gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 01:43:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 267
Total: 267

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #29 :: Home of the DIESELS (Rated R)  (Read 250636 times)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1960 on: October 24, 2007, 05:51:13 PM »

GOODNIGHT SHARON
HAPPY CLAY DREAMS

wiggle explode

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #1961 on: October 24, 2007, 05:51:49 PM »

Laugh Laugh Laugh

I read Marilyns quote to ma...

and she says...

"Oh wait...Scarlett lived in the south.

She wasn't cold."
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1962 on: October 24, 2007, 05:52:51 PM »

Laugh Laugh Laugh

I read Marilyns quote to ma...

and she says...

"Oh wait...Scarlett lived in the south.

She wasn't cold."

Like I said, I'm not messin' with Betty Naughty Naughty Laughing

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #1963 on: October 24, 2007, 06:14:50 PM »

Hi everyone - Just got back from the pizza shop and I'm going to relax and read for a while.

Bozena - Don't fool around with that low oxygen level. Get up  - move around and walk around the block. Maybe when your friend comes down , you can both walk.

See you all tomorrow.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #1964 on: October 24, 2007, 06:19:03 PM »

NOW Scarlett said "As God is my witness, I shall never be COLD and hungry again"

Right after puking (oh, wait...nooo!  Ladies don't do the p word.) swooning and losing her air lunch ...with fist in air....

Scarlett: "As God is my witness, as God is my witness, they're not going to lick me! I'm going to live through this and when it's all over, I'll never be hungry again! No, nor any of my folk. If I have to lie, steal, cheat, or kill! As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again!"

So, I guess -- out there somewhere -- she's still cold.   rofl

Mar~~~ Not Worthy rofl Laugh

Yeah, what she said.  lmao lmao lmao

GOODNIGHT EVERYONE

GOODNIGHT SHIRLEY

Amen to that, Bozena.

Hey, I'm going to talk about food.  wow  Jim took me out to dinner tonight and I had Fresh spinach, with fresh sliced mushrooms, pine nuts, sprinkled with Feta cheese and hickory smoked bacon. The entree was Salmon Olympia...fresh filet of North Atlantic salmon topped with sweet dill sauce and Japanese bread crumbs then baked to perfection. There, you will probably never "hear" me talk about food again.  Wink  Jim had Bourbon BBQ Angus Sirloin. It was all very good.  Smile  It sure beats my usual fare.  Laughing
(Shirley, we went to the Willow Tree in West Branch.)

Evelyn, glad your finger is better.

Sharon   Huggles  Will you enjoy babysitting as much as you enjoyed the stir fry???  I have to go to Lansing tomorrow so I can get the girls off to school and daycare Friday morning and pick Madisen up after school. She has a half day and her dad and Peapaw will be on their way to the UP for a long weekend.

Thea, sweety, you haven't come down from your rock concert yet, have you? You need to schedule one a month, ya hear?  ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

Good night y'all. Pleasant dreams.

Um, shall we leave the light on for Chrisie and Ann for when they get home tonight???

ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S CLAYNADIAN GIRL !!!

« Reply #1965 on: October 24, 2007, 06:59:18 PM »

wave

I'm home. Thanks for leaving the porchlight on for me. bigsmile

Had a great time despite bad weather. It rained alot but still enjoyed swimming in the warm rain on the boat. I have some funny pics to post when I get them d/l off the camera...... you all will laugh hard at one of them. Think  RED THONG !!!

Still trying to catch up on sleep. So I am off to bed now. I hope all is well with everyone. If I can get a review on things important, that would be great. Huggles

Talk to you all in the morning.

Nite

Baby Dust I Close My Eyes and I Breath You In Baby Dust

UNCONDITIONAL
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #1966 on: October 24, 2007, 07:11:16 PM »

wave my RTM friends! Huggles

I actually have a few minutes so I will at least try to catch up on the day and check up on you all!

Yesterday I got a bit of frightening news...the radiologist called me and asked me to come in for a diagnostic mammogram tomorrow.  They found something in my right breast that they want to take a closer look at.  They told me not to panic...but of course I am panicking.  Luckily they can take me tomorrow before I go up to CT for 10 days next Wednesday.  I will keep you guys updated.

Well...I'm going to read back a little.  I hope to see some hot pics...happiness and excitement around here! 

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #1967 on: October 24, 2007, 07:15:20 PM »

Oooh oooh...I better drop this off over here too!  wave Cindy!

Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #1968 on: October 24, 2007, 07:26:03 PM »

wave Kim!

Thanks for the pic!  I needed one of those BADLY!!! How's it going?  I am just reading back a little....I'm half way through baaaad Betty's Scarlett O'Hara impression!

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #1969 on: October 24, 2007, 07:34:28 PM »

Goin good here ..thanks Cindy!

Yah...ma was in rare form tonight!

Are you goin to NYC at all?

claydevotee
« Reply #1970 on: October 24, 2007, 07:34:56 PM »

Before I shut down for the night.

CHRISIE, welcome back!   You were missed here----a lot!!!!   Huggles

Yesterday I got a bit of frightening news...the radiologist called me and asked me to come in for a diagnostic mammogram tomorrow.  They found something in my right breast that they want to take a closer look at.  They told me not to panic...but of course I am panicking.  Luckily they can take me tomorrow before I go up to CT for 10 days next Wednesday.  I will keep you guys updated.

CINDY, no need to panic, but I know that's easier said than done.     Just be grateful that the technology is in place to detect little "irregularities" with mammograms.  Chances are good it's just a cyst or benign calcification.  Please keep us posted, OK?  You know that we will be thinking and praying for you that all is well.  And please, please, please don't hesitate to PM me if you need any advice or just a listening ear?   Love you, lady!   Huggles

Good night to all of my Sistah Peeps.  Sleep well.    Baby Dust

Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #1971 on: October 24, 2007, 07:58:14 PM »

KIM - Glad you are doing well! Huggles  Your Betty stories are even funnier when you read the newest posts first.  Each post I understand a little better where the story is coming from. Laughing  I haven't made any plans yet for NYC. 

THEA - Thank you for the post. Huggles  I am just thankful that I was able to get an appointment right away.  I guess we are a lot alike...I just want my news either way NOW! I called my mom to get some family medical history.  I was surprised at how little I knew when I was filling out the forms at the doctor's office.  My mom 'fessed up that she has lumpy breasts and has had a few cysts removed.  I guess it just never came up in casual conversation before.  I will keep you posted and thank you so much for the prayers.  If I have any questions, I will be sure to ask away! Huggles  Love you too! Huggles

Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1972 on: October 25, 2007, 04:56:56 AM »

Cindy, Do you drink a lot of caffeine? I used to, and had "lumpy" breasts.  I was told to stay off the caffeine.  If I drink caffeine, the lumps come back, and when I don't they go away.  I'll say a little prayer for you.   Huggles  No worries! Okay!  Huggles 

Good morning Ladies  wave  I have Jenny Craig this morning and then I'm off to the Disney Store.  We are going to Greenfield Village tomorrow night, and Diana is going to be Tinkerbelle.  She needs a larger shoe, so I need to exchange the ones that we already have.  Oh, Nathan told me to tell you that he is going to be a Storm Trooper from Star Wars  Laughing.  

Coffee  lotsa coffee, Hot Tea  , Hot Chocolate  , and Irish Creme  lotsa coffee are all ready. 

Today, for breakfast, we are having Omelets, White or Wheat Toast, Hash Browns, Bacon or Sausage, Fresh Fruit, and Orange Juice.   

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1973 on: October 25, 2007, 04:58:50 AM »

Meesa, Where are you?  Paranoid

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1974 on: October 25, 2007, 05:08:55 AM »

I'm right here.  Wink

Good morning everyone!   wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #1975 on: October 25, 2007, 05:31:26 AM »

Morning Peeps!

I didn't sleep too well last night.  I am going to feel it today.  I am so Tired this morning!

Bummer...I just realized that it isn't November 1st.  I had it in my head that Clay was on Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader tonight.  I guess I'm a little excited to see it!  

Beth - Thanks for breakfast this morning! I'm buttering up a piece of toast right now! Thanks for the info about caffeine. Oddly enough, I only started drinking coffee about 3 years ago.  I was always a tea drinker.  I started drinking Starbucks when I went on Atkins and got addicted quickly. 

Tinkerbell and Storm Trooper....how cute!  I am really going to miss seeing all the kids for halloween this year.  I will be flying up to CT very early halloween morning.  I just love seeing the little cutie pies in their costumes.  And you gotta love those teens who don't even bother dressing up or saying trick or treat when they come to the door. Laughing 

I remember one year when my daughter looked at me and said, "Mom, why do we have to walk around from house to house and dress up to get candy? Can't you just buy me some and we'll be done?"  She must have only been about 8.  Laughing

Meesa - Thanks for the pic.  It goes well with my toast!  Have you finished all your pics from the summer before you start up the next batch soon?

Well....off to work.  Have a nice day everyone! Huggles

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1976 on: October 25, 2007, 05:33:46 AM »

I'm right here.  Wink

Good morning everyone!   wave

Good grief Meesa, first the avie, then the CLOSEUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thud! Thud! Thud!

Cindy, please, please don't worry prematurely, and I also say that from experience, I have had 3 recalls on my breast exams, unnerving I know, just wait til you hear, don't stress about nothing!!! Huggles Huggles Huggles Love you Missy

Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #1977 on: October 25, 2007, 05:40:19 AM »

Mornin' Sharon!

Just saw you before I switched to my work keyboards. Laughing 

Thank you for your reassurance.  I am trying my best to remain calm about this.  I only read back a few pages last night but I did read that Woody still isn't feeling too well.  I will keep him in my prayers.  He is so lucky to have you...and so are we! Huggles

Have a nice day!

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1978 on: October 25, 2007, 05:40:27 AM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECKY!!!! Happy Birthday Celebrate

Sounds like Jim took you out for a fab dinner to celebrate Becky Huggles I'll give him a GOLD star bigsmile Clapping Clapping
Hope you will all go to Clay Daily and wish our Becky a Happy Birthday Wink

Welcome back My Chrisie!!!! Huggles
Beth, thanks for breakfast, I'm off to business, but had time to sit and enjoy Wink

Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #1979 on: October 25, 2007, 05:48:47 AM »

BECKY - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Birthday Cake!   blow candle

Best wishes for a GREAT year with LOTS of happiness, good health, love and Clay trekking too!!

Enjoy your day!!

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx