gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:18:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 440
Total: 440

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #30 :: Home of the DIESELS (Rated R)  (Read 255337 times)
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2007, 08:24:17 PM »

Here's a me and momma pic from last October-ish....

Great picture, Kim!  Maybe Debi can reduce somehow and fit you in our group pic!

Chrisie, TOO FUNNY!!! Laugh  Did you have YOUR red Clay thong along on the trip??? bigsmile

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
caromiller
Enthusiastic

Clay's Official Christmas Elf (he said so!)

« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2007, 08:25:08 PM »

I appreciate everyone's PM's to me about the room situation.  I was starting to sniff my armpits to see if it was me.  Now I just need someone to drive with, I think.  I believe the room situation may be working out....

Kim - You are gorgeous!  OMGoodness!

I can do all things through he who strengthens me
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2007, 08:37:08 PM »

Carolyn...where do you live?

Would it be alot more to hop on a flight?

And you KNOW your armpits smell like lovely flowers girlfriend  flower

As do ALL OF OUR PITS!...for we are all lovely sweet smellin Ladies in here! bigsmile

Oh...wait...I kinda smell like cheesie poofs right now. Oh but not my pits....wait...

ok maybe a little.

WHY AM I SMELLIN MY PITS?!! CAROLYN!?   Laughing
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2007, 11:00:54 PM »

Sh-h-h-h-h. It looks like everyone has gone to bed already on our first night in the new mansion.

There were the usual crazy women here tonight  Laughing  as well as some very moving posts.  Huggles

First of all, thank you all for the birthday greetings. I have enjoyed them all. After this post I will wander over to the birthday thread.....if I can find it.  Paranoid

Carolyn, happy to hear you may have your rooming situation worked out. The rest will work out, too. Ain't nobody gonna be left out of this happy time together if they don't want to be.

Cindy, whew, what a scare you had.  Huggles  Glad it turned out well. Actually, this morning's mail brought me the report on my mammogram, which was good. I hesitated to post here until we knew how you were doing. It came when my son, son-in-law, and friend were here. They all cheered and gave me hugs. The young men of today are very cognizant of the importance of mammograms.

Karen, you had an awful scare, too. I didn't realize that you are a breast concer survivor, too.  Clapping

And, BarbaraHuggles  the same for you. I hope 2008 will be much better for you than 2006-2007.

Marilyn and BrendaHuggles Huggles a hug for each of you and prayers going out for your Sharon. It just is not fair that someone who does so much for others has to suffer so much herself. There has to be a special place in heaven waiting for her, hopefully a long way off.

Sharon, I'll bet that you and your family are feeling a lot better tonight now that you've had your meeting. It's good that plans are in place, whether they are needed soon or much later as your mom is hoping for. My parents will not even discuss such things, but Jim and I have all our wishes laid out. Was your late supper good?

Thea, can't wait to see your new hairdo. It sounds similar to the one I've had for twenty plus years. A bob is so easy to care for when you keep it cut (as I obviously didn't this year).

Chrisie, you busy busy lady. When you settle down, don't forget the pics of your trip, and a report on what your new outfit looks like, ok?

For some reason, none of the pictures posted on the 1st page showed up for me.    Maybe the phone lines are busy or something. (OK, you computer geeks, don't laugh at me. And you know who you are, too.)

My day today was kinda crazy. (Not Kim-type crazy!!!)  lmao  All day long I was trying to call my parents because Mom saw her oncologist today to get the report on her PET scan. No answer. I was on the road driving to Lansing and then my DIL took Riley and me out to dinner while Madisen was attending a Halloween event with her new classmate and her family. Then my son called from the UP to say that Grandpa had left him a message, thinking it was me, and I was to call him. By this time I thought she was probably in the hospital or something. Finally got hold of them while driving home from Lansing. The PET scan was clean.  Clapping  Now they have to find another reason for all the weight she is losing, etc. They were eating out and grocery shopping.  Oh, I also locked my keys in my car and then was locked out of my house when I got home. It's tough getting old.....   lmao lmao  Oh, food. We ate at the Traverse City Pie Factory or whatever it's called. It's quite like a Panera's except their specialty is...................................................pies.  bigsmile In fact, we had key lime pie. Yummy yummy.

Which reminds me, Shirley, I didn't see a golf course at the Willow Tree. Are you thinking of the West Branch Country Club where you eat on the patio in the summer?

Hopefully, we'll see Ann, debi, Anita, and the rest of our sisters here soon. And, Peggy, hope you're having a great time on your trip!!! 

Good night!  wave

caromiller
Enthusiastic

Clay's Official Christmas Elf (he said so!)

« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2007, 03:49:07 AM »

Kim, my pits actually smell like a clean breeze (according to the bottle).

Prissy - my daughter wonders how you got your dogs to line up like that (and I wonder what you are doing up at 3 in the morning).

I can do all things through he who strengthens me
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2007, 04:45:12 AM »

Good morning my favorite peeps!  wave 

Coffee  lotsa coffee, Irish Creme  lotsa coffee, Hot Chocolate  and Hot Tea  are all ready!! 

Today is a simple simple breakfast.  Cereal, Toast, and Fresh Fruit.  Enjoy!!

Carolyn, Glad to hear that you have a roomie for Kalamazoo  Huggles

Tonight is the night that we are taking the kids to Greenfield Village to go Trick or Treating  Smile.  So, today I will be cleaning like a crazy person because my mother is coming over to pick us up tonight. 

Hey I just thought of something, My mom was going to have to drive because Adam was going to come with us.  And now since he's not, I can drive, which means I don't have to switch the car seats.    Okay, TMI, I know! 
Laughing

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2007, 05:10:13 AM »

Starstruck - I'm so glad everything came out okay!  Huggles Thanks for posting the tiara pic. 

I also wanted to let you all know (while we are celebrating good news) that Grandma's tests came back negative for myeloma.

Good morning everyone!   wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2007, 05:17:47 AM »

Meesa, Yay! for Grandma  Super Happy!!!

Thanks for the morning pic  Huggles

ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S CLAYNADIAN GIRL !!!

« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2007, 06:29:27 AM »

Morning RTMer's !!

Kim, you are one beautiful lady.

Messa, thanks for the eye candy and  Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana for grandma !!!!

Becky, glad all the test came back clear for everyone in your family  Huggles how stressful. But it sounds like you had a great b-day. bigsmile

Pepe, where are you this morning ???  Paranoid Paranoid

Beth, thanks for breakfast and coffee.

Morning Prissy Huggles

Off to get some beds changed and last minute things done like vacuuming, bathrooms etc...... it never ends !!

Baby Dust I Close My Eyes and I Breath You In Baby Dust

UNCONDITIONAL
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2007, 06:56:28 AM »

Hi Chrisie!  

It must be so hard to go from languidly lying around the pool with drinks, totally relaxing, back to  rush-rush-rush! argh!  It would have been nice if you could have had time to slowly get back up to speed!

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2007, 07:05:00 AM »

My day today was kinda crazy. (Not Kim-type crazy!!!)  lmao 

Hey! You callin me crazy Becky?    bigsmile

I resemble that remark.

Gooood Mornin Everyone! wave  Y'all were up EARLY today!

Here's a lil mornin snack..............

wiggle

Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2007, 07:11:33 AM »

Here's a lil mornin snack..............

wiggle

Kim, Oh My!!!   eek!  Laughing

*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2007, 07:17:15 AM »

Heeheeheee...

They are sooo...shinybigsmile
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2007, 07:19:50 AM »

Heeheeheee...

They are sooo...shinybigsmile

You could call it that!  Yes! Smack

heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2007, 07:23:58 AM »

Cmas tree It's time once again to sign up for the Christmas Card list!  If sign up, see the link below!   Cmas tree

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2007, 07:27:43 AM »

IF I WAS 10 YEARS YOUNGER......

I'd only be 10 years older than them!  lmao
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2007, 07:27:46 AM »

Cmas tree It's time once again to sign up for the Christmas Card list!  If sign up, see the link below!   Cmas tree

Thanks Heather  Huggles

claydevotee
« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2007, 07:30:55 AM »

Karen
, you had an awful scare, too. I didn't realize that you are a breast concer survivor, too. 

BECKY, when I was first diagnosed last year KAREN and another wonderful Claymanaiac from another thread came forth and immediately started offering me amazing love and support.  Although KAREN's and my breast cancers were diagnosed at much different stages (Hers being Stage 0, in situ and mine being Stage IIa invasive ductal carcinoma, just knowing that somebody else understood my fear and sheer terror about cancer was such a great comfort.  I never felt comfortable "outting" KAREN about this, but I want you to know, KAREN, that sharing your survival story with me and now with all of us is a very wonderful thing.  Thank you, dear friend!!!  Huggles

CINDY, I'm going to give you some advice.  Please don't think I am being pushy.  Paranoid  If you have any uneasiness about the results of your diagnositic procedures, please seek a second opinion from a breast surgeon (ask around for a recommendation).  Doing this very thing actually saved my life.  Trust your heart and your "gut", OK?  Better to be overly cautious than to harbor unnecessary worry. 

Yup, CAROLYN and I will be roomies for Kalamazoo.  Phil decided he had no desire to drive to Kalamazoo after seeing Clay in Waukegan the night before, so he backed out, which is why I'm able to offer  Carolyn's a room to share!!!      Fortunately I found some good cheap rates to and from O'Hare to Kalamazoo, so happily I won't be making that long drive!!! (about 4 hours in good traffic).   And,  From what I understand, the airport is about 1/2 mile from the Hampton, so I will just be hopping a cab to and from the airport.  Everything has worked out fine

CAROLYN, we're going to be quite the roommate pair!  eek!   You with your fan to screen out any "white noise" and me with my breathing machine/CPAP for my sleep apnea.  Talk about opportunities for blackmail, ladies!!!   ROFLMAO Paranoid  Don't you dare!!!!  Naughty 

KIM, I am blushing and  Jaw drop!!   Laughing  And I agree with CHRISIE, you are one very beautiful lady!

BECKY, hope you had a wonderful birthday and now I hear that all sorts of tests came out well--especially the mammogram???????   yay dancing party
I was deleting my PM's when I noticed the # at the top change.  It was gone before I read it! 

BETH, you and I are similar.  You delete PM's without reading them and I have this habit of shredding things prematurely.  Both very frustrating to deal with!   

I'm going to post this before I lose this!

ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S CLAYNADIAN GIRL !!!

« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2007, 07:32:44 AM »

Yummy is right !!!!!

Kim, you crack me up  lmao Love the Avi !!! Clapping Clapping Clapping

Baby Dust I Close My Eyes and I Breath You In Baby Dust

UNCONDITIONAL
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2007, 07:32:52 AM »

KIM,  Laugh Laugh  what a treat to wake up to that!!!!  Hey I would take that for breakfast anytime at least I would when I was younger!!  Laughing Laughing  Loved the picture of you and mom.  What lovely gals you are on the inside as well as the outside.  I find you such a wonderful, delightful lady Miss Kim!!  Huggles  I am so happy you found your way to us!

MEESA, I can not tell you how happy that grandma's tests came back good.  Bless her heart, wish her a good weekend for me

BETH, thank you again for breakfast!!  What a special gal you are!  I know the kids are going to have a ball tonight.  Hope we can see some pictures of them all dressed up.

CHRISIE, I am here just a bit late!!!  Huggles for you my sweet and so glad to have you back home!!!  Loved the picture of the red thong naked lady!   Laughing Clapping  What a hoot that the red thongers are even in Mexico!!!!  Hey if you have to feed the masses go to the store and get a variety of cold cuts, cheeses than slice some tomatoes and wash some lettuce put some bread and rolls on the table and let them make sandwiches.   

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx