and I'm singling out the crazy, obsessive ones) who a few years ago unleashed vicious verbal attacks on anyone who suggested that Aiken's singing voice and style would be a perfect fit for the Broadway stage.

Let me tell you, I got e-mails from angry grandmothers, righteously indignant 11-year-olds and overprotective fans in Snake's Navel, Alaska, assuring me that I and everyone else, who must hate Aiken, were wrong. In addition, I was obviously a deeply disturbed and unhappy person to belittle their Golden Boy by relegating him to the Broadway stage.

No, they raged, not only was Clay Aiken going to be a huge pop star for years to come, but he was also going to change the entire music industry.

Well, first, thousands of people dream of and work their keisters off for a chance to be in the chorus line of a Broadway play, and big movie stars and pop stars often take stage roles on Broadway. And, though some writers may have meant it as a sort of left-handed compliment, as insults go, that's pretty mild, no?

And, unless Aiken became a secret sixth member of Radiohead, I think he has little chance of changing the music industry.

OHIO.COM

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2007, 11:04:58 PM »

Now.... for all of you “Claymates” out there who might happen to read this..... I never saw Clay Aiken backstage. He wasn’t there for the finale, THAT’S WHEN THE MUSIC TAKES ME, and he didn’t attend the afterparty. In fact, I never saw him at all!!! He drifted in and out of the proceedings like a ghost... almost like he was “beamed” in and out of the theatre. Becky and I sneaked out into the stage right balcony to hear him sing SOLITAIRE, and he sang the heck out of it! And I got such a kick out of the screams of excitement when he appeared on stage, and when he held that four-measure, fortissimo note (“Sol-i-TAIRE!!!!!”) in the middle of the song..... the audience went bananas just like all the young girls who screamed for Sinatra and the Beatles! His fans, who appear to be mostly female, absolutely adore him. What a phenomenon. I’m so out of it, I had no idea how huge he is.

THIS IS TONI TENILLE'S BLOG ( OF CAPTAIN AND TENILLE FAME)

TONI'S TAKE

Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2007, 04:35:21 AM »

Thanks for the news Marilyn...loved the Tennille Blog!

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

clay_enthusiast
Clayamateur

« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2007, 07:53:28 AM »

wave  Thanks for the news .  Has anyone seen any commercials on their fox station for the 5th grader show tonite with Clay?  I saw 2 brief 10 sec ones on a Canadian station last nite.
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx