gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:28:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 313
Total: 313

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK, SEPTEMBER 19  (Read 3039 times)
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« on: September 19, 2007, 05:16:08 AM »

GOOD MORNING.... Smile

ONE YEAR AGO TODAY ATDW WAS LAUNCHED.  LET'S SEE HOW IT'S DOING ACROSS THE COUNTRY TODAY. Wink

Daily Mediabase Update:

"Quick Cut Data"
(rolling 7 day total, all spins, all formats), followed by spins to date (total all formats, cumulative).

Here You Come Again - Unidentified format and Station

Here You Come Again Spins to Date - 20

~~~~~~~~

A Thousand Days - 0

A Thousand Days Spins to Date: 887

~~~~~~~~

Without You - 1 AC

Without You Spins to Date: 1304

~~~~~~~~

I Will Carry You - 3 AC

IWCY Spins to Date: 7201

~~~~~~~~

Invisible - 22 AC

Invisible Spins to Date: 128,158

~~~~~~~~

Solitaire - 1 AC

Solitaire Spins To Date: 4398

~~~~~~~~

The Way - 0

The Way Spins to Date: 7595

~~~~~~~~

TITN - 9 AC

TITN Spins to Date: 33,437

~~~~~~~~

BOTW - 0 AC

BOTW Spins to Date: 4,599

~~~~~~~~

THE CLAYBOARD
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2007, 05:21:16 AM »

IN HONOR OF THER FIRST ANNIVERSARY OF ATDW. AN EBAY AUCTION IS UNDERWAY...

Below is information about our new Beta Alpha BAF Approved Fundraiser
OUR EBAY STORE IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!!!
EBAY AUCTION REMEMBERING INCLUSION

Please read the ad below and then spread the word to other groups. All info you need to know should be in this ad. You can copy this info to any group that you want. We hope you'll come check out our items and buy for BAF!!!!

COME SEE US !!! ........Jan

The link to our EBay Auction Store is:

http://stores.ebay.com/Aiken-Breakin-Remembering-Inclusion

THE CLAYBOARD
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2007, 05:25:44 AM »

THERE'S A NEW THREAD AT THE CLAYBOARD REMEBERING THOUGHTS ABOUT ATDW..

ATDW-A YEAR WORTH OF MEMORIES!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2007, 05:35:32 AM »

CLAY'S DAILY DOUBLE HAS NEW CAPS FROM IDOL REWIND PROMO!

We've got caps from the new TV promo running for American Idol Rewind Season 2 which is set to begin on September 30. With new cast & crew crew interviews, and other added goodies, relive all the AI2 memories with these special re-run episodes of the most popular season of American Idol.

Check your local listings!

CLAY'S DAILY DOUBLE
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2007, 11:04:16 AM »

CLAY IS DOWN ONE SPOT AT #16 OF THE LYCOS TOP 50

LYCOS 50
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2007, 11:15:33 AM »

THERE IS A SCAM ALERT FROM CLAY'S DAILY DOUBLE...

We're joining our friend at Chexxxy's Pearls to warn you about a sick group of people pretending to be Clay, or to be Clay's friend in an attempt to derail the Clay nation by tarnishing Clay's image.

CLAY'S DAILY DOUBLE
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2007, 11:37:09 AM »

Great New Montage added to "You Tube"

Falling into you

Never too early to  Thud! Thud! Thud!

Right?
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2007, 11:45:31 AM »

A new thread at The Clayboard reminiscing about GMA 9-19-07

GMA 09/19/07
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2007, 11:53:33 AM »

I'm posting Chexxy Pearls' Blog today.. A word of caution, there is some negativity with this blog, you may choose not to read

Have you heard the whispers about people claiming that they are talking to Clay? They are saying that he has private groups and boards where he posts, secret myspace pages and IM chatrooms where he can let his hair down and be with his bestest fans. There are whispers about an ex-girlfriend, that she is with child, there are claims that he is confused about his sexuality and that he isn't helping this poor single mother out. The imposters have been at this for a long long time.

CHEXXY Pearl's
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2007, 12:03:17 PM »

For your Daily chuckle the lastest installment of "Clay and Jennifer" from LAUGHN of GETCLAYAIKEN...

Morning Adventures of Jennifer and Clay

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Clay wakes up to the sound of barking and pounding coming from the front of the house.

C: “Hey, would somebody get the door?!”

*pulls pillow over head and burrows under covers*

pounding continues

*throws pillow off head* “I said, why doesn’t someb….Ah crap! I’m the only one home, aren’t I? And if I am, then who am I talking to?” *sigh*

*looks at Raleigh and Durham standing in the doorway barking* "And why didn’t I train you two to do this sort of thing? Oh, that’s right. I was too busy training you…” *looks at Raleigh* “…to be cute and cuddly and you…” *looks at Durham* “…to pee on my shoes.”

pounding continues

*shouts* “All right, give me a minute!”

*mutters* “And how did whoever you are get past the security code on the gate?”

*looks over at pile of dirty clothes and picks something up* “That is disgusting.” *turns and looks at another pile of even dirtier clothing*

*pulls out a shirt from the first pile and puts it on*
*tries pulling it lower* ”What’s wrong with this thing…?” *looks down to read*

Rest Your Arm On My Head And I’ll Kick Your Ass

“Dang, I thought I gave Sean all his shirts back. Yeah, I’m coming. Keep your shirt on!”

*keeps working to pull shirt lower and mutters* “Lord knows I wish I could.”

*opens door still rubbing eyes and yawning* “Can I help you and how did you get up to my front door without the secur…?”

*stops talking and stares at the drop dead beautiful woman standing at his door*

*squeaks* “Can I help you?”

*clears throat, stands up straighter and lowers his voice two octaves* “I mean, can I be of assistance?”

Woman at door: “Pardon, monsieur. Je parle un peu, er, une minute! Je ne sais pas…er…merde!” (Pardon, Sir. I speak a little, er...one minute. I do not know...er....shit!) *holds up hand and uses fingers to show ‘little’* “…ummm…” *said in halting English* “I think I belong to you.”

C: *mind runs through every fantasy ever had of Santa leaving this woman on his doorstep and realizes none of them had her speaking French.* “Damn. I mean, I’m sorry…”

*clears throat* "I think you must have the wrong house, Miss…”

W: “Non, monsieur…ici…, er…here…” *hands Clay a piece of paper with a phone number on it*

C: *looks at number* “Hmm, this seems familiar. Didn’t I write this on a wall or something?”

W: *points to the back of the note*

C: “Ah, this is Jennifer’s number! She wants me to call?”

W: “Oui! Call!”

C: *starts patting down pants looking for phone* “Now, I just have to remember where I left my phone.”

W: *reaches forward and pulls Clay’s iPhone out of his pocket and hands it to him* *blushes* “Votre téléphone.” (your telephone)

C: *calls* “Hello, Jennifer! What’s going on? Um-hummm. Yes, she’s here now. Yes. Yes, I’m sure by just looking at her that she’s very qualified…” *gives woman another look* ”…whatever that means. What?! Wait! What do you mean you lost me in a card game? No, you can’t do that! You can’t gamble with your job here…which by the way you're dangerously close to…Do they even have Gambler's Anonymous in Monte Carlo? What?! No! She cannot stay here until you get back! I don’t care! The fact that she just broke up with her boyfriend and doesn’t have a place to stay doesn’t make one bit of difference to me. Jennifer! Jennifer, no! Don’t you hang up! Don’t…”

W: *points to pocket* “Ummm, is another iPhone?”

C: “What? No, no other phone.” *shakes head and sighs* “Listen…”

W: *still starring at pants* “Je pense je t’aime” (I think I love you)

C: “I’m sorry lady, I'm not sure you understand all this, but you can’t stay here. I’m not some sort of hotel for…”

W: *bats big brown eyes*

C: “I mean, it wouldn’t be proper and whatnot for you to be staying here and us not knowing each other and…”

W: *bats eyes even bigger*

C: “Seriously, fans would probably start writing my mom again, then I'd...”

W: *bats big brown eyes and bites lower lip*

C: *mutters* “Well, maybe there’s an empty room in here somewh…"

*feels something warm and wet and looks down to see Durham with his leg lifted*

C: “Good Lord, Durham, what’s the matter with you!?!” *hops around shaking foot* ”Listen, Lady, you’ve really got to go. As much as it pains me, you just can’t stay here. I’ll be glad to call you a taxi and recommend a good hotel, but I can't let you stay. I'm sorry. Really, I am. Good-bye”

*closes front door and hops to bathroom, picking up a towel off the floor to wipe off foot*
*tosses towel down and walks back to entryway to Durham sitting there smiling with his tongue hanging out.

"Thanks, Boy. I guess you’re not as dumb as I thought.”

tune in next time for more adventures of Clay and whomever decides to wake him up next

getclayaiken

*Membership is required*

lmao lmao lmao
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2007, 12:15:44 PM »

Let's see what's in the stars for Clay...Baby Dust

You're still on an upswing and might find that people are a little easier to get along with -- so you may want to ask for that favor you've been meaning to see about, or push for a little extra romance in your life. 

YAHOO HOROSCOPE
Mary
Claymaniac

« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2007, 01:59:16 PM »

Thanks for the news and links, Philly.
NCSandhillsDeb
Adults
SuperFan

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2007, 06:44:28 AM »

Thanks for the news Philly!!!!!!   Huggles

Debbie

All you need is love.  But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.  Charles M Schulz
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx