gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 02:57:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 224
Total: 224

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 [98] Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 123  (Read 163623 times)
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #1940 on: September 19, 2007, 02:32:07 PM »

FRANKIE< I DID NOT KNOW SUSAN BUT SHE MUST HAVE BEEN A VERY SWEET LADY THE WAY YOU ALL LOVED HER. MY CONDOLENCES
    TO ALL WHO LOVED HER AND OF COURSE TO HER FAMILY. nOW SHE IS FREE OF ALL PAIN AND HAPPY IN HEAVEN. I AM SURE SHE WILL
     BE MEETING WITH ALL HER OCD FRIENDS WHO HAVE GONE BEFORE AND I'M SURE THEY WILL BE TALKING ABOUT CLAY. NO MORE PAIN
     AND WORRY .AT PEACE WITH GOD!!
                                                                              Betty
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1941 on: September 19, 2007, 02:33:31 PM »

I AM STILL AT WORK BUT TAMMY CALLED ME TO TELL ME THAT OUR DEAR JANET PASSED AWAY.  THANK YOU TAMMY. Huggles  AS HARD AS IT IS TO KNOW WE WILL NEVER SEE OUR DEAR FRIEND AGAIN, I KNOW IN HEART SHE KNEW HOW MUCH WE LOVED HER AND WAS ABLE TO SHOW IT TO HER BY LETTING HER BE WITH US EVEN IF IT WAS ONLY FOR A FEW MONTHS.  JUST ANOTHER ANGEL UP IN HEAVEN WATCHING OVER US.  WE WILL TRULY MISS HER.  SHE IS NOT SUFFERING ANYMORE.

HUGS
RAINEY
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #1942 on: September 19, 2007, 02:50:15 PM »

SO SAD TO HEAR OF JANET'S PASSING, BUT SHE IS NOW AT PEACE & IS  NO LONGER IN PAIN.  MAY GOD BLESS YOU JANET--YOU  NOW HAVE FRONT ROW SEATS TO EVERY CLAY CONCERT.

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #1943 on: September 19, 2007, 03:18:15 PM »

It breaks my heart to know that Janet has left us but I know she is in no more pain and in a better place..  As Lorraine said,  It makes my heart happy that she knew how much we loved her by wanting her back here with us when she was without a computer to be with her friends and to read about Clay..

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #1944 on: September 19, 2007, 03:23:20 PM »

hey Everyone wave

I read about Janet! I am so relieved that she is in no more pain but it breaks my heart because she was the very 1st friends I talked to when i 1st joined! she will be missed dearly!!!! Cry! Cry! Cry! Cry! Cry!

Lolita ~ god girl you crack me up! no i totally forgot this morning to get this silver necklace that i got from new orleans but I had my class ring so that was my bling bling! But this one guy Jeff he had the fur coat and a gold chain it was hot!
Carol ~ wave hey girl!!!
Tammy ~ wave hey girl!!! how are you?
Glory ~ wave hey girl!!! what's up?
Jerry ~ wave hey!! what's up?.......ohhh i don't know all the drinks!
everyone ~ wave hey!!! how are you?

well hope everyone is okay! my day went fine saw micheal going to the smoking thing and i was like Roll eyes whatever! Laughing  but it was a good day!

ONE MORE DAY AND ITS THE HOMECOMING DAY!!!

WE ARE 3-0 AND WE ARE GONNA MAKE IT 4-0!!!

love ya lots
Kat Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #1945 on: September 19, 2007, 03:33:41 PM »

So sorry to hear of Janet's passing. I know she was in a lot of  pain and am so glad she was with her family at the end.
She joins our other Claymaniacs and will always be in our memories.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1946 on: September 19, 2007, 03:37:06 PM »

I'm SO very sad to come home and hear of Janet's passing, but of course, not surprised.  She was such a dear friend to this thread.  I have so much to say about her, but need to get my thoughts together.  I will post in the thread that Frankie started later.  Thank you, Frankie, for starting that.  And also, Prissy, thank you for posting some of her first posts.  Of course, I don't mind. 

I will dedicate the new session to Janet.  But right now, I need to get my thoughts together, and I will try to call Lynn, who was a good friend to Janet.

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1947 on: September 19, 2007, 03:40:00 PM »

hey debbie wave ....yeah i think that be a good idea to make the next session in her honor!! she was very awesome to talk to!! i miss her! Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1948 on: September 19, 2007, 03:50:50 PM »

Kat - it is good to come here and see your happy post - Janet would love hearing about all of the fun that you are having this week - she would know that we still need some "happy" around here, even though we will miss her terribly.  I know that everyone here added  happiness to Janet's life the last few years - as did that skinny kid with the huge voice!

I can't be sad - she was hurting too much -  just grateful for the good memories.

EDIT - Sara has Bill's address, but wants to get his permission before giving it out - I hope he will allow that - I want to thank him for keeping us informed........................................

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1949 on: September 19, 2007, 03:53:52 PM »

Frankie ~ hey thanks for the post on the clay daily!...anyhow your welcome!...yeah thats true she would have been happy!...yeah that is true that she was hurting and now shes not! well its just like my stepmoms dad he was suffering for i think a year and a half or more and he passed away 3 weeks ago!!!
yeah the memories are good!

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1950 on: September 19, 2007, 04:47:20 PM »

Frankie - Do you think Bill will share the arrangements with us???  I am sure Claymaniacs will want to send flowers, and there may be some close enough that wish to go.

I will start a new session very soon, but I would like to post in Janet's thread first. 

I got hold of Lynn, who was very close to Janet around here.  She was very saddened and said she will post her memories, too.

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #1951 on: September 19, 2007, 05:11:39 PM »

Hello all! Sorry to be MIA again, computer was down. How is everyone?

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Miss you Debi, JJ, and Julie
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #1952 on: September 19, 2007, 05:15:26 PM »

Oh my gosh... I was just reading back about Janet.
 I will miss her dearly and Janet...
I will never forget out short, but meaningful chats over the phone. You were a sweet sweet person here on earth and I'm sure you are a top angel up there with God. I am glad that you no longer have to suffer and I will always remember your gentle words and wonderful thoughts. All of your advice that you shared never let me down and I will continue to take it knowing you are watching over me with the other Claymanic angels.

-Monica

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Miss you Debi, JJ, and Julie
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #1953 on: September 19, 2007, 05:21:48 PM »

Woody,
              Will there be a collection to send flowers from the OCD  or maybe make a donation for cancer research?  If so I should

like to be included.  I lost my dear brother to cancer so I know how heart breaking it is.
                                                                               Betty
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1954 on: September 19, 2007, 05:47:38 PM »

Betty,
Claymaniacs has a flower fund, and I will contact Pamela about sending flowers.  I hope we can get the address from her son.  Thanks so much for asking.   Huggles

I finally finished my post in Janet's thread, so I will start our new session now.
Woodstock not so  X123

woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1955 on: September 19, 2007, 06:25:37 PM »

Session 124 is up and running.  S*rry it took so long.....I think I used up a whole page.   Wink  Please join in over there.

Hubby is waiting to use the computer, so I am going to hand it over to him.
Woodstock X123

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 [98] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx