gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 07:25:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 119
Total: 119

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: ARTS AND CRAFTS, TALENTED CLAYMANIACS  (Read 40844 times)
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2007, 07:38:09 PM »

FRANKIE

YOU MUST BE KIDDING, "NOT A CREATIVE BONE IN MY BODY""
hOW ABOUT THE BEAUTIFUL CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS THAT YOU SEND OUT TO EVERYONE , HOW ABOUT THE BEAUTIFUL SCRAP BOOKS THAT YOU ARE ALWAYS MAKING???????

i ALWAYS PUT MY BEAUTIFUL HANDMADE CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS UP FIRST AND THEN DECORATE AROUND THEM!!!!

YOU ARE ARTISTIC!!!!!!!!

JAN

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2007, 08:01:08 AM »

MY LATEST SUNHAT PAINTING.
VERY LARGE, 60 x 40

wHEEE, AM STARTING A NEW ONE TODAY!!!!!

JAN

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2007, 10:03:55 AM »

Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Jeanne - the new sun hat  painting is just as beautiful as the first! Thank you for posting it!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Clays Cashew
SuperFan

♥ Clay's Spiffy Gal ♥

« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2007, 04:26:46 PM »

Lolita, holy giesha, batman, is that really needle point? It's gorgeous! Clapping I think Japanese decor is quite spiffy mahself. Smile

joemamma, I love your friends caricature of Clay. So cute. And wow Your drawing of Clay is just wonderful. Clapping Clapping Clapping Do you just use pencil or is something else mixed in there as well?
And thank ya' so much. I really don't know where some of my ideas come from. Paranoid lmao Though I just get inspiration from everywhere, really. bigsmile
I wish I could draw Clay like that. Yowza. I can draw realism, but there's still a bit of cartoony feeling in it. Laughing

Jan, Thud! I love your newest painting. Clapping Clapping Clapping It's just beautiful. Keep sharing as you get them done. Huggles

And thank ya' for the comments Linda & Pepe. Smile Glad you like.

The only kind of nut Clay's not allergic to
I'm so weak to his fedora wearing ways!
Quote of however long: ♥♪"How could you wait another minute? A hug is warmer when you're in it." ♪♥ ~DSIAFCD
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2007, 08:43:29 AM »

Carla!   wow

I just checked out your deviantart gallery   Clapping...you are going to tattoo apprentice!?
 Holy COW you are going to make some INCREDIBLE tattoo art!

HOW COOL is that!!!?

Now I want another tattoo. Paranoid
Wanna practice on me Carla!? Laughing
I'll take a sleeve please!
clayniac4ver
Claymaniac

clayed on 5/27/08 on g105 yesterday

« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2007, 10:25:54 AM »

premade clay aiken belt

alyse

"faith has concered my fear since i got the album"

got clayed on the 13th of january on g105
Clays Cashew
SuperFan

♥ Clay's Spiffy Gal ♥

« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2007, 05:24:11 AM »

joemomma, So glad you like my DA gallery.
It's not certain yet, but it's a VERY GOOD possibility that I'm going to tattoo apprentice. Once Mr. Tattoo Man has his shop up and going, I'm going to give him a shout, show him some art, and we'll see if he'll apprentice me. bigsmile

If I do indeed get to apprentice, I'd be more than happy to practice on you! Laughing Laughing A sleeve would certainly be good practice. Wink Laughing

While here, here's a couple of my doodlings from a month or so ago.

*clickable!*

I just wanted to draw puffy pigtails. bigsmile I LOVE drawing pigtails, I don't know why. Laughing

Glinda & Elphaba from Wicked, Wizard of Oz, and all those fun things. I just wanted to doodle them one day. I must say, I like how Glinda's curls came out. Smile

Medium: Ball point pen for both.

Hope ya' like.

Hugs Huggles ,

Carla

Quote of however long: ♥♪"How could you wait another minute? A hug is warmer when you're in it." ♪♥ ~DSIAFCD
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2007, 06:05:58 AM »

OK Carla!

How'd ya get your cute lil drawing on your My space to BLINK!?

I LOVE Elphaba...she's my favorite witchie!

Clapping Clapping Clapping

Not Worthy Not Worthy Not Worthy

Got any Snow White Evil Queen's? bigsmile

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2007, 10:30:01 AM »

Jan, Carla, Lolita, and Kim!

I am so impressed with all of your art work.  I have enjoyed looking at them.  I am more a "crafty artsy" person, so I may post some of my "craft" creations at some point!!  Mine is not nearly as impressive as what you all create!

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2007, 12:13:12 PM »

PRISSY

I AM NOT A VERY CRAFTY PERSON SO I LOVE TO LOOK AT GOOD CRAFTSMANSHIP.

I AM SOOOOO CLUMSY, JUST GIVE ME A PENCIL OR A PAINTBRUSH ,ETCHING SYLUS OR WOODBLOCK TOOLS AND I AM FINE.

ONCE I TOOK SEWING IN SCHOOL, THE TEACHER BANNED ME FROM THE MACHINES AFTER I BROKE TWO. THEN I TOOK A NEEDLEPOINT CLASS WITH A FRIEND AND ENDED UP WITH A SERIOUS PUNCTURE WOUND DUE TO THE NEEDLES. ARRRGGHHHH!!!!!!

WAITING FOR YOUR ART WORK. JUST LOOKING AT THE WAY YOU DECORATE YOUR HOME IS A WORK OF ART.

LUV
JAN

clayniac4ver
Claymaniac

« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2007, 10:55:08 AM »

i've made clay aiken calendars

alyse

Clays Cashew
SuperFan

♥ Clay's Spiffy Gal ♥

« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2007, 06:23:26 PM »

joemomma, I just made a little gif image on photoshop for it. bigsmile I could have made it better so the eye lashes actually moved along with the lid, but I was lazy that day. Laughing

I love Elphaba too, that's why I doodled her. Laughing I actually don't have any sketches of the evil queen from Snow White, or any interpretations of her. Laughing Whenever I try to make someone evil, they just look too cute. Paranoid Laughing

I LOVED your drawing of the Evil Queen on your MySpace, I must say. Clapping Clapping Clapping You should post it here. bigsmile

Prissy, I'd love to see some of your crafty things. bigsmile Huggles

Well, for your enjoyment (and for my amusement Laughing) here's a whole slew of new sketches:

*NOTE*: I know some of the elves are kind of scantily clad (barely censored with stars on their bosoms ) and should probably go into the Artistic Nudity thread, but I don't think they really need to, they're more than covered I say. Laughing But if it's a problem, I surely will move them. Yes! *END NOTE*

*clickable!*

The first one looks like Belle from Beauty and the Beast but in elf form, doesn't it??? Laughing Second, just wanted to do those spiffily fun pigtails. bigsmile Laughing

First one, I just wanted to sketch out a couple expressions. Smile I was listening to Coheed and Cambria, and thought of Claudio Sanchez (lead singer) so the screaming guy came out looking like him/is pretty much him. bigsmile Laughing I like how his mouth came out, I don't usually draw teeth that well.
Elf gals on the page, I dig um. Smile Second, I love her horns. bigsmile

I don't know, just thought it'd be fun to have a guy upside down saying hullo to someone.

First one was drawn before the second one. I'm in a Christmas mood, so I sketched a couple elves under the mistletoe. I like how the guy came out . . . and his hand. Laughing
Second one is just so smudgey in person (I kept erasing :P), but I really like it. I'll probably ink and color at some point. Smile With a kind of angel and kind of horned gal (I don't call them demons, they're too cute to be demons lmao), I always like drawing the angel a bit more devious, just because you don't really expect it, I s'pose. bigsmile

I was thinking of what kind of pinup to draw, and this is what came out. Then I just added the banner, I thought it kind of fitting in an odd way. Smile
I'm going to finish this one as well, kind of make it more . . . tattooish. Like add some roses, maybe a nautical star, something along those lines. bigsmile

And that's that for now. Hope you like.

Hugs, Huggles

Carla

Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2007, 07:38:01 PM »

CARLA

YOUR FREEHAND SKETCHES ARE SO VERY CREATIVE.
AFTER TEACHING ART FOR OVER 30 YEARS, YOUR TALENT IS SO OBVIOUS.

NEVER STOP SKETCHING. i CARRY A SKETCH BOOK ALMOST WHEREVER I GO. IT COMES IN HANDY FOR FUTURE ART WORKS AND KEEPS YOU IN THE ART MOOD ALL THE TIME.

STILL WAITING FOR PRISSY AND FRANKIE TO SHOW US THEIR HANDICRAFTS; DECORATIONS AND CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS.

THANKS; CARLA, JOEMAMMA, LOLITA AND KIM FOR SHOWING US YOUR ARTWORK.

JAN

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2007, 05:41:57 AM »

Carla -  Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping It must be so wonderful to just pick up a peice of paper and just draw! I always love seeing your work.

Jan - I did take pictures of last year's  Clay  ornaments (I made over 40 ornamnets  last year in celebration of of the release of ATDW), but the pictures are somewhere in one of my Clay folders in PhotoBucket - if I ever come across them, I will post them!  This year I have only been making ornaments (I don't consider them Christmas ornaments because people have told me they leave them out all year long  Laughing ) of Meet and Greet pictures. I think anyone lucky enough to win a Meet and Greet with Clay needs a little reminder of the Day!

EDIT - I found the ornaments picture from last year. I started making ones with the cover of ATDW and of the AI5 appearnce, but soon decided that I should just do the ATDW cover:

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2007, 04:06:34 PM »

FROM A LONG TIME AGO:

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2007, 11:44:34 AM »

MARILYN
I JUST KNEW IT WAS YOU WHEN I SAW SOME OF YOUR DRAWINGS BEFORE AND FOR THE LIFE OF ME I CANNOT REMEMBER WHERE I SAW THEM

GOOD FOR YOU!!!! I ESPECIALLY LIKE THE ONE OF THE LITTLE BOY.
WHO IS HE????

NOW YOU CANNOT ESCAPE AND WILL HAVE TO COME HERE MORE OFTEN.

FRANKIE
I LOVE YOUR CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS. I WILL BE GETTING MINE OUT SOMETIME NEXT WEEK. STILL LOVE THE CLAY ONE AND HUBBY STILL LIKE MCPHEE. ANYMORE LET US SEE THEM.

LOVE
JAN

clayniac4ver
Claymaniac

« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2007, 10:40:37 AM »

have a lot of premade clay aiken hats that i decorate in order of upcoming concerts that he may do

alyse

Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2007, 12:10:16 PM »

nEW SUNHAT PAINTING, CALL HER JENNIFER, DO NOT KNOW WHY???????

NEXT WILL BE FIRST PART OF NEWSPAPER ARTICLE. POOR QUALITY FROM NEWSPAPER.

Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2007, 12:12:31 PM »

FIRST PAGE OF ARTICLE.

Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2007, 12:14:58 PM »

sECOND PAGE OF NEWSPAPER ARTICLE

SURE WISH THE PHOTOGRAPHER DID NOT INSIST ON THAT $%%#*( BERET, UGH

THE DRAWING WAS AT HOME WHEN MY FIRE BROKE OUT. THAT WAS A GOOD THING.

JAN

gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx