gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:01:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 402
Total: 402

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 125  (Read 148270 times)
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2007, 05:12:19 AM »

Hey Prissy wave

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2007, 05:19:44 AM »

Good morning everyone!   wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2007, 05:21:36 AM »

good morning Meesa wave

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2007, 05:47:51 AM »

wave Kat, Prissy, and Meesa!!!   Huggles Huggles Huggles

Time to 
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!!!
Woodstock X125

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2007, 05:55:12 AM »

Debbie ~ you have a wonderful day too!!!

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2007, 06:23:41 AM »

wave

Good Morning!

Woody - thank you for the new session - I knew you would be here sometime last night to to that for us!

Jayne -  Huggles I know the right job will come along for you - how great that you are not having to go through this alone! I hope you will take a picutre ofyour pumpkins after they are carved.

Prissy - did we put Fall and Christmas decorations in the Garden Thread last year, or somewhere else? I can't remember, but I know you will!

Kat and Carla - hope you are both feeling better this morning.

Carol - I went to sleep and did not watch Kimmel - thanks for the report!

Hello to every body else - I will write a longer post later - have a good day 

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2007, 07:02:17 AM »

Frankie ~ wave hey girl!!! yes I am still having the running nose but yeah i am feeling better!!!........how are you?

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2007, 07:13:45 AM »

HI

I AM ASKING FOR SOME SPECIAL PRAYERS FOR MY ARTIST SON WHO LIVES IN SAN  DIEGO WHERE THE FIRES ARE RAGING AND THEY HAVE BEEN EVACUATING THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE.
I HAVE NO WAY TO GET IN TOUCH WITH HIM AS HE DOES NOT HAVE A PHONE AND I DOUBT IF HIS GALLERY IS EVEN OPEN AS BUSINESSES ARE CLOSED DUE TO THE FIRE AND SMOKE.

I AM GLUED TO THE PHONE HOPING HE WILL CALL, BUT HE MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO GET A CALL THROUGH OR HE MIGHT BE IN ONE OF THE EVACUATION CENTERS NOW.

I AM VERY DISTRAUGHT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

JAN

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2007, 07:18:35 AM »

hey jan wave ..... your son is my prayers Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2007, 07:18:53 AM »

MAMABOCA, so good to see your post!  I just sent you a nice long PM!!!  Huggles

PRISSY, love those Halloween decorations!!!  Yep saw Dudley's pictures she emailed me quite a few of them I loved them.  Just sent you a pm also.  Your dinner sounds great that you are planning tonight.

JEANNE, bless your heart I am sure you are horribly worried about your son.  I so hope he gets in touch with you soon.  I know all kinds of things are going thru your mind.  I am sure he is fine though, think positive.  Huggles

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2007, 08:04:25 AM »

hey pepe wave

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2007, 08:44:56 AM »

If you haven't ordered a cookbook, or would like another, here is your last chance...

Click on COOKBOOK
Woodstock X125

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2007, 09:02:29 AM »

wave wave wave

What am I doing here, you may ask???  I think I have just had the MOST EMBARRASSING day in my LIFE!!!!!   

I went to school and there was someone else's purse on my desk and coat on my chair.  There was a sub for me.   shrug  I went and found her and she said she was there for me.....but she decided to check in the office.

Folks...  after I took my antibiotics yesterday, I took a pill the Dr. gave me to help me sleep.   Then I must have called in the school and said I was taking another sick day.....and I hardly remember doing that.  The secretary I talked to told me I must have been VERY sick to not remember.  ISN'T THAT AWFUL????  I DO remember it now, but I honestly didn't this morning.  I have NEVER EVER EVER been so embarrassed in my life.  Since there was a sub, I came home to rest another day.  I honestly hope someone can tell me they have done something like that before, because I just don't even want to show my face at school tomorrow.  I can't even imagine what people are thinking.    OK True  Confessions over.  Wink

Prissy - WOW, a whole Claymaniacs dinner!!!   Sounds great!!!  Clapping   The new cookbook will be here soon with MANY new recipes to try!!! 

Jan - Prayers for you son, for sure.   Huggles  I heard them interviewing a father and son today, and it is all so sad.  I sure hope everything goes well for him.  Hang in there, girlfriend.   Huggles

I suppose I ought to take advantage of this silly situation and get some rest after all.  I feel like that is all I have been doing.  But I guess that is what I need.
Woodstock X125

lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2007, 09:21:06 AM »

Good morning everyone, wave

Jan, I am praying for your son, I hope you’ll hear from his soon. I can’t believe all these fires…and over three hundred thousands evacuates. And Santa Ana wind is still going strong.

Woody, feel better soon. Huggles

Tammy I am thinking of you and Ping. Huggles

Take care everyone; I will see you all later.

Hugs,

Lolita

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2007, 09:26:41 AM »

wave

Jan - Shirl (ClayObsessed) has a sister in San Diego - she cn't talk to her much because they are asking everyone with telephones to stay off of them - there is an automated system that will call people and tell them if they need to evacuate - sherrif's deputies will also go down streets with bullhorns to allert people to evacuate if necessary. I know you must be so scared - as I told Shirl - this is as big (if not bigger) of a disaster as Katrina - so many people having to leave their homes. So far, Shirl or her other sister in Florida have spoken to their sister in San Diego for a few seconds every morning - so far, so good, as far as her home is concerned. I hope your son and his home will be O.K., too.  Huggles

Woody -  Laughing sounds like something I would do! I'm sure everybody has done something similar in their lifetime - don't worry about it too much.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2007, 09:35:15 AM »

wave Lolita and Frankie!!!

Lolita - I hope you are still enjoying CA weather because it has REALLY cooled off here, and I am NOT turning my heat on yet.   No!

Woody -  Laughing sounds like something I would do! I'm sure everybody has done something similar in their lifetime - don't worry about it too much.

Frankie - Thanks.   Huggles  I swear I am too embarrassed to go to school tomorrow.   

Tammy - Thinking of you and waiting to hear about Ping.   Huggles

OK, I AM going to rest, and NOT make any phone calls.   
Woodstock X125

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2007, 09:37:40 AM »

What is a cottage without decorations? Thought I would do this instead of cleaning house!  Laughing click to make bigger, if you see a photo you like:

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2007, 09:41:42 AM »

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2007, 09:47:07 AM »

O.K. - Back To Work for Me!

lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2007, 09:53:15 AM »

Jan - Shirl (ClayObsessed) has a sister in San Diego - she cn't talk to her much because they are asking everyone with telephones to stay off of them - there is an automated system that will call people and tell them if they need to evacuate - sherrif's deputies will also go down streets with bullhorns to allert people to evacuate if necessary. I know you must be so scared - as I told Shirl - this is as big (if not bigger) of a disaster as Katrina - so many people having to leave their homes. So far, Shirl or her other sister in Florida have spoken to their sister in San Diego for a few seconds every morning - so far, so good, as far as her home is concerned. I hope your son and his home will be O.K., too.

Frankie, my MIL called me yesterday as she heard about the phone. I didn’t know because the TV was off all day. The television in my home does not come on until my son or hubby gets home. I agree these fires are as big if not bigger than Katrina. I believe some of them are arson, I hope they catch the arsonist and put him/her away for good.

Woody, I am still enjoying the warm weather; right now it is nice but very windy. BTW, heaters give me headaches so I only turn it on when we have company or when hubby accuses me of trying to kill him with a freezing house.

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx