gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 09:06:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 389
Total: 389

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #30 :: Home of the DIESELS (Rated R)  (Read 256273 times)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #80 on: October 26, 2007, 03:02:33 PM »

I loved the monochromatic look when Clay was promoting ATDW.  The long hair, the really sharp, tasteful suits, dark shirts and ties.  wow.  I agree with you, Sharon!

Yep Karen, loved it Wink Off to watch little William Paranoid wave

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #81 on: October 26, 2007, 03:03:29 PM »

wave RTM'ers!!!

I'm done working...hubby just left to go fishing and my daughter just went out with a friend.....hmmmmm....I guess it's just me and my dog!!!

I think I will go see what I missed last night and today before I get too far behind!!

See you in a bit!! bigsmile

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #82 on: October 26, 2007, 03:04:15 PM »

You know what I thought of, with this picture of the dining room suite, Beth and Sharon?  Him, enjoying his nekkidness sitting on those dining room chairs!  Sure don't wanna buy those things!! Puke

Come to think of it neither do I Puke especially if he farted bigsmile had to do it Laughing

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #83 on: October 26, 2007, 03:17:00 PM »

I think I saw a can of chili sitting on the buffet!   shocking explode

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #84 on: October 26, 2007, 03:17:18 PM »

You know what I thought of, with this picture of the dining room suite, Beth and Sharon?  Him, enjoying his nekkidness sitting on those dining room chairs!  Sure don't wanna buy those things!! Puke

Come to think of it neither do I Puke especially if he farted bigsmile had to do it Laughing

Laugh  Laugh

He does look like a rather gassy fellow! lmao

Jan....I'd be goin nuts too! I sure hope your son calls you soon! I know you said that the gallery was closed and he doesn't have a phone. Have you tried calling all his co-workers at the gallery and stuff? The one fella has his mobile number listed on the gallery website...just wondered if you could get through on that?

I'm sure you probably have already tried em all... Huggles
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #85 on: October 26, 2007, 04:16:35 PM »

CINDY, the bear sounds precious!!  You must have had it personalized.  Bless your kind heart!!!  The Gund bears are wonderful.  I am sure I speak for everyone that we are glad you wear the red thong and you make us so proud!!!  You are a kind and wonderful human being!  Huggles

KAREN, thank you for saying such nice things.  Huggles  I did not know they had indoor soccer!!!  I spent the day inside my closet painting.  Half the job was cleaning the closet out of everything to paint.  Tomorrow we start on the bathroom connected to my bedroom.  Hey I will do anything to get my mind off of all those leaves outside!  Laughing

KIM, where is your avie?  All I see is a blue square!!!!!!!! I guess we liked that picture you posted I haven't counted how many times it has been reposted!!   Laughing   I love it when everyone has so much fun and needs a laugh!

BETH, Oh my gosh!!  You know I kept looking at the table and never even noticed the mirror!!!  With all those bottles and that picture of him I would say he is ready to parttttttttttttttttty hard!!!!!   Laughing Laughing

EVELYN,  Huggles to you my special friend.  I know this is the busy time of year for you with all your cookie orders.  I also know it is the happiest time of year for you with your baking.

SHARON, enjoy the little one.  It is funny but they tire you out and at the same time they invigorate you.  I talked to Preston on the phone today.  I talked and sang and he screamed and than listened to grandma sing and than he cooed.  I talked to him about growing some hair as winter is coming!!!  His grandpa keeps buying alll kinds of hats for him!!!!! 

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #86 on: October 26, 2007, 04:21:48 PM »

I haven't read back since last night, but I have been thinking about Lady C's 7 yr-old cousin Kennedy, the little girl that broke her arm and is now fighting for her life in ICU.  My heart is just breaking for her.  I just wanted to let you guys know that I  sent her a teddy bear from us to the Children's hospital in Utah.  He is an adorable squishy Gund bear wearing a t-shirt that says Kennedy's Feel Good Bear on it.  Just in case we get a thank you, you will know what it is about.

Awww, Cindy, thank you!  Hug Big Hug! What a sweet person you are!!  Gotta get over to that thread and see how sweet little Kennedy is doing today!

*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #87 on: October 26, 2007, 04:26:51 PM »

Shirley! Huggles

Keep lookin at my avie...I should pop up after a sec....  Laughing

Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #88 on: October 26, 2007, 04:54:01 PM »

wow wow wow wow

Great pics Kim !!! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud!

Cindy, I forgot to tape the Bachelor  but now it is the hometown dates right ??

Well, here is the pic of me in Mexico... after we did horseback riding in the ruins in the pouring rain  and this was the entrance into a jewellery store 

Ok, laugh amongst yourselves !!!  I need to get some more sleep to prepare for the lack of sleep I'm going to get this weekend with hubby's family here.

Talk to you all in the morning.

OMG!!!  lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao

Chrisie - Are you SURE you didn't dress her yourself?? Tooooo funny!!  You didn't miss anything too exciting on The Bachelor. Yes, Monday starts the hometown dates.  One of them looks like it's going to be a real doozy!

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #89 on: October 26, 2007, 05:03:44 PM »

Kim, my pits actually smell like a clean breeze (according to the bottle).

Carolyn -  ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

The things we talk about here are just hysterical!!!! Laughing

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #90 on: October 26, 2007, 05:23:35 PM »

Meesa, good news for your grandmother and the whole family. How is your BIL doing? How are you and your allergies doing right now? They say some of the CA fire smoke is headed toward Vegas. Good thing you have a few days before you get there!!!!!

Speaking of Vegas, Meesa & Karen, you have got to be soooo excited.  Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana  The only thing that excites me more than seeing and hearing Clay sing while those awesome skaters are doing their thing is knowing we are going to NYC in the spring. You guys have a fantastic time in Vegas. Do you think Clay will put on skates for the show? We've seen him on skates before, but his wayward feet can't be too good on ice.  lmao lmao lmao

My BIL is going back to work on Monday. He's doing much better! Thanks.  Huggles My allergies are crazy! I have been living on Allegra for most of the year. Our weather can't decide what to do. I'm sure the smoke will be gone. At least I hope it will be!

I'm excited! I get to meet Karen.  Super Happy!!! I think Clay will skate over to us.  ROFLMAO "Meesa! Karen! What's up?"  lmao

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #91 on: October 26, 2007, 05:32:57 PM »

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Meesa, you will have to control yourself!! kiss attack

I, of course, being older, will be the "epitomy of decorum."  (IE, I will jump his bones!!!! bigsmile
)

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #92 on: October 26, 2007, 05:33:59 PM »

Yes! Yes! Yes!

I, of course, being older, will be the "epitomy of decorum."  (IE, I will jump his bones!!!! bigsmile
)

lmao

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #93 on: October 26, 2007, 06:40:54 PM »

Well it sure took me long enough to read 5 pages....I'm doing too much multi-tasking at one time! Laughing

KAREN, THEA, BRENDA & KIM - Thank you so much for all of your advice. Huggles  Actually I will be getting a second opinion as all  of my test results haven't been sent to my doctor yet to review them with me.  The doctor that gave me the results was the doctor at the radiologists office.  Once the tests get sent to my doctor I will be reviewing them with her.  I will be sure to ask lots of questions.  I don't think any of you as being pushy....I truly appreciate the advice and I know it's because you care! Huggles

KAREN - Thanks for sharing your story with us.  I'm glad everything is ok with you now.  You're very welcome regarding the bear.  I just had to do something and I know we are all saying prayers for Kennedy.

BECKY - Thank you....You are just so sweet to think of me before posting your mammo results.  I'm so glad you received good results...what a nice birthday present!!  I do hope Kennedy comes out of her coma soon.  After this post I am gonna go see if there have been any updates from Kris.

PRISSY - Thanks for your post.  I hope you get good results too.  Please make sure to stop by and let us know when you get them.  It's so nice to see you over here!  Nice Halloween pics too....You are SUCH a festive person!!! Huggles

MEESA - Thank you.  Huggles  I am SO glad to see Grandma's myeloma tests came back negative.  Please give her a big hug from me!! How's that new roof doing?

SHIRLEY - Yes...I am taking care of myself.  I got the "I tell you over and over again that you need to take vitamins" speech from Mom.  I have to look into what kind I should take.  She takes these natural pills that a horse would choke on.  I take one of her vitamins and I am so full I can't even eat!   Yes, I had the bear personalized.  It actually shipped today so Kennedy will receive it on Tuesday.  I wish I had a picture of it but the site won't let you save their pics.  So glad Clay pics don't do that! Laughing  Thank you also for your kind words...you guys are making me blush  I feel the same way about all of you. 

EVELYN - It's nice to see you stop in...are you in cookie dough over your head yet????  Laughing

JEANNE - I do hope you hear from your son very soon.  I know what I would say to my daughter if she didn't get in touch with me knowing how I would be worrying my butt off! 

SHARON - Thank you for your kind words.  You and Shirley are really making me blush!  I was happy to do this on behalf of the RTM.  I wasn't going to even say anything because it wasn't really a big deal...and then I thought that if Kris posted a thank you everyone would wonder what the heck she was talking about.  I would love to hear how you entertain a baby!! Laughing

Hello Debi, Ann, Mary, Barbara, Kristina, Dee, Anita, Philly, Bozena, Spikee, and anyone else lurking out there tonight....we are missing quite a few people who haven't checked in for a while now!  Where are you all?????

Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #94 on: October 26, 2007, 07:49:07 PM »

Did my novel scare everyone away??? Paranoid

I am heading to bed...I am exhausted.

See you all tomorrow!!!

Big Hug!

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #95 on: October 26, 2007, 08:19:21 PM »

Oh my gosh I'm tired Laughing Had my business partner, her hubby, my friend Sharon and little William here tonight hypnotic everyone helped Al and I babysit Laughing
Our neighbours came home and joined us for a glass of wine, put William to bed, so the party went to their place Laughing
Cindy, how do I entertain a 13 month old????  I get by with a little help from my friends Laughing bigsmile
I'm off to bed Baby Dust Baby Dust

*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #96 on: October 26, 2007, 08:25:12 PM »

Yes! Yes! Yes!

)

I sure hope someone gets that on film...Clay on ice and Karen slidin after him! Laughing

Oh...did I mention what happens if ya miss Clay and accidently lick the ice?
SmileyCentral.com" border="0
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #97 on: October 26, 2007, 08:29:40 PM »

Starstruck - The roof is doing just wonderfully.  Smile They are sending me my bill next week and I will possibly have a little left over from the insurance money. I need to pay on the credit cards.  Laughing

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #98 on: October 27, 2007, 04:44:48 AM »

Good morning everybody  wave

I've tip toed into the kitchen and have been real quiet so that I don't wake anyone up.  Nathan has a soccer game at 9 this morning  Tired.  He now starts his indoor soccer tonight at 4:30.  Yay! No more getting up early on Saturday  Smile.   

Coffee lotsa coffee, Hot Tea  , Irish Creme  lotsa coffee and Hot Chocolate  are all ready.  And for those of you who are not Hot Drink drinkers, we have Orange Juice and Milk.

For Breakfast, you have your choice of Fresh Fruit, Muffins, English Muffins, Toast, Danishes and Donuts.

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #99 on: October 27, 2007, 05:30:24 AM »

Good morning everyone!  wave I'm heading to Wichita for the day to work on the pre-party for the first CITH concert. Be back tonight!  wave

Oh ... from last night : 

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx