gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:22:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 371
Total: 371

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #30 :: Home of the DIESELS (Rated R)  (Read 256262 times)
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #60 on: October 26, 2007, 08:48:08 AM »

How can you tell this table is being sold by a man? And don't cheat either!!

It's not hard to tell!!

This table was for sale on eBay.
How can you tell it is being sold by a man?
Can you solve this little riddle?
First look and guess.
You will find the answer below, but don't cheat!

Know the answer? If not, scroll down now.....

OK, Look in the mirror.   
Remember, if you are posting a picture on the world-wide web, WEAR CLOTHES when taking the picture.     

I NEVER LAUGHED SO HARD...AND IT WAS POSTED ON eBay!!! 

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #61 on: October 26, 2007, 08:58:43 AM »

Beth,  rofl  I'm glad I don't blush easily or I would be  blush blush twice today! Laughing

Hey!
I just noticed it says "Claycrazy" under my avi!

Kim, my favorite 'title' (and when you reach 400 posts, you will earn this title until you reach 500) is "Claylicious!!!"

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #62 on: October 26, 2007, 09:05:35 AM »

Well, looks like I'm missing a few days. Been busy and just haven't had time.

so much has happened here. I went back to the last session.

I have prayers going for all of you. Such heartache!!!!! I saw the picture of the little girl. All for a broken arm!!!! I done want to be a mercenary, but I hope someone is sueing someone. Such a disgrace!!!!

Sharon - I know you and your family will do what is best, but my heart and prayers go out to you.

Marilyn - your family is in my prayers, honey. I have to remember that you and Brenda are sisters!!! I keep forgetting. There is so much heartache  in your family, so let me tell you that prayers will be said for your and your whole family. I'm Catholic so I'll light a candle beneath the statue of the Blessed Mother, which will burn brightly all day and night.

Thank goodness, my health (right now, anyway) is fine so I'm busy baking.

Sharon - you can follow the cookie crumbs anytime. I always leave a trail so that anyone is lost , can find their way back home to RTM.

Hi Thea - Honey, I so admire you. But please don't overdo.

Shirley - I'm reading away and hugs to you honey.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #63 on: October 26, 2007, 09:12:10 AM »

He looks cold.

bigsmile
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #64 on: October 26, 2007, 09:45:28 AM »

Just Because!!!

Does it show, that I don't really want to clean today!?!    Laughing

Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #65 on: October 26, 2007, 09:51:17 AM »

HI

Just wrote a post and lost it.

Have not heard from my son in San Diego.

It is not like him not to call, he calls anytime a hurricane threatens anywhere near us.

I hope he is in a shelter and cannot call. But I cannot imagine him not calling??

He had lots of his things stored in a friends house up in the hills, I keep worrying that he might have been up there.

Anyway, had to come on to post as i went to my pms, and thanks for all of your concerns.
Did not read back but if I hear from him, I will let you know. It is sooo frustrating.

Just came from my Dr,s and he gave me something to calm my nerves. I am driving hubby and other son crazy.

Luv
Jan

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #66 on: October 26, 2007, 10:01:12 AM »

Jan, Nice to hear from you  Huggles.  Still praying for the safety of your son  . Like your avie  Smile.

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #67 on: October 26, 2007, 11:02:38 AM »

Holy crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  did Marie Osmond say that when she got up from fainting????? Laughing You guys are too funny, I've had no time to chat ladies, life is way too busy, but I did skim back and chuckle, and am happy to know that Meesa's grandma is OK and Becky's Mom also Huggles Huggles
Kim~~~you are a hoot, shiny pics and all Laughing

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
caromiller
Enthusiastic

Clay's Official Christmas Elf (he said so!)

« Reply #68 on: October 26, 2007, 11:11:36 AM »

HI

Just wrote a post and lost it.

Have not heard from my son in San Diego.

It is not like him not to call, he calls anytime a hurricane threatens anywhere near us.

I hope he is in a shelter and cannot call. But I cannot imagine him not calling??

He had lots of his things stored in a friends house up in the hills, I keep worrying that he might have been up there.

Anyway, had to come on to post as i went to my pms, and thanks for all of your concerns.
Did not read back but if I hear from him, I will let you know. It is sooo frustrating.

Just came from my Dr,s and he gave me something to calm my nerves. I am driving hubby and other son crazy.

Luv
Jan

Jan - I would be FREAKING OUT. I am glad you got some meds, and I am sure your son will be fine.  Just think of the tongue lashing you will give him for keeping you in suspense.  God bless him and keep him safe.

I can do all things through he who strengthens me
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #69 on: October 26, 2007, 12:51:51 PM »

Good afternoon Peeps!

I haven't read back since last night, but I have been thinking about Lady C's 7 yr-old cousin Kennedy, the little girl that broke her arm and is now fighting for her life in ICU.  My heart is just breaking for her.  I just wanted to let you guys know that I  sent her a teddy bear from us to the Children's hospital in Utah.  He is an adorable squishy Gund bear wearing a t-shirt that says Kennedy's Feel Good Bear on it.  Just in case we get a thank you, you will know what it is about.

Hope to catch up a little later!!! Yeah...it's Friday!!!!

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #70 on: October 26, 2007, 12:53:53 PM »

When I look at Kim's photo, I think "slippery". Is that wrong?   blush

Jeanne, you poor thing. You must be going crazy. When you hear from Glenn, and you will, give him the dickens.

Hooray!!! Carolyn and Thea are gonna be roomies. That floor is going to be swinging with RTMers.

Love this photo. It just makes me feel happy looking at it. Thanks, Beth.

Meesa, good news for your grandmother and the whole family. How is your BIL doing? How are you and your allergies doing right now? They say some of the CA fire smoke is headed toward Vegas. Good thing you have a few days before you get there!!!!!

Speaking of Vegas, Meesa & Karen, you have got to be soooo excited.  Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana  The only thing that excites me more than seeing and hearing Clay sing while those awesome skaters are doing their thing is knowing we are going to NYC in the spring. You guys have a fantastic time in Vegas. Do you think Clay will put on skates for the show? We've seen him on skates before, but his wayward feet can't be too good on ice.  lmao lmao lmao

InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #71 on: October 26, 2007, 12:57:38 PM »

Cindy, that made me tear up. We will all hope and pray that she comes out of her coma to see him.

I just gave Steamboat a small peanut butter jar which just has the peanut butter around the inside of it. This is a test to see just how long his tongue is.  lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao

caromiller
Enthusiastic

Clay's Official Christmas Elf (he said so!)

« Reply #72 on: October 26, 2007, 01:03:00 PM »

Becky!  That is like torture!

I can do all things through he who strengthens me
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #73 on: October 26, 2007, 01:10:07 PM »

Beth, I don't want to clean today, either...  Being home alone, except for Steamboat, feels good for a change. My plans for today include reorganizing my closet. Everything that hasn't been worn in a year is leaving!!! Sure. Right. How many years have I said that? Instead of organizing by type of clothing, I'm going to try organizing by colors. Sorry, TMI.  Paranoid

Sharon, is tonight your babysitting night? Is the little guy still young enough to enjoy being cuddled? If so, you may find yourself getting very melancholy. Babies can do that to us. It is good therapy for the soul. I hope you are getting lots and lots of realtime hugs these days.  Huggles

Speaking of babies, Shirley, when is your next babysitting gig?  bigsmile

Steamboat did pretty well with the peanut butter. Now he's curled up in a ball in his cage. Call him mellow yellow. No, call him spoiled when he's here.  Wink

PS: Carolyn, he doesn't feel tortured. Promise.  Smile

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #74 on: October 26, 2007, 01:45:31 PM »

Good afternoon Peeps!

I haven't read back since last night, but I have been thinking about Lady C's 7 yr-old cousin Kennedy, the little girl that broke her arm and is now fighting for her life in ICU.  My heart is just breaking for her.  I just wanted to let you guys know that I  sent her a teddy bear from us to the Children's hospital in Utah.  He is an adorable squishy Gund bear wearing a t-shirt that says Kennedy's Feel Good Bear on it.  Just in case we get a thank you, you will know what it is about.

Hope to catch up a little later!!! Yeah...it's Friday!!!!

Cindy, you are such a beautiful person, my how fortunate we are to have you among us, thanks for having such a kind heart, and beautiful spirit Hug

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #75 on: October 26, 2007, 01:47:48 PM »

[
Sharon, is tonight your babysitting night? Is the little guy still young enough to enjoy being cuddled? If so, you may find yourself getting very melancholy. Babies can do that to us. It is good therapy for the soul. I hope you are getting lots and lots of realtime hugs these days.  Huggles

Tonight is the night Becky, and he's just 13 months, and loves to cuddle, and loves me Huggles I keep him entertained bigsmile Laughing

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #76 on: October 26, 2007, 02:09:04 PM »

How can you tell this table is being sold by a man? And don't cheat either!!

It's not hard to tell!!

This table was for sale on eBay.
How can you tell it is being sold by a man?
Can you solve this little riddle?
First look and guess.
You will find the answer below, but don't cheat!

Know the answer? If not, scroll down now.....

OK, Look in the mirror.   
Remember, if you are posting a picture on the world-wide web, WEAR CLOTHES when taking the picture.     

I NEVER LAUGHED SO HARD...AND IT WAS POSTED ON eBay!!! 

I just took another look at this Beth Laugh Laugh rofl rofl gag me.

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #77 on: October 26, 2007, 02:41:01 PM »

Well, let's hope there will be clack from Neil Sedaka's 50 years in show biz celebration tonight, Clay please leave the T shirt at home, and wear a nice classy suit, preferably choco brown, and a nice navy/choco striped shirt, and choco brown tie, and some smokin' hot eye-talian brown boots too, yah that's the ticket Thud!

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #78 on: October 26, 2007, 02:56:59 PM »

I loved the monochromatic look when Clay was promoting ATDW.  The long hair, the really sharp, tasteful suits, dark shirts and ties.  wow.  I agree with you, Sharon!

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #79 on: October 26, 2007, 03:00:21 PM »

You know what I thought of, with this picture of the dining room suite, Beth and Sharon?  Him, enjoying his nekkidness sitting on those dining room chairs!  Sure don't wanna buy those things!! Puke

gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx