gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 05:50:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 381
Total: 381

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #28 :: Home of the DIESELS (Rated R)  (Read 211934 times)
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #120 on: August 27, 2007, 06:56:12 PM »

Not for long! Laughing

Actually, I'm getting alot remodeling done in my house, dust everywhere...Roll eyes

I will put the red thong on once my house is all done...

My home is a diaster area right now... Paranoid
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #121 on: August 27, 2007, 07:10:41 PM »

Sharon - The Tigers are HOT tonight! 

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #122 on: August 27, 2007, 07:13:02 PM »

Peggy.... wave Huggles

and yes the tigers are hot tonight!!!!!!!!!!

night all!!!!!
ann
UltimateFan

« Reply #123 on: August 27, 2007, 07:21:05 PM »

Yeah. Kev will be happy!

Baby Dust Baby Dust Baby Dust Baby Dust everyone!

& Karen you did post about the cookies - said it was close to what you remember & refrigerate for better 

Back to work.
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #124 on: August 27, 2007, 07:30:28 PM »

Tigers win 16-O and blow out the Yankees yay

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #125 on: August 27, 2007, 07:32:01 PM »

Not for long! Laughing

Actually, I'm getting alot remodeling done in my house, dust everywhere...Roll eyes

I will put the red thong on once my house is all done...

My home is a diaster area right now... Paranoid

And we wait with anticipation Laughing bigsmile

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #126 on: August 27, 2007, 07:36:50 PM »

wave RTM'ers!

Sheesh! I ended up working 14 hours today! I started at 6:00 this morning hoping I might get done early!   One day I will learn!! Laughing

OK...it's time for my novel.....

BARBARA - Hubby's favorite singer does come to the US to tour sometimes.  I'll surprise him one of these days! I saw some NICE hand pics here today....did you get to see them????

KIM - Your Bride of Frankenstein pic was amazing! WOW!! You are truly gifted.  I hope you and Jeanne get to meet up some day.  You two will be up ALL night Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah about paintings and drawings and etchings and Clay!!! Laughing  Thanks for sharing the family pics with us! What a great looking family! You SURE do look like Baaaaddd Betty!!! I agree....we need to know where that name came from!! Laughing

SHARON - Thank you so much for the compliments! blush Your pics of swampthing and Simon were adorable!  I have always favored tabbies though I love ALL kitties!! The orange tabbies have always been the most affectionate cats I've had.  One used to call me Mom.  I taught him to answer me when I said, WHO loves you? I wish I had video of that. 

You definitely got some great advice about Woody.  It does sound to me like he was misunderstood, but I agree that the nurse will not admit it at this point.  Definitely document everything.  I would also document all dates where you see changes in Woody's behavior and moods, both good and bad.  It may directly relate to who is on staff that day which of course they will have documented.  I know I have said this, but Woody is so lucky to have you to look out for him.  I feel sad for those who do not have anyone and go through stuff like this.

SO....what is Vietnamese soup??? I can't say I've ever heard of it.  Curious minds want to know! Yes!

DEBI Thanks for taking the time to add Meesa, Shirley and Jeanne to our group pic!! Huggles  That pic that Sharon posted of Aisalynn is absolultely beautiful!   Thanks for the You Tube of the Bus Line.  That was amazing! It is so wonderful that Clay does that just for us.  It's nice to know we touch his heart too!

Mr. Kato is absolutely beautiful.  I have an Akita named Buddy, and I know their personalities are very similar to chows.  Mine seems like a big baby to me, but many people are very afraid of him. 

Here he is saying, NO MOM...I'M TRYING TO NAP....NO PICS RIGHT NOW!!!

BECKY I had to run to the bathroom TWICE after reading all your commentary on the pics today!! I know...TMI!!! I was ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

I would do the SAME thing as you if I lived in my MIL's house.  I would hear her LOUD and CLEAR!  That was quite a story about the daycare provider with the 6 kids.  I'm glad she was able to get everyone to safety in time. 

That is cute about the second mouse getting the cheese....and SO true!!! Yes!

I'll definitely say extra prayers that you will hear some good news about Riley tomorrow.  Please let us know. Huggles

SPIKEE -  I hope you enjoyed dinner at the kids!  What did they make for you?  Please tell Happy I said hello!! Huggles

CHRISIE - House hunting is going ok, thanks.  We are still looking at areas we haven't been to before.  This is such a big area! I would LOVE to buy a house near Clay OR Faye....but it would probably be better for my marriage if I didn't!   How is your BIL doing?  Have there been any changes? Huggles

MEESA - Good to see you!!! Huggles I saw you posted another NON-Meesa pic this morning! Naughty  I just found out about the Skybus yesterday.  My daughter's friend is flying in from OH.  Her flight cost $20.  Not sure how they can do that.  I'd make sure there is a REAL pilot flying the plane first! Laughing

MARILYN - CONGRATS on becoming a Grandma again!! Clapping Clapping We will get to see MORE baby pics.  Have you seen pics of Shirley's Preston yet?  What a cutiepie!!

MARY - So glad to hear that things have settled down for you. Huggles  I sure hope it stays that way.  I hope Paul is sincere and does the right thing.  I know you are in a tough place.  I go there myself sometimes...it sucks (pardon my French) Huggles

SHIRLEY - WOW...talk about farms!!!! About 20 miles out in any direction...that's ALL there are! Like NO civilization! shocking No grocery stores, no gas stations, no restaurants and I didn't see ONE Starbucks or any OTHER place for coffee!!! I like my solitude...but THAT was extreme!!  I don't think we will be going quite as far as we went!! Laughing  It was a nice ride in the country though.  LOTS of horses, cows, donkeys, and chickens!

BOZENA - I see the DINOSAUR is back for a visit! Eeeeeeeekkk!!!!! lmao

JEANNE - Your sunhat painting was simply breathtaking!!! wow wow wow I can see why you love painting them so much!!

CLANDYGIRL - Thanks for the new home, the great pics and the cute little Home of the Diesels logo! I loved that!

THEA - Thanks for giving us another update. Huggles I'm glad you won't have to wait three more months to know what is going on.  The waiting and not knowing has got to be the worse.  You are a trooper and a survivor and I can tell that you are the kind of person who just wants to know exactly what you are dealing with straight up so you can deal with it and move forward.  Please continue to keep us updated.  Huggles

Wow....I've been typing for an hour now! I DO get carried away sometimes...SORRY!!!

Hello to everyone else lurking....I don't blame you for not coming out and posting...you probably fear that you might get a Cindy novel!!! lmao

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #127 on: August 27, 2007, 07:40:24 PM »

Sweet dreams til sunbeams find you......
Sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you...
I wish you all sweet dreams, and may your worries be lessened knowing that you are loved Huggles Huggles

Good night my friends Baby Dust Baby Dust Baby Dust Baby Dust

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #128 on: August 27, 2007, 07:43:39 PM »

Cindy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!just saw you and wanted to say hello wave

Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #129 on: August 27, 2007, 07:45:36 PM »

wave Sharon!!! Huggles  Do you mean you saw the big lime green BLOB I made on this page??? lmao

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #130 on: August 27, 2007, 07:46:38 PM »

Cindy~~~~Buddy is so cute Huggles I have to say also that Simon the redhead really is affectionate, and we have always had tabbies, love me some tabby cat Laughing My vet had told me that when we were ready after the passing of my very special Barney Huggles that we needed a sucky red head, and she was right Laughing

Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #131 on: August 27, 2007, 07:48:07 PM »

Lookie who I found!

Someday I want to be close enough to see that stubble...of course if there isn't any....then I'll want to feel that smooooth face! Laughing

I know......  Naughty Naughty Naughty

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #132 on: August 27, 2007, 07:48:53 PM »

wave Sharon!!! Huggles  Do you mean you saw the big lime green BLOB I made on this page??? lmao

lmao lmao lmao
Cindy, you are so genuinely lovely, and what a treasure to have you part of us.  Your recaps are thoughtful and so meaningful for each person you address  Huggles Huggles Clapping Clapping

Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #133 on: August 27, 2007, 07:49:28 PM »

Cindy~~~~Buddy is so cute Huggles I have to say also that Simon the redhead really is affectionate, and we have always had tabbies, love me some tabby cat Laughing My vet had told me that when we were ready after the passing of my very special Barney Huggles that we needed a sucky red head, and she was right Laughing

Thanks!!

We know how you love those redheads!!! Yes!

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #134 on: August 27, 2007, 07:50:56 PM »

Starstruck - I'm tagging some pics just to post for you.  Wink I'm kind of self conscious about my pics. I'm just not as good as most people so ... you know.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #135 on: August 27, 2007, 07:50:57 PM »

Lookie who I found!

Someday I want to be close enough to see that stubble...of course if there isn't any....then I'll want to feel that smooooth face! Laughing

I know......  Naughty Naughty Naughty

Go ahead Cindy just admit you want to suck face

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #136 on: August 27, 2007, 07:52:45 PM »

Starstruck - I'm tagging some pics just to post for you.  Wink I'm kind of self conscious about my pics. I'm just not as good as most people so ... you know.

Meesa, your pics are wonderful, bring 'em on  Clapping Clapping

Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #137 on: August 27, 2007, 07:53:39 PM »

lmao lmao lmao
Cindy, you are so genuinely lovely, and what a treasure to have you part of us.  Your recaps are thoughtful and so meaningful for each person you address  Huggles Huggles Clapping Clapping

Thank you Sharon! Huggles Everybody is such a pleasure to talk to here!  Everyone is so unique yet together we become a whole.  I really look forward to catching up every day and seeing who has popped on and what is going on with everyone. 

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #138 on: August 27, 2007, 07:56:46 PM »

I say we crown Cindy recapper of the month bigsmile

Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #139 on: August 27, 2007, 07:57:18 PM »

OK....what the HECK are you talking about girlfriend???  I LOVE your pics!! Huggles You have captured SO many of "the many faces of Clay"!!!  He has thousands of expressions and you have caught at least 800 of them in just a few short days!!!

BRING THEM ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx