gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 08:34:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 140
Total: 140

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 [102] Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 124 - REMEMBERING JANET / "CLAYMANIAC2000"  (Read 158807 times)
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #2020 on: October 22, 2007, 03:46:46 PM »

JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT I WAS WRONG!!!! FRANKIE, WHEN I LOOKED AGAIN, IT SAID 5/22/07 INSTEAD OF TONIGHT.

I'M TRULY SORRY I GOT EVERYONE'S HOPES UP. BUT , IT SAID TUESDAY AND I JUST LOOKED AT THE DATE (22) AND I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT FRANKIE WOULD BE ON TOP OF THIS.

OK - MAYBE NEXT TIME I'LL BE RIGHT.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2021 on: October 22, 2007, 03:47:20 PM »

I WOULD HATE TO HEAR HER CONVERSATIONS. MAKES ME UNCOMFORTABLE  RIPA AND JIMMEY TOGETHER. ANYBODY ESLE .FEEL THIS WAY.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Anniebell
Claymaniac

God Bless The USA !

« Reply #2022 on: October 22, 2007, 04:07:53 PM »

wave wave
 Hi Glory
 I don't usually watch the show. I am not a Kelly fan. But I think as the
week goes on Jimmy is going to get pretty tired. And if Jimmy says
something Kelly don't like she will jump all over him. And I don't think
Jimmy will take it. It could get pretty interesting.  Laughing Laughing Laughing
 I wouldn't want to miss that! lmao lmao    They got along ok today.
 yay Carol

In the Cookies of Life
Friends are the Chocolate Chips !! Cookie
Clays Cashew
SuperFan

♥ Clay's Spiffy Gal ♥

« Reply #2023 on: October 22, 2007, 04:19:12 PM »

Hullo one and all. wave How is everyone? Huggles

Tammy, been thinking about you and Ping. Huggles Keeping good thoughts for Ping's test results. Huggles

Boca Mum, good to see ya' back. Huggles Glad you and your mum, and everyone had a grand time.

A fine hullo to everyone I missed (which I know is most Paranoid). wave You're surely not forgotten. Huggles

I kind of skimmed, and lost my train of thought while I was typing, sorry I missed a lot of you. Huggles

I feel better. Still a bit sluggish and stuffy, but I'm not hacking something up every couple minutes now, so it's all good. Laughing Thanks everyone for wishing me well to get better. Huggles

Anyhoo, I wanted to come and say hullo.

Love you all Huggles

Carla

The only kind of nut Clay's not allergic to
I'm so weak to his fedora wearing ways!
Quote of however long: ♥♪"How could you wait another minute? A hug is warmer when you're in it." ♪♥ ~DSIAFCD
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2024 on: October 22, 2007, 04:25:01 PM »

CAROL I HOPE JIMMY WILL LET HER HAVE IT WITH BOTH BARRELS IF SHE OPENS HER BIG MOUTH. I NEVER EVER WATCH HER, DON'T GET ME STARTED CAUSE IT INFUIRATES ME. Laughing

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Anniebell
Claymaniac

God Bless The USA !

« Reply #2025 on: October 22, 2007, 04:33:20 PM »

Glory bigsmile bigsmile
 If anything happens and Jimmy gets the best of her I'll let you know.
 I don't think Kelly's any match for him. No!  Carol

In the Cookies of Life
Bocaqueen
Enthusiastic

Forever Clay's Scarlett

« Reply #2026 on: October 22, 2007, 05:00:12 PM »

http://50.lycos.com/

The Physical Therapy has been helping me sooooo much...I feel so much better.
Marley sbneezed about 5 times as we took our walk tonight...hope he is not sick or getting worse allergies.  His nose runs often, but this is the first time he ever sneezed like this.

What beautiful thoughts about Janet from both Frankie and Prissy.  We will hold Janet in our hearts for forever just as we do all our dearly departed friend's.  I just know those front row center seats are filled by loving Angels enjoying every concert and tour together. Huggles

Frankie....I can't believe I missed your family by a day...would have loved to meet up with thjem if only for a few short moments.  Kaitlyn is going to be thrilled beyond belief.  Those Character meals are so much fun for kids of ALL ages.
I am getting such a luagh over Jack and "Gumbo"...great name BTW.  I will have to go to the PEt Thread and find the fearsome Duo lmao  Thanks for wondering where I was Huggles

Prissy...Your babies are so gorgeous.  They look like they are trained to sit for all of your pictures.
I'm telling you....I still get tired just READING about all the things you do....you are are wonderful person and I admire you so much!!!!!!! Clapping

Betty....Did I read that the Dr. lowered one of your meds and you are feeling better?  I sure hope so.
I have a call on my VoiceMail and it's from the Dr's nurse...I too am getting on of my meds lowered. Wouldn't we ALL love to go to see Clay in Spamalot, but it sure costs mucho $$$$$$$$$. I'm telling you...one of us MUST win the Lottery so that we can treat everyone to see our Clay. Wink
The Grankd Floridian and the Wilderness Lodge were the 1st two places we took Mom....and we also went into the Contemporary and The Boardwalk which the later, wound up to be her favorite.

MamaPepe wave wave wave HOw are you my sweet?  HOw is that darling little boy of yours?  Have you been feeling wee?  I sure do hope so.  I see it's getting cold in your neck of the woods.  *I have missed you Huggles

Kat....You sure have been sick a lot lately....have you gone to the Dr. at all?  Don't make all your surrogate Mama's worry about you Huggles

Tammy....Oh my friend, my heart sure is hurting for you and Joe.  Tears were flowing while I read about porr Ping.  I just know all the prayers are going to allow her to come thru this and be so much better.  Please, hang in there and know that you are being thought of constantly. Huggles

LindaLou...Oh my...this is the weekend for the Baby shower.....you must be so excited.  Isn't it wonderful to have something happy going on in your life?  Is the shower in a home or in a restaurant?  Is it near to you?  I am glad it is before the truly bad weather that will soon be upon the North!!!  Can you believe there is only about 60 some odd days left to this year...yikes....years are flying by way too quickly.  HOw is Mom coming along?  I hope you have had a bit of a break even though it is not nearly enough. Huggles

Rainey....I surely need to catch up with the Adventures of Leopard Woman.  I have been a bit behind and need to make sure you are being too WILD these days lmao  HOw's the family"

SpiffyGirl.....I am gong to wirte you another big long letter.  I am so sorry to hear you are not feeling well either.  too bad you didn't get to the Dr. the day you were supposed to, maybe he would have caught whatever you have, early on.  If you aren't getting any better, maybe you should make an appt.....don't want my honey getting real sick Huggles

Lolita....I also can't wait to see more pictures of your family.  I just love seeing everyones pics...they're so much fun.  Have you been feeling better?  As for Disneyworld...well, I didn't mean EMPTY...but I HAVE seen it far from crowded a few times.  You just have to know the right time to go and since we don't have little one's that you have to wait for them to be out of school, we can pretty much time it right Purple Banana

Cookie Gal...You got my heart all excited...but I had a feeling it was wrong because Jimmy is usually on the results show as I guess you've heard already Laughing  That's OK...we still love ya lmao  HOw is everything?  BTW.....The Dr. is going to lower my Synthyroid tomorrow.  Now, I am confused as to whether this is good or bad...I'm an expert at HYPERthyroid talk, but not HYPO  Laughing

ANGELA....I see you were with all the Hussies again...how wonderful and how lucky you all are.  It's like the Four of us here in Florida...we get to see each other a few times per year.  How is the family doing?

JayneSis.....That was too funny today... you having something to do with Marsh HArbor :lma

Oops...gotta run...DWTS is starting

Keeper of The OCD Prayerlist
Queen of Comforting
------------------------------------
Clay, God has blessed you with a voice of an Angel and everything you are and everything you do, reflects that YOU..... are HIS.... Measure of a Man.
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #2027 on: October 22, 2007, 06:03:49 PM »

Hey Everyone wave
Boca ~ well this is the 1st time this year I have gotten sick the others are just headaches!
Prissy,Glory and everyone ~ wave hey!!!!

Not much here just wide awake!!!! I feel 10 times better than I did this morning!!! I slept alot and took some med and ate some soup so tomorrow i am going back to school!!! yippie!!!!

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #2028 on: October 22, 2007, 07:57:12 PM »

Hey all. Summery time.

Woody-Didn't see you post today. Hope you are ok.

Welcome back Boca.

Glad you and your mom had a fun trip at Disney World. That's great she enjoyed the rides.

Glad the Physical Therapy has been helping you feel better.

Tammy-Praying for Ping to get good results. I'm sorry you couldn't know today. Hope you can get some answers tomorrow. Huggles

Janye-Have fun looking for a pumpkin for Kirk to carve.

Sasha-That's great you have one week lefted of class and good luck on your final.

Welcome Angela.

Congrats to the Red Sox!!!

Welcome Frankie.

That is wonderful Shirl got front row tickets to the Wichita concert and you will finally get to meet!!!

Hope Lewis listens to you about no more chickens. Laughing That's a great pic of Gumbo and Jack together.

Hope that kitty can find a home.

Good luck if you take those Broker classes.

That's sounds so cute about Kaitlyn being at Disney World. Glad her, your son and DIL are having a great time.

That's good you have been getting more rain.

Well said about Janet. I miss her and think about her everyday. So relieved she's not in pain anymore. You know she will have front row seats everynight in heaven to see Clay in Spamalot.

Did you see the 2 outtakes of Clay from the Are You Smarter Then a 5th Grader site? He's so adorable with that girl singing the theme song and I knew the banter between him and Jeff will be funny. Laughing

Prissy- That is cool your friend drove all the way to Alaska and back. Glad you had a good visit.

Glad you got to some rain and hope you can get the cool weather. Krista said it's cold where she is.

Great pic of Shadow and Shady.

Welcome Jerry.

That's really sad that Porter Wagoner has lung cancer.

Thanks for the songs and pics.

Glory-Have a good day with Mary and good luck with the brother tomorrow.

Stay warm.

Rainy-Didn't see you post today.

Hope you had a good day at back at work.

Welcome Linda.

Good luck to the Red Sox in the World Series. Hope they go all the way.

Dudley-That's great you are getting cooler weather in Texas. Enjoy it.

Great pic of your son's plane. Glad you got to spend some time with him at the airshow.

Evelyn-It's no problem. Thanks for explaining. Clay's Myspace and also at Clay's online home site still has the date when Clay was on DWTS with Jimmy Kimmel back in June. You probably mistaked it from being from there. Wish they could take his old appearances down. You never know though if he could be back on there again this year. Would love it. Fingers Crossed The OFC would tell us if he is.

Betty-That's good to hear about the FL weather right now.

Welcome Lolita and nice to see you back.

It's scary about the fires in CA. Hope it's away from where you are. Stay safe.

Sorry you are getting a lot of wind right now and your yard is a mess.

I hear it is a slow time for selling houses right now. We haven't looked for a house yet til someone is interested in ours. Good luck to your BIL selling his house.

Well I thank you for reading them everyday and responding to what I say.

I'm sure we will get lot's of clack from the Neil Sedaka tribute. Wish it could be on TV.

Since I haven't watched the whole season of Season two on AI Rewind, It is fun to watch for me too. Looking forward to January when the singing shows start. That's when we will see Clay every weekend.

Carol-Glad you had a good time babysitting those kids.

Sorry to hear their parents have a gas problem in their house and can't stay home. Hope it can get fixed and they can go home soon.

I'm watching Jimmy co-host with Kelly this week on Regis and Kelly. I like them together Glory. He's done it with her lot's of times. He can handle her. I doubt they will talk about Clay if you are wondering.

Carla-Glad you are feeling a little better.

Kat-I'm sorry you got sick. Glad you are feeling better tonight.

Take it easy when you go back to school tomorrow.

Good for you you are ready to learn but ofcourse by the end of the week you could get a new boy crush. Laughing

It was a tough night on DWTS but most of them did very well. Poor Marie when she fainted. Glad she's ok. Thought Mel was the best out of the women and Cameron was the best out of the guys. It's time for Mark to go.

Thanks for the gorgeous pics of our man Jerry and Meesa.

Prayers are with everyone in CA affected by the fires.

Prayers for Janet's family, Boca and her family, Alli, Thea and Phil, Woody and her hubby and family and Woody's student, Dudley and her family, Tammy's Ping, Meesa's grandmother, Jan's friends, Glory's mom,Monica's Inlaws, JoAnn's mom, Debbie's son, Frankie's DIL's dad and her son's friend, Sasha's nephew, Lindsey's friend, Debi, Kris and her family, anyone getting bad weather and anyone else that needs them.

Everyone have a good Tuesday.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #2029 on: October 22, 2007, 07:59:08 PM »

Goodnight everyone and Sweet Clay Dreams. Baby Dust off to bed Clay dreaming

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Bocaqueen
Enthusiastic

Forever Clay's Scarlett

« Reply #2030 on: October 22, 2007, 08:01:20 PM »

OK...resuming my posts....

What a scare on DWTS....I won't say anything more because of the time difference for some people.

KAt....I thought you had been sick more.  Just headaches are bad enough though.  HAve you ever told the Dr. how often you get them?

Woody.....So, congrats are in store for you....you made it thru your reading/sermon(sorry, the brain isn't functioning 100%)  I do know it occured in Church lmao  Hang in there...your son will be home before you know it.  Just think of me....my daughter is 1300 miles away...ALWAYS!!!!! Cry!  I know...it is still hard on you Huggles  Missed you!

Dudsters.....Wow, that airplane is HUGE.  What great news....you spent an entire day with your son Purple Banana  So good to see you posting more Huggles

Carol......Since your the new kid on the block...I'm going to ask YOU...did these guys behave while Mama was away?  If not, you haven't seen me in action with my paddle...it's a sight to behold lmao

GLORY.....How in the world are you going to start your day so early...and for HIM???????   I know he has been better, but still.....I am proud of your forgiving heart Clapping

Krista...haven't seen you  in ages...is everything ok?

Lori...what exciting news.  I am so happy she found the gown that she loves.  It seems it is always that way...You wind up with the 1st gown you try on no matter how many you try afterwards.  I had asked you a couple of weeks ago but you may have missed it.  My question was whether she is getting married in Florida?  Hope everything else is going well with you Huggles

LoraLynn...and where are you my friend?  How's life treating you these days?  How is your sister doing? I know you must be planning on wirting your opinion on Clay being in Spamalot.  I await the LoraLynn take!!!! Laughing

Heather...so good to see you posting a little...it sure has been awhile.  I sure wish that when you visit your parents it would be closer to your other Mama...ME Cry! 

Happy and Spikee....I know you are taking a puter break, but come on...we miss you too much.  Stop by and say a quick hello Huggles  I am just so thirsty in the morning

JAN.....How are all your BooBoo's doing?  You amaze me constantly....you do so much.  Even if you were in tip top shape, I would be amazed at what you accomplish.  I always pray that God would lift this Fatigue from me so that I could accomplish more with my life. 

JOAnn.....Prissy told us that you and Mom are not considering going to NY either.  BTW, how has Mom been doing these past 2 weeks since last we "chatted"?  I hope the cooler weather will be easier on her.  Have the kids quieted down any?  Sure hope so  Huggles

Kimmy...Long time no see.  HOpe all is well with you Huggles

Michelle....Wow.....you have been one busy gal lately.  Glad you are enjoying yourself a bit.  Any luck in the job search?  It sure has been tough here too.  Craig has been looking for Part Time work and can't even get a job in Blockbuster or the like.

Lindsay.....How did your parents move go?  How did you take it...are you OK?  Doid your parents start their new jobs? Change is difficult to accept, but like everything else...time makes it better Huggles

Marilyn....what, you can't fit 50-60-70 Claymanics in your house?  lmao  HOw is everything going with the commute and the new job?  How is Christopher doing with the Taxi job?  You haven't mentioned your other son lately...is he dong well?  How are all your aches and pains this week?

Meesa....How honey...how are you?  How is Grandma doing?  When is your Christmas concert and are you even thinking about going to NY?

Sasha.....Glad to hear that your classes are amost over...bet you can't wait.  Are you ready for the cold weather?  Bundle up honey...get out those thermals Laughing  I am enjoying seeing your blends once again Huggles

Bozena....Come on out of lurkdom   Hope you are well Huggles

Geraldine....How is your arm doing?  Did you say your garden is almost finished for the season?  All that work and it's over in such a short time.

Tiffany....Thank you for your wonderful summeries.  How are you doing?  You always bring some new info on Clay.....how do you find out about all these things? Huggles

Shannon....I am so happy to see some nice long posts from you.  for so long you didn't have any time to write more than a line or two.  Glad to know that Gypsie has been doing better.  Things sound crazy at your job.  It is hard being friend's with co-workers...always somebody saying something about someone

Helllooooo Jerry.....How are you my friend?  How's your family and especially your brother?

Also...thinking of Clandy,  Cindy, MamDev, Pamela, Alli, Kimmy, Sara, Philly, Monica, Debbie and last but NOT least..WORDY!!!!!  xoxoxoxox

Well...goodnight and see ya'll tomorrow wave

Keeper of The OCD Prayerlist
Queen of Comforting
------------------------------------
Clay, God has blessed you with a voice of an Angel and everything you are and everything you do, reflects that YOU..... are HIS.... Measure of a Man.
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #2031 on: October 22, 2007, 08:04:56 PM »

Tiffany ~ Yeah just a headcold..well it all started on thursday when my throat was sore and by today just hit me! lol
I will take it easy very easy!!!...hahahahha your so funny!! Laughing ..maybe not but you never know!! Wink Wink
have a good night and sweet clay dreams Huggles

MamaBoca ~ No just headaches! Yeah they are......um no I haven't been to the Dr's in like forever! lol
have a good night!!!

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #2032 on: October 22, 2007, 08:22:13 PM »

wave

Coming in to say Good Night!

Tiffany - I did post the 5th Grader site in the ANN this morning, but the links to the Clay videos were not working when I posted - I hope they got them working today! I'll have to go see.............................

Carol - I am tempted to watch Jimmy Kimmel tonight to see if she says anything about Our Honey - I bet Jimmy won't say anything to her about Clay, though, since he has to work with her all week - as Glory said - I could say more about her, but I won't!!!!!

Meesa - Shirl is beyond excited - I am going to pay her preparty money by PayPal, then she is going to send me a check. We are praying that Wichita does not have an early snow! We are both wondering how cold it will be, since we don't really have winter coats!

Boca - Lewis, Robin, and Kaitlyn are staying in a Walt Disney resort that is made to look like New Orleans - or like New Orleans was before Katrina - I wish you could have met them!

Carla and Kat - feel better soon!  Huggles Huggles

Evelyn - I wish you had been right about Clay and DWTS - hope he can be on again - and I especially hope he can sing on DWTS someday!

Good Night, everybody  Sweet  Clay dreaming

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #2033 on: October 22, 2007, 09:11:12 PM »

MamaB - I'm doing pretty good. My roof was finally done last week. Just in time before a cold front came thru. Grandma is doing okay. Her tests came back negative for reccurance of myeloma so we're pretty happy! She is having problems with muscle pain so they are switching her cholesterol meds. I am thinking about going to NY. I've never been there and Marilyn said she'd take Beverly and I around if we'd like to visit. Of course we'd see Clay too.  Smile

Frankie - Great! I wouldn't worry about snow. Other than that weird storm we got on Clay's birthday last year, the majority of the snow comes in late January to early/mid February. It will probably be chilly though, so I would plan on it being in the 40s or 50s at night. I'll keep you updated on the weather though.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Anniebell
Claymaniac

God Bless The USA !

« Reply #2034 on: October 23, 2007, 12:50:56 AM »

Hi Boca wave wave wave
 Nice to have you back !  Sounds like your Mom's first vacation was a thrill of a
 lifetime for her ! Glad you all had such a nice time.  All the kids behaved.
 Little   Angel  Angel  Angel   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing    I think they were scared of
 the "Paddle"  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing    That kept them in line!  Wink

It's getting about that time~              off to bed Clay dreaming
  Huggles
  Carol

In the Cookies of Life
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #2035 on: October 23, 2007, 01:37:24 AM »

wave Carol, our late night friend!!!  Huggles

Have you been to bed yet???

I just started a new session - Session 125, so please post over there as I am closing this one up.  If you would like, just copy your posts and re-post them over there.  Most people come back and read the end of the last session though.  If you need help, let me know.
Woodstock X124

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 [102] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx