gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 08:12:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 157
Total: 157

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 102 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #29 :: Home of the DIESELS (Rated R)  (Read 250484 times)
caromiller
Enthusiastic

Clay's Official Christmas Elf (he said so!)

« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2007, 07:56:16 PM »

Night, night all

Bill has a decision to make.  He is supposed to go before the school board tomorrow night and explain his case and request that they pay our health benefits since he is unable to work do to his injury.  Today the union called him up and said his work would pay for 6 months of health insurance but then no more. He is trying to find out more details as he doesn't know which decision to make.

I can do all things through he who strengthens me
caromiller
Enthusiastic

« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2007, 08:57:48 PM »

Hellooooo?

caromiller
Enthusiastic

« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2007, 03:55:46 AM »

TK and TR?  Wow!

Well!  Good morning!

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2007, 04:54:52 AM »

Good morning everyone!   wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2007, 05:37:45 AM »

Good morning everyone - Sharon - Shirley - which one is making breakfast? I've made some tea, but sure would like breakfast.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2007, 05:54:43 AM »

Good Morning!

I'm early here!  I will be back later for breakfast!

wave Evelyn and Meesa!

That indeed was Lady C, Kris, in yesterday's pictures from Down Memory Lane.

Now, who is this Claymaniac?  She does post on the OCD, usually in the mornings.

I'm not sure many of the RTM ladies will know who this is, but if you post on the OCD also, you might guess.  Of course, you can always go to Down Memory Lane in Member's Corner to find out! Wink

Hint
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
She really knows her grammar!!

I hope everyone has a great day!
Hugs,
Prissy

Just one more time for my new favorite cartoon!!! ROFLMAO

I love chocolate

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2007, 05:55:36 AM »

Hang on Evelyn I'm in the kitchen, computer way to slow this morning

COFFEE is ready and Evelyn has made the tea for everyone.  THere is Herbal tea to along with Columbian, Irish Creme, Hazelnut and French Vanilla coffee.   lotsa coffee lotsa coffee lotsa coffee

I have fixed Western Omelets, a bowl of sliced oranges and bananas, English muffins and corn meal muffins and there is honey on the table with fresh strawberry jam.  A nice glass of frosted fresh squeezed orange juice and fresh tomato juice is waiting also. 

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2007, 06:03:56 AM »

PRISSY, good morning, you can come back as breakfast is ready!!!!

MEESA, thanks for the wonderful breakfast picture to start our day!!!  Have a good one.

PHILLY, where are you.  I remember the wonderful breakfast spreads you use to give the OCD, they were wonderful.  Huggles

SHARON, are you gone today?  If so I hope sales are wonderful!!!!!!   Huggles

GOOD MORNING to everyone, hope you all have a good day today!!!!!!!!!

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2007, 06:05:58 AM »

Pepe,

Thanks for breakfast!    Have a great day!

Hugs,
Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2007, 06:14:24 AM »

Good morning in our shiny new house.  Hi Meesa and Carolyn. Guess we beat Shirley today -she must still be exhausted from babysitting Preston. Hate it when they cry like that and there is no apparent reason.  Hope you're recovering grandma.

Bozena, Miss Lillie is just beautiful. She also reminds me of my Sassy who has been gone now for over 10 years - wow, how time flies. My Sassy had shorter hair but the same gorgeous face and not quite as 'big' as Miss Lillie. Your home looks very lovely.

The weather is just beautiful here in NW Ohio - summer is back (wish it would stay). Hope it's as nice where you are. Got to get to work so I can enjoy some of it this afternoon after my doctor's appt - just a regular checkup with my pulmonologist this afternoon. That means I have to get cracking so I can get out of here on time.

Hi to all and have a great day!

Brenda

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know  peace." - Jimi Hendrix
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2007, 06:58:28 AM »

Hi Brenda, hope you get a great doctor's report today!

Morning Shirley and Prissy!  My favorite western omelet, yum!  Prissy, I have no idea who that little girl is in the picture, but what a sweet profile she has!

Meesa, that picture today...... Thud! Thud!  What a way to start the day!

Off to exercise with Clay!
bigsmile

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2007, 07:01:53 AM »

BRENDA, hi sweetie!!!  Didn't you see my post above yours, I fixed your French Vanilla coffee and your breakfast hurry and eat before you go to the doctors!!!  DEBI, sent me a pm saying they went thru the crying with her grandaughter so that made me feel some better.  Have a good day sweetie.  Huggles

DEBI, thanks for the pm I forwarded it over to my son so he knows that is normal for some babies.  Preston was so good for the first three weeks we thought we were truly blessed  Laughing and than everything changed.    I talked to my son this morning and Preston was still fussy all night.  I would think he would have been exhausted.  They did enjoy the dinner I fixed for them though so that was good. The picture and card was amazing thank you again.

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2007, 07:03:42 AM »

Ooops, I wanted to help decorate the new house!  How about some heat?? Flame Flame Flame hot hot hot

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2007, 07:07:36 AM »

Shirley, is the baby on formula or being breast-fed?  Sometimes the formula can disagree with a baby's system, or he could be allergic.  If it goes on for very long, the doctor may want to change the formula.

ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S CLAYNADIAN GIRL !!!

« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2007, 07:35:15 AM »

Morning everyone.

Shirley, is the baby on formula or being breast-fed?  Sometimes the formula can disagree with a baby's system, or he could be allergic.  If it goes on for very long, the doctor may want to change the formula.

Good advice Karen.  And thanks for the  HOT pics this morning. I may have to change my avi ti the " tongue " pic 

Shirley, my Tori cried for the first 6 months of her life. If she wold have been my first, I probably wouldn't have had a second !!! hypnotic hypnotic She was terribly and the pediatrician diagnosed her as " colic " so there was nothing I could do. It was extremely hard. But some babies just cry to cry. Yes it is hard, I know how you feel. But the formula is a goof d thing to look into if she isn't breastfeeding, but she is is, she may change her eating habits b/c that could be a reason as well. Huggles Huggles

Morning Brenda. I hope things go well at the doctors. Please let us know.  Huggles

Morning Prissy, no idea who that is.

Caromiller, good luck with the board. What a rotten situation.

Morning Evelyn, how are you today ?? Don't work to hard.

My puter is running soo slow 

Prayer request.........
Remember my friend whose little girl got cancer, well here is a part of the e-mail he sent me, she is having major surgery tomorrow and could really use all the prayers they can get.--------  She is only 6 years old.

We knew that the tumor had grown out of her bone and into her muscle. Well the chemo and PRAYERS have worked because the tumor in her muscle is all gone!!! But there is so much of the dead muscle now that they are going to have to remove a lot of that muscle. They are also going to have to remove her fibula bone from her leg and use that to help rebuild her arm. They cannot use the prosthesis they had planned because of the muscle damage if they would use it Morgan would never have been able to raise her arm enough to even brush her hair. With her being right handed that is not a option now.

So Morgan is going to be in a wheel chair for a while. They also have to harvest a vein and a nerve from her leg.

They need to do this to supply blood to her new rebuilt arm. In this type of surgery Morgan is going to have her surgery arm shorter than her left arm as she grows up. In about 4-5 years Morgan is going to need another surgery to lengthen her arm so that it catches up with her left arm and then again possibly when she is done growing at around 16 years old.

Morgan will be in intensive care unit for a few days then moved to a room. She should be in the hospital for about 20 days. This would include starting chemo back up in two weeks from this Friday.

Michele and I ask that you all please say a prayer for Morgan and please keep the continuing prays going for her. We would like to thank every one for their continue prayers and support also. It is truly amazing to see those prayers work!!

It is heartbreaking but looks kinda positive.

Thanks everyone.  Huggles

Of to do some laundry, groceries and b-day shopping, Tori has a party tomorrow.

TTYL !!! wave

Baby Dust I Close My Eyes and I Breath You In Baby Dust

UNCONDITIONAL
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2007, 08:25:48 AM »

Chrisie....Little Morgan will remain in my prayers....it's so heartbreaking when the little ones must suffer so...But thank God be the knowledge and the surgeons hand to be able to preform such surgery to allow this little one to a more positive status...
 Huggles
claydevotee
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2007, 09:26:24 AM »

Chrisie....Little Morgan will remain in my prayers....it's so heartbreaking when the little ones must suffer so...But thank God be the knowledge and the surgeons hand to be able to preform such surgery to allow this little one to a more positive status...

That is my prayer, as well, DEBI.  It is so heartbreaking for both the parents and little Morgan, I have no doubt.  I'm sure her parents would gladly go through this themselves in order to spare their little girl all of that pain and agony.

I'm stressed out today.  Just lots of things. One major issue is that  I have to start up my church choir this coming Sunday, and I absolutely don't feel ready.  In addition to all of the work selecting and assembling the music into their folders, I just don't have the joy and enthusiasm in my heart right now to be an effective leader.  I just feel whipped right now, although I know this is a natural consequence of having gone through major life "changes" this past year or so.  But I know that with help from above I'll somehow muster up what I need to get the job done!  I have faith that this will only be temporary and that I will come out stronger and better because of it. 

I took KAREN'S and other's advice on the lifting.  Thank you, ladies.  Huggles  We're going to have the water softener company  deliver and pour the salt for the time being.  It's definitely worth the $$ in order to avoid back pain/injury and more aggravation.

Have  a happy day, ladies.  The weather is beautiful here!  The birds are singing and now that I have all of my fall mums planted the house looks just beautiful!

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2007, 10:22:26 AM »

KAREN and CHRISIE, thanks so much for the advice and trying to come to my rescue.  No she is not breast feeding and Preston is on Similac formula.  He has never spit up and is gaining weight like crazy so I thought the formula agreed with him. 

CHRISIE I read about Morgan and bless her heart what she is going thru and here we complain about little things.  My heart breaks for little children that suffer so.  I will surely lift Morgan up in prayer!!! 

Just came in the house and I am sweating like mad!!  Warmer than I thought.  I was raking the Canadian peat moss off my flower beds and transplanting some roses that didn't do anything this summer they just sat there.  My problem is the sand here and the shade.  But I keep trying!  I took a quick shower and now going to have a cup of coffee, just made a fresh pot, and sit down and look at cookbooks.  I need to go grocery shopping tomorrow and want a few new meals.  Seems like I always cook the same things and we are getting bored and need something to wet our appetities.

ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S CLAYNADIAN GIRL !!!

« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2007, 11:26:11 AM »

Well Pepe, I feel the same way. Always cooking the same thing so today I went to a new grocery store to what news things I could find, not much, just different junk food  bigsmile
But you relax now nd enjoy that coffee Huggles

Thanks everyone for the prayers for Morgan. I just can't imagine what she is going through and her parents. hypnotic hypnotic She is a brave little girl.

It is a beautiful day here too, warmer that I thought as well. Tomorrow the kids don't have school and we were invited to go swimming... swimming in Sept.... LOVE IT !!! Purple Banana

Off to go pick them up and then there is an open house at theschool, meet the teachers and find out what they will be learning allyear.

See ya's later !! wave

Baby Dust I Close My Eyes and I Breath You In Baby Dust

UNCONDITIONAL
karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2007, 02:35:24 PM »

Chrisie, my heart breaks for this little girl and her family.  What an ordeal this is going to be.  I hope and pray for the best possible result, and that she will be able to have a long and happy life.

Thea, sounds like you need a hug.   Life can sure be overwhelming at times, and especially with what you have been through this year.  Couldn't they get someone else to do the choir this year?  Give yourself a break!  Sounds like you have more than put in your time for your church! 

I'm glad you have contacted the water softener company!  Now I won't worry so much! Wink

gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 102 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx