gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 08:24:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 348
Total: 348

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 122  (Read 172979 times)
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2007, 04:53:16 PM »

Hey Prissy wave

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2007, 05:00:42 PM »

Good evening everyone.  Just quickly stopping by.  Never read any pages since this morning from the last session.  Sorry.  Just too darn hot.

To all those traveling have a safe trip and I don't have to say enjoy.  That is a given.

Boca -

Jerry & Kat - Looks like you guys sure have been busy today keeping the thread moving.  Good job.  At least there is some activity here.

Woody - don't worry about the thread.  Trust me nothing going on here.  I have a feeling it will be somewhat dead this whole weekend. 

Frankie - you are right about the better health because if you don't have that you have nothing.  Safe travels my friend.

Evelyn - you always have a funny story to tell.  I am sure there will be some from Florida.

Glory - be safe and don't forget watch out for those U-turns.

Lolita - nothing new on this end.  How about with you.

Linda - Congratulations again.  Like I said it won't hit you until you have that little grandson in your arms.  You will never feel the same.

Prissy - I can't say it enough how beautiful your dogs are.  If ever I had to have a dog it would be either a pug like Tammys or a collie like yours.

Angela - Thinking of you. Huggles

Well looks like the only excitement here is well so far I can't see any.  Oh yea that Linda is having a little boy.  Oh I mean her daughter. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Well off to the showers.  Catch you later.

Hugs
Rainey
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2007, 05:02:10 PM »

Jerry & Kat - Looks like you guys sure have been busy today keeping the thread moving.  Good job.  At least there is some activity here.

Rainey ~ yeah! Thanks! well you know me with my batteries all charged up lmao lol....soooooooooo how are you?

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2007, 05:05:10 PM »

JAYNE, got my DVD today!!!      Thank you so much!!!  I will watch it tomorrow and know I will enjoy it as your DVDs are always great.   I will get to see a wonderful concert and another memory of you my dear!!   Huggles

PRISSY, have a safe and wonderful trip.  Enjoy all the great things you are going to see!  Hope the weather cools off for you!

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2007, 05:05:41 PM »

Hey Pepe wave

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2007, 05:10:03 PM »

LINDA, CONGRATS! on the little boy!  Come Monday I will also be welcoming a new grandson too.  Kind of a shock to my son who has three children in thier 20's in fact a big shock!!  I am off tomorrow to his house to help with the room and getting it ready. You will love having a little boy running around your yard!

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2007, 05:12:41 PM »

LINDA, CONGRATS! on the little boy!  Come Monday I will also be welcoming a new grandson too.  Kind of a shock to my son who has three children in thier 20's in fact a big shock!!  I am off tomorrow to his house to help with the room and getting it ready. You will love having a little boy running around your yard!

Pepe, OMG, your son must have been shocked!!!  His kids must be looking at their parents like  wow   Hey, how about those 60 yr. olds that have babies somewhere around the world!  Now, that is what I call shocking!!!

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2007, 05:16:31 PM »

Prissy, today my Amy bought a onesie that says, what happens at grandma's stays at grandma's.  Boy, I would love to be the one that created all of these sayings.  I would be so rich!!  They are so cute.   

Lorraine, you are right; until I see the little one face to face it will all be in my imagination.  All I can picture is like a 3 month old baby.  I cannot see a tiny, tiny little baby in my mind yet.   It's funny.   I guess I can stop looking at all of those cute little girlie clothes now.    Laughing   I am glad you corrected that I was not having a baby!!!  I look like I am pregnant though tonight!!! Laughing

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2007, 05:17:52 PM »

Pepe ~ awwwww congrats Clapping that is sooo awesome! Clapping Huggles yay!

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2007, 05:21:51 PM »

wave

Linda - I came on to see if you had your big news yet - Congratulations! I'm so happy for all of you   

Lorraine - I am getting my phone numbers together - I think I need to call the Hussies from Knoxville - especially if I am in a line to touch Our Honey!

Prissy - Lewis has gotten his clothes, medicine, shave bag, etc. packed, and I have packed all of the other things that have to go with us, but not my clothes! I have to use so many things at the last minute - someday I am going to have an extra set of everything (even make up), so I can pack faster. Have a fun time in Memphis - see you Sunday!  Purple Banana

Woody, Diane, and everyone else going to NC - what a fun trip you will have - especially those of you coming on to Knoxville - can I get an EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AC - We've vacationed in Nashville lots of time - what a great city to visit - you should schedule you vacation next year for what was once called Fan Fair - now it is the Music City Festival, I believe. You would have a week full of seeing the country stars and getting autographs. I think that is one of the best festivals ever - country stars each have their own booths and just sit and talk to fans for a week!

Kat - I am a little tiny bit worried about you, since I will be gone, but remember - like Prissy - I will have my laptop, and I will be checking in!  Paranoid Naughty

Pepe - I didn't know you were expecting another grandchild - Congratulations to you, too. When my SIL was born his brothers were in the 12th, 11th, and 10th grades - he says he has never suffered under the illusion that he was planned!  lmao

Have a great evening, everybody - I'm off to cook supper (something cool) - see all of you later.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2007, 05:26:42 PM »

Kat - I am a little tiny bit worried about you, since I will be gone, but remember - like Prissy - I will have my laptop, and I will be checking in!  Paranoid Naughty
Frankie ~ blush come on you know I will behave until my time is up! *puppy eyes* hahahahhaa have fun cooking dinner!

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2007, 05:49:50 PM »

HOPE MY ALARM GOES OFF IN THE AM, I PUT IT FAR AWAY SO I WON'T TURN IT OFF. Laughing Laughing

OMG LORRRAINE I FORGOT WE ARE DRIVING WITH MARILYN FROM ASHEVILLE TO KNOXVILLE, WHAT FUN THAT WAS I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT.

WELL TOOK A NICE LONG BATH AND AM KINDA REFRESHED TRYING TO SLEEP IS GONNA BE HARD,

LINDA AWE A BOY HOW SWEET. Huggles Huggles

CONGRADS PEPE BET THEY WERE SHOCKED BUT IT WILL BE FUN. Huggles

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2007, 05:52:13 PM »

YEAH FRANKIE HERE IS A EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FOR YOU. ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2007, 05:57:57 PM »

Glory ~ your funny!

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #54 on: August 08, 2007, 06:07:33 PM »

wave
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #55 on: August 08, 2007, 06:14:49 PM »

Hey Sara wave

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #56 on: August 08, 2007, 06:18:22 PM »

Hey Kat!
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #57 on: August 08, 2007, 06:19:26 PM »

what's up?

me bored!!!!!!!!!!!! this is why i want school to start! Laughing

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #58 on: August 08, 2007, 06:27:49 PM »

Kat- I am bored as well.
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #59 on: August 08, 2007, 06:28:16 PM »

Pepe and Linda, How lovely! Two new little ones to look forward to.  Congratulations to you both.   Corbet

Hi Kat!  What are you up to?  Do not go getting into mischief because everyone is away. Plenty of eyes will be watching you, paddles in hand. Betty
gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx