gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:35:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 334
Total: 334

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #30 :: Home of the DIESELS (Rated R)  (Read 256251 times)
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #100 on: October 27, 2007, 06:32:31 AM »

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!!!

I fixed blueberry French toast last night in a casserole dish and was going to stick it in the oven this morning but you beat me BETH fixing breakfast.  The recipe for this wonderful breakfast or brunch dish is in the Recipe Thread in Fun Stuff.  PRISSY contributed this recipe and it is wonderful.  BETH I love it when you fix breakfast as I get to see you every morning!  Huggles

JEANNE, I sure am praying you will hear from your son today.    Huggles

KIM, alright lady!!!!!  I have been staring at that blue square and it has been 12 hours and you are fooling me as nothing has appeared!!!!!  Laughing

It is a cool, dreary and rainy Saturday today.  I would just like to read all day or watch a good DVD but hubby has other plans.  Peel off wallpaper border and start painting the bathroom.     I have a nice rump roast I will brown and let simmer all day with potatoes and carrots and onions and fix a nice green salad at dinner time.  Hope everyone has a good Saturday!!!

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #101 on: October 27, 2007, 06:38:13 AM »

MEESA, thanks for the breakfast picture to help start our day.  Cheers for the new roof and grandma's tests being okay.  Thank goodness for good news for you and not more worry.

THEA, how great Carolyn has a room mate.  I am sure you will both enjoy Clay and being with everyone.

CINDY, yep I am not a big TV watcher I would rather read.  Last night it didn't work though I was still wide awake at 11:00.  Eventually I will learn not to have hot chcolate at night. But when it is cold and rainy outside a nice cup of hot chcolate sounds so good to me. 

*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #102 on: October 27, 2007, 06:44:33 AM »

KIM, alright lady!!!!!  I have been staring at that blue square and it has been 12 hours and you are fooling me as nothing has appeared!!!!!  Laughing
[/color]

Oh nooo Shirley! Didn't mean to make ya stare at a blue square! Laughing  there's a lil birdie that pops up and down...don't know why ya can't see it!??

I have a nice rump roast

Stop that braggin girl.   lmao

Goodness...Clay was lookin mighty fine last night Meesa! Thud! Thanks for those bee-u-tee-ful pics!

cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #103 on: October 27, 2007, 06:54:04 AM »

Hi everyone - Well, I know none of you will believe this, but I was lazy yesterday and only did some washing and ironing. Like Shirley - I read most of the day. Now I feel guilty because I could have had a cookie baked!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing\\

I'm waiting for my cleaning lady today to help me clean house, then I'm going to try to bake something and then I'm going over to the pizza shop.

Kim - You are a lovely girl and I'll bet your Mom and I would get along famously.

Marilyn and Brenda - has the news been any better for the two of you.

Beth - thanks for the breakfast.

Cindy - I'll be in cookie dough this morning, but it's never over my head, honey.  Can you smell them?

Hi Becky - Hope your allergies are better.

Meessa - love this pictures. They sure do decorate our home. 

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #104 on: October 27, 2007, 07:36:18 AM »

Morning EVELYN, glad you relaxed a little yesterday but I didn't read all day just last night.  I was busy painting!

KIM, no I didn't see a little birdie!!  Does everyone else see it????????

My oh my, I just listed to Solitaire sung by Mr. Clay Aiken from Neil Sedaka's party.  If I had any doubts about Clay's voice listening to that laid them to rest.  The sound wasn't to good but I got to hear the man with the perfect high notes and how long he can hold those notes.  I couldn't be happier that he appeared in front of all the celebrities, so they could see what a perfect voice Clay has.  It doesn't get any better than it did last night for CLay!!

I am off to get busy see everyone later.

*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #105 on: October 27, 2007, 08:03:27 AM »

Well phooey!....

I just cannot get the girls right for this drawing to save my life.

Darn it.

SmileyCentral.com" border="0
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #106 on: October 27, 2007, 08:35:58 AM »

Hey all wave just a quickie Paranoid
Beth, thanks for breakfast Huggles Shirley, I can see the little birdie in Kim's avie Laughing Kim, you make me smile bigsmile Chrisie, love the red thonged maiden in the picture ROFLMAO Clay sounded amazing last night, what a flippin' vox!!!!! Thud!

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #107 on: October 27, 2007, 08:39:27 AM »

Good morning RTM'ers!

WOW...I slept for 11 hours last night!  I sure must have needed it!

MEESA - That would be great if you have some leftover insurance money....you deserve it after the length of time you waited.  I'm sure that would help the Clay fund too! Huggles  What great pics of last night!  Clay's hair looked great and he sure looked Flame goo

SHIRLEY - Hot chocolate keeps you up at night?  I drink one or two cups of coffee right before bed.  If I drink Starbucks though it will keep me up.  I guess we make some pretty weak coffee! Laughing  Yes, I can see Kim's birdie.  That's odd you can't see him!  He jumps up and down every couple of seconds so you shouldn't have to stare too long at the blue box!

EVELYN - I sure can smell those cookies!!! So glad you took a day to rest!! It's ok to do that once or twice a year ya' know!

KIM - Morning'! Are you tryin' to draw Quianna and Angela? 

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #108 on: October 27, 2007, 08:41:36 AM »

Mornin' Sharon! Huggles

I have to go d/l Solitaire.  The one I first d/l'd I couldn't hear a thing.  I'll have to try again. 

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #109 on: October 27, 2007, 09:08:33 AM »

Yep Mr. Aiken was looking very HOT last night, I see cheekbones and a slim silhouette Thud!

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #110 on: October 27, 2007, 09:33:13 AM »

Evelyn....I really hope you go to NY and our dates coincide so me and ma and Joey can meetcha! Again I must warn ya...if you have cookies, it'll be Joey knockin on your door wantin to see em!!. lmao

Cindy! wave

Yah I'm strugglin with a drawing of Angie and Q. (and Clay) I'm gonna start over and try makin em all a little bigger...I think maybe I went a little too small and I can't get the girls facial features just right.

I'll keep at it.....

Anyone else just HAVE to jump up and do the dance when they play THRILLER on the radio?

Banged my shin on the coffee table. Paranoid

Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #111 on: October 27, 2007, 09:35:29 AM »

wow HE CERTAINLY LOOKED MAGNIFICANT LAST NIGHT, AND THE VOICE WELL I AM STILL ON THE FLOOR. JUST LEAVE ME THERE. Laughing

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #112 on: October 27, 2007, 09:39:32 AM »

<<<<<   Heeheeheeee. Lookit my funny avie.

Cracks me up!

I WANT MY SHIRLEY TO SEE HIM!!
 Cry!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #113 on: October 27, 2007, 10:22:25 AM »

wow HE CERTAINLY LOOKED MAGNIFICANT LAST NIGHT, AND THE VOICE WELL I AM STILL ON THE FLOOR. JUST LEAVE ME THERE. Laughing

Well Glory be!!!! bigsmile don't get up, I'm right there with ya Wink

Anyone else just HAVE to jump up and do the dance when they play THRILLER on the radio?

Banged my shin on the coffee table. Paranoid

KIM~~~~~One of my ALL TIME favorite albums and videos Clapping Clapping Cause this is THRILLER, THRILLER night wow wow

BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #114 on: October 27, 2007, 10:34:18 AM »

wave wave wave
JUST A`QUICK  HELLO
I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND VISITING FROM NYC
SHE SMOKES LIKE A CHIMMNEY
BUT ONLY ON THE OUTSIDE PATIO
I STILL AM WALKING AROUND
WITH A 50 FOOT TUBE BREATHING OXYGEN
FROM A FAIRLY LARGE OXYGEN MAKING MACHINE
MONDAY I GO THE THE HOSPITAL FOR A CHEST MRI
TO DETERMINE WHY I HAVE
LOW OXYGEN IN MY BLOOD AND WHY I WHEEZ
WHILE BREATHING

Clay.'s voice is beautiful
BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #115 on: October 27, 2007, 10:36:15 AM »

KIM..............
I STARED AT YOUR AVIE FOR A WHILE
YOU DID NOT POP UP
UNLESS YOU'RE A CHICKEN

Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #116 on: October 27, 2007, 10:39:24 AM »

Good afternoon everybody  wave

I am just exhausted.  No more Sat Morn Soccer  Super Happy!!!.  It was just miserable sitting out there in the cold, rain, and wind  .  At least from now on, (now until Dec) his soccer will be indoors  Smile.  On Monday, the kids start swimming lessons.  I'm not sure that I'm going to make it to church tonight.  I would sure love to go, but I'm afraid that I'd be sleeping in my seat  Naughty.

Hope everyone is having better weather than what we have.  I hate rainy fall.  I much prefer sunny fall    Laughing.

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #117 on: October 27, 2007, 10:39:32 AM »

GLORY....
WHERE WAS HE ??

WHAT DID HE DO ??
I SAW PICS MEESA POSTED

WHAT DID I MISS ???

Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #118 on: October 27, 2007, 10:44:16 AM »

BOZENA HE WAS AT THE THE TRIBUTE FOR NEIL SADAKA AT LINCOLN CENTER, LOOKED MIGHTY FINE IF I DO SAY SO MYSELF. bigsmile

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #119 on: October 27, 2007, 10:44:39 AM »

HELLO BETH
WE HAVE RAIN EVERYDAY SO FAR
TEMPS MID 80 DAYTIME
HIGH 70 NIGHTTIME
I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND VISITING FROM NYC
SO  FAR IT'S BEEN RAINING FOR
SHE LIKES TO WORK IN THE GARDEN