gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 03:17:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 135
Total: 135

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 123  (Read 163539 times)
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #1920 on: September 19, 2007, 09:14:24 AM »

jerry ~ hahaha vocka??? shrug

WHAT'S THAT ????
A  NEW LIQUOR ????

A typo of Vodka more than likely...

Well, i'm about ready to go to bed! I was awake longer than i was expecting to be...so i'll stop by before i head off for work tonight...more than likely.

Baby Dust Baby Dust

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1921 on: September 19, 2007, 09:19:32 AM »

Huggles Glory - Lewis stopped smoking over 20 years ago - he began to smoke when he was 16, and at the time he stopped he was smoking 2-3 packs a day (now he says it makes him sick to think of all of the productive things he could have done with all of that money!) It was hard. He used the patches for 2 weeks, but his body could not tolerate them after that - he had huge sores in his mouth, and horrible dreams all night every night. He say he knows now that the patches were just too strong - he should have taken them off at night instead of leaving them on 24 hours a day. But using them for 2 weeks got him over the very worst withdrawal. Lewis, like dudley, had withdrawal for weeks, though - it is so hard to do, but worth it! Lewis had a smoker's cough the whole time I knew him. After 2 weeks off of the cigarettes, the cough stopped completely. We will be here to help any time you need it! I am proud of you for this!  Clapping Clapping

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #1922 on: September 19, 2007, 09:26:03 AM »

JERRY....
. I SAW THAT FILM THIS WEEKEND ON TV
DID YOU ???
OR DO YOU OWN THE DVD ???

Clay.'s voice is beautiful
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #1923 on: September 19, 2007, 09:40:21 AM »

Glory,
            Try whatever it takes to stop smoking. My husband smoked for many years and sadly developed emphysema. I"m not saying it"s
      easy to stop, like any addiction. I would find it very difficult to give up tea and chocolate . Smoking is so very bad    for your health,
      I know you would feel  so much better if you could stop.  Remember  everyone here is routing for you.
                                                                                            Hugs,   Betty

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1924 on: September 19, 2007, 10:10:28 AM »

Hello!

I'm just popping in to share a cartoon that Skip found!  It is so me!!  I actually have 5 initials and use two last names a lot.  So, I am also known as PMS!!

So, who wants to have lunch at the PMS Diner?!  Laughing Wink

I love chocolate

Have a great day!
Hugs,
Prissy

Glory,
You can do it!!  When you get to urge to smoke, just start posting.  Remember that takes two hands!!

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1925 on: September 19, 2007, 10:18:56 AM »

prissy i type with one hand.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1926 on: September 19, 2007, 10:24:16 AM »

WELL ON MY WAY TO THE DOCTOR TTYL. Huggles Huggles bigsmile

Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #1927 on: September 19, 2007, 11:46:33 AM »

I am now the proud owner of a NC tag, registration and inspection sticker!

yay

I'm totally legal now! Everything has been switched over to NC. Only took about 3 years Paranoid  I even had a wonderful experience at the DMV Jaw drop! The woman helping me was pleasant, efficient, and she even smiled blink The whole thing only took 5 minutes and she handed me my new tag right there! Woohoo! Even though I had 10 days to have the car inspected I figured why wait so I got it done today. As my mom says "what a great idea to go ahead and get it all done since you had the day off"  lmao

Moonshot went in for his followup today. His eye pressure is still very low but he doesn't have any ear infections He just needs to continue with the eye drops and steroid pills and get rechecked in a week.

This has been a great day. Seems getting fired was truly a blessing  Laughing

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #1928 on: September 19, 2007, 12:16:25 PM »

This has been a great day. Seems getting fired was truly a blessing  Laughing

Its funny you should say that. I lamented the loss of my job with the company closing down- but how else would I have been able to travel like I did last summer, and accomplish the house renovations that we were doing?

Now, when I need it more than ever, this job came through!! So keep going, my dear- things will eventually look up!
Glad Moonshot is doing better- he is such a sweet dog and I love him lots!! It was fun playing with him when I was there.
And also congrats on your being "legal"  Laughing

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1929 on: September 19, 2007, 12:46:37 PM »

Michelle & Marilyn - I have worried about you, but you both seem fine - I have always thought that better things were ahead for both of you! 

Now - I just heard from Sara, who was contacted by Janet's son Bill last night -  Janet is gone, and will never hurt again. I hope (and believe!) that she will be joining Julie, jj, Liz, and Carol on the front row of every Clay concert from now on. Sara's message from Bill:

I am sorry to tell you that Mom passed away this afternoon. Anne had gone home for a few minutes and when she got back the nurse was in the room and told her.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #1930 on: September 19, 2007, 12:55:08 PM »

Good afternoon everyone, wave

Betty, my husband has another day off and he is driving me insane. This morning, he brought coffee, oatmeal, and a glass of orange juice to our bedroom; he is eating, and drinking while playing his war game. I was making the bed when I noticed a spoon on the carpet, a broken glass by the leg of the chair he is sitting and an empty bowl next to it. I lost it…s**t he didn’t even bother to pick up the broken glass pieces, I could have stepped on it. I told him not turn our bedroom into another kitchen. I might just murder him before this day is over. Wink I wonder if Frankie still has some bail money. Laughing

Woody, that’s it – the computer that I’m using has the printer, scanner, and copier…these are the main reason that everyone in my household needs to use it…thanks for pointing that out.

Prissy, I love all those photos that you posted this morning. My guess, is Lady C., I have seen her and her daughter’s photos at the memory lane thread before…do we get a prize for guessing correctly? Wink BTW, I love the PMS diner. Laughing

Michelle congratulation to a proud owner NC tag, registration and inspection sticker! I hope Mooshot’s eye will get better soon.

Hey Miss Kitty Kat, tell me how many bling-bling did you wear today? I hope you didn’t wear too many, God forbid, we don’t want you to look like Mr. T.  Laughing Laughing Super Happy!!! Have fun and enjoy your bling – bling day lmao…whoot!

Frankie that is wonderful that Jack loves to ride with you. Mine don’t mind the car but I’ve study their behavior while in the car with me and it’s safe to say that they rather be somewhere else.

AC, I love your spoof on Survivor china! Now is that  pug impersonating Marilyn Monroe? OMG that is so funny. Laughing I wonder if Tammy have seen it yet. BTW, I will be buying more of Ray Stevens CDs…I love his voice as much as I love Clays. Linda’s wine cellar seems to have gotten bigger. It may be because I haven’t visited in a while. Laughing Thanks for your comments on my review.

Lorraine - good ideas…go to bed early and drink a lot of juice. I hope you can shake this think before long. Huggles

Carol this must be your nephew’s day six or seven, he is in my prayers. I hope his health will continue to do better.

Hello to Linda, Pepe and the rest…

Hugs to all,

Lolita

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #1931 on: September 19, 2007, 01:14:18 PM »

This is a sad, sad day. I don’t know what else to say, but I agree with Frankie, Janet is home with God now, no more pain suffering.

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1932 on: September 19, 2007, 01:20:16 PM »

Frankie,

We knew it was coming;  just didn't know when.  I am thankful that Janet is in no more pain.  May God bless her soul. 

We've said Goodbye to five OCDers:  Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, and now Janet.  I  went back and was reading the first session of the OCD when Janet began posting here.  I hope Woody doesn't mind if I quote some of Janet's first posts.

OCD SUPPORT GROUP
« Reply #55 on: April 26, 2004, 09:15:17 PM »
Liney23 and Wordsmith1223, you two are so much more eloquent than I am at putting your thoughts down but I just had to get in a few words. I am 66 years old and I have never felt about a celebrity like I do about Clay. He is the epitome of what a man should be. He is intelligent, handsome, has a heart of gold, and the only way I know to describe his voice is that he has the voice of an angel. I didn't get to go to any of the concerts because I live on such a small income that I can't afford to go but I have his CD's and I go to bed every night with headphones on listening to the Measure Of A Man CD. So he sings me to sleep every night. My health isn't very good and I had just about given up on life until that first night when he opened his mouth to sing on American Idol and I fell in love with him, and ever since I have had a reason to live. I know a lot of people wouldn't understand that but I know his real true fans do. I can't wait to get to my computer every morning to see if there is any new news about him and I check again the last thing before I go to bed. I guess the little quote I have read so much "If you love Clay no explanation is ncessary; If you don't love Clay no explanation will do" sure fits my feelings about him.
Woodstock did I get here in time to be a charter member? If not I am proud just to be a member of the OCD Support Group.
Janet

OCD SUPPORT GROUP
« Reply #60 on: April 27, 2004, 08:50:25 AM »
Good morning everyone
I am so happy that I found this thread. I feel like I have found a new home. I don't know if anyone has heard this yet but I found a letter on another web-site that said they had heard from Michael Orland who was in London with Clay and that the song he sung in London was "They Can't Take That Away From Me". How I would love to hear him sing that. I love the old songs so much and his voice would make them all new again. I can't wait for his next CD. I guess it is going to be Christmas Music but that's O.K. I will play it all year long.
Have a good day everybody!
Janet
Proud Charter Member Of THe OCD Support Group

OCD SUPPORT GROUP
« Reply #67 on: April 27, 2004, 09:37:55 PM »
Woodstock, thank you a million times. I'm sure that somehow you will be repaid for your thoughtfulness.
I hope everyone has had a happy Clayday. I know we would all be happier if we knew where he is and what he is doing but I guess he deserves a little time to himself. I just can't help worrying about him when I don't know what is going on, but then I have always been a worry-wart. I hope he is having fun and spending some time with his family and friends. He has a busy, busy schedule ahead of him.
Janet
A PROUD CHARTER MEMBER OF THE OCD SUPPORT GROUP!

OCD SUPPORT GROUP
« Reply #73 on: April 28, 2004, 09:11:05 AM »
Good Morning Claymaniacs
My arthritis is really acting up this morning, but just reading everyone's letters makes me feel better. Anything about Clay makes me feel better. I wish somebody would have a "Clay-sighting" tho' so we would know what is happening with him. I can't wait for May11th and 12th so I can see him on TV again. I'm afraid that he won't get much "couch time" on Leno because there are 3 guests on that night and I'm afraid they won't have too much time for him. Larry King should be wonderful tho'. If they take phone calls how I wish I could get through and just hear his voice on the phone. That would really make my day.
Everyone have a happy Clayday.
Janet
Proud Charter Member of the OCD Support Group

A few of us tried to arrange for Janet to see Clay in person at a concert, but Janet confided that physically it would be hard for her to attend a concert.  Clay meant so much to her I sill wish we could have manged it somehow.  When I had my M&G in Frisco, I left a folder of my poems to be given to Clay and on the cover letter I did mention Janet and gave her phone number.  I was hoping Clay would call her, Fingers Crossed  but I don't think Clay has even seen that folder.

Like Frankie said,  may Janet join our other Clay angels on the front row of all Clay's appearances and concerts!!

Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1933 on: September 19, 2007, 01:22:33 PM »

SAD A TEAR FELL.

BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #1934 on: September 19, 2007, 01:24:49 PM »

HOW SAD
WE LOST ANOTHER CLAYMANIAC
MAY SHE REST IN PEACE

PRISSY/FRANKIE
CAN ONE OF YOU CREATE A SITE FOR JANET
IN MEMBERS CORNER PLEASE

PRISSY THESE QUOTES SHOULD BE THERE

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1935 on: September 19, 2007, 01:28:26 PM »

Usually when we lose a member the thread is posted in Clay Daily first so that everyone can see it, then moved to Members' Corner by the Moderators later.

Prissy - I will start the Thread (if you haven't done so already).  Then you can move janet's posts there.

BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #1936 on: September 19, 2007, 01:34:50 PM »

YES, FRANKIE
 I FORGOT IT GOES THERE FIRST
THANK YOU

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1937 on: September 19, 2007, 01:38:17 PM »

O.K. - Janet's thread has been started if anyone whould like to post there. Thanks for suggesting it, Bozena - I just was not thinking!  Huggles

fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #1938 on: September 19, 2007, 01:45:24 PM »

I am saddened to read of Janet's passing. Even knowing it was coming doesn't make the day any easier. My prayers are with her family. She will no longer be in pain and is in a better place.

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #1939 on: September 19, 2007, 02:13:48 PM »

Hearing about Janet makes me very sad. sad I'm thankful that she is no longer in pain, but I truly feel for her loved ones. Many prayers for them.

May Janet now have a front row seat for every Clay concert!

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx