gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:35:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 509
Total: 509

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Happy Birthday Angela  (Read 5899 times)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2007, 05:20:14 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGELA!!!!!

I have been very fortunate to meet you Angela, you are a ray of sunshine to so many people, and loved very dearly Huggles
I hope your birthday has been filled with many wonderful moments, and I hope to see you again some day soon Wink

See Clay picked the birthday girl out of the crowd Wink Happy Birthday Happy Birthday

Much love,
Sharon

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
dudley5
Enthusiastic

CLAYS RAY OF SUNSHINE And OFFICIAL BODYGUARD

« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2007, 08:32:00 PM »

lorilovesgolf
UltimateFan

« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2007, 05:08:18 AM »

Am I too late???  HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGELA!!  I hope you have/had a great birthday and that you have many, many more!!   Huggles

Love,
Lori

"Some men walk and find their place in the world...
Some men show the world their walk."
Author Unknown.
Official Charter Member of OCD
ILClaymate
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2007, 08:32:00 AM »

Happy birthday SNP!!!  I'm sorry I'm late.  I hope you had a wonderful day yesterday and you will have a great day today with your friends.  I could never forget your birthday as you and Nickers have the same birthday.  bigsmile  Best wishes for a wonderful year ahead and many Clay concerts too!

Here's some LLL....

cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2007, 10:50:42 AM »

Angela - May you have a wonderful day. You are so special that I want a very special birthday party just for you. I only wished we lived closer. The laughs we would have!!!!! You are so sweet, I just can't express how much I think of you.

Have a very , very special day  - with hugs and best wishes from the "cookie lady" Birthday Cake! Birthday Cake! Birthday Cake! Birthday Cake! Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
claydevotee
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2007, 07:20:35 PM »

Huggles Music Birthday Cake! Happy Birthday Birthday Cake! Music  Huggles
Very belated but straight from the heart birthday wishes go out to you, dear Angela.   I so enjoy your sweet, compassionate and positive posts on the OCD.  You have a gift of calming  troubled hearts and making each of us Claymaniacs feel so special.  I look forward to the time when I can meet you again.

Happy Birthday and many, many more! 

Lots of hugs,

Thea
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2007, 01:37:45 PM »

ONCE AGAIN, I WANT TO THANK YOU AGAIN ALL FOR ALL YOUR WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY WISHES & ALSO REPEAT WHAT I POSTED PRIOR

I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR WONDERFUL, FUNNY & WARM WISHES THAT YOU HAVE ALL POSTED TO ME.  BEING A FAN OF CLAY IS A WONDERFUL THING & I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN PROUD TO BE A FAN --BUT MEETING SO MANY OF YOU IN PERSON OR ON THE BOARD IS FAR MORE SPECIAL TO ME THEN WORDS CAN SAY.
I WISH YOU ALL THE SAME HAPPINESS, FUN & JOY THAT YOU HAVE ALL SENT OUT TO ME. THANK YOU AGAIN ,YOUR WORDS MEAN VERY MUCH TO ME  .

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
ClaysGurl15
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2007, 08:59:12 AM »

My birthday is on november 27 turning 16 yay
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2007, 03:47:22 PM »

My birthday is on november 27 turning 16 yay

MY SWEET 16 YEAR OLD NIECE  Huggles

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx