gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 08:29:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 233
Total: 233

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 98 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 123  (Read 163399 times)
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2007, 04:36:42 PM »

Marilyn ~ Huggles Huggles glad you are feeling better

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2007, 05:08:18 PM »

MARILYN, glad your health looks good.  That face picture of Clay is totally amazing!   wow

FRANKIE, I got your card today.  Thank you so much, how very thoughtful of you.  I have started a baby book for Preston and will put his first card from a Claymaniac in it.  When I heard your new puppy was part Jack Russel Terrier I was surprised.  I think they were born jumping, they are known to be a highly active dog!   Laughing

MICHELLE, I sure hope you get that check soon, I know you need it. 

PRISSY, sounds like you have tons of tee shirts.  I wore my Clay shirt to the store the other day hoping someone would ask me about it but no one did!!!

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2007, 05:08:57 PM »

Hey Pepe wave

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2007, 05:10:22 PM »

Prissy,
 It"s amazing how much stuff we collect, I was amazed  when I sold my house  a year and a half ago after thirty two years. Also I shipped
 a lot of my brothers things from England. He had just passed away  and  I had to sell his house  and it was so hard to part with his things.
 We were very close. You are very brave cleaning out closets!
                                                How is kitty cat?
                                                                   Hugs,    Betty
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2007, 05:11:09 PM »

Hey Betty wave

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2007, 05:23:00 PM »

Well good evening everyone.  Did you think I couldn't find my way to our new home.  Hey I know I am gettng old but I can still feel my way around. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing  Just got back from a beautiful walk.  It is crystal clear and felt so nice.  Now I am going to put my feet up and relax. 

Linda - okie dokie.  I will call and remind you.

Frankie - I guess you are just use to the heat and humidity.  Did you say spaghetti sauce.  Yummy.  Thank you my friend for the package.  Huggles I listened to it while I walked my three miles at the track.

Marilyn - I am sure that info about your test results eased your mind.  Good job and make sure you keep up the good work.

Kat - don't listen to rumors.  Draw your own conclusion and be friends.

Jerry - I know it is back to work tonight.  Yuke Yuke & more Yuke but we are all there with you doing the same thing.

Woody - Its okay to be crabby.  I get like that.  Thank god I live by myself so no one has to put up with me.

Glory - my tummy didn't feel good last night and now it is acting up again.  I didn't eat anything I shouldn't have.

Michele - thats great news.  Usually once they make the decision they don't usual go back.  Hopefully the same happens to you.

Lolita - Made it through Blue Monday.  Hope all is well my friend.

Angela - are you power napping.  I almost did and just kept moving until I went and took my walk.

Well I am going to check the tv and see whats on.  Will pop back later.

Hugs
Rainey
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2007, 05:24:10 PM »

Kat - don't listen to rumors.  Draw your own conclusion and be friends.

Rainey ~ GIRL WHAT IS UP CHICKIE????.........true!!! Thanks! Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2007, 05:24:41 PM »

Frankie, Thank you for asking!  The vision in that eye has changed, so I have to get my glasses changed. I have an appointment in
   three months to see if the mole thing is growing.     I don"t know what the next step will be. I just hope it is"nt  cancer.
                                                      Hugs,   Betty
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2007, 05:30:17 PM »

Kat,  Are we having fun yet? Don"t believe all the stories you hear.

Night,     Betty
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2007, 05:32:08 PM »

Kat,  Are we having fun yet? Don"t believe all the stories you hear.

Night,     Betty

Betty ~ yeah I'm having fun I mean its not Micheal its everyone else and NOBODY knows I like him but me and it just drives me crazy!!!............so how are you?

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2007, 05:35:03 PM »

Hello All,

Just 35 weeks and 4 days left of this school year!  Just kidding, I had a great first day believe it or not! bigsmile  So far, I have 20  students and cut off for 2nd grade is 22.  Our grade level has 3 ESL classes including mine and 2 full bilinqual.  The two BL are both over limit   today.  I don't speak Spanish, so I don't know what will happen.  The othe ESL classes have less then mine, so at least I won't get any late comers before the other classes top out.
     I have 11 boys and 9 girls.  ONly had to use "THE VOICE" AND "THE LOOK" twice today.   We will really get started tomorrow on a fuller schedule due to the fact  we did't finish gettin our books until today.  I still have to learn the new reading system.   Too many extra materials,but they look good.
    No stories to tell yet, except I have a feeling that I may have several students needing extra help.   Some were having trouble doing mental math addition.  Ex: 9=3=/  We had to go back to putting dots down on the paper.  
      I'm just assuming that they are just rusty from goofing off this summer.
JoAnn

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2007, 05:39:24 PM »

Marilyn,  I"m so glad the news from your stress test is good. It"s kind of worrying until you know. Don"t forget your daily
   asperin and rest when you can. Those pictures are wonderful, I love to see his face when he was on AI., and the picture
    in the jeans was Yummy!!!!! I can only imagine an 8/10, WoW!
                                                                                 Night,    Betty

Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2007, 05:39:58 PM »

Hey JoAnn wave

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2007, 06:47:29 PM »

wave wave wave Kat, corbet, and anyone else around!!!

Hubby just got home, so I can't stay around and play.     He had a meeting today in the town where young son goes to school, so he had lunch with him.  Then he stopped and saw his brother who lives between here and there, so he just got home.  I managed to find something to fix for dinner.   lmao

Hope you are all doing well.   

Another hot day tomorrow in central IL. 

Lolita - How nice of you to help a friend move.  Wanna come help me when I have to move???   Wink  Knowing you, you would if you could.   Huggles

corbet - How are you this evening???  Heading to the wine cellar soon???  Wink Laughing

Glory - A LUNCH DATE?????  I need to hear more, girlfriend.....

Marilyn - Glad your tests came out OK.   Huggles  Isn't that great to have that peace of mind.  And HOT HOT HOT pix you posted.   Thud!

Kat - As far as Michael is concerned, think FRIENDS.  That is the most important first step.  And don't listen to all you hear.....

Lorraine - Are you ready for Pink Tuesday???  Hey....what show are we going to watch this fall???  We need something to get excited about.   

OK, I better go.  I will see you all in the morning.  HOPEFULLY, I won't be running behind as much as I usually am.   lmao
Woodstock X123

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2007, 06:51:36 PM »

Kat - As far as Michael is concerned, think FRIENDS.  That is the most important first step.  And don't listen to all you hear.....

Debbie ~ yeahh i finally realized that.........soooo how are you chickie???

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2007, 07:23:27 PM »

Hello All,

kat---You were wondering what's up.  Well, I just found a CD that I had forgotten all about and now I'm listening to it as I type.

It is a CD I bought the lst time I was in Hawaii and it is great.  It is done by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole or better know as IZ.  Some is is in English ans some in Hawaiian.   The most "famous" song on it is Somewhere Over the Rainbow/What A Wonderful World.It is a good version of it and a lot of radio and recent tv commercials use it.
JoAnn

Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2007, 07:26:36 PM »

Hello All,

kat---You were wondering what's up.  Well, I just found a CD that I had forgotten all about and now I'm listening to it as I type.

It is a CD I bought the lst time I was in Hawaii and it is great.  It is done by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole or better know as IZ.  Some is is in English ans some in Hawaiian.   The most "famous" song on it is Somewhere Over the Rainbow/What A Wonderful World.It is a good version of it and a lot of radio and recent tv commercials use it.
JoAnn

JoAnn ~ ohhh that is cool.......i love to go to Hawaii one day! I am listening to itunes (everyone at my school is obbessed with it) its awesome!!!

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2007, 07:30:03 PM »

Kat,

I have Itunes on my computer, but I just listen to my CDS on it.

Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2007, 07:36:16 PM »

Kat,

I have Itunes on my computer, but I just listen to my CDS on it.

JoAnn ~ I listen to the radio and its so awesome I can hear all over the radio in different cities! Purple Banana They also have 98.1 AIR1.COM which is a christain rock station here in OKLAHOMA!...anyhow I sent you a PM don't know if you got it or not!!!

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2007, 07:59:10 PM »

WOODY ALL I AM SAYING IS THAT I MAY JOIN CORBET IN THE WINE CELLAR TOMMORROW AFTER MY LUNCH DATE, lmao lmao

WELL STILL FEELING REALLY QUEASY AFTER MY CHINESE FOOD BE A LONG TIME BEFORE I DO THAT AGAIN. GOODNIGHT ALL.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 98 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx