gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 11:11:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 390
Total: 390

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK Oct 11  (Read 2786 times)
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« on: October 11, 2007, 05:08:52 PM »

ANNOUNCEMENT-THE NEWS IS BEING BROUGHT TO YOU VERY LATE DUE TO THE FACT THAT I AM UNABLE TO GET ON THE INTERNET AT MY NEW JOB. MANY APOLOGIES.

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2007, 05:10:04 PM »

TICKETS ON SALE FRIDAY!
Tickets available TONIGHT after 6 p.m. exclusively to E-CLUB members. Click here to place your order!   

The perfect way to begin the Holiday season! Clay Aiken Christmas, a performance with the Kalamazoo Symphony Orchestra, will feature classic holiday favorites and a few of Clay's personal favorite Christmas songs.

MILLER AUDITORIUM

COME AND JOIN CLAY ON HIS BIRTHDAY!!

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2007, 05:11:06 PM »

Both Kalan Porter (Canadian Idol winner) and Clay Aiken (American Idol) sang “Mary Did You Know?”

Who sang it best?

IDOLSTALKER

CAST YOUR VOTE AND MAKE A COMMENT IF YOU LIKE!!

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2007, 05:12:28 PM »

VOTE FOR CLAYS LONELY NO MORE AS THE FAVORITE SONG NOT ON THE RADIO!!
KELLY WAS CLOSE BEHIND!

Favorite Songs Not on Radio - October 2007

Eventually (Justin Guarini)

The Old Songs (Barry Manilow)

Be Still (Kelly Clarkson)

You Are Loved (Josh Groban)

These Days (Vince Gill)

Lonely No More (Clay Aiken)

LOVESONGS.COM

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2007, 05:13:26 PM »

Both Daughtry and Ruben Studdard are appearing at the grandstand. What’s the deal with the “American Idol” connection?

As a matter of fact, we tried to get Clay Aiken and Ruben Studdard together, but Clay turned us down. I don’t know why.

THE STATE.COM

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2007, 05:18:08 PM »

GO HERE TO GET SOME ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL PICS OF CLAY AT VARIOUS CONCERTS THIS SUMMER:

SMUGMUG

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2007, 05:22:13 PM »

VOTE CLAY A #10- TO KEEP HIM AT THE NUMBER ONE HOT MALE!!

BESTMUSIC

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2007, 05:28:26 PM »

YOU CAN ALSO VOTE FOR "Broken Wings" "Lonely No More" (1ST AND SECOND RESPECTIVELY) AND "These Open Arms" AT NUMBER 24!!

BEST MUSIC-SONGS

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2007, 05:29:05 PM »

Atlanta Auditions Recalled

'AI Rewind 2' Stirs Memories

The third segment of American Idol 2 Rewind featuring the Atlanta Auditions doesn't air until this weekend, but reminiscing about the first time Clay Aiken sang for the show's panel of judges has been in high gear on message boards all week.

Remembrances of that fateful audition are intertwined with discussions of the singer's upcoming appearances, a rumored Broadway audition, and the varied ebb and flow of topics ranging from the best and worst lyrics ever, charitable fundraisers, CA sightings, and member celebrations of weddings, promotions, or a new grandson's latest smile.

CAROLINA ON MY MIND

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2007, 09:53:47 PM »

AND THE WEEK WOULD NOT BE COMPLETE WITHOUT HEARING FROM JEMOCK!!!

I Knewed It All Along

So, apparently, according to a couple of gossipy mentions on the internet, Clay has auditioned for a part in Spamalot on Broadway. I haven’t said anything to anybody, but I thought he might have been a little infatuated and enamoured over that whole Fantasia/Color Purple thing. Yeah, I know that’s probably coming as a shock to most of you. You see, through the use of my highly-evolved perceptiveness and intuitive parabolic receptors and deviant connectionicity, I was able to psychotically interpret his use of exclamation points, ALL CAPS and enthusiastic descriptors as indicating something other than mild interest on his part. You’re welcome. I’m probably the only person who picked up on that.

Anyhoo. What was I saying. Oh yeah, I want to go on the record to remind everybody that I foresaw this a LONG LONG time ago. I called it waaay back when in my blog, and I need to get full credit for this astounding feat of foresightedness and extrasensory conception.

TAKING A MOMENT

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2007, 10:05:03 PM »

QUOTE(hobbes @ Oct 10 2007, 08:49 PM)
It is with great excitement that I am "leaking" the news of Clay visiting Cleveland, Ohio on Dec. 17 at the State Theatre, Playhouse Square!!!

It has been 3 years since Clay stopped here for the holidays, doing a book signing and concert on Dec. 21, 2004. Many months and emails later, plus one guardian angel named Charisse...and here we are!!! The papers were signed last week.

It is VERY important that fans DO NOT call the venue for ticket info, as it is not available at this time...hopefully by Oct. 21 ! There will be a group sale available thru Charisse, with an option for a dinner/ticket buy. She said this will be the best way to get the best seats. This is a four theatre complex, with an attached garage, heated walkway and the restaurant is attached to the complex. A Wyndham Hotel is 5 min. away and room discounts may be available.

We do not know at this time if Broadway series subscribers will be offered tix first. PLEASE be patient and direct all your questions to Charisse (cnikel@aol.com) or PM me. The venue is a beautifully restored theatre which seats a little over 3000. All the BIG Broadway shows coming to Cleveland perform at this site!!!

Now...dry your tears, Ohioans, and REJOICE!!! Let's sell out this show and give the LOVE back!!!!

PS...fans from other states and countries are WELCOME!!!

I hope this is for real!!!!

Clanderson
SuperFan

Always a Star

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2007, 04:27:59 AM »

Thanks for all the news Marilyn. Lots of excitement with everything Clay has coming up as well as speculation of possible new projects.

Today is the last Clay Aiken friday till the end of the month. You can send in stories, pictures or videos and they will get posted.

http://www.idolstalker.com/today-is-clay-aiken-day/

Bev-   Proud Claynadian Claymaniac
NCSandhillsDeb
Adults
SuperFan

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2007, 05:55:21 AM »

Thanks for the news Marilyn.....no matter what time to day!!!!!

Debbie

All you need is love.  But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.  Charles M Schulz
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx