gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 03:44:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 338
Total: 338

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #28 :: Home of the DIESELS (Rated R)  (Read 211921 times)
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2007, 12:58:15 PM »

We need some striped sox.

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2007, 12:59:45 PM »

We need some striped sox.

and the limo parked on the right again Thud!

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2007, 01:01:39 PM »

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2007, 01:04:00 PM »

Talk about swet!!!!!   lmao

Who else wants to be Angela???

Is that a thong or a shadow???

Okay, Photshop is fighting with me.

That's all folks!!!!

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2007, 01:11:08 PM »

Who else wants to be Angela???

pick me pick me pick me pick me pick me pick me pick me

Bye Becky Huggles

cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2007, 01:13:10 PM »

Holy crap - becky - those pants look ready to fall off. Where did that come from wow wow wow wow

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2007, 01:14:50 PM »

debi, good job of photoshopping.  wow

Can you also make Thea a little taller???

Must be Aisalynn is napping.....

IF YOU CAN MAKE THEA TALLER 
MAKE ME THINNER 
lmao lmao lmao

Clay.'s voice is beautiful
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2007, 01:24:31 PM »

How exciting this is, a new home and fantastic pictures of our RTM girls and Clay.  It is like a big party here and you all have me smiling!!!  Have I told you all how much joy you bring into my life every single day!!!!  Huggles all around!!!

BOZENA, love the cat picture, would you send the cat in the shoes to my house, I would love him!  I could sit all day and look at your pictures and cartoons you entertain me so much!!  Laughing

JEANNE, Your drawing in beyond fantastic.  I am speechless I do not know what to say as it is so beautiful.  May I ask what you will do with this one?  Is it for a show?

BECKY love those cartoons.  I am just a big kid I get a real kick out of them! I can imagine how you are feeling waiting for the news!

SHARON, thanks for remembering I wanted to be in the group picture.  What a good looking family we have! 

KAREN, glad you finally showed up girl!  Sure do miss you when you aren't here!  I was thinking about you and trying to figure out why you like to eat frozen cookies????   Laughing

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2007, 01:25:36 PM »

Heidi and Ho posting right in a row!!!! lmao lmao

InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2007, 01:35:37 PM »

Holy crap - becky - those pants look ready to fall off. Where did that come from wow wow wow wow

Ashville, where our sistahs Barbara, Meesa, etc. were. Wonder why they didn't tell us about this.     bigsmile

InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2007, 01:36:52 PM »

You poet, you.................

ROFLMAO
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2007, 01:39:31 PM »

Becky, did I miss the explanation of why the second mouse gets the cheese??? Paranoid bigsmile

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2007, 01:39:54 PM »

You poet, you.................

ROFLMAO

bigsmile

ILClaymate
« Reply #53 on: August 27, 2007, 01:44:11 PM »

wave Me again!  I was asked to bring over Jan's last post so no one would miss it from the last session since I had already locked it.

PS.  Great painting, Jan!  Clapping

THEA

This should not happen to you AGAIN, no way!!!!!
Just got on the net after 4 days and did not know that you had to go through a slew of tests again.
Wish there was something I could do to ease your anxiety and stress, I really feel soooooo hopeless when my friends are suffering.  Big Hug! Big Hug! Big Hug! Big Hug!

MARY
Glad hubby has come to his senses. All I can say is "been there, done that", keep the faith baby!!!!
Going through "wedded bliss" sometimes is a little tricky. Hope he keeps  his promises.

DEBI
So glad you are feeling better. I am so late on all the news, just read back a couple of pages.

MIA
because I had to journey over to Fort Lauderdale to judge an are show.

KIM
You are reallly a talented gal. I think you could draw the Mona Lisa and it would look just like her.!!!!! Good likenesses!!!!
You can capture Clays likeness much better than I can, keep it up!!!

SHARON
All I can say is, "make some noise" and I think you will. Woody is such a sweetheart, he does not need to be treated like that. If it were my Dad I would have a fit. They are soooo much alike, even look alike. Good luck.

Just finished my Sunhat painting and if my Photobucket is good to me, here it is;

Be back later when I have caught up, if it is possible??????

Love and Hugs
JAN/JEANNE
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #54 on: August 27, 2007, 01:48:26 PM »

Going back a thread to the pet pics, here are my grandpets, Steamboat and Charmin. They were both rescued from the Kalamazoo animal shelter back in 1997 and 1998. There is another one, Butter, who looks like Charmin but is only two.

Can you tell there is no HOS today? It is fun playing here without having to put up my inbox often.  Wink

Sharon, the first mouse gets caught. Therefore, the second mouse is free to eat the cheese. Think of the mouse trap as an AI Winner's contract. H-m-m, that is not very cute, is it?

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #55 on: August 27, 2007, 01:49:21 PM »

Clandy thanks, I hadn't seen the sunhat picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Jeanne it is so beautiful, just breathtaking Huggles Huggles

wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #56 on: August 27, 2007, 01:50:15 PM »

HI PEEPS !  wave wave

I'm "living on the edge"! Paranoid   I'm "off the chain"!  bigsmile   I'm posting this from work . . . Naughty

ANYHOW!  It is so frustrating because I CANNOT see any of the pictures that you guys have been posting!  The computers here at the hospital have photobucket, etc. banned.  I'm just fortunate that I can occasionally get to Claymaniacs to get a piece of news or to stop in to say HI!  I understand that we are in "our new house".  Clapping

BBL  . . . . .

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
ann
UltimateFan

« Reply #57 on: August 27, 2007, 01:51:54 PM »

Sure. . . sure. . . I go away for a couple of days and you move the mansion Naughty

However, w/ the pics & the banter,  Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles

Few things to add:

Marilyn - So Dylan is going to be a big brother, eh??? How exciting! Twice as many to chase. Smile

Jeanne - Your sunhat drawing -  wow Really, really stunning Clapping Clapping Clapping
Are you still working a lot? & how are your kitties?

Debi - Nice job on adding Jeanne to the group and Mr. Kato looks so soft. I'm glad he looks out for you & for Aisalynn.
BTW: Loved the youtube of the lines!!! Some great shots there!

Lucky - Hang in there.  Huggles Huggles Huggles

CARRY ON LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!
(Hmmmmm. . . I wonder why Philly hasn't made an appearance?)
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #58 on: August 27, 2007, 01:52:06 PM »

Jeanne, that painting is absolutely beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the delicate colors and the motion.

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #59 on: August 27, 2007, 01:52:10 PM »

Going back a thread to the pet pics, here are my grandpets, Steamboat and Charmin. They were both rescued from the Kalamazoo animal shelter back in 1997 and 1998. There is another one, Butter, who looks like Charmin but is only two.

Can you tell there is no HOS today? It is fun playing here without having to put up my inbox often.  Wink

Sharon, the first mouse gets caught. Therefore, the second mouse is free to eat the cheese. Think of the mouse trap as an AI Winner's contract. H-m-m, that is not very cute, is it?

Becky has anyone told you lately how entertaining you are???? ROFLMAO Steamboat and Charmin, how cute Huggles
Let's work on the mouse and cheese Paranoid Laughing

gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx