gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 02:15:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 184
Total: 184

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #28 :: Home of the DIESELS (Rated R)  (Read 211903 times)
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S CLAYNADIAN GIRL !!!

« Reply #1980 on: September 19, 2007, 11:18:35 AM »

Umm ,that would be a definitle NO !!!!  lmao lmao lmao lmao  That would be grounds for divorce for sure  ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

Off to get the kids from school !! wave

Baby Dust I Close My Eyes and I Breath You In Baby Dust

UNCONDITIONAL
BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #1981 on: September 19, 2007, 11:19:29 AM »

TOO BAD YOU'RE ONLY PASSING THRU MY AREA
EVELYN AND I TOOK OUR DAY CRUISE FROM PORT EVERGLADES
MAYBE NEXT  TIME...... REMEMBER MOI

Clay.'s voice is beautiful
BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #1982 on: September 19, 2007, 11:21:36 AM »

MY GOODNESS THEY COULD BE TWINS
NOW HOW DO YOU DESCRIBE HER FUR COLOR  ????
AND SHE'S 19  Clapping Clapping Clapping
MY 2 PREVIOUS KITTIES WERE 17 YR OLD TWIN GIRL KITTIES

ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #1983 on: September 19, 2007, 11:43:10 AM »

Thea,

Please don't be lifting heavy items.  Let your neighbors continue to help.  Maybe it's time for a yard man to help with the yard and lift the bags of potting soil.  We have a yard crew that comes once a week usually.  We have saved "heavy" items for them to move, like concrete benches and rocks.  I tell Skip, just wait and let them take care of the heavy stuff.  Take care of yourself and hubby. Hug

Joemomma,

You are too funny.  I used to color my hair outside because I got the hair color everywhere in the bathroom! Paranoid  Outside I would wear my hair coloring outfit.  Old bluejean shorts and one of Skip's shirts.  I don't think the neighbors ever saw me.  If so, I was a pretty scary sight!!

Barb (Wisconsinmaniac)

I really enjoyed meeting you at the preparty in Knoxville.  You are a sweetheart.  Hug 

You all were right!  That was the lovely Bozena in the picture yesterday.

Now, who is this Claymaniac?  She posts on the OCD and RTM, I think, occasionally. 

Hint:
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
She is a hilarious writer and her teen age daughter looks a lot like her.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Hugs,
Prissy

Prissy..that is Kris/ LadyC!!!! you know some of her neices look like her too!!!!!!!!!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1984 on: September 19, 2007, 12:01:49 PM »

I TOOK THE 3 OF THEM TO THE VET today
MANICURES
PEDICURES
2 GOT A LITTLE SHAVE UNDER THE TAIL( fur too long)

I think I'll call and book the same for myself tomorow bigsmile

I CAN SEE THE FIRST 2
BUT DO YOU NEED THE 3RD ???

I LIKE TO JOKE WITH MY YOUNG VET...
SO I ASKED HIM
"'DID YOU FORSEE YOU WOULD BE SHAVEING MY 3 PUSSIES TODAY.??

Laugh   Laugh   Laugh   Laugh    Laugh

Bozena, I tried to post back to you last night but the site froze for me and it was late so I shut down, didn't even say goodnight to anyone Naughty

Your vet must love your visits lady cause that was hilarious!!!!!! Laugh rofl spit coffee spit coffee rofl Laugh

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #1985 on: September 19, 2007, 12:35:00 PM »

Bozena - sorry I didn't answer you, but I had a terrific headache and actually went back to bed for a while. Now - it's just a dull ache, but bearable.  I was going to bake today, but honestly, I'm just going to relax and do nothing. I was hoping to maybe make butter balls (Mexican wedding cakes) instead, but I'm still feeling the effects of that headache, so I'm going to be good and relax.

Have you been getting any rain. I hear it is really raining in Florida. Have you decided about Christmas yet? Also, we are making a terrific calzone at the shop. Absolutely  the best calzone in town - you have got to try it. I thought I'd bring some of them to our next RTM get-together. I won't be going to Katamazoo, I just don't like travelling in the winter unless it is South!!!!!

Chrisie - Sorry I got you mixed up. Have a great cruise - I know you will - they are so relaxing. I've been on four 7-day cruises and positively enjoyed every one of them.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1986 on: September 19, 2007, 12:41:34 PM »

Are Shirley and I fired as breakfast chefs???

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #1987 on: September 19, 2007, 12:43:49 PM »

DEBI  wave wave wave
MY VET IS IN HIS EARLY 30' ties
REALLY A GREAT GUY
DRIVES A TRUCK ON GIAGANTIC WHEELS
I'VE TEASED HIM ABOUT HIS TRUCK ALSO

ONCE HE SHOWED ME A PIX OF HIS  DOG
 HE HAD IN HIS WALLET

SOMEONE LEFT IT ON THE DOORSTEP OF IS CLINIC
NATURALLY HE KEPT THE PUPPY
HE SHOWED ME PIX OF IT GROWN UP
HUGE DOG (like a great great dane )
ON HIS BED
I SAID
 "" YOU SLEEP WITH A DOG !!!!
 IS THERE ROOM FOR A GIRLFRIEND ON THAT BED ??? ""
HE LAUGHED AND REPLIED...
"" YOU SLEEP WITH YOUR PUSSIES ???
SO MY STATEMENT TO HIM YESTERDAY
WAS IN LINE WITH OUR HUMOR......
IF I WERE 40 yrs YOUNGER
I WOULD NOT SAY IT THAT WAY
AGE HAS IT'S PLUSSES

Claynadian#1
« Reply #1988 on: September 19, 2007, 12:50:06 PM »

Helllooooo Everybody !!!  Its been a couple of days as usual , but this time I am catching up, I am only going a few pages back , but Id love to know what has been happening the past few days with everyone.

Chrisie-  I desperately want to go to Kalamazoo , as you know I missed the last concert :-( and it broke my heart.  But this time, I am determined to make it , it just may be a bit hard since it is so far away....but I love Clay's Christmas concerts so hopefully I can figure something out.  I am adding onto your message, as I am now a few more pages ahead and noticed your dream tattoo ...and I must say ...AHHHHH , sooooo cool , I love it , but agree that the hubby may not as much as I do !!  

Karen- I see you are in a battle over whether 300 was good or not !!!   I must say that I really enjoyed the movie , or it could have been the 300 sexy men and I didn't care about anything else !! hahahaha

Sharon- I saw your post , I figured getting good seats to this concert would be hard to manage.  But I am so glad that you have some bought already , that must make you very very happy !!!   I will let you know if any plans develop my way

Prissy - your clay dream is very cute ...You are definetly having ticket stress !!! thats an easy one to decode

Shirley - I hope you know I am popping in as often as I can for a little breakfast in the afternoon !!  And to answer your question , no I am not liking my job !! HAHAHA    I am just really tired of the night shift as I have been on it for at least 2 months now.  But the good news is , I only have maybe 3 more weeks to go !! WOOO HOOOO  !! Now there is something to celebrate !!  How have you been honey??  Is your life more exciting than mine??

Debi - I laughed so hard reading your computer venting moment !!  Your train of thought cracked me up ....but I sympathize ...computer issues SUCK!!  Can't live with them , don't want to live without them ...isnt that how that old saying goes??

Kim - I LOVE LOVE your hair !!!!    Chocolate Cherry ....YUMMY

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1989 on: September 19, 2007, 12:53:29 PM »

Bozena, your home inside is as beautiful as outside, I love your impatients Clapping Clapping

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1990 on: September 19, 2007, 12:54:48 PM »

Hello Kristina wave glad you saw my post, and please keep us in the loop with your plans Huggles

BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #1991 on: September 19, 2007, 01:05:36 PM »

EVELYN TO ANSWER YOU...
Have you been getting any rain. I hear it is really raining in Florida.

ALMOST  EVERY AFTERNOON
 WE HAVE SHORT T-SHOWERS

Have you decided about Christmas yet?

I STILL PLAN TO COME...
I HAVE TO MAKE SURE EITHER ACHILLES
OR LUIS CAN TAKE CARE OF MY "" 3 ''" KITTIES
I MISS MY COUSIN EVEN MORE WHEN I THINK
HOW HE LIKED MY ROSIE & ANNIE

I won't be going to Katamazoo, I just don't like travelling in the winter unless it is South!!!!!

OK... SO PERHAPS YOU SHOULD COME HERE AFTER THE HOLIDAYS
WE CAN TAKE A CRUISE A REAL ONE 

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #1992 on: September 19, 2007, 01:27:34 PM »

Now - I just heard from Sara, who was contacted by Janet's son Bill last night -  Janet is gone, and will never hurt again. I hope (and believe!) that she will be joining Julie, jj, Liz, and Carol on the front row of every Clay concert from now on. Sara's message from Bill:

I am sorry to tell you that Mom passed away this afternoon. Anne had gone home for a few minutes and when she got back the nurse was in the room and told her.

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1993 on: September 19, 2007, 01:47:53 PM »

Now - I just heard from Sara, who was contacted by Janet's son Bill last night -  Janet is gone, and will never hurt again. I hope (and believe!) that she will be joining Julie, jj, Liz, and Carol on the front row of every Clay concert from now on. Sara's message from Bill:

I am sorry to tell you that Mom passed away this afternoon. Anne had gone home for a few minutes and when she got back the nurse was in the room and told her.

May Janet rest in peace

Thanks Marilyn Huggles

karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #1994 on: September 19, 2007, 02:07:12 PM »

MY GOODNESS THEY COULD BE TWINS
NOW HOW DO YOU DESCRIBE HER FUR COLOR  ????

I usually call this "tortoise shell."  We had a kitty this color when I was young.

Bozena,
your house is so pretty!  Have you lived there long?

Evelyn, you asked if I would come over for a visit and help you bake, and I forgot to answer.  I can't remember now what town you are in, but I know that I mapquested it last July when I was talking about going to the WPB concert, and seems like it was 3 or 3 1/2 hours away!  I'd love to visit sometime, but right now very busy with Justin's soccer and band.  If I make it over there, you can put me to work, for sure! Wink

Debi, are you out shopping for a new computer?  Or will you be ordering a Dell online??

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #1995 on: September 19, 2007, 02:09:36 PM »

So sorry to hear of Janet's passing.  What was her screen name? 

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #1996 on: September 19, 2007, 02:16:19 PM »

Karen- I see you are in a battle over whether 300 was good or not !!!   I must say that I really enjoyed the movie , or it could have been the 300 sexy men and I didn't care about anything else !! hahahaha

Hi Kristina! wave   Well, now I'm torn whether to get the movie for my son!  I think he changed his mind, anyway.  He doesn't know what he wants now!  And the birthday is 3 days away!

cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #1997 on: September 19, 2007, 02:31:31 PM »

Bozena - Poor Achilles - having to take care of 3 kitties!!!!! Glad you are coming for Chrismas. I'll see about coming down in January - Wouldn't be a bad idea. I'll give it some thought, really.

I'm still working on my passport. Have to get a picture taken. Hope to do that this week.

Karen - Come down anytime.

Sorry to hear about Janet, but she is at peace now.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #1998 on: September 19, 2007, 02:32:48 PM »

Debi, are you out shopping for a new computer?  Or will you be ordering a Dell online??[/color]

karen ...nope decided to wait a couple of weeks...I have a bonus ( well kinda) from work we will use..so as soon as I get that...it's a go!!!! for now I'm happy my old printer is re installed ..and at least I can do what I;'m used to doing!!!!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1999 on: September 19, 2007, 03:01:40 PM »

So sorry to hear of Janet's passing.  What was her screen name? 

Karen~~~Claymaniac2000

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx