gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:09:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 427
Total: 427

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 96 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 125  (Read 148288 times)
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« on: October 23, 2007, 12:38:15 AM »

SESSION 125 OH MY GOODNESS, OH MY GOODNESS, OH MY GOODNESS!!!

Here is how we started:

Welcome, everyone to the very first meeting of the "OCD Support Group". (Obsessive Clay Disorder)

I am shy, so I walk slowly into the room and find a seat in the back. The meeting begins and there is a room full of claymaniacs. It is very quiet. I raise my hand very slowly. Pamela notices and asks, " Do you have something to share?" My knees are shaking, but I am able to finally get the words out.
"Hi. My name is Woodstock. And I suffer from OCD." The room erupts with applause. I hear so many things around me..."Welcome, Woodstock, what a great step to admit that!" "I do, too..." "We're all with you..."
And I knew immediately that I have come to the right place.

We all talk about it, and joke about it, but this can be a serious subject,too. I love Clay, but quite honestly, I have worried about why I spend SO much time listening to him, downloading everything..talking about him on-line , taping EVERY TV show . And more than anything, simply thinking about him night and day. He enters my thoughts in the middle of just about everything! What is going on???
I am a 50-year-old (yikes) wife and mother of three children aged 18, 21 and 23. I have a career and am involved in many things. Then somehow, Clay has entered the picture and I fear he has taken over more of my life than I care to admit.

I realized awhile back that I suffered from OCD. But it was hard to admit to anyone. My 18-year-old son kept telling me that I was obsessed, and after awhile, I began to think he was right. And I spent night and day wondering what was wrong with me. Why are my thoughts going to Clay in the middle of a a school lesson or a church sermon? Why can't I wait to get home and turn on a Clay CD or check out claymaniacs.com to get new info on Clay? If Clay was going to be on a TV station that I didn't get, I HAD to find someone to tape it for me. I was beginning to think I was losing my mind. REALLY!!!

Then I found claymaniacs. It has been wonderful for me to talk to you. The more I got to know you guys, the more I was able to let it all hang out. And what did I learn? I'm NOT the only one. There is something about this guy that grabs you and wraps around your heart, and you're hooked. You are NOT going crazy, I have come to learn after talking to so many of you. I get pms and e-mails from people after I have posted something I couldn't admit anywhere else, and I realize I'm not alone! And it has been a great comfort to me. It took a little while, but I now know that I'm OK. And I feel much better. Now, I am enjoying Clay SO MUCH MORE, because I am not worrying about myself.

Let me make this perfectly clear: I am not over my OCD! I still think about Clay all the time (24/7?) and listen to him sing(OMG) constantly, and download, and chat about him. But I no longer worry that there is something wrong with me. I know I am not alone. There is something so very special about this man. He is the whole package. Because I was able to feel better after admitting things to you guys here, I decided that this is a thread that is needed here. Here is your place to vent. Admit your feelings, or confess something that you have thought or done. It is our hope that by doing that, you will find out that it's OK and you will stop worrying about yourself, and now be able to enjoy Clay even more. I hope this is a place everyone can come back to as needed.

Rules, rules, rules.... Everyone must promise to be kind, respectful, non-judgemental, and supportive. (Easy for claymaniacs.) Again, this is your place to get something off your chest, or just admit your OCD and accept it. So, let the discussions begin!
Just for fun, if you join in the conversation, you then become an official charter member of the OCD Support Group, and can add that to your signature if you wish. I look forward to each and every one of your posts.
Woodstock
P.S. Please feel free to pm me.

That was the beginning of Session 1.

And now on to Session 125.  WHO WOULD EVER HAVE THOUGHT??? We are moving along. I am SO happy so many of you have stayed around for the long haul, and welcome each and every new friend here. I say WOW!!!!! Good times with good friends. That is what this is all about.

I am no longer including a detailed description of our Therapy Center (just pretend, for those of you that are new.) I will just say that we meet in a Cyber Cottage on a Street With No Name. We have to continue the THUD room, as it is such an important part of our therapy. So please feel free to frequent it as needed. For more details, please read a past thread.(Located in the Archives.) And Pepe did ask for a Cybermaid to come in once a month. These girls have always been high maintenance, but worth it.

As for the rules, these are to keep the place somewhere we all are proud to come to:
I will repeat the rules, because we now have 6!!! At the request of Bocaqueen, we have added #6:
YOU MUST BE: 1. kind 2. respectful 3. non-judgmental 4. supportive
AND 5. YOU MUST NEVER SAY THE "s" word. (sorry). No need to apologize for thoughts and feelings. 6. No dieting when at OCD meetings. Period.

And I am going to take it upon myself to add a suggestion (one that many people make to me), but not make it a rule. It is your choice as your time allows. But I am going to say that if you don't have time PLEASE DON'T FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE TO KETCHUP !!! Jump in and say hi, tell us what is up in your Clay world, and have good conversation. Yes, you may miss someone's post, but we never want being here to be so time-consuming that it causes frustration, family problems, or a cause to drive you away. We never want ANYONE to feel they need to address each person. It is simply impossible and no one expects it anymore. If some people choose to do that, it is their choice, but simply not expected. We have grown so big, and happily so!!! So, let's just jump in, read one page behind, and enjoy the conversation. Not a rule!!!! Just something that has been suggested to me many times...

And our OCD pact: No hard feelings if someone doesn't mention you in their post. We are getting far too big for that to ever be a reality again, but we are blessed by many new friends. We are a happy group here. And we intend to keep it that way.

Every now and then someone pms with me a concern, idea, or observation. I appreciate and take to heart each and every pm. I feel we are all equal in this thread, equal partners, but because I started this thread some people come to me, and I am happy to help if I can. Recently, someone came to me asking me to remind everyone that we are a PG thread, we are "family friendly", as Clay would see it, and we do welcome in friends of all ages. If the spirit moves you, and you feel your comments may not be within PG, claymaniacs does have threads for this.  There is the Black Leather Pants thread and the Motor City Red Thong Mafia thread in Current Community Central, and the Adult Playground forum in Communities. Thank you for understanding this. I do not think we have crossed the line, in my opinion, but it does not hurt to bring this subject up as one of concern to some OCDers.

This has come up again. People want to have fun here, and we do, don't we??? Let it continue, but we welcome friends of all ages, so let us keep it PG.

So, WELCOME one and all to Session 125 of the OCD Support Group. I hope you are comfortable in our home away from home. Please feel free to join in and be a part of  warm and caring group.

Thanks for hanging around so much that we had to start Session 125.  May the session begin!!!

Love you guys,
Woodstock X125

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2007, 12:40:18 AM »

We’ve grown to be so big…one big, happy, caring family. Woodstock had asked for a description of our OCD Meetings—but with this thread, thoughts from our members:

WANT TO TELL YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART HOW SPECIAL CLAYMANIACS IS TO ME, BUT MOST ESPECIALLY OUR FAMILY HERE ON THE OCD   .  I HAVE ALWAYS FELT THAT THE OCD IS LIKE A VERY BIG ROUND TABLE  THAT WE ALL ARE  SITTING AT  ; LAUGHING, SHARING OUR RL STORIES OF HAPPY & SAD, SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER THRU  TOUGH TIMES AND BOTTOM LINE JUST BEING A FAMILY OF CARING FOR EACH OTHER.
I HAVE MET SO MANY OF YOU & SHARED SO MANY HAPPY & WONDERFUL TIMES TOGETHER--I ONLY WISH THAT I COULD MEET YOU ALL.
Angela

Here is a toast to all of you that we may be here for 100 more sessions.  We stick together thru sickness, trouble, happiness and we are always here to pick each other up and put a smile on your face.  I talk to more of my OCD family than I do my own blood relatives.  You are so important to me and are a main part of my life.  I have never received so many cards or gifts before and every day is exciting to see what you are all doing and who needs comforting and who needs feeding.  My heart is full of love for each of you !       

Pepe

Happy 100 Everyone!

Sometimes when I think about coming to Claymaniacs and finding the OCD, it's hard for me to believe that it's been over 2 years since I first started coming here.  Like many of you, I was one of those people who wasn't sure about the feelings I had about how much I enjoyed Clay's music and how I wanted to know so much about him and how I couldn't wait to see him on another show.  I felt like it was an "obsession" and that word doesn't normally have a good connotation.  When I found the OCD and realized that there were many other people with the same "condition" I was so relieved.  I felt welcome here from the very beginning.  I lurked for awhile and then I started PMing with Clandy as we were getting ready for the big North Carolina concert weekend and she convinced me to start posting more.  What a great decision that was!

I have been lucky enough to meet most of the people that post at the OCD.  I have made many, many friends here and was lucky enough to meet one of my best friends here.  It may have been Clay that initially brought us together, but that's not why we stay.  We stay for each other. 

Here's to 100 more sessions!! 

Heater

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THAT ME- TIMID, SHY, RETIRING- WOULD TRAVEL SEVERAL HUNDRED MILES TO SLEEP WITH TWO STRANGE WOMEN (I MEAN THAT RESPECTFULLY, LINDA AND LORRAINE)

WOMEN WHO BECOME VERY CLOSE FRIENDS- WHO WELCOMED ME WITH OPEN ARMS, WHO LISTENED TO MY MOANS AND GROANS WHEN I WAS DOWN, WHO SUPPORTED ME WHEN I NEEDED IT

AND I FOUND, STRANGELY ENOUGH, THAT THE MORE I POSTED ON THIS BOARD, THE MORE PEOPLE I FOUND THAT WERE JUST THE SAME.
THESE ARE NOT JUST FRIENDS, THEY ARE FAMILY- WE BELONG TO EACH OTHER, THROUGH THICK AND THIN.

AND MY LOVE AND OBSESSION FOR CLAY AIKEN HAS NOT DIMINISHED IN THIS TIME, BUT GROWN STRONGER- AS EACH LAYER OF THE WONDERFUL MAN HE IS BECOMES CLEAR.
NO, HE IS NOT PERFECT, YES, HE MAKES MISTAKES- BUT HE HAS MY HEART FOR AS LONG AS HE WANTS IT.
UNCONDITIONALLY-     Marilyn

"The Starfish Story"

A little girl was walking along a beach that was covered with thousands of starfish left dying in the sun by the receding tide.  Seeking to help, she picked up a starfish and tossed it back into the ocean.

A man, amused by her action, said to her "Little girl, there are too many starfish.  You will never make a difference."  Discouraged, she began to walk away.  Suddenly, she turned around, picked up another starfish, and tossed it as far as she could back into the sea.  Turning to the man, she smiled and said, "I made a difference to that one!"

The man looked at the girl inquisitively and thought about what she had said and done.  Inspired, he joined the little girl in throwing the starfish back into the sea.  Soon others joined, and all the starfish were saved.

Somedays this site can be hard when we come for fun but real life seems to get in the way.  But I truly believe that one of us whether it be a hug, a post, or a little positive comment that we don't make a difference in someones life here.....Lorraine

I sit here remembering janet and all of the friends we had lost.  The love we share is amazing, and I will always be greatful for my firiends here.  I know I have not been able to post as much as I used to. I have this job and it takes all my energy. It seems all I do is  work. I used to post to everyone everyday, and I miss doing that. I want yall to know that yall are my best friends. You have always prayed for me when I asked you to. Never made fun of me because of my size or because of the fact I am on medication for my depression. I sure do love yall and I remember when I was in the hospital for my depression yall never not once cared that I was being treated. All yall cared about was seeing me healthy again...Shannon

This is what the OCD is all about....caring, kindness and sharing Clay in our lives.   Thank you Woody for beginning this thread and thank you to everyone else that weaves the thread to complete the masterpiece I call friendship..XOXOXO  HER

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

Bocaqueen
Enthusiastic

Forever Clay's Scarlett

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2007, 12:42:34 AM »

PRAYER LIST

Welcome to The OCD's/Claymaniac's Prayer List. Many of our OCD/Claymaniac members have expressed a desire to share our Love, Care and Concern for each other through the Love and Faith we share in Our Lord. This has resulted in starting a Prayer List that includes the names of our members that have requested to be prayed for and therefore, reflects the needs or petitions of/for the individual.

We will divide this list into three areas for prayers.  The first will be for a general/daily prayer, next is for Urgent/"SOS's" to God as emergencies arise, and last is for circumstances that we are aware of or that the individual has they, themselves requested.

We are doing this away from the main pages as not to offend anyone who is not of likemindedness. We ask that as we respect your decision not to join us in Prayer, that you accept our need, as believers, to minister to each other in this fashion.

We do, however, invite you to read our list, and if you would like to, just take the time to think good thoughts and well wishes for those who are suffering or in need.

I hope you all bear with me in overseeing this list. If you find I have not included someone., it is either because they requested not to be included or that I am not sure where you stand on this issue. If you would like to be added to the list, please PM me with your request. If I have added you in error, my apologies and please notify me thru PM asap.

Everyone who has requested to be part of this group will be listed daily. If there is nothing beside your name, it is either I am not sure if something that you told me was announced publicly or privately to me and therefore for privacy issues, I would not take the chance to include it. Know that if it is not there and I am aware of it, as any of you may know things about one another that we ALL are not privy to....please remember to include those in your private prayers.
------------------------------------------------------------
Let us begin:

LORD,
WE GATHER HERE TOGETHER TO GIVE THANKS AND PRAISE FOR ALL YOUR WONDROUS GIFTS. WE ASK THAT YOU LOOK UPON US WITH MERCY AND GRANT US FORGIVENESS. MAY WE LIVE EACH DAY REMEMBERING THAT WE ARE YOUR CHILDREN AND ARE TO CARRY OUT YOUR WILL. PLEASE PROTECT US FROM ALL EVIL AND GIVE US THE DIRECTION TO FULFILL OUR SOJOURN HERE. WE ASK NOT ONLY FOR OURSELVES, BUT FOR ONE ANOTHER........AMEN

DAILY PRAYER'S:

FOR ALL OUR CLAYMANIAC FRIEND'S AND FOR
CLAY AIKEN The Catalyst who has brought us all together:

FATHER, WE ASK FOR YOUR PROTECTION, AND THAT YOU MAY GRANT US HEALTH, COURAGE, COMFORT, HAPPINESS, STRENGTH, PEACE, AND HOPE.  MAY YOU FILL US WITH LOVE, KINDNESS AND KNOWLEDGE, SO WE MAY SPREAD YOUR WORD AND DO YOUR WILL...AMEN   

CLAY AIKEN: Most merciful Father...our prayers are for Your obedient steward, Clay.  Lord, Clay does Your work utilizing his beautiful voice for Your praise and glory and the benefit of children and all people..we ask that you guide him to where he can best share Your love and aid those without a voice.  Thank you for this young messenger you've sent to us who exemplifies doing Your will and sharing Your word.  We pray for Clay's protection...please keep him safe on whatever path he may be at the moment.  Keep Clay strong for the journey ahead.  Let his good deeds shine forth and forever change the lives of the less fortunate who have been victims of horrendous hardship.
Father, Clay is going through difficult and personal issues....meanspirited people are constantly attacking this wonderful young man.  We ask that You give him the strength to get through these vicious attacks and let him continue getting through these hurtful times with grace, dignity and a continued faith that You are always by his side carrying him through.
Also, we ask that You watch over Clay's brother, Brett, who is serving in the military. Please, keep their Mother, Faye Parker strong, in the midst of such worry for both of her beloved sons. Father, grant us, these, our urgent requests.

---------------------------------------
URGENT:

Claymaniac2000/Janet:  Dearest Lord...We come to you with great concern about our friend Janet.  Janet has been suffering with cancer and has been told that she is terminal.  We pray that You are holding her in Your loving arms and that she free of pain and at peace in the knowledge that she will soon be with You in the most beautiful of abodes.  We ask that Janet can feel the love that comes from so many of us that care about her.  Give comfort to her family that is going through this painful time awaiting the coming separation from their loved one. May they turn to You in their time of need for comfort and strength. Thank You for always hearing our petitions. Fly upon the wings of love dear BUTTERFLY

Keeper of The OCD Prayerlist
Queen of Comforting
------------------------------------
Clay, God has blessed you with a voice of an Angel and everything you are and everything you do, reflects that YOU..... are HIS.... Measure of a Man.
Bocaqueen
Enthusiastic

Forever Clay's Scarlett

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2007, 12:43:50 AM »

CLAYMANIAC FRIEND'S: 

ACCOUNTRYFAN/JERRY :Father, we are very concerned with our friend Jerry's High Blood Pressure.  Please, help him to get this under control and be aware of the things that cause this problem. Also, we ask You to help him to face new experiences without anxiety. Thank you for the friendship he brings to us.

AIKENISMYIDOL/MONICA : Loving Father, Give Monica direction, courage and the ability to use all the many talents she possesses. We ask that You grant our young friend good health and happiness always.

alli_aiken/Alli:Dearest Father, Our young friend is carrying around a heavy heart....she is finding college difficult even though she graduated at the top of her High School Class.  Change is difficult for anyone, but, it is especially hard on someone at this age.  Alli also has a financial burdens.  These burdens are part of the depression she is experiencing.  Also, she feels lonely.  We ask that You comfort her, give her strength and guide her to where she needs to be in her life.  Lord, we are all here for our friend, but,  please, put her together with some wonderful people her age that she may enjoy this special time of her life.

ANGELA : Our friend Angela has been at her job for many years and is in danger of losing it...please grant her peace of mind that all things will work out for the best in whatever direction You may lead her. Also, Angela's Dad had a seizure in the recent past and there is constant concern for him because of this and other health issues.  We once again ask you to hear the prayers of so many that care, and watch over this loving father and husband. 

BOCAQUEEN/SUSAN : Lord, Please remember Susan's Mother who has suffered for 8 years with a dibiliating cough and who also has a Brain Anuerysm. Both of Susan's sons have very high blood pressure and we pray that there is no danger to them from reprecussions of this pressure. We also ask for Little Stephanie who has Hydrochephalis and numerous other health issues. Lord of Mercy, we know that Stephanie's battles are far from over but we come to You, the Master Physician, asking to please, heal this child of all her many afflictions and give strength and comfort to those who love and care for her. Also, we pray for healing for Susan's little cousin Angela who has severe Autism. We also ask that You heal our friend Susan from the symptoms she is suffering with from her Graves Disease and Severe Hyperthyroidism.

BOZENA : Please Father, continue to give healing to her ankle that has had many surgeries. May Bozena have success with weightloss as it is important towards getting her Diabetes under control. Lord, please bless our wonderful caring friend for her good works...she is a testament to Your way.

Clays_Buddy/Liz.... Loving Father, our dear friend Liz has lost her battle with her illness, ALS, but has now gained everlasting peace.  She meant so very much to us, and has touched all of our lives.  We now pray for her family: for Eric, her dear husband that couragiously faced this illness with Liz and was there for her all the way.  For her son, Blake, we pray that he will carry his mother's loving memories his whole life, and remember all the wonderful things she taught him raising this fine son.  And we pray for Liz's Mom, Lauretta, and the rest of her family as they deal with their terrible grief.  May memories and knowing she is now in your loving hands bring comfort to them all.

claysjoy/Kris :Most gracious and understanding Father, we know you hear each and every prayer...we come to You and ask You to have mercy and grant another request....our friend Kris is having her patience tried and is suffering within and needs your help to cope. Please, we ask that You embrace her with Your presence and calm her. Bring peace and serenity into her life , that she is in such need of. Thanks be to You O Lord.

CL4CLAY/EVELYN : Lord,  Our beloved friend  Evelyn has Hyperthyroidism and is suffering from many of it's symptoms , but is most worried about the Double Vision it is causing. Please Father, we ask that You stabilize Evelyn's condition and take away this  trouble with her eyes as it is also dangerous for her to get around. May you look upon our special friend with favor and bless her with all that makes for a good life...health, happiness and love.

claydevotee/Thea : Father,  please shower Thea and her loved ones with all of Your wondrous blessings.

CLAYFAN4LYF88/KIMMY :Lord, Our young friend is suffering with depression.  Please, lift Kimmy's spirits and take away all the pain she is going through. 

Claymaniac113078/Cindy: Father of Love and protector of all, we humbly beseech You to surround Cindy and her family with Your light, keeping all evil away and letting no harm befall this precious family. Burdens were many and we prayed that You would lift and ease the heartache.....and You did.  Loving Lord, we knew there would be only one set of footprints, and there were, for You  carried them through this trial and gave Cindy and her family strength and comfort. Thanks be to You O Lord. Please, bless Cindy and her loved ones with, health, happiness and lots of love.  We give thanks and praise for Your bringing an end to the turmoil that had been faced by this wonderful family.

CLAYMANIAC2000/JANET : Merciful Lord, we ask for healing for Janet's back pain and health issues.  May You watch over Janet as she lives alone and we worry about our friend.

CTlovesCLAY/LINDA :Lord of Mercy, dear Linda is suffering with many health issues and her eyes are of particular concern.   Please, heal her of all these woes. Father, please give Strength and comfort to our friend as she also cares for her Mother and Mother-in-law. It is most difficult and exhausting being a caretaker, but such a pure and selfless act.  Also, we ask for healing FOR both these women who are ill. We ask that you bless Linda with nothing less than health, happiness and lots of love.

DUDLEY5 : Heal our friend from her cancer Lord, for You are the Master Physician with whom all things are possible. Thank you dear God for bringing Dudley safely out of her surgeries and we ask that you give her strength, comfort and hope to believe that she will *~*SoOoN!!*~* be through with all this heartache and fear.
Also, prayers are being sent up for her beloved son who is a Pilot...Lord, You surely know the nature of what he is in urgent need of.  Please, watch over him , keeping him safe from all harm and give his family strength and comfort during this difficult time.

fhmmany :Bless our friend dearest Father, and protect this lovely person , her husband Lewis and all her loved ones, from any ill. May happiness always surround Frankie and her beloved family.
Grant peace, prosperity, and especially good health to this generous, warmhearted and caring lady. May You heal her granddaughter Laney, from all her ear problems.

FLAKENFORAIKENINFL : Lift our dear friend's spirits as she struggles with personal issues. O most merciful Lord, please help our friend with the heavy burden she is carrying at her job, this is the time she would need to see just "one" set of footprints.....please Father...Carry her through this. Lord...we also ask that you watch over  her husband Roy, her daughter's and parents as well .

forever_clay/Amanda :Please, most merciful Father, guide Amanda, Your precious Child, to a place that will make her happy and whole. Let her realize she has many who care and are concerned for her and her wellbeing. Give Amanda Hope, Comfort and craddle her in Your Loving arms. May whatever is missing or difficult in her relationships at home be healed and replaced with unconditional love and acceptance.

Geraldine/Charlene:  Father in Heaven, we come to you on behalf of our sweet friend Charlene and her family.  We ask that You watch over them always keeping them safe from harm and all evil.  We especially are worried about Charlene's son who is suffering severe depression.  Lord, You alone can lift this mans spirits and help him through these trying times.  Heal him and bring sunshine, laughter and love back into his life.  May this family be filled with Your Spirit and turn to You for all their needs.  We thank You for hearing all of our prayers . We know that You answer them in Your own time and in Your own way, knowing what is best for us.

GLORY/DIANE :Lord, we worry so about our special friend.  She struggles in many areas of her life, and we ask that You intervene and ease her burdens.  Keep Glory healthy and provide her with all that is necessary for her to get through these trying times. We also thank You for bringing Diane's son and family back to the States safely where they can be together with their loving Mother. Tim is a missionary who has lived his life doing your will Father and spreading Your word  and now he, his wife and their new baby girl have relocated back here to the States.  Tim has not found a place, as of yet, to continue doing Your work.... Please direct this family where they can best serve You O' Lord. 

GRAMMAof6/BARB Father, we thank You for the Protection You gave to Barb's son-in-law who was overseas in the military and that You bought him safely home. We are ever so grateful to her family for their sacrifice as he was away to protect all of us and our country. May You grant Barbara and her family peace, health and happiness.

Havinaclayaffair/Lora :  Father, thank You for sending us this special friend.  May she and her family be blessed with all the good things life has to offer...for it is through You that they come. We ask that You surround Lora with Your Love and Light , protecting her from all evil.

Heater/Heather :Lord, our friend Heather has been trying so hard to lose weight ,like so many of us, please give her the perserverence and strength to follow through and keep to a regimen. Also, at this moment Heather is dealing with a lot of stress at work.  This should be a temporary issue, but prayers always ease everyones burdens and so we come to You on behalf of our sweet friend.

HER/JAYNE :.Dearest Lord, we prayed to You asking for our dear friend Jayne to be in a position where she would find happiness and strength and Lo and Behold You have once again answered our prayers. Father, in all Your mercy You brought a wonderful man, by the name of Kirk, into Jayne's life. Kirk has given Jayne love abounding and treats her with kindness and respect, and all things that were missing in her life for so long.  Soon, the Two shall become One, and we ask that You continue to bless this union. Our prayers are also continuous for Jayne's Dad and healing from his cancer and his knee replacement. Jayne's younger brother also has had health issues and our prayers are with him as well. Thanks be to You o Lord!

HOUSTON/COLLEEN
Most merciful and loving Father, You have answered our prayers yet again by blessing Colleen and Scott with beautiful twin girls. Abby and Annie have bought such joy and happiness to this family. However Father, as You know, little Annie had been suffering from Seizures and possibly has developmental issues......Please, we ask You to heal this precious little girl. Father, we also ask that You Heal Colleen's brother who is paralyzed on one side and give strength to his family as they care for him.  It is most difficult being a caretaker and dealing with the heartache as well. Bless this family and provide them with strength and courage.

Queen of Comforting
Clay, God has blessed you with a voice of an Angel and everything you are and everything you do, reflects that YOU..... are HIS.... Measure of a Man.
Bocaqueen
Enthusiastic

Forever Clay's Scarlett

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2007, 12:47:04 AM »

ILCLAYMATE/ANGELA :  Bless Our friend Angela for all the joy she brings to us each day. May You shower this family with Your gifts of health, happiness, love and prosperity.  Also we ask that You heal Angela's husbands shoulder and keep him free of pain.  Watch over litlle Nicker's as he is truly a special little boy who is loved by all.

ILOVETOWRITE/SHANNON :Father, may You send Shannon the Support of her family when needed and remember that our friend is in need of Your Guidance.  Shannon has had many medical issues as of late and we ask that You heal her of all things that are intrusive to her wellbeing.  Also, please continue to help her with her weightloss. May she always find Enjoyment in her writing and have the talent necessary to be accomplished in it. May she always remain devoted and Continue the study of Your Word. We thank You for leading Shannon to this new job that she is enjoying so much.

JAN : Jan finds joy in her artwork and gives such joy to others through this form of expression. May You grant her Success in her business. We are all thrilled that You opened her husbands heart to Your love and hers. Also, we thank You, for helping their son, by leading Him to a good place dear Lord.

JJ/Joyce: Father, we come to You with hearts that are both heavy and happy.  Heavy because we have been separated from our dear friend Joyce, yet happy, because she is no longer suffering.  Lord, we ask that you bring comfort to Joyce's beloved husband Alan, children, sister and family.  We know that Joyce is home at last and that You Lord, have a very eager angel recruit on Your hands.  Let the courage and grace that Joyce put forth be an inspiration to us all.  Father, this distraught family already bears too many burdens.  Lord, this family has suffered so much these past seveal years.. we IMPLORE You to heal their pain.  Joyce's Little niece Lauren remains in constant need of Your healing as well. Please, Carry them through these trials they must endure. Heal Lauren O Lord, if it be Your will, as you are the Master Physician.[/color] 

Judee/Judy:Dearest Lord, we pray for the wellbeing of our dear friend Judy and her family.  Keep them safe from all harm, and send extra protection to guard her daughters from any evil.  May Your unbounding gifts of health, happiness and love always be  blessings You grant this loving family.

JOJOFather, may You grant our friend the blessings of peace, health, happiness and love.

KCChristianforClay/Meesa:Most Merciful Lord, our friend Meesa is another one of Your faithful stewards who lives her life according to Your will and Your word.  Meesa has suffered much heartache in the recent past and she wants nothing more than to be able to find love and trust once again in her life.  We pray for her happiness and also for her health issues for she suffers much pain.  Also, her Grandmothers are both in need of Your healing.  We pray for Meesa, and all of her family.  We thank you for always hearing our prayers and we stay steadfast in our faith knowing You will answer them in the time and way that is best for us.

KENDALL/Dee :Most merciful Father, we thank you for sending our friend back to be with us...she was missed for quite some time.  We have asked that You watch over Dee and her health issues, especially the concern with her Blood pressure...and You have once again heard our pleas.  Thank You Lord for the mercy you show to us all.

LORRAINE : Most merciful Father, we aks that You bless Lorraine with good health, good friends, and lots of love.  Our friend's son Jaime is in a lot of pain right now...please, Father...guide him and help him thru his trials and may they be resolved as quickly as possible.

LadyC/Kris : Lord, our friend Kris has experienced a horrendous situation in her own home, her daughter was a victim of abuse by her very own father...please, O Lord...comfort and heal both Kris fron this past hurt and find the true love and compassion of someone who is deserving. May you give them strength and help them to lean on each other through their journey to be healed. Surround them with your light and protection from all evil. Thanks and praise to you O Lord.

LiftClayUp/Carol:  Most merciful and Loving Lord...we once again come to you with heavy hearts.  Our friend has lost the fight against her Cancer. We asked You to ease Carol's pain and hold her in Your loving arms....and You did just that....You have taken away ALL her worldly pain and taken her back home to a place that knows no pain or heartache,  only beauty resides there.  At this time though, her family is in pain dealing with their separation from their loved one.  Please, give them strength and comfort at this time of mourning and may they always remember to celebrate Carol through all of their lives.

MARILYN : Bless her in all her endeavors. Continue to allow our friend to share her humor and warmth with so many who are proud to call her friend. Marilyn has gone through many trials in her life and has come out shining...May you continue to be the steady Anchor in her life and may she enjoy good health and lots of love.

MOONSHOT/MICHELLE :Father, we ask that You allow this lovely young woman to have a fresh start,  and find love and happiness in her new surroundings. We thank You for sending work Michelle's way and may there be even a better position to come to her one day *~*SoOoN!!*~*.   And lastly, but never least, Father, help our friend as she is in need of healing in her life....please, Look upon Michelle with favor and mercy.

Pepe :Lord,  our special friend Shirley suffered collapsed lungs last year.  She is doing so much better Father, but it is still difficult for her everyday.  Shirley is also upset at the weight she has gained from medications. Carpal Tunnel is another issue that causes much pain and difficulty for our dear friend. Please, lay Your healing hands upon this wonderful woman and restore her to the best health possible.  Also, we ask that You keep our friend safe from all ill and enrich her life with all that would bring her happiness.

PHILLYLUVSCLAY :Most merciful Lord....Please heal the stomach problems that our special friend is suffering with. Father, Our friend  has gone  thru a trying time in her life in the recent past...please, continue to bring her peace and comfort from the pain of the memories of how her family has sufferend beyond the trials of most. May she Continue to have a beautiful spirit which she shares so richly with everyone here. Continued prayers for her dear sister Cathy in her everyday challenges. And prayers for Philly's mom that she remain healthy as well.

Prissy :Lord, May You Continue to bless Prissy with the talent she has playing the violin which brings joy to so many. Heal her painful knees, dear Father, for they have been bothersome for much too long. Prissy's husband Skip also suffers with back pain and our prayers are for him as well. Father, You are most loving and kind to those who come to You and You give to all who come in the name of the Lord.

sjlogghe/Sarah :.Blessings for our friend and may she always be the kind and loving person she is today.

SASHA :Lord, our friend is still quite saddened over the passing of her beloved Father.  Please, reinforce the knowledge that Dad is not gone, but just separated temporarily from his loved ones, and is "living" to the fullest in the most beautiful of abodes. Please hear our prayers and lift the sorrow from her heart. May You Bless her for the friendship she brings and may she find joy in all aspects of her life.

songbird457/Renee: Heavenly Father, at this time, please give Renee strength to deal with the personal issues she is facing.  She has gone through many ups and downs this year, as a result of a broken engagement.  She feels she is at a crossroads, and needs to make decisions to put her life back on track now.  We know that only YOU can give her the answers she needs, and that your will be done in the process.

SPIKEE AND HAPPYHUBBY : Lord, You have created a beautiful union between these two very special people..... May you protect our friends from all ill and shower them with much joy and happiness in their lives. 

TAMMY Dearest Father, our friend is in need of your comfort and guidance, please take away the anxiety she is feeling and the freedom to be able to adapt more easily to new situations as they arise in her llife. Also, we ask that you bless Tammy with happiness and success at her job and may she excel there. Please, as for all of us, bless Tammy, her Children ,her parents and all her loved ones with health and well being. Sean, Tammy's son is getting over Mono...we ask that You continue to heal him and to restore him to perfect health as quickly as possible so he can return to his beloved Track and excel in his college studies.  Thank You dearest Father.

TESSIE :May she find peace and contentment in whatever path she chooses.

WOODSTOCK854 : We ask that You heal our beloved friend's painful leg.  Bless Debbie for bringing us all together and making this whole community of friendships possible. Please give Protection and direction to her son who now is in college,  as well as all others in her family.

WORDSMITH/LYNN : Father, our dear friend is overworked and overwhelmed.  Lynn needs Strength to fulfill her multitasking and we ask that she may lean upon You for You are the only crutch that can support this heavy burden. May You grant Lynn the gift of health, and aid her with her weightloss attempt . May You redirect her brother's life which has been on a downhill decline since the passing of their Mother almost 4 years ago. May his new "surroundings" be a blessing in disguise.  Father, there are no mistakes, You have led him there for a reason...may it turn his world around and bring happiness back to this hurting family.

ydebi/Debi:Father, You are all powerful and we give Praise to You Almighty God for the beautiful baby granddaughter You have given to our friend. May You look upon Your servant Debi, and her family, with utmost favor, and continue to Bless them in all areas of their lives.
Most merciful Father, once again one of Your children is in pain.  We come to You on behalf of Debi's brother, Andy, who suffered a head injury many, many years ago.  Andy has struggled through the years but was always able to pull through. Please, let Andy feel Your ever-abiding presence and have the will to continue on knowing that there are so many who love him and need him.
---------------------------------

ILOVETOWRITE /SHANNON HAS SENT US THESE LOVELY QUOTES:

And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another : and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching" (Hebrews 10:24-25).

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life" (Proverbs 4:23).

-----------------------------------------------------

.......and from me,

Give me eyes Lord, to see hidden tears,
Help me to comfort those filled with fears.
Give me ears, Lord, to hear the plea
Of those who depend and rely on me.
Give me strength Lord, for those, weaker than I,
To share their burdens and not ask, "WHY?"
Give me courage,Lord, to forget pain from the past,
To know in Your arms, I can find peace at last.
Give me wisdom, Lord, to plant the seeds,
In those who question what this world really needs.
Give me Your grace, Lord, for it's only through You
I can find the insight to know what to do.
Give me hope, Lord, when new challenges begin,
Through a joyful life, that comes from within.
Most of all, Lord, as You taught from the start,
Just give me a kind and loving heart.

Shirley Wlodarczyk

------------------------------------------------------------------

Lord, You are kind and
forgiving, most loving to
all who call on You.

Psalm 86.

May the glory of the Lord endure forever; may the Lord
be glad in these works!
Psalm 104:31

Queen of Comforting
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2007, 12:49:45 AM »

WELCOME TO SESSION 125!!!

May Session 125 be filled with friendship, sharing, and fun!!!! May this always remain a place to share our Claylove, and sometimes obsession.   Wink  May the path to our cottage remain a smooth one.  May past disagreements fade away and new memories and friendships be made. This is my wish for this, and for every session of the OCD Support Group.

Woodstock X125

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2007, 12:55:17 AM »

Although Session 124 was devoted to Janet, I don't think a session will EVER go by that we won't be thinking of the friends we have lost.  I wanted to bring over these very special words that Frankie and Prissy said about our friend Janet at the end of Session 124.

Oh - I've mean meaning to say this all day - I bet that Woody will be starting a new session tonight - since this is Janet's Thread, I wanted to say one more time what an inspiration she was as a Clay Fan. If we all loved Clay as much as she did, he would never have anything to worry about! Rest In Peace, Janet - no more pain for you. It was an honor to know you.  Huggles

As this is probably one of the last pages of this session dedicated to Janet, I want to remember her too as Frankie did.  Janet would have been thrilled with AI Rewind this year;  Clay narrating it and all the shows that will follow.  I think she would have been excited for Clay to be on Broadway in Spamalot, too.
Hugs,
Prissy

I so agree with both of you.  I am sure Janet is now enjoying Clay in a new way, and loving every minute of it.  I just wish he could have known what a loyal fan he has in her.

Thinking of you always, Janet.
Woodstock X125

woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2007, 01:30:09 AM »

wave wave wave

LATE night check in.  Hubby was snoring and I knew I couldn't get back to sleep and I knew we needed a new session....so here I am!!!  bigsmile

I'm s*rry I have been MIA.  I have been in a funk and under the weather.  Maybe that caused the funk, I don't know.  I woke up feeling really lousy and decided to take a sick day an sleep it off.  And BOY, did I ever sleep.   Laughing  I just kind of have a sore throat and hope it isn't turning into anything else, but I just felt too lousy to go to work.  I honestly spent most of the day resting or sleeping.  I called my co-worker and asked her how things went, and she said they were fine, I had a good sub.  I told her I would wait till the morning, but may take a second day off to rest and get rid of whatever this is that is making me feel bad.     The morning is only about 3 hours away, so I will decide then, after I get some more sleep.

Well, I had 2 days to get caught up on here.  Quickly read through the last pages of Session 124.

Sasha - Good to see you around.   Huggles  S*rry about your computer problems, and will be looking forward to seeing you here more with the morning crew.   morning coffee clayberry juice

Michelle - Glad you had such a nice time at the fair.  We used to go to our state fair every year when we lived closer to it.  It is quite big, too.  That's where I saw Clay for the second time.   

AC - Congrats on the Bengals win.   

Prissy - You are right.  DA BEARS won in a very exciting game, too!!!  And don't give up on NYC.   Wink  I'm not.  Maybe a bunch of us can all make this work out.

CONGRATS TO ALL THE RED SOX FANS!!!!!

Lorraine - S*rry for the Jets loss.   Cry!

Carol - Welcome back from the babysitting, although I know you will miss them.  Good to have you here more.   Huggles

Boca - Welcome back!!!  Sounds like you, hubby, and Mom had a GREAT time!!!  Always good to have you back here with us.

Tiffany - I STILL didn't get AI Rewind.     My TV guide had the wrong time AGAIN, so I missed Clay.   Cry!  I'm just going to have to be here on Saturday afternoons and tape it while watching it.   

Kat - I hope you feel better.  I think you have a little of what I have.   

AC - That's sad news about Porter Waggoner.  I surely remember him and know what a big influence he was on Dolly's early career.

Glory - The right job will turn up.  I'm sure you don't want to drive 45 minutes each way unless there are no other options.  Hang in there...

Frankie and Prissy - Thanks for your great words about Janet.   Huggles Huggles

Frankie - How great about Shirl's front row seat!!!  Please say  wave to her for me and tell me how thrilled I am for her.   

Dudley - How great that you got to spend time with your son!!!      Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Tammy - Have been thinking about you all day.   Huggles  I hope you get the results today, and we all pray for the best. 

SPECIAL HELLO to Betty, Lolita, Meesa, Carla, Evelyn, Debi, Shannon, Clandy, Charlene, Lora, Lori, Heather, Bozena, Debbie, ANGELA, Marilyn, Lindsay, Kimmy, JoAnn, Jan, happy hubby, Spikee, Jayne, Krista, Linda....and all our friends here.  As Carla would say, You are surely not forgotten.  The 3 am brain just does not work as well.

Well, back to bed...and see if this body is up to handling the day.

Is anyone else a fan of the show Iron Chef on the Food Network.  Not Iron  Chef America, but the old one from Japan. Now it is only on at 3 am on Tuesday morning, so I tape it.  It is on right now.  I just love it!!!  Just wondered if anyone else was a fan. 

OK, back to bed.  Miss you all when I am not here.  See you in just a few hours.   Clay dreaming
Woodstock X125

woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2007, 01:42:41 AM »

Forgot to say....I did watch DWTS.  I felt so bad for Marie.  I actually thought her scores should have been higher, too.  On the whole, I didn't think this week was as good as the last.  And I agree that Mark should go home.  He is charming, but can't dance.   Laughing
Woodstock X125

Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2007, 01:49:37 AM »

WELL AM ABOUT READY TO LEAVE I AM SO TIRED MAYBE THE COOL AIR WILL WAKE ME UP. GOING TO BE A LONG DAY I WILL TAKE A NAP. HAVE A BLESSED DAY EVERYONE I LOVE YOU BUNCHES,

I MISS JANET BUT SHE IS AROUND Huggles Huggles

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2007, 02:12:28 AM »

HELLO EVERYONE  wave,
HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GREAT NIGHT'S SLEEP--MY HUBBY GAVE ME A CONCERT THE ENTIRE NIGHT WITH HIS SNORING   Laughing.
MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO ALL THOSE LIVING IN CALIFORNIA THREATENED BY THE FIRES.

BOCA, SO NICE TO READ YOUR POST--SO GLAD THE PT HAS BEEN HELPING YOU  Huggles

TAMMY, PRAYING FOR PING & HOPE ALL WORKS OUT WELL WITH TEST RESULTS  Huggles.  I KNOW THIS HAS BEEN A DIFFICULT TIME FOR YOU --PLEASE TAKE CARE.

WOODY, THANKS FOR STARTING A NEW SESSION.

EVELYN, MISS YA  Huggles. HOPE ALL IS GOING WELL WITH YOU TODAY.

CAROL,  HOPE YOU ARE ABLE TO GO TO SLEEP--WELL HAVE A GREAT DAY.

JAYNE,   wave  HAVE A GOOD DAY

WELL I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY--GOT TO RUN.

HUGS TO ALL,
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2007, 02:37:02 AM »

Good morning everyone!

I fell asleep watching DWTS, so missed Marie.  Did she fall?  Anyhow, got the pumpkins.  Probably be carving tonight.

I found out from my recruiter that my second job wants to cut me to 1 day only, so that means 3.5 day work week, which means less hours, which means less money        I was so stressed after learning this...then at Walmart, the whole family together, Katie made a comment that sent me over the edge boohooing.  I guess sometimes, you just need a good cry.   She later hugged me, apologized and told me she loved me!     I'm much better today.   I must be more diligent in the hunt for a job is all.(not that there's really anything worth applying for right now!)

Well, Happy I sure hope you're okay as it's been forevah since you've been here... Huggles

Tammy  Huggles   as you wait.

Well off to ANN...

xoxoxo to all
me

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2007, 03:33:11 AM »

Good morning everyone...

It's pouring down the rain...when it's all said and done, something 2 or 3 inches of rain will have fallen. It's suppose to stop raining around noon. No thunderstorms, though...just constant rain. I was listening to the radio on the way home and heard about Marie Osmond Yes!

Woodstock: wave Thanks for the commentary about Cincinnati. I enjoyed the win but they face the Steelers next week and that promises to be a blood bath for sure what with Pittsburgh coming off a loss this past Sunday...i predict the Steelers will fly out onto the field this Sunday and destroy Cincinnati...i'll be VERY surprised if there's much offense from Cincinnati given the Steelers notorious defense. We shall see, though!

Tammy: Hopefully today is the day we hear news about the Pingster Yes!

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2007, 03:49:30 AM »

Good Pink Tuesday everyone.  Managed to watch DWTS and it was so scary when Marie passed out.  I just think she is just so cute and heck after having all those kids I do respect her.  All in all I think it is time for Mark to go home.  My favorite still and will remain Julianne and Helio.

Tammykins - lets hope no news is good news but no matter sometimes whatever the news Ping will be fine with all the love and support from you and your family.   Huggles

Angela - Now that I am back from vacation I could sleep and sleep.  Gee why didn't I do that last week.  Have a good one.

Sasha - was so nice seeing you post.  Hope Blue Monday wasn't too bad.

Woody - I truly believe this time of year puts many of us in a funk.  "One Day At A Time"  I can't think pass that.

Anniebell - have a good day my friend.

Jayne - sorry about the job.  Something better will come along my friend.  You did it before and you can do it again.

Jerry - looks like some of that rain is coming our way and then they are talking more for the weekend.  Here we go.  No rain most of the summer and now we will get too much.  Can't win.

Glory - have a good day with Mary.  I am sure it is better than stuck at home right.

Boca - real life is crazy but I just can't let it overwhelm me.  Glad the pt is helping out my friend.  No more leopard lady.  Loved the good old days.

Prissy - I can't tell you how gorgeous your pups are.  I always loved collies and loved Lassie.  Have a good day my friend.

Frankie - so happy for Shirl with getting a great ticket.  She deserves it.

Well got to run.  Want to get to work early again.  Gee it is still dark out.  Hello to everyone else I didn't mention by name.  Will check in later.

Hugs
Rainey
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2007, 04:12:24 AM »

Hello Lorraine...it's still pouring down the rain. I'm gonna be shutting the computer down soon. I'll be back on-line later this evening.

Tiffany: wave Thanks for the summary!! Here's more Clay pictures from my photo vaults...

Lolita...i know you've seen this but i felt like posting it again...it's from 1975...Ray arranged his version of INDIAN LOVE CALL as a doo-wop song...and slowed down as a ballad instead of it being up-tempo as is the popular recording by Slim Whitman...

Lolita: Those Dean Martin Roasts i'd been PM'ing you from YOU TUBE are also available on video...probably in DVD format by now...this is the one that roasts Frank Sinatra...

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
geraldine
UltimateFan

« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2007, 04:15:19 AM »

Good morning everyone!

Raining here but going to clear up in a while.  I missed DWTS ~ fell asleep before it came on.  Marie passed out, oh dear.  Going to watch it tonight to see if they say anything about it.

Woody wave Thanks for the new session.  Have a great day Huggles

wave to everyone here this morning, I'm up late this morning.  Enjoy your day all. Huggles

Clay's my Wings of Love!
Proud to be a Claymaniac!
geraldine
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2007, 04:50:28 AM »

Good Morning Everyone wave
Hey Everyone wave
Debbie ~ wave hey girl!!! how are you?....yeah but i am feeling better!!! Huggles Huggles
Char ~ wave hey girl!! what is up?....I hope you enjoy your day too!! Huggles
Angela ~ wave hey girl!!! how are you?
Jerry ~ wave hey!!! what is up?
Rainey ~ wave hey girl!!! how are you?
Glory and everyone ~ wave hey!!! what is up?

Not much here I am 10 times better than yesturday!!

well today is a brand new day see  how it goes!!!

love ya
Kat Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2007, 04:54:31 AM »

GOOD MORNING FRIENDS!!!

wave Glory, ANGELA, Carol, Jayne, AC, lorraine, Charlene, and all soon to join in!!!

I got a few more hours sleep and decided to brave the day.  I would rather stay home, but I am feeling better, so I better not.  I don't want to sleep my life away.   Laughing

MUCH cooler here now.  I like this weather.  Just so it doesn't turn into winter too quickly.

Glory - Where the heck are you going this early???  I must have missed something.

ANGELA - That is ONE concert I just can't seem to sleep through.   Laughing

Carol - Hope you get some good  Clay dreaming  today.

AC - Thanks for the donuts!!!  bigsmile  I like the ones in the upper right corner.  My Mom always called them French donuts, some people call them crullers.  Not sure what they really are, but they are good!!! 

Jayne - A good cry is good for you every now and then.  It sure makes me feel better sometimes.

Lorraine - Yep, you are right, my friend.  I will take this one day and try to do my best.   Wink

For those of you that didn't see DWTS, Marie Osmond fainted AFTER she was done dancing and while waiting for the judges comments.  She was OK  after that.  It was a bit of a shock.

I better get ready.  Running late, like ANGELA...
Woodstock X125

Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2007, 04:56:29 AM »

Debbie ~ wave hey girl!! hey do you need some quick energy???

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2007, 05:10:20 AM »

Good Morning!

I woke up early and decided to get up for a while.  Of course, the dogs got up with me and I let them out briefly.  I was looking for a recipe for corn casserole.  I found one in the Claymaniac cookbook by Carol, LiftClayUp.  So I may try that one.  Our friend will be coming for dinner tonight, so I will make Deanna's meat loaf, Carol's corn casserole, and tossed salad and biscuits.  I may make Clay's Grandma's Hot Pineapple salad for dessert.  I think of it more as a dessert than salad.

Boca,
You had such lovely posts to all of us, you should bring them over here so no one misses them.  I'm glad you all and MamaBoca had a good time at Disney World.  Now, how was the walking part?  Did you and your mom do well walking?  I would never think to go see all the different hotels.  That sounds like fun, too.

Frankie,
I can't wait to hear about Kaitlin's Disney World adventure.  You have been telling us some things all along.  Did she get to meet Cinderella?  I hope son Lewis shares pictures with you and you share with us.

Carol,
I know you enjoyed babysiting with the children.  They will probably call you again when they want to go out.

Tammy,
We're all awaiting the news about Ping.  Sure hope she will be fine.

Lorraine,
I'm glad you like the dog pictures.  Shadow and Sandy do look like small collies.  They are shelties and sometimes called border collies.  Have a good Pink Tuesday.

Happy,
Miss you but hope you're enjoying more time for you and Spikee.

Several are posting on the DWTS thread in Fun Stuff, so I hope many of you will join us there, too.  When Marie fainted, it was very scary.  She seems all right, but she needs to find out why that happened.  I don't think she was spinning that much.  Remember the dance where she spun her head and hair around?  Now, that would have made me pass out, I think! Laughing

Good Morning to Kat, Charlene, Pepe, Lolita, Lora, Lori, Krista, Heather, Michelle, Linda, Dudley, Bozena, Jayne, ANGELA, Sasha, Woody, AC, Jan, Glory, Meesa, Betty, Carla, Marilyn, Kimmy, Evelyn, Tiffany and Sara and others as they check in.

Have a great day!
Hugs,
Prissy

Another picture from the Plant Shed's Halloween Display.

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 96 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx