gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:58:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 442
Total: 442

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 [102] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #29 :: Home of the DIESELS (Rated R)  (Read 249689 times)
claydevotee
« Reply #2020 on: October 25, 2007, 06:12:10 PM »

10 minutes into GA and it's already  Flame

big fan

Going to make some dinner for Al and I~~~fajita wraps coming up, neither of us have eaten  will try to stop back in a bit

Speaking of hot, fajita wraps sound yummy!  Yikes I'm talking about food a lot tonight!   Paranoid  Enjoy, SHARON!
caromiller
Enthusiastic

Clay's Official Christmas Elf (he said so!)

« Reply #2021 on: October 25, 2007, 06:20:10 PM »

Well, I read up on everyone's stories and my prayers are with you all.  My daughter and I already played for little Kennedy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BECKY!

I can do all things through he who strengthens me
mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #2022 on: October 25, 2007, 06:23:28 PM »

Can I ask what her name is?  Sometimes I think God must laugh at me when I pray for people whose names I don't know.  I know he knows who I am talking about though.

Her name is Sharon.

Thanx!

"Keeper of those mesmerizing green eyes."  (as long as there's no guyliner)
caromiller
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2023 on: October 25, 2007, 06:23:55 PM »

I am feeling a little bummed.  I feel like I shouldn't have bought the tickets to Kazoo.  I haven't had any response at all to the extra ticket, a potential roomie, or someone to drive up with.  I really hate driving that far by myself.  I always get nervous I will fall asleep.  I know everyone's rooms are full.  People have told me.  I guess I was spoiled because I have always had good luck in the past. 

Do you guys know ANYONE who may need an extra passenger or who needs a ride?  Any extra spots in a room?  I promise not to eat anything gassy!

caromiller
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2024 on: October 25, 2007, 06:25:41 PM »

Also, my daughter has been bugging the CRAP out of me to go to the concert.  I try to tell her that it isn't an appropriate place for an 11 year old, (yes, I mean you wild women), but she doesn't believe me. 

Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #2025 on: October 25, 2007, 06:34:52 PM »

wave Carolyn & Marilyn!

Marilyn - Thank you.  I will be sure to keep Sharon in my prayers!

Carolyn - I hope you find a roomie.  I wish it could be me....even if you did eat something gassy I would just bring some nose plugs! Huggles

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #2026 on: October 25, 2007, 06:47:08 PM »

Man Thea, DQ sounds good for dessert, too bad they closed 45 minutes ago

Also, my daughter has been bugging the CRAP out of me to go to the concert.  I try to tell her that it isn't an appropriate place for an 11 year old, (yes, I mean you wild women), but she doesn't believe me. 

Carolyn~~~~not us Paranoid Laughing blush
Carolyn, someone will turn up to drive with, and to room with just watch~~~I'll wiggle my nose like I dream of Jeannie Laughing just trying to help Paranoid

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #2027 on: October 25, 2007, 06:52:41 PM »

Off to bed, need to get my butt up and to Curves in the morning, and then see Woody for lunch, I haven't seen him since Tuesday Huggles hope he'll eat a little better for me tomorrow Fingers Crossed Yes!

Sweet or swet dreams to all and to all a goodnight~~~love you to bits my special friends Huggles Baby Dust Baby Dust off to bed Clay dreaming

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #2028 on: October 25, 2007, 06:57:48 PM »

wave RTM friends!!!!!
How is everyone???  I see you are in need of a new home...so I'll be happy to provide one for you!!!
R/L has been very busy and complicated right now.     Haven't been able to keep up with all that I wish I could.
I see there are some prayers needed here as well, and will be happy to add them to my list.   
Join in the new digs in just at few.....Try not to leave this one too messy.   Laughing  You guys have a reputation, you know.   lmao
Woodstock

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #2029 on: October 25, 2007, 07:09:48 PM »

Mafia House #30 is up and running!!!  PLEASE be (NOT so) good!!!  Wink
Woodstock

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 [102] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx