gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 07:55:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 246
Total: 246

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #29 :: Home of the DIESELS (Rated R)  (Read 250653 times)
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #1920 on: October 24, 2007, 07:46:29 AM »

Thanks karen!

There's maybe 2 or 3 more oldies that I liked but I can't see dates...I KNOW the Beatles bangs ones were right after Clay came out on AI with the new do...when was that?? 2 years ago?

claydevotee
« Reply #1921 on: October 24, 2007, 08:00:12 AM »

Good Morning, Sistah Peeps! 

CAROLYN, thanks for the confirmation that Jennifer Lopez is pregnant--with twins!!!!  Clapping  She and Marc Anthony are such an amazing "power couple".   wow

KAREN and SHIRLEY, I'm so glad our trees aren't that mature that we have tons of leaves to rake....yet. We have large pines and spruces on our property that had been planted when the house was first built 8 years ago, but our deciduous trees are still young.   Give it 2 or 3 more years and we'll be dealing with the same issue.

KAREN, yes, I was shocked when the Dr. had his nurse call me yesterday morning.  I just had a bad feeling about taking the Darvocet.  When you have as many "pharmaceuticals" running through your bloodstream as a I do, the Dr.'s have to be very careful in prescribing any additional meds.  So in the meantime I am taking my Tramadol , etc. which isn't even touching the pain anymore.   AAARRRGHGHGHG.  On my "high pain" days I just need to take it a little slower and rest a bit more.  It's very frustrating for me because I like to roll up my sleeves and get things done!   

BETH, thanks for the hot chocolate!!!  Huggles  Are the kiddies staying well, I hope???

Kim, I think it's possible that the person training you  subconsciously doesn't want you to learn the "program" as well as she knows it!  It's an ego thing.  Sometimes people in our office have been very nice and sweet, but when it comes to training someone to do their job, they become a little "lax." I'm thinking of someone in particular who is no longer working for us.   She would not have much patience in training new people and actually made them feel very insecure, like they were sub-par for not picking everything up immediately, after just being shown once.  I suggest you make good notes; make her go slow enough that you can write things down.  If she's part-time, she's not always going to be around to ask a question of, so good notes will be invaluable.

KIM, that's very good advice from our KAREN!  Egos are such a huge factor in the workplace...unfortunately!  Hang in there, girl!   Huggles

JEANNE, have you heard from your son yet?  I've been calling Peter after every newscast.  He insists that he is fine and that the fires won't touch the ghetto inner city of LA where he lives.  I continue to pray for his safety, your son's safety as well as all of the people in SoCal.  This is so frightening.

SHARON, thinking of your daddy Woody today.  Hoping he is comfortable and has a positive attitude even though things are getting increasingly difficult   

MEESA, thanks for your photo of the day.  IMO his one shows Clay's depth, his intensity and his passion for his music and (hopefully) his fans!!!  Flame

I'm off to get as much done today as I am able.  That's all I can do. 

Love you all, dear Sistah Peeps!   

Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #1922 on: October 24, 2007, 08:11:33 AM »

Thanks for your prayers gals!!!!!

THEA
I just keep watching all that devastation and hoping that Glenn (my son) is OK.
 He  probably is in one of the evacuation centers and I suspect that there is no way to get in touch as he does not have a cell phone. And I heard someone say to not use the cell phone as it ties up emergency calls.

Tried calling his gallery but the phone line is dead, which is not  good news.!

I just have to wait it out. Thank God and my Dr. for valium!!!!

JAN

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #1923 on: October 24, 2007, 08:17:50 AM »

I haven't read all of the back pages, but wanted to answer some before I forgot them.

For all those who have relatives in Southern California, my prayers go out to them and I'll pray that their homes and studios are fine.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1924 on: October 24, 2007, 08:29:18 AM »

Well - I had this long post and it went poof!!!!

Thea - I know you do a lot of research and that you will do the right thing for you. I'll say a prayer that you don't suffer too much pain.

Ydebi - I have this long post to you an lost it!!! Know that I'll say special prayers for you. It is hard to be away when our families need us and even harder when one sister has the bigger burden. Just keep in touch with her and let her know that you care and that you appreciate all she does. You certainly have a right to have "down" days, but I'll keep prayer that things ease up for you.  Please keep us informed on your own health problem. You have a full plate, honey and my heard goes out to you.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1925 on: October 24, 2007, 08:38:30 AM »

Beth - It is so good to hear from you. When you don't post, I worry. So - keep in touch honey.

Mary - I know you have had RL problems, but know that I think of you and pray for you always.

Meesa - Your grandma must be one in a million

Sharon - Is you selling over for the time being. Have you got everything cleaned up?

Hi shirley - Have you fixed my breakfast - I haven't read the last couple of pages - have to go back and read.

My pinkie feels much better, but I have to tell you - it took wrapping an ice cube around it for over two hours for it to help.
Thanks goodness, Matt cleaned up my kitchen and by the next day, I was fine.

As far as me, I guess you all know I'm just baking away.

Ann - I made french apricot squares yesterday. Very easy to make and then last might I made chocolate thumbprints. (Jeannie - You would love them!!!!)

Don't know about today yet. I think I'll work over at the pizza shop, but we will see.  If not, I'm going to make my strawberry marzipans and my frangelico balls. They should be too hard to make, just time consuming. 

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1926 on: October 24, 2007, 08:45:20 AM »

Kim - I couldn't have said it better than Karen - She said it exactly right. So - just remember , that's just how some people are and then there are those who simply can't teach. I'm sure you are going to do fine.

Hi Karen -  Huggles Huggles

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #1927 on: October 24, 2007, 08:52:49 AM »

Hi Evelyn!  wave I'm glad your finger is better, and that it was just a little "bump in the road" and not a major "detour" to your baking!  Wink 
I feel in a metaphor mood! Laughing

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1928 on: October 24, 2007, 09:48:42 AM »

Beth - It is so good to hear from you. When you don't post, I worry. So - keep in touch honey.

Evelyn, That is sooo sweet of you!!!  Huggles Huggles Huggles  I'm doing good.  Just busy. 

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
claydevotee
« Reply #1929 on: October 24, 2007, 11:42:48 AM »

Hi Evelyn!   I'm glad your finger is better, and that it was just a little "bump in the road" and not a major "detour" to your baking!   
I feel in a metaphor mood!

Laughing  I'm very impressed by your poetic talents, MS Karen!!!  Not Worthy   Huggles

JEANNE, I'm so hoping and praying for your son Glenn.  I can only imagine how helpless you are feeling right now.  My prayers are with you, your hubby and esp. your son at this time.   

I'm doing good.  Just busy.

BETH, with 2 little ones to take care I'd be worried if you weren't busy!  Carry on, sweetie!  Huggles

Thea - I know you do a lot of research and that you will do the right thing for you. I'll say a prayer that you don't suffer too much pain.

I'm not dressed yet.  eek! Just been plugging away at chores, etc. today.  I seem to be flitting from one incomplete project to another.    pull hair  I guess it would contribute to the "pleasantness" of my home if I were to finally hit the showers and get dressed.   Paranoid

Love you all, Sistah Peeps!

P.S.    EVELYN, thank you for the prayer  and for your "summary post"!  It is always appreciated !   Clapping  Huggles

*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #1930 on: October 24, 2007, 02:20:54 PM »

Just submitted my Christmas story.

Bet they won't find no Christmas song that'll lead into THAT one!

Laugh

And Betty wrote one too...short & sweet.

My Appalacian Christmas

Yes.
Santa found his way to my country home although there were no road signs.
(But we did have roads!)
The snow was so deep but still he arrived on Christmas Eve in a sleigh while we were having dinner.

My mom, dad, big brother and I were so excited that we all ran outside to bid him farewell.
I remember the cold night and my dad finally getting a window open so that I could crawl through the window and unlock the door.

When I grew up, I moved to Florida and STAYED, Never to be cold again!

Just like Miss Scarlett.

She's so silly. Laughing
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1931 on: October 24, 2007, 02:26:16 PM »

I'm home, and am I pooped Tired but had great sales today and right here in town Clapping I was fundraising for a facility here called KIDSAbility, they are a group of speech and language pathologists, physiotherapists, and psychologists working with children in the area with many different challenges, autism is one.  I feel like I'm doing something good for Clay, when I donate a percentage of my sales to help these children realize their potential Clapping

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #1932 on: October 24, 2007, 02:45:46 PM »

GOOD EVENING RTM   wave wave wave wave
ALL WEEKEND LONG AND MONDAY
IT WAS HOUSE CLEANING
NOT MOI ...A LATIN LADY...
THERE IS MORE TO DO
SHE'LL CONTINUE 03NOV
TOMORROW MORNING A FRIEND
 FROM NYC IS FLYING IN TILL NEXT TUES  Clapping Clapping

Clay.'s voice is beautiful
BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #1933 on: October 24, 2007, 02:55:31 PM »

THIS WEEK I HAVE  2 DR APPTS
TO FIND OUT WHY I CONTINUE TO WHEEZ
YESTERDAY THE TEST SHOWED LOW OXYGEN
IN MY BLOOD......
LAST NIGHT THEY DELIVERED AN OXYGEN MACHINE
WITH A 50 FT TUBE......PLUS PORTABLE BOTTLES
I WALK AROUND THE HOUSE WITH OXYGEN IN MY NOSE
FRI I GO BACK TO SEE IF IT HELPED AND
TAKE ANOTHER TEST ......
I SO HOPE IT'S NOT SERIOUS
AND NOT AN ALLERGY TO CAT FUR

BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #1934 on: October 24, 2007, 02:57:36 PM »

MY FRIEND WILL FREEEEAK OUT
 WHEN I PICK HER UP WITH THESE TUBES IN MY NOSE
I DID NOT TELL HER.....
BECAUSE SHE WOULD HAVE CANCELLED
SHE SMOKES
SHE NEVER DOES IT IN MY HOUSE SHE USES
THE POOL PATIO

BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #1935 on: October 24, 2007, 03:00:23 PM »

I HAVE TO ADD
MY NEW KITTY LILLY
IS GETTING ALONG WITH DAISY   Purple Banana Purple Banana
THERE ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT
AT LEAST THEY SIT NEAR EACH OTHER
WITHOUT FIGHTING   Clapping Clapping Clapping

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1936 on: October 24, 2007, 03:00:38 PM »

Hello my Hussy twin Huggles hope you'll be feeling better soon, and find out what's causing this Paranoid better not be the kitties Naughty

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1937 on: October 24, 2007, 03:01:39 PM »

I HAVE TO ADD
MY NEW KITTY LILLY
IS GETTING ALONG WITH DAISY   Purple Banana Purple Banana
THERE ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT
AT LEAST THEY SIT NEAR EACH OTHER
WITHOUT FIGHTING   Clapping Clapping Clapping

Woohoo! Woohoo! Woohoo! yay

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1938 on: October 24, 2007, 03:02:24 PM »

Chrisie, where are you????? Paranoid Huggles

BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #1939 on: October 24, 2007, 03:04:13 PM »

EVELYN...POOR PINKY
YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO BAKE THE COOKIES
NOT YOUR FINGERS

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN BAKING ????
....KLUTZ...... lmao lmao lmao
HOPE IT HEALS QUICKLY