gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:54:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 291
Total: 291

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #29 :: Home of the DIESELS (Rated R)  (Read 250633 times)
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #1980 on: October 25, 2007, 06:27:11 AM »

Mornin!

My other mornin post went POOF...

guess the "crappy post fairy" came in and took it to the compost "post" pile!

Try it again!

Happy Birthday Becky!!! Happy Birthday

We wanna watch you unwrap your presents!
Start with this....

gotta run this mornin... 

Have a Day everyone!

Oh Bozena...?!!   uncle has decided to let me pick the hotel afterall for NY since he'll only be there one night and we'll be staying longer.
Like I know anything about NY hotels! Gotta find something where Miss Scarlett won't have to do too much walkin...any ideas for me to look into? We're gonna need 2 rooms too so preferably NOT a Trump-like accomodation. Laughing
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1981 on: October 25, 2007, 06:43:48 AM »

BECKY, first of all I  have to wish you a  .  Today is your day!!!  Talk about food all you want I love the subject!!  I love eating at the WIllow Tree in the summer.  We eat out on the patio and watch the golfers.  My favorite thing to do.  So glad you seem to be feeling better!

BOZENA, just loved those pictures of me in bed reading you posted last night.  You always give me a chuckle.  Enjoy your time with your friend and please take Evelyn's advice.  Huggles

CINDY, saying a prayer for you today little one!!  Please come and talk to us and don't stay away so long.  I promise I won't preach anymore about working to hard and your blood pressure!!!   Huggles

CHRISIE, so glad you have found your way home to us.  Food I want to hear about the food!!!!  Can't wait to see the pictures.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1982 on: October 25, 2007, 06:51:52 AM »

BETH my sweet, as busy as you are and you got up again to fix breakfast for us!!  What a treat for us!!  Huggles I just got in the house after taking Pepe for his walk and feeding my little animals outside.  The deer and fawns were really hungry last night they cleaned everything up.  We have a set of twin fawns with their spots still on them and hoping they fatten up before winter hits.  Please tell Nathan I bet he will make a great Storm Trooper and would love to see the pictures of the kids.

MEESA, thank you my sweet for the wonderful breakfast picture.  Hope your grandma is doing better.  Huggles

DEBI, come talk to us!  I know you have a lot on your mind and a burden on your heart.  Did you go to the oncologist yet (sp) I didn't write your appointment down on my calendar but have been thinking of you.  Huggles

MARILYN, you don't post often but I sure do love it when you do!   Laughing

THEA, love your energetic posts you have been posting.  How is it going with the Christmas music?

BRENDA, how are you feeling?  I like the cooler weather but can't take the strong north winds we have been having.  Are you still going to Disney Land????

ANN, where are you and what have you been up to?

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1983 on: October 25, 2007, 06:54:53 AM »

MORNING MISS KIM just saw your post!!! Have a good day!

ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S CLAYNADIAN GIRL !!!

« Reply #1984 on: October 25, 2007, 07:34:27 AM »

Good morning  wave

Beth, thanks for all the choices for coffee this morning  Huggles

Pepe, the food of course was amazing. My friend took alot of pics of the food carvings, so I will show you when I get them. theywere truly works of art. But now I need to lose 10 lbs !!!!! but it was well worth it.

I have ALOT to get done today. Fabians family are all coming early tomorrow b/c we have a 40th wedding anniversary party to go to. So I need to get some food, get all the bedding together and make sure it is all clean and if I have time, try to find something new to wear. It is a fancy occasion.

My puter isn't working for whatever reason, so I'm on the kids so i can't post any pics yet.

But Becky, I wanted to wish you a very very happy birthday .... off to your b-day thread.  wave

Have a great day everyone.

Baby Dust I Close My Eyes and I Breath You In Baby Dust

UNCONDITIONAL
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S CLAYNADIAN GIRL !!!

« Reply #1985 on: October 25, 2007, 07:36:26 AM »

Cindy, Huggles let us know when you can how things went for you. I'm having my first mammogram on Monday and I'm scared to death. Take comfort in Thea's words. I'll be thinking of you. Huggles Huggles Huggles

Baby Dust I Close My Eyes and I Breath You In Baby Dust

UNCONDITIONAL
claydevotee
« Reply #1986 on: October 25, 2007, 08:14:47 AM »

Hi ladies!

This has to be quick.  I have to jump into the shower.  Hair coloring/partial highlights/slight hair trim appt. at noon today.  The salon is 30 minutes away, so I have to scoot.

CHRISIE, so glad to have you up and running again here!  Sorry your 'puters not working well.  Don't worry about the weight gain.  The lbs. will roll off as you settle back into your busy routine.  Glad you had a wonderful time.

PEPE, believe me, my posts may sound "energetic" but I'm not feeling that way these days.  I just run on nervous energy, as there is so much to get done!  Have a good day, my dear friend.   Huggles

CINDY, I am thinking and praying for you that all will be well with your diagnostic mammogram.  BETH is right about caffeine creating extra lumps in your breast...I believe the term for this condition is "fibrocystic disease".  I don't believe having this makes you any more susceptible to getting breast cancer.  No connection, to the best of my knowledge.

BECKY, our dear birthday girl,  Happy Birthday Big Hug! to you, sweet lady!  I promise to post on your birthday thread later on today!!!

Love to each and every one of my dear Sistah Peeps!

Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1987 on: October 25, 2007, 09:00:58 AM »

I'm back from running errands, but wanted to stop by and wish our birthday girl a happy birthday.

O-H! B-E-C-K-Y!!!

Music Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Music

Birthday Cake! Birthday Cake! Birthday Cake!

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #1988 on: October 25, 2007, 09:09:39 AM »

BECKY -  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE 4TH MUSKETEER! HUGS AND KISSES!

This guy says from him, too!    

Love you,

Brenda

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know  peace." - Jimi Hendrix
bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #1989 on: October 25, 2007, 09:18:15 AM »

Good morning all  - well really I guess I should say good afternoon.

Cindy, don't worry until you have to - most likely it is nothing. Most of us, I'm sure, have had that dreaded recall and it turned out to be nothing about which you need to worry. Am keeping you close to my heart and prayers until you hear for sure.

Am on the run as usual - haven't gotten a lick of work done in days (that flu shot really knocked me for a loop - hope yours does do the same Thea). I also have to take Emily to her rehearsal tonight (she goes almost every night now so I am going to help out in that department).

Yep, am still going to Disney - we are trying to decide which house to rent at this point but have our tickets and the van rented - going to be fun. Am spending way too much time looking at rental houses though, I must admit. Between rental houses in Florida and hotels, etc. in NY have been quite busy - we are planning our NY trip as well. We have pretty much decided to stay a couple of days longer as well since Mary, Becky and Ann have never been to the Big Apple.  Marilyn visited a couple of times when I lived there but that was years ago and it has been a few years since I have been back myself. There is a lot to see and catch up on. I'm getting rather excited about the trip - mostly because we will be together again. We are going to have a great time.

Welcome home, Chrisie - can't wait to see your pics.

Love to all,

Brenda

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know  peace." - Jimi Hendrix
mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #1990 on: October 25, 2007, 09:58:05 AM »

H A P P Y  B I R T H D A Y  B E C K Y ! ! !

Happy Birthday Music Birthday Cake! blow candle

Since "someone" stole my usual BD present --  -- I guess I'll have to start a new tradition....hmmm...

So...pop each bubble slowly!   ----->     

There!  I even put a bow on it for you!   Wink

"Keeper of those mesmerizing green eyes."  (as long as there's no guyliner)
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #1991 on: October 25, 2007, 10:20:46 AM »

WHO stole your usual birthday present Marilyn?

Dang Clay- bow- smiley- icon- thingie THIEF.

bigsmile

Sowwy!

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1992 on: October 25, 2007, 12:53:28 PM »

I'm home, another really good day of sales yeah for me Purple Banana Purple Banana Oh I needed that.
I'm celebrating with a glass of red, and some jalapeno peanuts bigsmile Laughing
Having a family meeting tonight, with all the sibs and Mom, just to get some idea of where Mom is at with respects to being at home alone, maybe getting lifeline etc. and to have some hard conversation about final wishes being acted upon for Dad.  There are some things needing doing, and I think I'm the only one strong enough to bring the subject up, and ask for help in seeing it done.  Mom will not enjoy this conversation, but it needs doing, soon.

Hope Becky is having a wonderful BIRTHDAY Purple Banana

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1993 on: October 25, 2007, 12:56:24 PM »

B. so glad you're taking some extra time in NY with the gang, you guys will have a blast Wink
If we move to a new home tonight, please have Evelyn leave a trail of her wonderful cookies for me bigsmile

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1994 on: October 25, 2007, 02:35:13 PM »

Off to have the family meeting, I'm dreading this night, you never think you'll have this conversation, it's always down the road, pretty awful feeling when you need to finally do it, and you realize how precious this time on earth is.

Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #1995 on: October 25, 2007, 02:41:12 PM »

Good evening my RTM Sistahs!

Shirley, Brenda, Thea, Chrisie, Sharon and Beth - Thank you all for your prayers today.  The RTM'ers must have an in with the man upstairs.....all is well in the ta-ta department!  It was a VERY emotional and scary afternoon.  First they showed me the lump then they did the second mammogram.  After the doctor looked at the second mammogram he wanted me to stay for an ultrasound.  I was Cry! like a baby I was so scared.  The thought of waiting to find out if my whole world was going to change in 10 minutes was the scariest thing I have ever gone through.  At the end of the ultrasound they stuck me with some pins or something and then took another mammogram.  I waited while the doctors looked at all the tests and then they gave me the wonderful news that it was a cyst.  I don't have to go back until next year. 

Thea - All I can say is God Bless you and every other cancer survivor that has beaten this dreadful disease and gone through the unimaginable and unthinkable.   I felt my life flashing before me today and feel like I have been given a new lease on life.  I never pray for myself but I sure started today and I was sure to thank God personally and pretty loudly as I walked out of that room today. Huggles

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #1996 on: October 25, 2007, 02:44:44 PM »

Off to have the family meeting, I'm dreading this night, you never think you'll have this conversation, it's always down the road, pretty awful feeling when you need to finally do it, and you realize how precious this time on earth is.

Sharon - I haven't had the chance to read back yet, but it looks like you are heading out to have a meeting about Woody.  I know this is not easy for you.  I know you have his best interests at heart and will make sure that whatever needs to be done will be done in a way that makes this as easy as possible for him.  Love 'ya! Huggles

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1997 on: October 25, 2007, 02:50:04 PM »

Cindy   yay

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #1998 on: October 25, 2007, 02:55:10 PM »

Thanks Beth!! Big Hug! 

mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #1999 on: October 25, 2007, 03:26:31 PM »

Cindy....         That's GREAT news!

Now it's our turn (Brenda and I) to ask for prayers.  We told you a few months back about our niece who had a double mastectomy because of cancer.  Tuesday morning, she had her thyroid removed because of a growth on it (they didn't want to take any chances).  Today, the doctor told her that her thyroid was cancerous with papillary carcinoma.  She has to meet with the Dr again on Monday, so please, please keep her in your prayers.  She's only in her 40's and has a special needs son.  She also takes care of her mother-in-law who is suffering from Alzheimer's, so she definitely has her plate over full.

Anyway...please keep her in your prayers....and thank you SO much!

"Keeper of those mesmerizing green eyes."  (as long as there's no guyliner)
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx