gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 02:05:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 327
Total: 327

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #30 :: Home of the DIESELS (Rated R)  (Read 256245 times)
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #120 on: October 27, 2007, 10:45:23 AM »

OMG...I just watched the You tube of Solitare...I am crying like a baby.

Bozena...he did the Neil Sedaka thing last night and sang Solitare....there's a link to it in the ANN

UNBELIEVABLE!! Takes your breath away!

*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #121 on: October 27, 2007, 10:47:03 AM »

KIM..............
I STARED AT YOUR AVIE FOR A WHILE
YOU DID NOT POP UP
UNLESS YOU'RE A CHICKEN

Laugh  Laugh

I've been called worse. bigsmile
BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #122 on: October 27, 2007, 10:47:20 AM »

BOZENA HE WAS AT THE THE TRIBUTE FOR NEIL SADAKA AT LINCOLN CENTER, LOOKED MIGHTY FINE IF I DO SAY SO MYSELF. bigsmile

OF COURSE ,I WAS GOING TO ATTEND
THEN I GOT A BIT SICK
AND MY GIRLFRIEND CAME DOWN FROM NYC
THANKS

Clay.'s voice is beautiful
BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #123 on: October 27, 2007, 10:49:26 AM »

THANKS KIM
I AM GOING THERE NOW
TO SEE CLAY LAST NIGHT

Clay.'s voice is beautiful
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #124 on: October 27, 2007, 11:05:07 AM »

Kim, I'm with you, that rendition of SOLITAIRE was absolute perfection, the emotion was beautiful~~~BRAVO Clay Clapping Clapping

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #125 on: October 27, 2007, 11:06:52 AM »

Bozena, so nice to see you and pleased to hear you and your girlfriend are having fun hope all is well from your tests, been thinking about you my fun loving friend Huggles

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #126 on: October 27, 2007, 12:17:38 PM »

MY, OH MY !  wow

Just downloaded "Solitaire" from last night's Sedaka tribute! Thud! Thud!

Clay looked fantastic and he sounded awesome! He nailed that song perfectly . .  absolutely
amazing!

I hope that the Sedaka tribute is available as a special on TV or a DVD for charity or something. I want lots of people to enjoy Clay's awesome performance!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.   Huggles

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #127 on: October 27, 2007, 03:07:46 PM »

Oh it's a crappy rainy day here today, been in my office all day trying to get ready to go on the road for a few days, good day to do it. Haven't even felt like eating today, must be the wine I drank last night :violin :cheers Spank me! after we had William all settled in bed at home, we all had a couple of glasses, didn't like me today Paranoid
I think I may go to bed early tonight, so much to arrange tomorrow for me being away, but it can wait, haven't told Woody yet, always hates when I travel.

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #128 on: October 27, 2007, 03:31:16 PM »

Hey you guys, if you haven't already, run to the recipe swap thread in the FUN STUFF forum and see ClayMaine-iac's (Deanna) last recipe posted for PUMPKIN GINGERBREAD TRIFLE it looks, easy and tasty, and you all have Thanksgiving coming up soon, great dessert Wink

karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #129 on: October 27, 2007, 04:10:07 PM »

OMG...I just watched the You tube of Solitare...I am crying like a baby.

Bozena...he did the Neil Sedaka thing last night and sang Solitare....there's a link to it in the ANN

UNBELIEVABLE!! Takes your breath away!

Kim, it makes me so happy when a "new" fan of Clay's such as yourself can be so appreciative of Clay's huge talent! And especially that he moved you to tears!   Huggles 

And makes me so sad that you have missed the first four years! sad

Did Baaad Betty make it to any of Clay's earlier concert tours, like "The Jukebox Tour" or "Independent?"

I would write more to everyone, but today seems to be a day that I must work on my relationship with hubby and son, so I'll most likely not be back tonight!  (Plus, the OSU game is being televised tonight!! Laughing)
SOOO, hope you all had a great Saturday, and talk to you tomorrow!!

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #130 on: October 27, 2007, 04:13:50 PM »

Karen Huggles Huggles Huggles

*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #131 on: October 27, 2007, 04:28:05 PM »

I can't quit watchin that video! Musta watched it 10 times already tonight! Laughing

Karen! wave
Betty was SUPPOSED to go to a concert a few years ago with my ex MIL. They never did go so ma and I both were first timers at the Tampa show. We have to take ex MIL along next time since we didn't take her with us to Tampa. Paranoid

Now ma's friend has backed out of going to NYC with us. And I bought her Spamalot ticket already.

Sharon....Haven't checked the recipe yet...does it involve baloney? If not....I doubt I can pull it off! lmao

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #132 on: October 27, 2007, 04:48:02 PM »

Sharon....Haven't checked the recipe yet...does it involve baloney? If not....I doubt I can pull it off! lmao

Kim you can still do the baloney turkey as a main course bigsmile lmao

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #133 on: October 27, 2007, 05:05:53 PM »

Night all, I'm calling it an early evening, gonna watch baseball with my hubby, and curl up with the cats Wink Baby Dust Baby Dust

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #134 on: October 27, 2007, 05:06:32 PM »

KIM, I still can't see your little birdie!!!   Cry! Cry!  Maybe my two firewalls won't let your little birdie thru!!

SHARON,  Huggles for you dear lady!!  I was just over at the Recipe thread and saw Deanna's dessert.  It looked spectacular!!!  A wonderful Thanksgiving dessert!!

CINDY, yep chocolate is a no, no for me after 5:00.  No caffeine or no sweets it is like giving me a shot of steriods!!!!!  So glad you slept for 11 hours.  You have been working way to hard for to long now.  Rest woman Rest!!!!!!!!

BETH, it is rainy and cold here also and the wind was just horrible today.  Sit down and rest now for the rest of the evening you deserve it.

(/color]

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #135 on: October 27, 2007, 05:08:02 PM »

Just saw you Shirley Huggles back to you my dear friend

claydevotee
« Reply #136 on: October 27, 2007, 05:11:09 PM »

Gorgeous day today once the clouds cleared out this morning.  I'm on cloud 9 over Clay's performance at the Kennedy Center last night.  Hopefully this is the first of many, many great things happening in Clay's career!   Fingers Crossed

It's been a busy day today.  I got together with some church friends and we worked on some crafts and then had a potluck brunch.  Although I'm not much of a crafts person, I really did enjoy it today!   I then had to do a little shopping, then came home took a nap, fixed supper and now I have to clean up.  I'm pooped!

Hope to be back on later.

Love you, Sistah Peeps!   

claydevotee
« Reply #137 on: October 27, 2007, 05:15:57 PM »

SHIRLEY, I just saw that you had posted.  Did you finish your closet painting project today?  I'm exhausted just thinking about doing something like that!

KAREN, good luck to OSU!  My son Peter's USC Trojans lost to Oregon earlier today.  I doubt that they'll even make it to a major bowl game this year.   

Hugs, SHARON, KIM, BARBARA, BOZENA and everybody!!!

Now I have to get busy.   

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #138 on: October 27, 2007, 05:41:52 PM »

THEA, just stopped in before I shut down for the night.  Hubby did most of the painting and I did the lower walls.  It was a job just taking everything out but it looks so nice and clean now.  Hubby started in the bathroom this morning taking the wall paper border down.  I won't tell you all the words he used trying to get the paper down.  When we moved here two years ago we didn't touch most of the walls and now it is time!!!  I do hate everything in a mess when redoing a room.  Sure sounds like you have had a busy day today but a good one. 

JEANNE have you heard from your son yet?????????

I think we need some prayers around here for Debi for her upcoming test, Bozena for her MRI, little Kennedy, and of course Woody.  See everyone in the morning! 

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #139 on: October 27, 2007, 07:03:54 PM »

Hi everyone

Yep - If Clay sang on his albums the way he sang Solitaire - wow - he would go over the top for sure.

Shirley - Spray you wallpaper with fabric softener and then just scrape it off.  Of course, the best thing is a steam cleaning machine. You won't b elieve how wonderful they are.

See you all tomorrow. I' m so tired - we were so busy at the pizza shop that I actually stood for 5 solid hours. My back is killing me and my foot is so sore. So - I have my feet u p and I'm going to relax. See you all in the morning

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx