gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:54:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 278
Total: 278

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 96 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 125  (Read 149238 times)
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #120 on: October 25, 2007, 03:16:25 AM »

Lady C
My heart breaks for you, your family and Kennedy.  What a horrific thing to happen with just going in for a broken arm..  Kennedy and your family will be in my prayers. Big Hug!

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #121 on: October 25, 2007, 03:19:44 AM »

Good Morning to everyone!

For all who asked.. Ping is holding her own..  She is eating and being pretty much her normal self with a few nasal issues every now and then.  She we picked up another weeks worth of medication.  She is still on two antibiotics and an anti inflammatory.  We are still awaiting the rest of the results and then we will decide what to do.  Thanks for all your kind words and prayers. Huggles

Tiffany
That looks like Julia Dematto and Clay when he was here for the Christmas concert last year.  I guess she got to visit with him afterwards..  Thank for posting that.

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #122 on: October 25, 2007, 03:49:08 AM »

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.  FEELS LIKE FRIDAY BUT ONE MORE DAY AFTER TODAY.  GEE DID I HAVE A VACATION OR WHAT.  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

JOANN - SO SORRY TO HEAR MOM ISN'T DOING WELL BUT SHE SEEMS TO BE VERY STRONG WILLED AND THAT IS GOOD.  HANG IN THERE MY FRIEND AND WE WILL CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR MOM.

LADY C - I JUST READ YOUR POST OVER AT CLAY'S DAILY.  HOW VERY SAD AND SO SCARY.  WE WILL PRAY FOR KENNEDY AND HOPE THAT SWEET LITTLE GIRL WILL COME OUT OF THIS LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED.

ANGELA - I AM GLAD YOU WILL HAVE A NICE LONG WEEKEND.  WILL TRY AND SHOOT YOU AN EMAIL OR TWO FROM WORK.

FRANKIE - SOUNDS LIKE KAITLYN IS HAVING A TERRIFIC TIME.  SURE HOPE WHEN SHE COMES AND AND SPENDS TIME WITH GRANDMA IT WILL BE JUST AS MUCH FUN AS BEING AT DISNEY.  Laughing Laughing Laughing 

TAMMY - DAY BY DAY WITH PING.  YOU ARE DOING EVERYTHING YOU CAN.  HAVE A GOOD DAY MY FRIEND.  MUCH COOLER TODAY FOR SURE.  TALK TO YOU SOON.

GERALDINE - HAVE A GOOD DAY AND HOPE IT IS FILLED WITH SUNSHINE AND CLAY.

JAYNE - I TELL YOU THERE IS SO MUCH CRAZY WEATHER AROUND THE COUNTRY.  WHERE THEY NEED RAIN NOTHING AND THEN PLACES WHERE THEY DON'T NEED RAIN WE GET WAY TOO MUCH. 

JAN - HOPE YOU HEAR FROM YOUR SON SOON.  I AM SURE YOU ARE A VERY WORRIED MOM.

SHANNON - SO GLAD THINGS WORKED OUT FOR YOU AT THE DOCTORS.  NOW JUST GO ONE DAY AT A TIME AND HOPEFULLY MR. RIGHT WILL COME ALONG.

LINDA - SO YOU LIKED MY CRITTER STORY.  WELL I WAS UP AGAIN AT 2:00 AM IN THE MORNING.    THINGS WILL WORK OUT FOR MOM.  HANG IN THERE.

GLORY - HOPE THINGS ARE GOING WELL MY FRIEND.  NIGHTS I AM OUT ON THE COUCH VERY VERY EARLY.

EVELYN - I DON'T KNOW WHAT CRITTER IT IS.  THEY SAY IT ISN'T A MOUSE BUT I AM THINKING A SQUIRREL.    MAKES ME A NERVOUS WRECK.

LOLITA - GLAD ALL THESE FIRES DIDN'T EFFECT WHERE YOU LIVED.  HOPE THOSE HEADACHES ARE GONE.  Huggles

SASHA - HOPE WORK HASN'T BEEN TOO CRAZY.  WILL TRY AND EMAIL YOU FROM WORK.

WOODY - HOPE YOUR DAY GOING BACK TO SCHOOL YESTERDAY WASN'T TOO BAD.  HAVE A GOOD DAY MY FRIEND.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE BOSTON RED SOX FANS FOR THE FIRST WIN.  STILL ALONG WAYS FROM THE WINNER YET.

WELL GOT TO GET THIS BUTT IN GEAR.  WILL CHECK IN LATER.  PICKING UP MY EYEGLASSES TODAY, SO MAYBE I WILL LOOK LIKE A NEW WOMAN.

HUGS
RAINEY
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #123 on: October 25, 2007, 04:22:24 AM »

***WARNING: HUMOR ALERT...FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NO SENSE OF HUMOR, SCROLL ON BY***

Lorraine: Say what you want, i don't believe it's a "critter" that wakes you up at 2 in the morning unless that's your nick-name for a nutty ex-lover of yours. Why 2 in the morning? It would be a nice alarm for you if it were set 3 hours later. I'm not home or i'd keep you vocal company on the phone...but if i were home, you'd have to figure out how to control the conversation...and i don't want to talk naughty, because i would be calling your house, you see, not your 900 number. No!

Tammy: Why aren't you very talkative anymore? This started long before you broke the news about Ping. You don't walk in the mornings anymore because of your job starting earlier but do you still get up at the crack of dawn because i think you once told us back in the old days that you were addicted to pre-dawn loving with Joe...is that why you aren't on much in the mornings anymore? Am i right, Lorraine, Tammy did say that, right? Leave it to you to find a nice substitution for walking. Anyway, how was the flu shot? Which arm did you have the band-aid on this year?

George Strait's latest single, HOW 'BOUT THEM COWGIRLS, has been climbing up the Top-40 country chart slower than usual but such is the case with a ballad. After spending 2 weeks hanging just outside of the Top-10, the single rose from #11 to #9 this week...making that single his 76th single to reach the Top-10. Clapping His first Top-10 was 26 years ago in 1981 and historians say when it's all said and done, Strait will have something like 85-86 Top-10 hits...i think he'll have more, though, if things continue to go right with him. He starts an arena tour in January 2008.

Next month he'll be releasing a collection called "22 More Hits". On CMT's site it was said that George felt that not everyone's favorite songs were collected on the 2-CD set "50 Number One Hits" from a few years ago. George said, i'm paraphrasing here, that fans had wondered why certain songs weren't on the #1 Hits collection that they loved...and so George and MCA decided to collect 22 hit songs that didn't reach #1 but were favorites from the fans such as "The Fireman", "The Cowboy Rides Away", etc. Here's the track list...

1. How 'Bout Them Cowgirls {current single; #9 as of 10-25-07}

2. Amarillo By Morning; 1983 #3

3. The Fireman; 1985  #5

4. Gone As A Girl Can Get; 1992  #5

5. When Did You Stop Loving Me; 1993  #6

6. Marina Del Rey; 1983  #6

7. Desperately; 2004  #6

8. The Cowboy Rides Away; 1985  #5

9. Lovebug; 1994  #8

10. Cowboys Like Us; 2003  #3

11. She Let Herself Go; 2005  #4

12. You’ll Be There; 2005  #4

13. Don’t Make Me Come Over There; 2001  #17

14. What Do You Say To That; 1999  #4

15. A Fire I Can’t Put Out; 1983  #1

16. You’re Something Special To Me; 1986  #4

17. Meanwhile; 1999  #4

18. Adalida; 1995  #3

19. If You Can Do Anything Else; 2001  #5

20. Unwound; 1981  #6

21. If You’re Thinking You Want A Stranger; 1982  #3

22. Overnight Success; 1990  #8

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #124 on: October 25, 2007, 04:50:38 AM »

GOOD MORNING FRIENDS!!!

wave Carol, ANGELA, Jayne, Charlene, Tammy, lorraine, AC, and the rest of the gang!!!

Only had time to skim the last few pages, will have to get caught up tonight.

Last night we had electrical problems again, and lost some electricity to the house, including internet and phone.   

Also, it was a hard day going back to work.  I was ready to go back to bed at noon.   Laughing

ALSO, I called my daughter at work on my lunch time to see if she had seen older son before he left, and she said he was at the pharmacy right then, and she would tell him I was at home and to stop by.  But he didn't     I knew he was already running an hour late.  I didn't hear from him in the afternoon so when I got home, I made several calls and finally got ahold of his girlfriend.  She said they had problems with their refrigerator and he was working on that, and several other errands, and decided he was too tired to drive the 12 hours (thank God) and he is going to call them today and see if he can start next week.  The job goes until near Thanksgiving.  Anyway, I will know more today, but I will probably see him tonight.   

Kris - Prayers for Kennedy, for sure.   Huggles

Also, my student that had the eye surgery was at school yesterday.  Donna told me he wouldn't be here Friday.  I asked if that was his chemo day, and she told me that they have now found spots on his lungs, and are not going to start any treatment until they know what that is all about.  So continued prayers for him are surely appreciated.  I can't even imagine what his family is going through.  He is such a happy, jolly kid.  His eye looks awful.  It is hard to look at him, in a way, because it is all so sad.  But we just keep the day going the same for him.  The other kids are taking it in stride and treating him the same, so that is very good. 

OK, I better get ready...

S*rry I didn't have time to catch up this morning.  WILL do that today.

Huggles Huggles Huggles all around!!!
Woodstock X125

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #125 on: October 25, 2007, 04:54:53 AM »

wave

Good Morning!

I was sleeping well, when Jack decided it was time for me to get up - Lewis has gone to the track.

Lady C - Your post made me so sad - I had just posted something happy about my granddaughter, and then you posted about what happened to Kennedy - how awful for her and for all of you. children have a great capacity for bouncing back, though - I hope she will soon be well again.  Huggles

Hello to everyone here so far - Carol, Angela,  Jayne,  Charlene, Tammy, Lorraine, and AC, everyone who will be here soon, and always to our Lurkers. I think the coffee is ready - have a great Thursday, everybody! 

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #126 on: October 25, 2007, 04:56:57 AM »

Woody -  Huggles Huggles for you and for your student.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #127 on: October 25, 2007, 04:58:55 AM »

Good Morning Everyone wave
Kris ~ OMG!!! That poor girl!! Huggles I will say prayers for your family!!! that is so tragic!!! Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles love ya girl!!!!
Debbie ~ wave hey girl!!! what is up?...here is your morning energy 
Huggles Huggles for you and your students!!!
Char ~ wave hey girl!!! how are you?
Angela ~ wave hey girl!! what is up?
Rainey ~ wave hey girl!! how are you
Frankie ~ wave hey girl!!! what is up?
Jerry ~ wave hey!!! how are you?
Everyone ~ wave hey!!! what is up?

Not much here just chilling out!!!! Well today is a brand new day see how it goes!!!

love ya lots
Kat Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #128 on: October 25, 2007, 05:07:51 AM »

Good morning everyone!   wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #129 on: October 25, 2007, 05:13:38 AM »

Hey Meesa wave

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #130 on: October 25, 2007, 05:39:37 AM »

wave Frankie, Kat, and Meesa!!!

Time to fly...

Woody -  Huggles Huggles for you and for your student.

Thanks, Frankie.   Huggles

Kat - Thanks to you, too.   Huggles  I think your energy got me through the day yesterday.   Wink

And once again, thanks for all the kind comments about my move.  I appreciate you all very much.

VERY cool this morning...I guess it really is fall.
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!
Woodstock X125

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #131 on: October 25, 2007, 06:00:52 AM »

Debbie ~ your welcome Huggles Huggles ...hehehe your so welcome i know you need it to get through the day with the kids!!! Wink
yeah its like freezing down here!!! have a great day!!! love ya!!!

hey frankie wave

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #132 on: October 25, 2007, 06:08:36 AM »

Good Morning!

Kris,
That is so awful!  For a sweet little girl to be in that condition just over a broken arm.  Sometimes, we wonder about hospitals and doctors!!!!!

Jan,
Hoping you hear from your son today.

Woody,
Prayers continue for your student.

Tammy,
I'm glad to hear Ping is holding her own.

We are all concerned about JoAnn's mom.  To talk to Jennie and be around her, she never lets on that she is not feeling well.  Always special prayers for Jennie. 

I have a busy day today:  the Whitlock Club at the Woman's Club and the quartet is performing;  lunch in the Tea Room there;  then off to take checks for dues to our treasurer who has been out with a broken hip.  I will proably take her to the bank to deposit our checks.

Then the quartet is playing late this afternoon for a Father/Son dinner in downtown Fort Worth.  I'm not even sure I will get home until after the quartet gig. 

Good Morning also to everyone checking in.

Have a great day!
Hugs,
Prissy

PS:   Thanks for the prayers and good thoughts for my annual mammogram;  now the wait to hear that everything is NORMAL!!

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #133 on: October 25, 2007, 07:13:29 AM »

Hey Prissy and everyone wave

Not much here just on break at tech! anyhow i am doing my notepads on the printing press..its really really awesome!!! I am doing orange paper withh black ink (its halloween style) whoot!!! heheheheh

love ya lots
Kat Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #134 on: October 25, 2007, 07:21:23 AM »

Hello Prissy, Jan, Kat, Woodstock, Frankie... wave I'm about ready to head off for bed...

Jan: Here's some escapism news for you...I just posted this over on my Review thread to Charlene...but i'm bringing it over here for a wider audience...this is all my opinion, though...Charlene posted the air-time for the CMA Awards and the date and i thanked her but also had my view of the CMA to get off my chest at the same time...here's my CMA rant from my AC Reviews thread...

wave I'm at a cross-roads with the CMA Awards show...thanks for the broadcast date...

The good news: I know George Strait is nominated for quite a few awards and i hope he walks away with something...he is nominated for Male Vocalist of the Year; Entertainer of the Year; Single of the Year: "Wrapped"; Album of the Year: "It Just Comes Natural"; and Musical Event of the Year: "Hey Good Lookin" which was a trio recording between George, Alan Jackson, and Jimmy Buffet. So, in all, Strait is up for 5 CMA awards in November.

Now to the bad news...the CMA won't be honoring the Hall of Fame inductions this year as they have did the past 30 plus years. Every year, the CMA had always set aside a segment to spotlight the current year's Hall of Fame inductee's but this year they won't and i don't like that move. The reason is being given as they don't have the time to "honor the legends in a way that fits their stature". The reason the CMA doesn't have "time" to squeeze in a Hall of Fame segment is because "the powers that be" want to fill the time with non-country segments that feature the likes of Jamie Foxx and the rock-pop band The Eagles. Foxx gained some notice in the musical circles portraying Ray Charles lately...plus he's recorded a duet with Rascal Flatts...and the Eagles group apparently are making some kind of comeback...so, the CMA rather stupidly decides to push the Hall of Fame segment off this year to make room for that stuff. Rumors say the CMA will never again broadcast the Hall of Fame segment, which had always been a big highlight.

For those curious...the 2007 inductee's into the Country Music Hall of Fame are: radio broadcaster/TV personality Ralph Emery; singer-songwriter-actor Mel Tillis; and singer-songwriter Vince Gill.

The reason it's gotten a lot of us fans of older country artists in a snit is because this is the show's producers way of thumbing it's nose at the Hall of Fame segment. There will still be a Hall of Fame ceremony...with or without the CMA televising it...but the point of the thing was ABC broadcasts the awards show coast-to-coast...and it gave lots of exposure to Hall of Fame inductee's because some of them still have material on CD's in print and available...Vince Gill is one of the youngest artists to get inducted...last year, George Strait was inducted into the Hall of Fame...he, too, is among the youngest. So, anyway, the national exposure of the Hall of Fame for this year is wiped out and if rumors prove true, the ceremony will lose it's national exposure altogether and it's a shame because country music is constantly trying to hide and put a cover over it's past and the CMA segment of the Hall of Fame ceremony was one of the last remaining connections that linked the past to the present on a national scale. It's just totally ridiculous. There are even rumors circling around that ABC is the reason the Hall of Fame segment was decided to get the bump from this year's awards show. The CMA has been handing out awards for 41 years...going back to 1967 {40 years if you go by mathematics but 41 consecutive years since you count 1967 as the first year}. Anyway, CBS had been the long-time network of the awards show up until 2005. In 2006 the show was broadcast on ABC for the first time in decades...it may have been the first time it had ever been shown on ABC...but anyway, this 2007 edition of the awards in November will be on ABC, as well...so anything's possible when it comes to the rumors because ABC has long-since prided itself on being a "young, hip network" Roll eyes

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #135 on: October 25, 2007, 07:21:40 AM »

kris, as I read your post I got angrier and angrier.  How horrible all this happened and all because of a broken arm.  It is certainly law suit time big time although this will not help the precious little girl.  Words can not convey how horrible this is.  Certainly I will say prayers on her behalf.  Children are so precious and may God be with her.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #136 on: October 25, 2007, 07:31:01 AM »

LINDA, hope mom can stay at the nursing home longer as she is being watched there and there is always people around her who she can talk to.  Do you know I already bought a card for your grandson when he is born.  I thought it was so cute I bought it and will just wait till the day comes when he is delivered!!!   Laughing

FRANKIE, your soup sounds wonderful and that salad sounded spectacular.  Sure wished I was at your kitchen table for that meal!!!

JOANN, I have such a heavy heart to hear the news about Jennie.  I so admire her and her zest for life.  I have missed our pms the past two days but now I understand that you have been so very busy.  Glad you finally called about retirement!  Huggles

PRISSY, hoping all will be well with your mammogram.  We are waiting news of our Cindy as she was called back by the radiologist about something not right about hers.  We hopefully will hear everything is alright. 

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #137 on: October 25, 2007, 07:34:55 AM »

Neil Sedaka is on the Today show - he just mentioned Clay was singing at his tribute tomorrow night!!!  Purple Banana Neil is going to sing some other songs, too - if you are near a TV, turn it on!

ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #138 on: October 25, 2007, 07:41:27 AM »

Frankie: I have the Today Show on but all that's being shown is a fashion show? I went in and clicked on NBC as soon as i seen your post. Are you an hour behind Ohio? I know that sounded weird since Today is a live program i think? I forget the time zones but they're airing a fashion show now.

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #139 on: October 25, 2007, 07:50:41 AM »

AC - There is an hour's difference- I have my correct time on my posts (Central Time Zone) - Neil is on the last hour of the show!

gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 96 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx