gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 06:11:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 350
Total: 350

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #28 :: Home of the DIESELS (Rated R)  (Read 211937 times)
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #100 on: August 27, 2007, 05:12:53 PM »

No pictures of me *sniff sniff* so I'll just sit over here with Cindy.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ann
UltimateFan

« Reply #101 on: August 27, 2007, 05:23:44 PM »

MEESA - WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles

That is a great pic of you & Cindy! bigsmile
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #102 on: August 27, 2007, 05:26:06 PM »

doufus Laughing Laughing

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #103 on: August 27, 2007, 05:29:00 PM »

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #104 on: August 27, 2007, 05:31:35 PM »

Debi~~~~~Meesa and her RED THONG that took me two couriers to get it to her want to be in the group picture, could you???

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #105 on: August 27, 2007, 05:56:18 PM »

Debi~~~~~Meesa and her RED THONG that took me two couriers to get it to her want to be in the group picture, could you???

Sharon...I used a different picture!!!!! Shirley, Jeanne and Meesa or all know official red thongers!!!!!!!! Shirley tomorrow I will work on putting some makeup on you...and I'll try to make Thea taller!!!!!!!!!!

ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #106 on: August 27, 2007, 05:58:13 PM »

Oh and Sharon...you know I never mind when my grand daughter is shown off...she makes my heart smile!!!!!!!!!
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #107 on: August 27, 2007, 05:59:16 PM »

Thea...thats the way...positive and surround yourself with positive people!!!!!!! Huggles
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #108 on: August 27, 2007, 06:05:11 PM »

Whew! I gotta take a break...been drawing again and my vision's gettin blurry! (Dang spectacles)

What's happenin in here? Y'all  been fixin up your group photo? Lookin good there!
Where's Mr. Clayton? Should add him too! Laughing

Got a nice little lightning storm here...I love to sit on my porch and watch the lightning show...but I get a bit nervous because flights from Tampa fly right over me...and they're going-one after another-right through the dang storm! Neighbors must love me hollerin "EEK!" every few minutes! bigsmile
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #109 on: August 27, 2007, 06:05:37 PM »

JEANNE, ethereal.....(I think that was KAREN's description).....your latest sunhat painting IS truly "ethereal"....you have captured the sweetness and innocence of youth  in this painting.  "Celestial beauty" is my contribution to the descriptive words.  Bravo!!!   Not Worthy

"Celestial beauty".........love that term too, Thea!!

Just an update.  I got the call from the Dr. late this afternoon.  I have an ultrasound needle biopsy scheduled for next Tuesday.  I should have the results the next day.  Until then (and regardless of the outcome) I intend to maintain an optimistic and positive attitude.  Plus I am trying some nutritional treatments BRENDA had been researching before she even knew about this latest "glitch" in my health.  Thank you so much, BRENDA....and thanks to all of you for your love and concern and prayers.   

Thea,   Clapping Huggles

Thea - Brenda & Marilyn are the best at finding stuff on the Internet!!! Stick to your plan & hopefully good news will be coming your way soon.  Huggles
Sharon - There is a youtube w/ OMC singing "O Canada"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYzxpfftq2k

And our Ann is the best at finding great You Tubes to share!!! Hug  Ann, did you see a post by me about a good alternative to Mystic Mint cookies?  I meant to post, and I know I started one, just don't know if it got posted! crazy

Debi, FANTASTIC JOB getting  Jeanne, Shirley, and Meesa into the photo of the RTM!  Meesa, you must be scrunched down a bit; I'm almost positive (from the pics I've seen of you) that you are taller than my 5'4"!!  lmao

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #110 on: August 27, 2007, 06:08:00 PM »

Debi's granddaughter Aisalynn on her 2nd birthday!!![/color]

Debi, what a beautiful little girl your AisaLyn is!!

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #111 on: August 27, 2007, 06:12:52 PM »

Whew! I gotta take a break...been drawing again and my vision's gettin blurry! (Dang spectacles)

What's happenin in here? Y'all  been fixin up your group photo? Lookin good there!
Where's Mr. Clayton? Should add him too! Laughing

Got a nice little lightning storm here...I love to sit on my porch and watch the lightning show...but I get a bit nervous because flights from Tampa fly right over me...and they're going-one after another-right through the dang storm! Neighbors must love me hollerin "EEK!" every few minutes! bigsmile

Kim, lightening or no, your post made me wish I was on a plane to Tampa again, down to see Clay and my dear friend!!!  Did you finish your sketch of Elvis? Can we see?   What are you working on now?  (CLAY, I hope!)

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #112 on: August 27, 2007, 06:12:53 PM »

Yeah. I'm taller than 5'4".  Laughing

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #113 on: August 27, 2007, 06:15:28 PM »

Yeah. I'm taller than 5'4".  Laughing

I guess I could be standing on  a stool!  (Oohhh, that made me think of Clay's "stool" jokes in Tampa!)  Laughing lmao

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #114 on: August 27, 2007, 06:15:55 PM »

Tigers are beating the Yankees~~~~10 -0 confetti2 confetti2 yay Ann, watching for matt and Kev and Karl and Jeanne

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #115 on: August 27, 2007, 06:17:06 PM »

Sharon...I used a different picture!!!!! Shirley, Jeanne and Meesa or all know official red thongers!!!!!!!! Shirley tomorrow I will work on putting some makeup on you...and I'll try to make Thea taller!!!!!!!!!!

Debi Clapping Clapping Huggles Huggles now we just need Philly, she hasn't taken a pic with her RED THONG yet, I'll get after her Naughty

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #116 on: August 27, 2007, 06:17:39 PM »

Lookie who I found!

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #117 on: August 27, 2007, 06:21:11 PM »

Lookie who I found!

Thud! Thud! Thud! Meesa

*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #118 on: August 27, 2007, 06:21:44 PM »

Kim, lightening or no, your post made me wish I was on a plane to Tampa again, down to see Clay and my dear friend!!!  Did you finish your sketch of Elvis? Can we see?   What are you working on now?  (CLAY, I hope!)
[/quote]

Ummmm...well...see......errr.......
I'm SUPPOSED to be drawing Dierks Bentley right now. If anyone asks...that's my story and I'm stickin to it! I'm drawin Dierks! Yup.

But I'm really drawing Clay again....heeheehee!

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #119 on: August 27, 2007, 06:24:21 PM »

Debi can you take her from here and we'll surprise her???? Laughing Laughing

gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx