gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:29:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 272
Total: 272

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #30 :: Home of the DIESELS (Rated R)  (Read 256246 times)
claydevotee
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2007, 07:35:30 AM »

I did just have my annual mammogram on Wednesday, so I would appreciate good thoughts and prayers from everyone that the results are once again NORMAL

PRISSY, of course you have our prayers that all will be well with your mammogram.  Huggles

HEATHER, great to see you here!  Thanks for the reminder about the Christmas card list!   Huggles
claydevotee
« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2007, 07:41:42 AM »

Just noticed this photo that WOODSTOCK posted on our first page.  Note the look of restraint on the female orchestra members as they watch Clay swing and shake his booty!  They are trying to look so ladylike and nonchalant as they watch.   Can you imagine what was going  through their minds?   Laughing Laughing Naughty
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S CLAYNADIAN GIRL !!!

« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2007, 07:42:57 AM »

Morning Thea and Pepe  Huggles

Thea, you are a wise woman. And I'm glad that you can " house " Carolyn for the concert  Purple Banana Purple Banana

Pepe, thanks for the advice on feeding the family. I bought stuff to make a big pot of chili  Paranoid but I'm still hoping they will get invited to another family members place. I'm not a good cook as you all know, don't even like to cook so I'm not comfortable doing it. They are all amazing cooks so I get a little nervous. I'm great at breakfast, but it is the dinner stuff I get stressed about. But it will all be fine and fun I know.

Taking a break, I'm tired of cleaning this house  it seems it is all I do. I did it top to bottom last week for Fabes b-day and now for this... I'm done. It will only be clean for a minute anyways right ???  I'll just mop the floors and wipe down the bathrooms a little and be done with all of it.  Clapping Clapping Clapping

Baby Dust I Close My Eyes and I Breath You In Baby Dust

UNCONDITIONAL
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2007, 07:45:25 AM »

Diana just saw this and said, "wow! look at all those people!"  ROFLMAO

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2007, 07:46:21 AM »

KAREN,  Huggles thanks so much for sharing your story.  Thank the good Lord you are alright!  You always light up this thread with your posts.  I have kind of adopted you and Chrisie and miss you both terribly when you are not here.  Well what are your plans for this weekend????  Are you raking more leaves??????   Laughing

BARB,  thanks for such a thoughtful post and so happy that all is well with you.  What a great group of ladies here to share their feelings.  You never know when in a round about way you are helping some one else here with your stories.  Huggles

SHARON, so glad that things went smoothly last night.  Your family sounds so wonderful.

BECKY, yep the Willow Tree I was talking about is the restaurant at the West Branch Country Club!! Laughing Glad your mom's test came out positive!!!

PRISSY, I sure am praying that your test comes out perfect.  You are one of my dearest friends, you and JoAnn.  It is always such a pleasure when I see you post here.  I know you have the Meals on Wheels today another wonderful deed you and Skip do for the home bound.

THEA, yep we all have our different views of different type of exams.  The point is that we get them whether it be mammograms, ultrasounds or MRI's.  Love that picture of Jeanne, Debi and Barb.  Loved all the party pictures too.  Mary looks so pretty in pink.

CINDY, remember what you told me that you are not going to keep working all those hours and you are going to start taking care of yourself.  You are more important than anything else!!  Huggles

DEBI, it is time you come and talk to us lady!  Let us know how you are feeling, I sure do miss you!   Huggles

Off to eat some of that breakfast that Beth has fixed and I guess I have talked long enough!

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2007, 07:49:50 AM »

Yup, CAROLYN and I will be roomies for Kalamazoo.  Phil decided he had no desire to drive to Kalamazoo after seeing Clay in Waukegan the night before, so he backed out, which is why I'm able to offer  Carolyn's a room to share!!!      Fortunately I found some good cheap rates to and from O'Hare to Kalamazoo, so happily I won't be making that long drive!!! (about 4 hours in good traffic).   And,  From what I understand, the airport is about 1/2 mile from the Hampton, so I will just be hopping a cab to and from the airport.  Everything has worked out fine

CAROLYN, we're going to be quite the roommate pair!  eek! Since Phil backed out a couple of days ago, I am now able to take you in!   :bouncYou with your fan to screen out any "white noise" and me with my breathing machine/CPAP for my sleep apnea.  Talk about opportunities for blackmail, ladies!!!   ROFLMAO Paranoid  Don't you dare!!!!  Naughty 

Thea and Carolyn, I am so glad that it worked out for the both of you!!  Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!!

I was deleting my PM's when I noticed the # at the top change.  It was gone before I read it! 

BETH, you and I are similar.  You delete PM's without reading them and I have this habit of shredding things prematurely.  Both very frustrating to deal with!   

Thea, And now you've quoted me, and I've deleted that post, so when you go back to look for my post, it's not there!  ROFLMAO

*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2007, 07:55:37 AM »

OK...real quick...I USUALLY try not to get into y'alls health/breast discussions. Doesn't mean I
don't worry about ya or pray for ya...I really do. It's just something I feel is very private having been through it all with ma...so I don't post much about it.
But if there's one thing she'll tell ya...it's to ALWAYS ALWAYS get another opinion. She had not just a 2nd but even a 3rd opinion before deciding on the best way to go.

Best to be cautious...even overly so. 

Okie...all done now!  soapbox
Back to your regularly scheduled program....

Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2007, 07:58:50 AM »

Kim, That's good advice  Huggles

bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #48 on: October 26, 2007, 08:07:54 AM »

Good morning all,

Thanks for the prayers for our niece - I know the RTM prayers are powerful.

Cindy, so glad your results are good, but I, too, wish you would get another opinion - just to be safe -- can't hurt!

Becky, so glad your results are clean.  Glad your mom's test was negative as well.

Sharon, my heart is breaking for you. This time is so hard, especially since you are so very close to Woody. I'm glad the meeting wasn't as traumatic as you expected. I'm sure there was a big sigh of relief on that one. I think of you, Al and your dad often with much warmth and prayers for good health and longevity.  Hope you are telling him that he has a bevy of women praying for him and caring about him and his loving daughter.

Chrisie - have fun and don't sweat the small stuff. Sandwiches or pizza always work.

Carolyn, glad you finally found a roomie. Somehow a ride will come through too.

Isn't it amazing how much awareness there is now for breast cancer - or is it that the incidence is growing? I certainly hope now but it does appear so, doesn't it. All the discussion here has made me realize I should do something about a mammogram myself - has been a very long time. Have always been so bad about going to the doctor but have been trying to take better care of myself so I guess it's past time.

Marilyn, that post about Kennedy just broke my heart. How can such things happen to a perfectly healthy child. This is truly tragic and so unnecessary. I hope someone keeps us posted as to her condition. I stopped immediately and said a prayer for her and her family.

Off to work. Love to all,

Brenda

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know  peace." - Jimi Hendrix
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #49 on: October 26, 2007, 08:09:03 AM »

Diana just saw this and said, "wow! look at all those people!"  ROFLMAO

Laugh  Laugh   lmao lmao lmao
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

« Reply #50 on: October 26, 2007, 08:10:11 AM »

How come I feel like Kim's AVi today ???  lmao lmao lmao lmao hypnotic hypnotic hypnotic hypnotic

UNCONDITIONAL
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

« Reply #51 on: October 26, 2007, 08:12:47 AM »

[/quote]

Actually, after examining this pic VERY CLOSELY Paranoid Paranoid  it it kinda nasty with the one in the middle an the one " behind " him !!! Naughty Naughty Naughty Naughty Naughty lmao lmao lmao

P.S ..... sorry if that offends anyone  Paranoid

UNCONDITIONAL
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #52 on: October 26, 2007, 08:18:06 AM »

Hey!

I just noticed it says "Claycrazy" under my avi!

WHO put that there!?

Ah well...if the shoe fits...

kinda matches my avi anyway Laughing

Chrisie...quit examinin them nekkid shiny fellas that closely! bigsmile....and stop lickin your monitor! You can get electrocuted doin that! lmao
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #53 on: October 26, 2007, 08:19:50 AM »

Chrisie...quit examinin them nekkid shiny fellas that closely! bigsmile....and stop lickin your monitor! You can get electrocuted doin that! lmao

Laugh

*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #54 on: October 26, 2007, 08:21:13 AM »

Don't ask me how I know you can be electrocuted doin that...just take my word for it. Paranoid
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #55 on: October 26, 2007, 08:28:11 AM »

Don't ask me how I know you can be electrocuted doin that...just take my word for it. Paranoid

You are too much!  Laughing

karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #56 on: October 26, 2007, 08:34:56 AM »

What a GREAT picture!  Haven't seen it before.  Look at the look on his face!!! Laughing  I LOVE THIS MAN!!!!!!!!! Yes! Love! :heartburst hot
Kim, I won't pry, but I want to say that whatever your Momma's health issues, I'm glad she appears to be doing well!  And she's feisty, to boot (keeps  you on your toes!  Hee!)

Sharon, so glad things went well last night.    Tough to think about some of the issues you had to bring up.  It's good that the family had a nice time reminiscing! Huggles  What is "Lifeline?"  Is it some kind of button you wear in case you fall down (and can't get up??)?

Thea, I'm so glad things worked out with Kalamazoo, and you now get to fly in, and share your room with Carolyn!  I could never consider flying from Columbus, the rates are just ridiculous from here!  So I'm looking at probably 5 1/2 hours of driving.  eek!  Anyway, I'm sure our sweet Carolyn would NEVER consider blackmail!!! Laugh (have her put it in writing tho.... Paranoid)

Shirley, I have adopted you, too!   Wink Things just aren't "right" around here unless you've posted that day!  I know I speak for everyone in the RTM when I say how special you are to us all! Huggles  Plans for the weekend?  Hmmm, EVERY weekend for the next month will include leaves, they just sort of take over, don't they?!?!  My Justin's soccer team lost a heartbreaker the other night, and so are out of the tournaments, so I think we will just kick back and enjoy some free time!  Very soon now, INDOOR soccer will start!

Brenda, please take care of yourself!  Get that mammo (or ultrasound, or whatever you need!)!! Huggles

Becky, glad for your positive results, too! Huggles

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
no1tvfan63
« Reply #57 on: October 26, 2007, 08:40:19 AM »

Actually, after examining this pic VERY CLOSELY Paranoid Paranoid  it it kinda nasty with the one in the middle an the one " behind " him !!! Naughty Naughty Naughty Naughty Naughty lmao lmao lmao

P.S ..... sorry if that offends anyone  Paranoid
[/quote]

well I will say I am very offended! how could you post such a picture and not make it CLICKABLE!! For closer viewing!!!!!!!!! lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #58 on: October 26, 2007, 08:41:09 AM »

Hey!

I just noticed it says "Claycrazy" under my avi!

WHO put that there!?

Ah well...if the shoe fits...

kinda matches my avi anyway Laughing

spit coffee spit coffee spit coffee

Hey, if I'm gonna slurp all over the monitor, I think I'd rather slurp over THIS nekkid guy!! wiggle

Hey, Kim, your avatar makes me laugh every time you post!  (or is it the things you say????? ) bigsmile

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #59 on: October 26, 2007, 08:42:36 AM »

Also...can't lick your tv screen either.

I'm just sayin..................
gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx