gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 12:11:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 216
Total: 216

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #28 :: Home of the DIESELS (Rated R)  (Read 211912 times)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #80 on: August 27, 2007, 02:29:03 PM »

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #81 on: August 27, 2007, 02:31:09 PM »

Boo hoo. I have to leave the party. Things to do. Starting tomorrow, I will not have a minute to myself for the next nine days. Then two days without company or other plans and we start all over again for five days of non-stop running.

It was fun today. Will probably be lurking late at night for awhile.

Love and  Huggles to y'all.

Becky so good to be here with you having fun Huggles Huggles prayers for Riley

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #82 on: August 27, 2007, 02:36:53 PM »

To celebrate our new house...I've added Jeanne to our group picture...I've been meaning to do this for some time now...but hey things got in the way!!!!!!it's not perfect but....I'll keep trying!!!!

Debi, could you add Shirley also please

Sharon sorry it took me awhile...had to tend to a few things around the house..Like a hubby and a grand daughter but here you are!!!
AND SHIRLEY TOO!!!!!!

karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #83 on: August 27, 2007, 02:37:15 PM »

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY VERY FAVORITE "PARTY ALL NIGHT" PIC............ 

Becky, what did I miss???  Why are you so busy the next few weeks?  Is Riley coming home from the hospital? 

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #84 on: August 27, 2007, 02:37:28 PM »

Well, I need to eat, and we have vietnamese soup for dinner that Al picked up.  Curried potato, coconut milk, onions and glass noodles with veggies, looks and smells amazing, dinner is never boring around here lmao

ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #85 on: August 27, 2007, 02:38:57 PM »

Sharon look up...I added shirley!!!!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #86 on: August 27, 2007, 02:43:19 PM »

Sharon look up...I added shirley!!!!

Debi, you are amazing!!!!!!  Thank you so much!!!!

Jeanne and Shirley, you are now O ficcial Clapping Clapping

ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #87 on: August 27, 2007, 02:51:59 PM »

Dang..now that I read back...I surely missed a party this afternoon!!!!!!!! it was fun reading back though!!!!!

Becky......I wish I would have caught you!!! please let up know what the outcome is ok???

Ok now I got to go get the spagetti noodles cooking!!!!!!!!!! today is pasta day at the Yeashvich's!!!!
ann
UltimateFan

« Reply #88 on: August 27, 2007, 02:53:08 PM »

Sharon  & Evelyn -  spit coffee spit coffee spit coffee

Becky - Bye - Thanks for the suit & I guess Lucky did not do as good of a job as she thought she did.

Enjoy your din-din Sharon.

I'm havin' Amanda's leftovers from Zehnder's as the rest of the family enjoys food at the ballpark tonite. Shirley & Al - Look for them behind home plate - Kev's there w/ his blue mitt & Tigers' hat.  bigsmile

& Frankenmuth was fun - too much to see and do in just a day w/ Birch Run & Tony's thrown into the mix.

For the record Chrisie - We were just enjoying a refreshing beverage following our after-party. . . .Speaking of that, I didn't realize how much wonderful food we had until I saw some of those pics - Nice job RTM.  wow
claydevotee
« Reply #89 on: August 27, 2007, 03:23:03 PM »

Wow!  The house is already decorated and ready for another party!!!

DEBI, I am in awe of your photo shopping skills.  Not Worthy I'm so glad that SHIRLEY and JEANNE have "joined" our group photo!!!

JEANNE, ethereal.....(I think that was KAREN's description).....your latest sunhat painting IS truly "ethereal"....you have captured the sweetness and innocence of youth  in this painting.  "Celestial beauty" is my contribution to the descriptive words.  Bravo!!!   Not Worthy

Just an update.  I got the call from the Dr. late this afternoon.  I have an ultrasound needle biopsy scheduled for next Tuesday.  I should have the results the next day.  Until then (and regardless of the outcome) I intend to maintain an optimistic and positive attitude.  Plus I am trying some nutritional treatments BRENDA had been researching before she even knew about this latest "glitch" in my health.  Thank you so much, BRENDA....and thanks to all of you for your love and concern and prayers.   

Need to take a mini power nap right now.  zzzzzzzzzzz
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #90 on: August 27, 2007, 03:48:35 PM »

B e a u t i f u l,  Jeanne!   Very ethereal; this is my favorite sunhat picture that you have posted.   pouncy

Holy Cow!!! wow That is absolutely GORGEOUS Jeanne! What kinda paint didja use ? How big is she? How long did she take? Man-she's beautiful !!!!   Not Worthy

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #91 on: August 27, 2007, 03:54:22 PM »

Hiya Kim wave you and Jeanne as I said make our home the classy place it is with your beautiful work Wink

The vietnamese soup was wonderful~~~Cindy I thought of you, would you have enjoyed it???

Sis, Al will be looking for Kev Huggles

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #92 on: August 27, 2007, 04:11:17 PM »

Thea, glad you let us know what's happening, prayers continue to be sent Huggles

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #93 on: August 27, 2007, 04:26:33 PM »

Debi, hope it's OK that I brought this here Huggles she is an  Angel
Debi's granddaughter Aisalynn on her 2nd birthday!!!

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #94 on: August 27, 2007, 04:38:29 PM »

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!

ANN, does Kev have a white cap on???

DEBI, you are amazing!!!  How come I look so white and everyone else has a nice tan?  Could you put a little makeup on me?  Laughing Laughing Laughing

JEANNE, I never mentioned you painting Clay.  I just mentioned the eyes you did on your other paintings and the cat painting how well you do them.  I wish I was rich as I would love to buy this hat painting you just did.  The more I see it the more in love I am with it.

THEA, think good thoughts sweetie!  I know that is easier said than done though.  Just try and stay busy and spend lots of time with us talking to keep your mind busy.   Huggles

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #95 on: August 27, 2007, 04:46:58 PM »

ANN, I just saw a boy with the blue cap on as they scanned by home plate!!!

Just finished dinner.  Grilled NY strip steaks, thinly sliced potatoes with chunks of yellow and red peppers, chunks of sweet onion and whole mushrooms went in the grill pan.  Also had sliced garden tomatoes and cucumbers in sour cream.  Plus a glass of Rosemont Merlot wine.  Wonderful!  Heavenly!  I love steak!  We don't have it often it is so expensive plus I like to leave that as something special!

SPIKEE,  Clapping I don't see you often enough!

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #96 on: August 27, 2007, 04:48:44 PM »

SHARON, thanks for posting that picture.  She is adorable and I know she must be sweet with having DEBI as her grandmother.

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #97 on: August 27, 2007, 04:49:30 PM »

Heidi and Ho accept the rose of the RED THONG MAFIA  Laughing Laughing

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #98 on: August 27, 2007, 04:56:17 PM »

Wish I could remember where I got this Paranoid

Hey Chrisie how true is this???? Laughing Laughing pigsfly

ann
UltimateFan

« Reply #99 on: August 27, 2007, 05:04:51 PM »

& I see Brenda - Brenda - where are you???? Really starting to worry.

Shirley - Kev is wearing a blue "D" hat - He is sitting somewhere near the lanky kid wearing the green Spartan jacket (Matt) & the pretty girl w/ long hair and newly-cut bang (Amanda) & his Dad (that big guy) & his GM (she's the one enjoying time w/ her son & the grandkids w/o that meddling DIL).

Thea - Brenda & Marilyn are the best at finding stuff on the Internet!!! Stick to your plan & hopefully good news will be coming your way soon.  Huggles

Debi - Aisalynn is a doll! Look at those big brown eyes! Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Sharon - There is a youtube w/ OMC singing "O Canada"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYzxpfftq2k
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx