gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:11:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 501
Total: 501

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 96 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 125  (Read 149189 times)
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #60 on: October 23, 2007, 04:38:29 PM »

Hey Debbie,Glory and Carol wave
Carol ~ thanks!!
Debbie ~ omgosh I am sooo sorry to hear that but this is probly the best move you never know!! Huggles Huggles Huggles Big Hug! love ya!!!

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #61 on: October 23, 2007, 04:47:47 PM »

Carol ~ you crack me up! lmao

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #62 on: October 23, 2007, 05:35:35 PM »

HEY EVERYONE!! I HAVENT BEEN HERE IN LIKE, FOREVER!!!

WANTED TO BRING SOME INFO.
FOR THOSE WHO ARE GOING TO SPAMALOT, THIS IS THE CUTEST RESTAURANT

ELLENS STARLIGHT DINER

- LORRAINE, LINDA, TAMMY AND I WENT HERE ONCE- AND WE LOVED IT. FOOD IS RELATIVELY INEXPENSIVE, PRETTY GOOD EATING- BUT THE WAITERS AND WAITRESSES SING ALL KINDS OF SONGS!! IT WAS LOADS OF FUN- RATHER NOISY, BUT GOOD ENJOYMENT- AND ITS RIGHT BY THE THEATRE DISTRICT!!
FOR THOSE WHO WILL BE IN TOWN FOR THE MARCH 2ND EVENING SHOW- I WOULD LOVE TO MEET YOU FOR DINNER HERE BEFORE THE SHOW. WE CAN "HANG OUT" A WHILE, TOO!!

BOCA, I HAVENT READ BACK AT ALL- JUST CAUGHT A GLIMPSE OF YOUR POST WHEN I WAS TRYING TO FIND THE CURRENT PAGE. HEY, I CAN PUT UP A FEW PEOPLE  AT A TIME, SO PERHAPS YOU FOLKS CAN WORK SWING SHIFTS OR SOMETHING. THE ONLY THING IS, I CAN'T DO IT BEFORE MARCH BECAUSE I WILL BE TEARING UP THE LIVING ROOM FLOOR AND THE HOUSE WILL BE HAZARDOUS TO ANYONE S HEALTH- INCLUDING MINE!!

MISSING YOU ALL- I HOPE I CAN GET BACK ON THE THREAD THIS WEEKEND. I NOT ONLY MISS TALKING TO YOU HERE, BUT IT SEEMS I MISS IN PHONE CALLS, TOO!!

LINDA, THANKS FOR CALLING- GLAD I GOT TO TALK TO YOU.
TAMMY-I SAW WHERE YOU GOT MY MESSAGE. THANKS!!

HAVE TO GO DO SOME WORK- CATCH YOU ALL LATER!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #63 on: October 23, 2007, 07:24:49 PM »

wave

Coming on to say Good Night - we are watching the special on ABC about the fires - I am praying for everyone in the paths of the fires. I know how awful it is to have your whole life torn up by Mother Nature - California - like Louisiana - will not be the same for many years.

Tammy - When Scooter died, out Vet told us that our care had kept her going for years - it didn't make losing her any easier, but it made me feel a little better. I am hoping that  with Ping it will turn out to be a bad infection - as long as she is eating, having fun, is not in pain, and is with you - that is all that matters. Just continue to love her.

Woody - I told you - you are living my life, just 10 years behind me! When At&T and BellSouth broke up, Lewis was transferred to Shreveport - a few weeks before Amy's Senior year in high school. Lewis would not make her move, and we lived apart. Lewis would live in Shreveport during the week, and drive the length of the state every Friday night to be with us until Sunday night. It wasn't the greatest way to live, but the kids and I have never forgoten the sacrifice he made for them. Our family did not get back together until an opening became avaiable here. (And we still moved away and left Amy in college).  Just believe me - everything will be O.K.  Huggles

Hello and Good Night to everybody else - see all of you tomorrow 

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #64 on: October 23, 2007, 07:44:35 PM »

WOW!!DROVE EVERYONE AWAY, DID I?

GUESS I WILL GO HIDE UNDER A ROCK OR SOMETHING Smile
WELL, YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEEK, THEN!!  Huggles

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
claydevotee
« Reply #65 on: October 23, 2007, 07:52:54 PM »

Just had to weigh in on this discussion.

Woody - I told you - you are living my life, just 10 years behind me! When At&T and BellSouth broke up, Lewis was transferred to Shreveport - a few weeks before Amy's Senior year in high school. Lewis would not make her move, and we lived apart. Lewis would live in Shreveport during the week, and drive the length of the state every Friday night to be with us until Sunday night. It wasn't the greatest way to live, but the kids and I have never forgoten the sacrifice he made for them. Our family did not get back together until an opening became avaiable here. (And we still moved away and left Amy in college).  Just believe me - everything will be O.K. 

Woody, Phil and I had to uproot our boys so many times as they were growing up because of his employment.  And I truly believe they have become stronger and more independent young men because of this.  As you know, I have one son living in Los Angeles (grad student at USC, hopefully safe from the wildfires, I pray) and another living and working downtown Chicago (which is 60 miles away and 2 hours away in heavy traffic.  He might as well live in LA, too, for as often as we are able to see one another).  But yet we remain an extremely close and loving family.  Don't worry....you will be fine in spite of the overwhelming obstacles you are now seeing ahead of you. 

Continue to do as you obviously have done over the years.  "Bloom Where You are Planted".  That is the motto by which I life, and it has served me well.  Wink
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #66 on: October 23, 2007, 08:13:18 PM »

Hey all. Summery time.

Thanks Woody for the new session.

Tammy-That's good to hear the tests came back negative so far but sorry you have to wait for more test results. I really pray that Ping won't end up having cancer. Good luck with your decision if you don't want to see her suffer anymore. I know it's hard. You are doing everything you can by loving her and keeping her comfortable. Huggles

Jan-How scary to know you don't know where your son is. My prayers are with him that he is somewhere safe and you can hear from him soon. Huggles

Woody-Sorry you don't feel well. Hope you feel better. That's good you didn't have to go to work and you got a lot of sleep. Sorry that happened that you went to school and forgot that you asked for another day off. Don't worry about going back tomorrow. Hope they won't say anything to upset you. Huggles

I'm sorry your hubby got the news that he will have to move soon to change jobs and you won't be seeing much of him til you can sell the house. Good luck with everything and prayers are with your family it will all turn out ok. Huggles That's nice you will be living near Clandy and that's good that you can finish the school year. I know that was important to you.

Sorry your daughter's car broke down but that's good your hubby's brother can take her home. Hope her car can be fixed.

Sorry you missed Clay on AI Rewind. They will actually repeat the auditions in December if you are missing anything now.

I feel bad for Marie too. Glad she was ok. Thought her dance wasn't that good last night IMO. Wouldn't be surprised if she was the 1st woman to go. Mel and Maks and Cameron and Edyta's dance was hot. Thought they were the best on the Rumba and Samba. It's great to see Cameron has improved every week. I also really like Sabrina. The judges were harsh on Helio. I could see chemistry between him and Julianne and I liked their dance. Mark's dance was cute but his dancing isn't getting any better. He needs to go.

Not surprised who went tonight but shocked that the other couple was in the bottom 2. Won't say who if the west coasters haven't seen it yet. 

Welcome Boca.

You really sound so much better.

That's funny you asked me that about where I am finding the info on Clay cause I wish I can say I talk to him on the phone to ask him. Laughing Just finding it on various websites and the OFC message board. Since no one else here has been posting it latety, I thought I would so thanks for noticing.

I'm going to NY to see him in Spamalot sometime in April.

Lora has been in Las Vegas for a week.

Janye-I'm sorry they cut your hours at your job. Huggles Praying for you you can get another job offer soon.

That's so sweet Katie hugged you and said she loved you and made you feel better.

Marie fainted after she finished her dance. They cut to a commerical and said she was ok and she rested in her trailer the rest of the time. When she woke up she said, Oh crap! Laughing What a trooper she is.They didn't get the judges comments but they did give her scores.

Frankie-That's good to hear Shirl's sister has contacted her and she and her home are safe from the fires.

I saw Kelly Ripa on Jimmy Kimmel last night too and they didn't talk about Clay which I didn't think they would. It's surprising though that Jimmy hasn't made a joke about Clay being in Spamalot on his show. I haven't heard if any talk shows have mentioned it. If he did I'm sure it would be in a nice way.

The 2 Outtakes of Clay on 5th Grader is up. Posting screencaps of it. Love it if they could add more. The OFC is suppose to show 2 more teaser clips this week.

Hot Clay pics.

Prissy-Have a good dinner with your friend tonight. The meal sounds yummy and nice you are cooking from the Claymaniac cookbook.

I have yet to try to Hot pineapple salad.

Great Halloween decorations.

You had your share of embarrassing moments. Laughing

It's sad some celebs have losted their homes.

Marie couldn't catch her breath before she fainted. I'm sure she was exhausted.

Jerry-Think positive the Bengals can win again.

Wish you can send all your rain to CA.

Thanks for the Clay and Ray pics.

Glory-Sorry it was hard to work with Mary today.

Hope the brother was nice to you.

Hope your friends kids and relatives are safe in CA.

Johanna/Clayharmony also lives in CA. JoAnn lives in Texas.

Rainy-Glad to see you check in this morning.

Linda-Prayers for Dick's cousins that they will be safe in San Diego.

Marilyn-Good to see you. You didn't scare anyone away. Huggles It's always quiet here this time at night. Thanks for the info on the diner in NY.

Welcome Lolita.

Hope the fires will be away from where you are and where your place is. Be safe. Huggles

It's horrible if someone started these fires. It's a sad world we live in right now.

I still be living in the same small town. That's funny about your brother's wife wanted to be away from the relatives. Good luck to them.

Those outtakes from 5th Grader won't air on TV. It's something extra. We'll see him a week from Thursday.

Carol-Glad you had fun babysitting those kids.

That's good that the gas leak is fixed and the parents can go back home in a week. Thank goodness their house is ok. Good for you to do what you did.

Meesa-That's great to hear your roof is finally fixed.

That's good to hear your grandma's tests came back negative and hope her muscle pain can feel better if she can switch her meds.

Thea-Nice to see you here. I'll pray for your son hoping he's safe in LA.  Good advice for Woody.

Kat-Glad you are feeling better and hope you don't have a runny nose for long. It's the worse thing.

That's a cute pic of you. Like your smile and hair.

Thanks for the gorgeous pics of our man Woody, Frankie, Jerry and Meesa.

Prayers for everyone in CA affected in the fires to be safe.

to everyone who needs them.

Prayers for Janet's family, Boca and her family, Alli, Thea and Phil, Woody and her hubby and family and Woody and her family and her student, Dudley and her family, Tammy's Ping, Meesa's grandmother, Jan's son and friends, Glory's mom,Monica's Inlaws, JoAnn's mom, Debbie's son, Frankie's DIL's dad and her son's friend, Sasha's nephew, Lindsey's friend, Debi, Kris and her family, anyone getting bad weather and anyone else that needs them.

Everyone have a good Wednesday.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #67 on: October 23, 2007, 08:14:23 PM »

Goodnight Everyone and Sweet Clay Dreams. Baby Dust off to bed Clay dreaming

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
claytonsmyccf
UltimateFan

« Reply #68 on: October 23, 2007, 09:29:01 PM »

Just saying hi and if anyone wants to see my montage check in the BLPT bigsmile! I'm heading to bed 'cause I'm totally falling asleep lmao

~kimmy~ I saw clay 8-27
julie and JJ your our unique angels
FINALLY LEGAL!!!!
"... And they are funny mozzarella balls!"
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #69 on: October 23, 2007, 10:01:23 PM »

hey everyone wave

Tiffany ~ true dat....my nose has gotten better because I got alieve!!!
thanks!!! i knew you guys will like it!!!

hey shannon wave

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #70 on: October 24, 2007, 02:23:09 AM »

My usual middle of the night check in.  Hubby is snoring away and I can't sleep.   Laughing  I will try again in a few minutes.

Thanks everyone for your comments.  I cried most of the evening.  My kitty has been keeping me company.  Now I will pick myself up and go on from here.  But I won't promise I won't whine from time to time.   Wink

Special thanks to Frankie and Thea for sharing your stories.   Huggles Huggles  It really means a lot, and I will take your words to heart. 

One thing I have decided is that I am going to quit the committees I am on at church effective immediately.  I was to hold the positions to the end of the year, but they have been taking up too much time, and I just won't have the time to devote to the Christmas program.  So I think that will be for the best.  I will have more time to spend around the house.  My first job is to purge.  That won't be easy either, but I will get better at it as I go along.  I guess I have been denying that this is really going to happen.  Now that it has, it is time to get going.   

I am not surprised by who went home on DWTS, either.  I think it is going to be tough here on in.  I haven't voted yet, but maybe it is time.  I agree that the judges have been hard on Helio.  I am glad Marie is safe.  I know she isn't the BEST dancer there, but she is really giving it her all.  I love her personality.

That's funny, because I just turned on the TV and they are selling Marie Osmond dolls on QVC.  If you didn't know, besides being a singer and entertainer, Marie is a doll maker and manufacturer and she sells her dolls often on QVC.  She is passionate about her dolls.  Anyway, I really like her.  She is not on the show,  they explained that she was on DWTS last night, and they even talked about her fainting.  Someone representing her company is on the show and said that happens when Marie gets really nervous, and that she is just fine and they are all excited that she will be on another week.   Clapping

OK, back to bed for me.  I will see you in a few short hours.  Back to work.  I will sneak in the back door and hope no one notices me.   Laughing
Woodstock X125

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #71 on: October 24, 2007, 02:28:11 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL  wave,
I HAVE 2 MORE DAYS OF WORK  Purple Banana & THEN I AM OFF ON FRIDAY  Purple Banana.  IT HAS BEEN VERY , VERY BUSY AT WORK LATELY SO THE TIME FLIES SO QUICKLY.

CAROL, A GOOD THING YOU MUMBLE IN YOUR SLEEP--YOU DON'T WANT TO GIVE ANY SECRETS AWAY  Laughing. & YES MY HUBBY GAVE ME ANOTHER SNORING CONCERT LAST NIGHT Laughing.

WOODY, I DO HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER THIS MORNING  Huggles. I KNOW YOU ARE ALSO FEELING SAD ABOUT MOVING, BUT YOU ARE SO FRIENDLY & KIND THAT YOU WILL EVEN MAKE MORE FRIENDS THEN WHAT YOU HAVE ALREADY.  BUT I DO UNDERSTAND HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT MOVING AWAY  Huggles  TIME WILL MAKE THINGS BETTER  Huggles.  PLEASE TAKE CARE

JAN,  Huggles I HOPE YOU HEAR FROM YOUR SON VERY SOON.  MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO YOU & YOUR SON.  I AM SURE HE IS FINE BUT I CAN UNDERSTAND THAT YOU NEED TO HEAR FROM HIM.

TAMMY, YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD MOMMY TO PING  Huggles--FOLLOW YOUR HEART & THAT WILL BE THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR PING.  I HAVE HEARD MANY DOCTOR'S CLAIM SOMETHING IS "CANCER" BUT IN THE END IT IS NOT & THE DOCTOR'S ARE WRONG --SO PING MAY NOT EVEN HAVE IT. PING SEEEMS HAPPY TO BE BACK HOME & THAT IS A WONDERFUL THING .

PRAYERS GO OUT TO THOSE LIVING IN OR NEAR THE FIRES OF CALIFORNIA.

WELL I AM OFF TO GET READY FOR WORK--HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.

HUGS TO ALL,
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #72 on: October 24, 2007, 02:31:43 AM »

WOODY, HOPE YOU ARE ABLE TO GO BACK TO SLLEP--I SEE YOU GOT TH SNORING CONCERT TOO  Wink  Laughing.
PLEASE TAKE CARE I KNOW YOUR MIND IS RACING WITH ALL THAT IS GOING ON IN YOUR LIFE  Huggles

WELL GOT TO RUN.

HUGS TO ALL,
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #73 on: October 24, 2007, 02:40:09 AM »

Mornin' Ang!  Have a great day...Friday off, lucky!  I do too..not by choice though

Tam-  Huggles

Woody-  Huggles

Am runnin' behind

xxooxooxooxooxxx to all
Jayne

PS I got the mailer envelopes for the DVD's so will package and mail out probably on Friday.

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

geraldine
UltimateFan

« Reply #74 on: October 24, 2007, 03:13:18 AM »

Hi Jayne ~ Have a great wondferul day today. Huggles

Angela ~ good morning and enjoy your day.

Kat wave Hope your feeling better!  Have a good day at tech. Huggles

Lorraine ~ wave my friend.  Has it been chilly there, it has been here mostly due to cold winds.  Have a good one. Huggles

Tammy ~ I'm gonna have to bundle up for my walk this morning.  Have a nice day.

Jerry wave What are you up  to today?

Woodstock wave Thinking of you and hoping things are a little better. Huggles

I may be going on one of my nice rides today with my mom and brother to see the colors of the leaves before they all start to fall.

Have a wonderful day everyone still to come this morning Huggles

Clay's my Wings of Love!
Proud to be a Claymaniac!
geraldine
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #75 on: October 24, 2007, 03:28:25 AM »

Good Morning Everyone!
Thanks again for all your kind and wonderful words.  Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles   Ping had a great night sleep and we are taking things one day at a time.. I'm giving her all the love I can.  I can't leave my Zoe out either..  I am so glad Helio stayed last night.. I think the judges were too hard on him..

Woody Huggles
All these changes in your life is enough to stress anyone out.. Hang in there!

One more thing.. Today is my oldest son Christopher's 27th birthday.   He took the week off..  We wanted to take him out for dinner but I have to see what his plans are when I get home from work.

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #76 on: October 24, 2007, 03:41:02 AM »

Good morning everyone.  Just getting ready to head into work.  Another busy day and I will be out at the office for meetings.  It is still dark out.    I have been up since 2:00 am and if I make it through today I am sure it will be an early night tonight for me for sure.

Woody - Wow you sure have a lot going on.  So many changes and that is something so hard to accept at least for me but I believe change is for the better in some cases as well.  Hang in there.

Tammy - have a good day and glad Ping had a good night sleep.  Yes Zoe is just as special and I know you will give them both your love.  Happy Birthday to Christopher  and hope you get to take him out to dinner.

Linda - know things are crazy.  Slow and steady my friend.  It will all work out but I am getting to old for all of these real life problems.

Kat - cute picture sweetie.  Have a good day and behave.

Jan - prayers for your son.  Sure hope you get to hear from him soon.  No matter the age we worry, worry, worry.

Angela - glad you are taking off sometime.  You deserve it. 

Jayne - have a good day.  Something good will happen my friend.  Hang in there.

Geraldine - cooler weather is coming in.  It was so hot sleeping last night I couldn't stand it as I put all the fans away.  Have a good one.

Well got to run.  See you later.  Was happy to see who went home.  As long as my Julianne and Helio are still there.

Hugs
Rainey

ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #77 on: October 24, 2007, 04:04:44 AM »

Lorraine: Not so fast...why have you been awake since 2 in the morning!! That's usually when you go to bed after getting home every night!!! Does it take you five hours to get ready for work?? I think you just like waking up early in the morning like that to peek at your neighbor walking around naked in his living room.

There's not a whole lot to talk about...it's been raining almost non-stop for 2 days...this makes the second day. I went to work Monday night to rain...went home Tuesday morning drizzling rain...rained all day yesterday...woke up yesterday evening and it was raining...went to work last night and it was raining...i left work this morning and well, you know, it was raining...apparently the rain will end around noon.

Tammy: I got a volunteer badge for work. This means that if i choose to volunteer and work over my hours, i'll be able to. I won't be making it a habit, though...i don't wanna be a zombie...but if i do volunteer, i won't be driving home after my night job is over...because day shift starts at 7am...so i'll just hang around up there until day shift begins and then leave after my volunteer hours are completed.

Lolita: wave I wish i could send you a copy of Ray's version of INDIAN LOVE CALL. I can only transfer CD to cassette. I don't know how to copy CD to CD. This 1983 album by Ray is called ME...it's on Mercury Records...

These are some of my favorite songs from ME...the first is a song called "Game Show Love"...

GAME SHOW LOVE
1983 by Ray Stevens

I had lost the Family Feud in the Newlywed Game
And my Concentration was in Jeopardy
Love's Wheel of Fortune was causing me pain
I had struck out behind doors one, two, and three

You said sign in please to play the Dating Game
I was bachelor number one i thought your love was real
You said come on down you just won a brand new start
You said the secret word and i said Let's Make a Deal

Oh but love is just a game to you
The survey says it's true and who can name that song
Would the real you please stand up
Because i have had enough of this show that you put on

I thought the price was right when you asked me What's My Line
I said I've Got a Secret but i'll tell ya
It's the $64,000 Question but will you be mine
I was betting it all that i was gonna sell ya

Well, Who Do You Trust, You Bet Your Life and you're wrong
To Tell The Truth i never never thought you'd give me the Gong
Instead of a Treasure Hunt it was just a laugh-a-thon just puttin' me on
Stringin' me along

Oh but love is just a game to you
The survey says it's true and who can name that song
Would the real you please stand up
Because i have had enough of this show that you put on

LOVE WILL BEAT YOUR BRAINS OUT
1983 by Ray Stevens

I'll never fall in love again i finally learned
Because every time that i give in i always get burned
I thought i found the girl to send my lonely nights away

No more cruising single bars for casual dates
Just when it looks like i'm gonna win
I always end up back on the street again

Love Will Beat Your Brains Out leave you cryin' and a shakin'
Until your lonely heart is breaking and your soul is badly burned
Yeah Love Will Beat Your Brains Out until you don't know what you're doing
And your whole life's in a ruin and that's the point of no return
Love Will Beat Your Brains Out

Funny how the greatest gift of life can be so cruel
Try and play it smart and work it out but i always play the fool

When i met you i felt i found my rainbow's end
My dream's were coming true i found a lover and a friend

Oh but tisk, tisk, tisk and a tasket
You broke all my egg's when i put 'em in your basket

Oh, Love Will Beat Your Brains Out leave you cryin' and a shakin'
Until your lonely heart is breaking and your soul is badly burned
Yeah Love Will Beat Your Brains Out until you don't know what you're doing
And your whole life's in a ruin and that's the point of no return
Love Will Beat Your Brains Out
==============================

Tiffany: wave

Hello Charlene, Jayne, Woodstock, GLORY, Linda...i'm gonna head off for the day...i slept on and off yesterday and slept again in the late afternoon into the evening.

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #78 on: October 24, 2007, 04:52:33 AM »

HAVE A FEW MINUTES BEFORE I HEAD OUT FOR THE DAY HERE AT WORK BUT JUST HAD TO MENTION FINALLY HEARD ON THE RADIO A COMMERCIAL FOR CLAY IN CONCERT AT MOHEGAN SUN.  Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping  DON'T KNOW WHAT TOOK SO LONG.  TICKETS GO ON SALE ON SATURDAY BUT I AM SURPRISED THERE IS NO PRE-SALE.

JERRY - WELL AREN'T YOU FUNNY THIS MORNING.  I HAVE BEEN UP SINCE 2:00 AM BECAUSE I HAVE SOME CRITTER UP IN MY ATTIC KEEPING ME AWAKE.  HAD THE PEST GUY LAST NIGHT SO WE ARE NOT SURE IF IT IS A SQUIRREL OR WHATEVER.  PAIN IN THE    OH AND AS FAR AS THE NEIGHBOR HE IS A SWEET MAN BUT NOT WORTH BEING UP AT 2:00 AM IN THE MORNING FOR.  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing  HAVE A GOOD DAY MY FRIEND.
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #79 on: October 24, 2007, 04:53:33 AM »

Good Morning Everyone wave
Debbie ~ wave hey girl!!! what is up?......here is your morning energy 
Char ~ wave hey girl!!! how are you?....thanks I am feeling a whole lot better today!!! have a great day!
Angela ~ wave hey girl!!!! what is up?
Jayne ~ wave hey girl!!! how are you?
Rainey ~ wave hey girl!!! what is up?.........thanks...and i try and behave Wink
Jerry ~ wave hey!!! how are you?
Everyone ~ wave hey!!! what is up?

Not much here just chilling out!!! well today is a brand new day see how it goes!!!

well if you didn't catch my Junior Pic then here it is!

love ya lots
Kat Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 96 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to: