gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 03:51:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 193
Total: 193

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 [101] Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 122  (Read 172758 times)
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #2000 on: August 27, 2007, 10:59:15 AM »

Hello!

Just a quick check in.  I am off to CURVES and a little shopping.  Our bed is covered with T-shirts in different categories:  Travel tees, Sports team tees, music tees, garden/flower tees, church tees, miscel. tees, and CLAY tees.  I think I have more travel and Clay tees than anything.

Frankie,
I need someone to help me get my house organized.  Skip and I just have way too much of everything!!

Jan,
Beautiful sunhat picture!

Happy,
We are having our hottest days, so that chilled Clayberry juice hits the spot. Hug

Hello to everyone checking in!

I hope everyone has a great day.  Orchestra practice this evening. :violin

Hugs,
Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #2001 on: August 27, 2007, 12:30:04 PM »

I just heard from my lawyer in the accident case. The judge ruled in my favor!  He also ruled the other company has to pay my attorney's fees The other side still has 30 days to appeal though Paranoid Now it is a sit and wait thing. If they do not appeal during that time then I'll get my check - which would greatly help with rent and bills til I find a job. If they do appeal, well, then it'll have to go to court and be tried by a jury. I am they don't appeal. I'd really like for this to be done and over with and there's no time like the present, eh? Please keep this in your prayers. I'd really appreciate it.

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #2002 on: August 27, 2007, 01:31:27 PM »

Michelle, good luck.  I know how you feel.  You are lucky that the judge was a nice one.  Good for you. Purple Banana Purple Banana

Jan, that hat lady painting is incredible.  You should be getting some very big bucks for this.  I have a couple of people that I know that are artists and don't paint anywhere as good as you and they start from 500-900 for them.   You just amaze me!

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #2003 on: August 27, 2007, 01:33:28 PM »

Prissy, that is such a nice picture of the four of you.  Skip looks content with all of his women!!

Lorraine, I got your pm.   Ok.

Tammy, I tried to get you back.  I hope you found some places of interest before the concert. 

Off to cook.  Actually, I am making a meatloaf; something I haven't made in a very long time.  I am trying a new recipe.  I hope it's something I can serve when it's done. Laughing

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #2004 on: August 27, 2007, 01:47:27 PM »

Jan,
              Your sunhat painting is so beautiful and delicate.  I just have to keep going back and admiring it. You have a wonderful
        talent!
                          Betty

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #2005 on: August 27, 2007, 02:15:04 PM »

wave

Jan- your sunhat painting is beautiful - did you say that you are doing a series of sunhat pictures? I mentioned Jack because Glory and Linda asked about him. I love all animals, but he is truly Lewis' dog - I just take care of him!  We have one thing in common - a lot of our time is spent just waiting for Lewis to show up!

Lorraine - we are having brutal heat and humidty, and we are desperate for rain - the grass is getting brown and crunchy to walk on - no way to water it - just too much yard.

Betty - hope your eye is better - when do you do back to have it checked again?

Michelle - I hope that the people will not appeal - maybe having to pay your attorney will make them think twice about having even more legal fees - I so hope all of this will be over for you soon.  Huggles

Prissy - I have all of my Clay t-shirts in a clear plastic box on my closet shelf - I had more shelf space than hanging space - I have to get this house in order. I think everyone our age has accumulated too much "stuff". time to get rid of some of it!

Meesa - it feels so great to pay off a car - you will enjoy your laptop - I don't use ours often, but I'm glad to have it as a backup.

lolita - see you this evening, I hope.

Linda - I am making spaghetti - I had a choice of that or stuffed peppers. I haven't made spaghetti since the weather got hot, but I'm going to turn the air conditioner way down and serve it anyway  Laughing

Huggles Evelyn - I know you are having to get back into routine, too, after your Clay Trek.

Kat - what are you doing here in the middle of a school day?!?!?! Go Study!  Laughing

Back to work for me - see all of you later.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #2006 on: August 27, 2007, 02:27:06 PM »

wave wave wave

Got home from work a little while ago. NO, we didn't get out early today.  I actually have meetings each of the next two days after school, so it looks like my days of getting out early are over.  It is supposed to be 91 here tomorrow, though, so they MAY decide to let us out early.  I hope they'll postpone the meeting then.

Not much to report.  I'm crabby.   lmao  Heat makes me crabby.  So I think I'll go shower and cool off a bit, and then try to find something to make for supper that doesn't take too much effort.  Laughing

Jan - I echo what everyone else has said.  BEAUTIFUL painting.   Clapping Clapping Clapping

Michelle -  Glad things went in your favor.     Let's hope they don't hold things up with an appeal.

Well....I think I'll get a new session going for us before the evening crew starts wandering in !!!
Woodstock X122

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #2007 on: August 27, 2007, 02:57:48 PM »

Hey, everyone!!!

Session 123 is up and running!!!  Please join in the fun over there!!! 
Woodstock X122

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 [101] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx