gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 01:01:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 144
Total: 144

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 [101] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #30 :: Home of the DIESELS (Rated R)  (Read 255950 times)
caromiller
Enthusiastic

Clay's Official Christmas Elf (he said so!)

« Reply #2000 on: November 21, 2007, 08:28:40 PM »

Brenda! I missed it!  What kind of car did you get?

I can do all things through he who strengthens me
bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #2001 on: November 21, 2007, 08:35:21 PM »

Hey, is anyone still up? Just got back from the movies - Beth, it was soooo funny. The kids and the adults all were roaring. Take the kids and have a blast. It was very enjoyable. My sides hurt from laughing- those hugh belly laughs too.

Sharon, drive safely please. Hope you don't get the snow. Also we aren't going to be traveling in any snow on the way to Marilyn's house or Chris on his way home tonight from PA. Gonna go check the weather reports after I sign off here. It has been pouring rain here all day but is supposed to clear up by tomorrow. I don't think we have any forecast for snow but don't know about the Detroit area.

All the menus sound wonderful - my mouth is watering. May you all be surrounded by loving family and friends, be thankful for all the blessings in your lives and have warm, full but comfortable tummies tomorrow.  (Sharon, a very profitable and safe day for you).

Chrisie, being in Canada but being American, do you celebrate Thanksgiving with us or the Canadian day or both?

Well, I'm off to do some laundry (didn't expect to be gone all day and evening so now I have to at least get it started.

See you all on Friday,

Brenda

PS: My car is super (but have only driven it about 25 miiles so far).

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know  peace." - Jimi Hendrix
bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #2002 on: November 21, 2007, 08:36:51 PM »

Brenda! I missed it!  What kind of car did you get?

Carolyn, I got a Saturn Aura - they gave me a super deal and the car is really nice - comparable to the Fusion but better safety ratings for side/back crashes. You'll see it in Kazoo.

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know  peace." - Jimi Hendrix
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #2003 on: November 21, 2007, 08:39:25 PM »

BLOG!!!!!!!!

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #2004 on: November 21, 2007, 08:47:08 PM »

wave

I just finished working and I am one pooped out RTM'er! I did manage to throw together a few pumpkin cheesecake pies this afternoon to bring to hubby's aunt's tomorrow.

I haven't had a second to myself today so I haven't read a thing, but just wanted to stop by to wish you all a very happy and blessed Thanksgiving.  I am truly so thankful for all of you! Huggles  You gals keep me sane!

I hope to get the chance to catch up over the long weekend 'cause I know there are probably some great posts being posted during the holiday!

I know you must all be getting so excited too for next week! WOW!! A week from tomorrow you will all be going to a big birthday celebration!   Oh how I wish I could have went with you all.  I know I will see Clay in a couple of weeks, but I will miss seeing all of you!! Huggles Huggles

I am heading to the NC coast early tomorrow so I hope you all have a great day and remember calories don't count on holidays!!!!

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #2005 on: November 21, 2007, 08:58:51 PM »

BISI - Congrats on the car!  Sure sounds like the movie was fun tonight.  Maybe I will get the chance to take Derek (age 6) to that movie. I love having some time with him  . .  just us! Wink

CAROLYN - One of the hot topics on MSN home page was "Brining" the turkey.  I always think of you when I see that!  Is Thanksgiving at your house this year?

PEGGY - I always worry when loved ones are on the road . . .especially in winter weather! That's right, Happy Hubby will be doing the cooking.  You two are a good team! Huggles

CINDY - Thanks for the BLOG alert . . . I saw your message (you are FAST) and went to the OFC. He is so lovable.  He is so excited about sharing the fans' stories.  He is taking it so seriously.  I hope he doesn't get another load of blogs with "fans" telling him that they don't want to hear stories.  It wouldn't have been my first choice, but Clay's enthusiasm is contagious and he usually knows what we like!  blush   Enjoy your Thanksgiving at hubby's aunt's house.

Anybody else still here???  I've got a few dishes to do . . . back to the kitchen! Paranoid

Sweet Dreams to All ~  Huggles

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
ILClaymate
« Reply #2006 on: November 21, 2007, 09:15:10 PM »

Good evening and Happy Thanksgiving my Mafia babes!

I've started you all a new Mafia House and it is in need of some decorating.  Lets see what ya got!!
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 [101] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx