gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:56:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 281
Total: 281

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 96 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 125  (Read 149239 times)
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #80 on: October 24, 2007, 04:57:24 AM »

GOOD MORNING FRIENDS!!!

wave ANGELA, Jayne, Charlene, Tammy, Lorraine, AC, and all our friends soon to be here!!!

I DID get a little more sleep, and it felt great.  Isn't sleep a great thing???  At least when it's not interrupted, right ANGELA???  Laughing

Well, back to work after 2 days off once again, so I may be there a little late today to get things caught up. 

I'm in better spirits this morning.  I know what I have to do.  And I need to get focused.  Once again, thanks for all the kind words.  I couldn't ask for better friends.     And my daughter keeps reminding me that I am taking all of you with me.   bigsmile

ANGELA - Thanks for your kind words.  YES, I had to endure a snoring concert, too.   lmao  Maybe I should get some ear plugs.

Jayne - I think you need one, too.   Huggles

Charlene - Enjoy your ride.  Wish I could join you.   

Tammy to Christopher today!!!  My oldest will be 27 in January.  We certainly are NOT old enough to have kids this old.   No!

Lorraine - YIKES, not a good night of sleep for you, too.   Huggles  Hope your day goes well.   I am sure it will.

AC - Where is all your rain coming from???  We didn't get any of it.   No!

It's SO dark out, it's almost scary.  Wish it would get light sooner.

Off to get ready....
Woodstock X125

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #81 on: October 24, 2007, 04:59:00 AM »

LorraineClapping Clapping Clapping for Mohegan Sun!!!!!

Kat - Thanks...I think I will need EVERY bit of that energy today.   bigsmile
Woodstock X125

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #82 on: October 24, 2007, 05:00:44 AM »

Good morning everyone!   wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #83 on: October 24, 2007, 05:01:04 AM »

Debbie ~ your so welcome!!! Huggles

hey meesa wave

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #84 on: October 24, 2007, 05:40:11 AM »

wave

Good Monring!

Marilyn - I laughed when I read your last post - if anybody wants a thread killed, all I have to do is post, and everybody disappears!  Laughing

Tiffany - I think it is a little early for TV shows to pick up the Spamalot story - I'm sure Clay will be mentioned and will be on shows later - he is mentioned in TV Guide this week!  Purple Banana

Kimmy - I will go watch your Montage.

Woody - (Here comes some more advice). Stay on committees only if you really enjoy them. I was once on every committee/Board that there was. Now I am only one one Board (to distribute FEMA money to agencies that give out food and utility assistance), and I am about to resign from that at the end of this year. You just get burn out from working every minute. You will have a very busy year ahead. Resigning from committees doesn't mean that you can't still help out with things like the Christmas program - you just won't be responsible for being there every minute. I gave both of the granddaughters a Marie Osmond doll when they were born- one of the little 5-inch ones. they are really beautiful dolls.

Jayne -  Huggles Huggles Huggles for making the DVDs for everyone.

Thea - good to see you here!

Charlene - I envy you the trip to see the fall leaves.

Angela - have a good day at work.

Tammy - Happy birthday to Christopher! Hope Zoe and Ping both have a good day, too.

Lorraine - you are going to be really tired when you get home tonight - hope the meetings g0 well.

AC - what will your volunteering duties be? I did did the Manilow Ad mailed off to you.

Meesa - great picture this morning - I think I read that your roof is finally repaired  Clapping

Glory - are you working again today?

Boca -  Huggles hope you have time to get here again today.

Kat - have a fun day at school - good luck adding to the list!  Laughing

Hello to everyone else, too - see you later.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #85 on: October 24, 2007, 05:40:26 AM »

wave Meesa and Kat!!!

Well, hubby just told me that older son called late last night and he was home for one night and is off to Virginia by noon today.     I won't get to see him.  But I'm glad he has another job before the winter.

I know I am complaining.  But I also know my problems don't measure up to those in California, and our Tammy with her Ping.  My prayers are with them today.

BEST WISHES FOR A GOOD DAY ALL AROUND!!!!!
Woodstock X125

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #86 on: October 24, 2007, 05:44:33 AM »

Woody - you have a big life change coming up - I know it is a bit scary - complain away! But I bet that you will enjoy your new life just as much as the one you have now - and your daughter is right - we are going with you!  Huggles

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #87 on: October 24, 2007, 05:58:26 AM »

hey frankie wave ...hahahhaa i am trying!! hey did you see my  junior pic??? awesome right??? hahahaha

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
Bocaqueen
Enthusiastic

Forever Clay's Scarlett

« Reply #88 on: October 24, 2007, 06:09:32 AM »

http://50.lycos.com/

Quick good morning check in.  I am off to the Dr's...but heck...not for me for a change.  PapaB has his Physical, so we are leaving in an hour and I am not finished fixing the mug...ya know..it does take taime Laughing

Keeper of The OCD Prayerlist
Queen of Comforting
------------------------------------
Clay, God has blessed you with a voice of an Angel and everything you are and everything you do, reflects that YOU..... are HIS.... Measure of a Man.
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #89 on: October 24, 2007, 06:14:42 AM »

Good Morning,

I think Happy is missing again.  I hope he is alright.

Woody, well, like I said, I don't like change, but when we have no choice,  we have to deal with it.   You have a good sense of humor and we are always here to help you.   You may meet some great people and really enjoy your next destination.  You will have a Claymaniac friend only a 1/2 hour away.   It looks like so many have gone through this same problem and know you will be fine and even make you all stronger.    Huggles Huggles    We have to replace Funk!!!

Angela, a free concert.  While Tony was snoring, you should have thrown popcorn at him. Laughing

Glory, are you working PT for Mary.   I hope they take care of her leg.

Frankie, I bet Kaitlyn had a blast in Florida and will have loads to tell you.

Marilyn, I loved Ellen's Stardust Diner.  I really want to bring my husband there.  Glad you enjoy your job and you found a better way back home.

Lorraine,  take a broom stick and hit the ceiling.  That might scare the critter away.   You can ride the broom too.

Tammy,  how is our little sweetheart, Ping, today?   I wish I had a little one to snuggle.   Well, a real one will be coming soon.

Kat, nice class picture.   You are a natural blonde; not like me.

Jayne, I am so sorry about the job and your troubles.   Stay strong.   I thought life was easier when we got older, but I think we got fooled with that one.

Lolita, thinking of you and hoping you are well.   Keep in touch when you can.

Prissy, are you watching, Boston Legal still?

I felt so bad for Marie O. on DWTS.  They actually brought her numbers down for that.   I am glad she got votes to stay on again.

They had a show called California Fires instead of Boston Legal last night.  It is just so scary.  It was depressing.  Like I said, we do have relatives who had to evacuate.   I can't imagine having to stay in a stadium for days, but at least they are safe.  It does remind me of Katrina and all of the devastation.   The volunteers they have in place are amazing!!  Mother Nature rules this earth.  It is so true.

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
Ilovetowrite
UltimateFan

« Reply #90 on: October 24, 2007, 06:16:27 AM »

Hi yall. I hope all is well with yall. Me I am fine. Went to the doctors yesterday and I have lost 10 pounds and all my blood work came back fine. I am also happy to tell yall that my female eggs and such are working fine She tested my egg production and said that was fine. I was so very happy with that news. Now i just have to find a daddy for my baby LOL. My cholesterol meds are working. So she was happy and I was happy. All is well. Treated myself to a bottle of hand lotion from bath and body works. I had a coupon to spend 10 dollars get a free signature lotion. So I got some hand soap and got the pumpkin pie paradise lotion. It smells so good if you like pumpkin.
My sister rented bruce allmighty it was cute.
Well I am off to get my perscriptions refilled and I will see yall later.

Keeper of Clays straight hair and Flip flops.

CLAY'S BUS BABE.
Clays Traveling Gypsy.
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #91 on: October 24, 2007, 06:37:05 AM »

WELL GOOD RAINEY WET, CLOUDY DAY, I WISH I COULD GIVE SOME OF OUR RAIN TO GEORGIA ALABAMA AND CALIFORNIA.

NO FRANKIE I AM NOT WORKING TODAY AFTER YESTERDAY I NEED A BREAK Paranoid Paranoid NO LINDA I WORK WHEN BROTHER NEEDS ME.HE HAS BEEN SO SWEET WITHOUT THE BOOZE AMAZING.

WELL OFF TO CHECK THINGS OUT TTYL.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #92 on: October 24, 2007, 07:09:22 AM »

Shannon, glad you are doing well and those eggs are still productive.    Huggles Huggles    Congrats on those 10 pounds.   That is a great feat!!!

Woody, I just got ready to go all over my face  with a cotton ball filled with Listerine!!  My skin toner is the same color  hypnotic Laughing
See, it's not just you.

they want to discharge my mother!   My son is coming down for the weekend; my daughter's baby shower is Sunday so he and his fiancee will be here.   HELP!!

Have a good day everyone.

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #93 on: October 24, 2007, 07:14:49 AM »

hey boca wave

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #94 on: October 24, 2007, 07:29:59 AM »

LINDA, Happy and Spikee are in Florida visiting relatives!!!  Somehow you will get thru this weekend!  Can you postpone your mothers release until the middle of the week?  Talk to her doctor. 

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #95 on: October 24, 2007, 07:34:10 AM »

hey pepe wave

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #96 on: October 24, 2007, 08:23:15 AM »

lolita,
       jUST A QUICK hello! brfore the rebels come. I pray you are safe from the dreadful fires.

Jan,
            I hope you have heard from your son and that he is safe.
                                                                                                .
                                                                                                         Hugs,    Betty
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #97 on: October 24, 2007, 08:27:10 AM »

Good Morning!

I have my annual mammogram in about an hour, so as always, I would appreciate prayers and good thoughts that everything is normal!!

We enjoyed our meal last evening;  Claymaniac recipes:  Deanna's meat loaf,  Carol (LiftClayUp's) corn casserole, and Clay's grandma's Hot Pineapple salad.  Skip and I had some of the pineapple dish for breakfast with bacon and egg biscuits.

Woody,
I always say, "Nothing stays the same."  I think you have the right attitude.  Start purging the things that don't need to move.  I still need to get rid of lots of extra stuff!!  You may find a wonderful house that you like even better than your current one.  If you are in a large enough city, you may be able to work at your profession in the medical field.  Didn't you say once that you have a degree in something to do with health/medical profession???  If I moved, I would like to leave most of my stuff, and start with new furniture, etc.!  Wink

Linda,
I still really like BOSTON LEGAL.  It was not on last night because of a special on the fires in California.

Shannon,
Glad to hear you got a good report from your doctor's exam!!

Pepe,
The meal was fairly good.  I think our friend and Skip thought the corn casserole was a little bland.  Carol's recipe called for onion and another didn't, so I left out the onion.  Maybe I should add it next time.  Corn casserole had cream corn, kernel corn, drained, sour cream, and a box of Jiffy corn bread mix;  I used corn muffin mix.  I don't think this was the same corn casserole I had before that I really liked.  This really turned out to be like corn bread, which is one of my favorites.

Boca,
I hope PapaBoca has a good report from his exam.  Special hugs to you!!  Take care of yourself.  Did you see the report that Oprah had a thyroid problem that she could not get diagnosed?  I'm not sure how she is taking care of it;  did not hear anything about killing it.

Kat,
Very cute Junior picture of you!!

Marilyn,
It's always good to see you positing!  I know you are super busy with the new job.

Hello to Tammy, AC, Frankie, Lorraine, ANGELA, Sasha, Glory, Jan, Lolita, Betty, Boca, Dudley, Krista, Lora, Lori, Jayne, and others as they check in.

Hugs,
Prissy

PS:  TV Guide for next week has an article about celebrities on Broadway and they mention Clay, too. (Picture included of Jennifer Garner.)

TV Guide,  Oct. 29 -Nov. 4, p.12

TV STARS TAKE BROADWAY

Some small-screen veterans have made it to the Great White Way:

*ALIAS'  Jennifer Garner begins a 10 week run in "Cyrano de Bergerac" on November 1.

*Hank Azaria (HUFF) stars in "The Farnsworth Invention," penned by WEST WING creator Aaron Sorkin (opens 11/14).

*Former AMERICAN IDOL alum Clay Aiken will joke and joust as Sir Robin in "Spamalot" from January 18 to May 4.

bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #98 on: October 24, 2007, 09:10:45 AM »

Good morning everyone, wave wave

Linda and Betty I am doing fine, the wind has calm down a lot, thank God.

Woody, when my husband first brought up the subject of moving to the Inland Empire, I was not happy. I love where we were, enjoyed my job and all the friends I had. To make a long story short, today I am happier, and one of my dear friends from the old neighborhood moved to where we are now as well.

Prissy, praying for good results on your mammogram…

Shannon, congrats on losing ten pounds…hoping you’ll meet Mr. Right soon.  bigsmile

The wind has come down so off to clean the yard, I will read the back pages later.

Hugs to all,

Lolita

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #99 on: October 24, 2007, 10:38:44 AM »

LINDA AND CORBET

THANKS FOR THINKING OF MY SON
I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM HIM.
I IMAGINE, AND HOPE, THAT HE IS IN ONE OF THE EVACUATION CENTERS.
MY TV IS ON NOW ALL THE TIME AND THEY KEEP SHOWING PEOPLE IN THE CENTERS,
KEEP ON HOPING I WILL SEE HIM!!!

HIS GALLERY PHONE IS OUT OF ORDER, BUT I GUESS MOST PHONES ARE, AND i DO NOT KNOW IF THE GALLERY WAS OUT OF HARMS WAY.

tHIS WAITING IS SO STRESSFUL.

IF HE DOES NOT CALL IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS , I AM REALLY GOING TO BE A WRECK.

JAN
BACK TO THE TV.

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 96 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx