gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:47:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 338
Total: 338

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK, SEPTEMBER 26  (Read 2517 times)
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« on: September 26, 2007, 06:14:44 AM »

GOOD MORNING... Smile

There are so many great fundraisers that have been going on for a while now. A lot of the Beta Alpha groups are raising funds for The Bubel Aiken Foundation's "Let All Play" program by selling watches, necklaces, keychains, and much more so that 100 camps can become a reality in 2008.

The Beta Alpha Group, "Aiken Breakin Broads Remembering Inclusion" began an approved BAF fundraiser just for that purpose about a week ago. The fundraiser, "Ebay Auction Remembering Inclusion" is raising money by auctioning items on EBay that belong to the group's members. A store which has been named "Aiken Breakin Remembering Inclusion" has been set up at Ebay so that all items being auctioned are in one location. The auction is set up exactly like any auction on Ebay is. Already, the group has raised close to $500 in a week by selling items such as those in the picture above, including jewelry, games, toys, books, DVD's, Christmas decorations, and household items. More items are being added to the store at an almost daily basis, so you should "come over and come often" to the store and check out what is still open for auction and what new items have been added since you last looked. The prices are great, and the final price is determined by your bidding. 100% of the proceeds, less Ebay and Paypal fees, will go to The Bubel Aiken Foundation.

The link below will take you to the "Aiken Breakin Remembering Inclusion" Store. Save it to your favorite places so you can "Come Browse, Bid, and Buy for BAF"!

CLAY'S DAILY DOUBLE
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2007, 06:30:22 AM »

OUR CLAYMANIAC MEMBER LOVINGCLAY REPORTED THIS ON THE CRITICAL MASS THREAD AND I'M REPOSTING THIS HERE...

THE RETURN OF CLAY
Current mood: creative

Magical Holiday Tour 2007: Williamsport, PA Christmas Show Confirmed

Clay's return to the Community Arts Center in Williamsport, PA has been confirmed following months of rumblings that Clay was set to play another concert at the venue. Clay was last at the venue during last year's "Symphonic Christmas Tour".

The show is scheduled for December 15 at 7:30 PM EST.

~~~~

Dear Friends,

As the House Manager of the Community Arts Center, I am so pleased to welcome Clay Aiken and his fans back to our beautiful venue. The entire staff of the CAC had such a wonderful experience with not only Mr. Aiken, but with his wonderful Claymates and Claymaniacs last year. I believe that myself and the rest of the staff were moved not only by his talent, but his kind and loving nature. Not only is he an very talented artist, but a gentleman as well!

We really hope to see all of you again at the Community Arts Center on December 15, 2007. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns!

Best Wishes,

Lara Collins Breon

House Manager

WILLIAMSPORT COMMUNITY CENTER MYSPACE
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2007, 07:38:44 AM »

AN EXCELLENT ARTICLE BY BERKELY

enjoy the speculation and the educated guesses --- they are my music industry brain game. 

I'm intrigued by the hints and the teases --- there are many people with colleagues, friends and acquaintances in music, television, publishing, etc., and sometimes one of us hears a little something. I take it, weigh it, take the best and place it on the table with all the other tidbits, another appetizer for the coming meal. 

I love the "If X is the case, then Y could be true and Z would be the result" extrapolations --- it's a slamdunk feeling to get these right, and a harmless airball if they are wrong.

A FIGURE IN THE DISTANCE-IDEAL IDOL
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2007, 08:48:26 AM »

LET'S SEE HOW ATDW IS DOING ACROSS THE COUNTRY... Smile

Daily Mediabase Update:

"Quick Cut Data"
(rolling 7 day total, all spins, all formats), followed by spins to date (total all formats, cumulative).

Here You Come Again - Unidentified format and Station

Here You Come Again Spins to Date - 20

~~~~~~~~

A Thousand Days - 0

A Thousand Days Spins to Date: 887

~~~~~~~~

Without You - 0 AC

Without You Spins to Date: 1304

~~~~~~~~

I Will Carry You - 3 AC

IWCY Spins to Date: 7204

~~~~~~~~

Invisible - 17 AC

Invisible Spins to Date: 128,175
~~~~~~~~

Solitaire - 0 AC

Solitaire Spins To Date: 4398

~~~~~~~~

The Way - 1

The Way Spins to Date: 7596

~~~~~~~~

TITN - 8 AC

TITN Spins to Date: 33,444
~~~~~~~~

BOTW - 0 AC

BOTW Spins to Date: 4,599

~~~~~~~~

THE CLAYBOARD
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2007, 08:56:36 AM »

HERE'S THE UPDATED AMAZON REPORT

In Music

1. Bruce Springsteen
2. Reba Duets
3. Rascal Flatts
4. Foo Fighters
5. Joni Mitchell
6. Mark Knopfler
7. Feist
8. James Blunt
9. Kanye West
10. Jill Scott

41. Carnival Ride

51. Daughtry

91. My December

147. Some Hearts

278. Elliott Yamin

289. Breakaway

1,161. Small Town Girl

1,321. Katharine McPhee

2,537. Fantasia

2,681. Bucky Covington

3,642. Taylor Hicks

8,332. ATDW

10,844. The Return

11,394. MOAM

21,584. MCWL

32,501. The Real Thin

THE CLAYBOARD
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2007, 09:04:18 AM »

YOU CAN SEARCH THROUGH "GOOD SEARCH" ANYTHING FOR CLAY...Angel

GOOD SEARCH
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2007, 10:02:34 AM »

CLAY IS #16 ON LYCOS 50 COUNTDOWN... Smile

LYCOS
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2007, 10:08:27 AM »

WELL, FRESH OFF THE PRESSES IS JEMOCK'S LATEST BLOG!  lmao

IT'S ALSO YOUR DAILY CHUCKLE OF THE DAY!

Wishlist for OFC v.3

I figured while we were all sitting around picking our noses, waiting for Clay to blog about how much money we owe him for new memberships, I'd write down a few ideas for some fanclub features I'd like to see this year.

These are just off the top of my head, ok? Not everything I write down has been completely fleshed out, so to speak. I know that's hard to believe, but deal with it.

ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

TAKING A MOMENT
Mary
Claymaniac

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2007, 02:50:53 PM »

Thanks for the news, Philly.
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2007, 04:12:07 PM »

Thanks for the news, Philly.

You're welcome Mary... Huggles
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print