gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:55:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 440
Total: 440

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 122  (Read 171746 times)
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2007, 01:16:18 PM »

wave

Happy Session 122, Everybody! I forgot to say this morning that I smiled at how many of us were getting their hair done/cut/colored in order to go see Clay - just in case he looks our way!  lmao

Hope this Session will find everybody together in frienship, in  better health,  and in support of Our Honey!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2007, 01:20:05 PM »

Frankie ~  that is so funny I got my hair cut the day before the concert! it was awesome! soo how are you?.........me been behaving! Its getting easy now! Laughing

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2007, 01:24:03 PM »

Frankie - You are so right!!!! We all got our  hair cut, colored , etc. all in the hope that Clay would look our way.

I'm looking forward to Florida and seeing Bozena again. Did I tell you all about the shower incident?  Well, if I did, just pass over this.  Bozena went to take a shower in my home and I told her I'd take one when she was finished. So she finished and I get the water adjusted and turn the shower on and go to get in and the water hit me in the face and hair and I'm yelling , "Bozena - what did you do?" (as i tried - with closed eyes to get out of the shower. Now I hear Bozena laughing - Well, it seemed the shower head was too low for her so she adjusted it for herself, BUT FORGOT TO RE-ADJUST IT!!! So , naturally , when I got in,  it hit my face, eyes, soaked my hair, etc.  - Well, that was only the first day that Bozena was with me - . I think she is still laughing - I haven't gotten even yet!!!!

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2007, 01:25:55 PM »

hey cl4clay wave

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2007, 01:27:56 PM »

I GOT MY HAIR CUT TODAY. lmao lmao HAVE TO RUN SOMEPLACE AND GET ZIP LOCK BAGS TO TAKE ON THE AIRPLANE DON'T WANT TO GET ARRESTED BEFORE I EVEN GET THERE. soapbox soapbox lmao

WELL EVERYTHING IS DONE. YIPEEEEEEEEEEEE. EXCPT FOR A HOT BATH OR A COLD SHOWER I AM POOPED.

DO THEY GO THROUGH OUR BAGS WHAT ABOUT MY BINOCULARS THEY ARE HIGH END IF THEY ARE SWIPED I WILL BE SAD.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2007, 01:30:12 PM »

Hey Glory wave .........oh thats cool you got a haircut today i get one next wed. yay the day before i start school!....hope you have fun on your trip! Wink

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2007, 01:38:55 PM »

Evelyn - I haven't heard the shower story before  Laughing I got my hair cut yesterday, and colored my roots, too - as I said yesterday, I would hate for the light to hit my roots and Clay think a camera flash had gone off!  lmao

Glory - can't you just carry your binoculars in your carry on or purse? I never send anything valuable through in my luggage  Naughty

Kat - what if behaving gets to be a habit after a week?   Jaw drop!

I am out of the mood to work - I am ready to travel.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2007, 01:41:33 PM »

Kat - what if behaving gets to be a habit after a week?   Jaw drop!
Frankie ~ hahaha it won't....gotta misbehave somedays...thats the fun about it! Wink
8 more days.....8 loooooooonggggg days! lmao

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2007, 01:42:10 PM »

THE AWARDS OF GEORGE STRAIT

Lolita...thought you may get a kick out of reading George Strait's awards he's won in his career...this isn't counting the awards he gets everytime an album hits GOLD or PLATINUM...he's had 32 PLATINUM or higher albums so far. His second biggest seller is 1995's box set, STRAIT OUT OF THE BOX, which sold 4,000,000...also known as QUADRUPLE-PLATINUM. The biggest seller was his album from 1992, PURE COUNTRY, named after his movie of the same name and that album sold 6,000,000 copies. At last count, the total sales of everything...George Strait's sold close to 55,000,000 albums during a 26 year time frame.

CMA: Country Music Association
ACM: Academy of Country Music
AMA: American Music Awards

2007    ACM    Single of the Year - "Give It Away"
2007    ACM   Song of the Year - "Give It Away"
2006    Country Music Hall of Fame    Inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame
2006    Honorary Doctoral Degree    Doctor of Humane Letters presented by Texas State University – San Marcos
2005    CMA    Musical Event of the Year - "Good News, Bad News" (with Lee Ann Womack)
2003    ACM   Career Achievement
2003    CMT's 40 Greatest Men In Country Music    Ranked #9
2002    Country Weekly    Favorite Collaborative Song - "Designated Drinker" (with Alan Jackson)
2001    CMA    Song of the Year - "Murder On Music Row"
2000    CMA    Vocal Event of the Year - "Murder On Music Row" (with Alan Jackson)
2000    Country Weekly / TNN/CMT Music Awards    Album of the Year - Always Never The Same
2000    Country Weekly / TNN/CMT Music Awards    Entertainer of the Year
2000    Country Weekly / TNN/CMT Music Awards    Male Artist of the Year
2000    Country Weekly / TNN/CMT Music Awards    Single of the Year - "Write This Down"
2000    Country Weekly / TNN/CMT Music Awards    Impact Artist of the Year
1999    Country Weekly / TNN/CMT Music Awards    Album of the Year - One Step At A Time
1999    Country Weekly Golden Pick Awards    Favorite Enteratiner
1999    Country Weekly Golden Pick Awards    Favorite Male Artist
1999    Country Weekly Golden Pick Awards    Favorite Video Enteratiner
1999    Country Weekly Golden Pick Awards    Favorite Line Dance Song - "I Just Want To Dance With You"
1999    Country Weekly Golden Pick Awards    Favorite Song - "I Just Want To Dance With You"
1998    American Music Awards    Favorite Album - Carrying Your Love With Me
1998    American Music Awards    Favorite Male Artist
1998    Country Music Association    Male Vocalist of the Year
1997    ACM    Album of the Year - Carrying Your Love With Me
1997    ACM    Top Male Vocalist
1997    AMA    Favorite Album - Blue Clear Sky
1997    CMA    Album of the Year - Carrying Your Love With Me
1997    CMA    Male Vocalist of the Year
1997    TNN/Music City News    Album of the Year - Blue Clear Sky
1996    ACM    Album of the Year - Blue Clear Sky
1996    ACM    Top Male Vocalist
1996    CMA    Male Vocalist of the Year
1996    CMA    Album of the Year - Blue Clear Sky
1996    CMA    Single of the Year - "Check Yes Or No"
1996    Music City News Country    Single of the Year - "Check Yes Or No"
1996    TNN/Music City News    Album of the Year - Lead On
1996    TNN/Music City News    Single of the Year - "Check Yes Or No"
1996    TNN/Music City News    Video of the Year - "Check Yes Or No"
1995    ACM    Single of the Year - "Check Yes Or No"
1991    AMA    Favorite Male Artist
1990    CMA    Entertainer of the Year
1989    ACM    Entertainer of the Year
1989    CMA    Entertainer of the Year
1988    ACM    Top Male Vocalist
1986    CMA    Male Vocalist of the Year
1986    Music City News Country    Male Artist of the Year
1985    ACM    Album of the Year - Does Fort Worth Ever Cross Your Mind
1985    ACM    Top Male Vocalist
1985    CMA    Album of the Year - Does Fort Worth Ever Cross Your Mind
1985    CMA    Male Vocalist of the Year
1984    ACM    Top Male Vocalist
====================================

Baby Dust Baby Dust Baby Dust

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2007, 01:43:41 PM »

wow thats alot!

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2007, 01:48:56 PM »

I just lost a post.     Has anyone seen it???  Laughing

Frankie - I covered some of the gray before MI, but now it is BAAAAAACCCCCCKKKK....so you guys and Clay will just have to put up with it.   Laughing

Marilyn - Congrats on 23,000 posts.  We're all so glad to have you with us.   Huggles

Evelyn - You and Bozena are too funny.   lmao

Kat- Still behavin'???  Wink

AC - Have you slept yet today???

Glory - They didn't open the suitcases, just x-rayed them.  I put my camera in my suitcase.

Well, I better give Michelle some time on her own computer.  We're going to Pamela's for dinner tonight, so I will check in with you all sometime later tonight.
Woodstock X122

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2007, 01:51:14 PM »

Kat- Still behavin'???  Wink
Debbie ~ yes I am and its day 4 I got 3 more days until I misbehave again! whoot!

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2007, 02:57:16 PM »

I AM JUST TAKING A SM CARRY ON . I AM OFF TO TAKE LUGGGE TO MY CAR THEN SOAK IN THE TUB SWEAT JUST POURIN OFF ME. TTYL.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2007, 03:56:55 PM »

Glory ~ have fun!

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2007, 04:02:07 PM »

AC, that is a whole lot of awards in different categories too. Wow, I wonder if Strait put them all in a mantel or build a special place just for them. He probably shows them off to his guest all the time…I would. Fifty-five millions…that’s a lot of albums and for only 26 years. I have never own his album…I have seen him on television but never really pay much attention. Very interesting.

wave wave to everyone.

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2007, 04:10:07 PM »

Frankie - You are so right!!!! We all got our  hair cut, colored , etc. all in the hope that Clay would look our way.

I'm looking forward to Florida and seeing Bozena again. Did I tell you all about the shower incident?  Well, if I did, just pass over this.  Bozena went to take a shower in my home and I told her I'd take one when she was finished. So she finished and I get the water adjusted and turn the shower on and go to get in and the water hit me in the face and hair and I'm yelling , "Bozena - what did you do?" (as i tried - with closed eyes to get out of the shower. Now I hear Bozena laughing - Well, it seemed the shower head was too low for her so she adjusted it for herself, BUT FORGOT TO RE-ADJUST IT!!! So , naturally , when I got in,  it hit my face, eyes, soaked my hair, etc.  - Well, that was only the first day that Bozena was with me - . I think she is still laughing - I haven't gotten even yet!!!!

So, are you saying you are all wet!!!!    Laughing Laughing

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2007, 04:10:54 PM »

Hey Lolita and Linda wave

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2007, 04:21:58 PM »

All this talk about haircuts is giving me ideas.  I am trying to grow mine, but this weather is really testing me.   I will grab a headband, look like a fool, and see if I can hold on a little longer. Wink

Lindsay, I am glad you were sent home.   I would have just relaxed after getting that hot.  I absolutely hate the hot weather.  My face and neck just love to pour the sweat on.   I need help!!

AC, your pictures are starting to give me ideas:  you love to eat and then you love to get rid of it.   Laughing  I love Vince Gill!  He seems like such a nice guy too.   You have to be great to get in the Music Hall  of Fame.

Lolitla, you are welcome anytime to the wine cellar.   I told you that a few times.   Fly on up any time.  Do you need a new broom for that flight? Laughing

Jan, alligators!!  OMG, I would have stayed dirty.   That was very brave of both you and your husband.   I wouldn't have trusted those logs in the water for one second.

Prissy, I love the pictures of the shelties.   All three of those dogs seem so content with each.   Have they been together very often?  Did you read where I had to go back and take my driving test over too!  Wink

Kat, I am glad to hear you are behaving.  We have too many mama's around here that will you know what if not.   I know, my backside got red a few times over the years. blush

Woody and Michelle, have a great time eating out tonight.   Everyone sounds so excited today with all of the packing and plans going on.  Be safe.

Glory, you must be in a tizzy too with Becka just leaving.  I bet it didn't take long for you to start working on getting read for your trip after she left.   It's like, ok, love you, now go so I can get ready. Laughing

Frankie, binoculars was a fantastic place for those tickets.  You knew what you would be using for a close view on Clay!  Very creative.  I would go off of the no sweets rule too.   It's vacation time.  Mom got your card today.  Thank you so much.  She just appreciates them so much.  Huggles

Ok, now the big news of the day is that my daughter will be having a little boy!  We met her and hubby after the ultra sound for breakfast.  She handed us a blue picture book with our first picture, an ultrasound of him.  You could really see his head and chest really good.  It was magnified quite a few times.   What technology does today.  Anyway, we are very happy for them.
MY SIL must be in heaven!  They already have a bib and pacifier with the Red  Sox emblem on it.   Dec. 27th is the target date, but you  know how that goes.   He's healthy and that is what really mattered to us.

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2007, 04:25:41 PM »

Kat, I am glad to hear you are behaving.  We have too many mama's around here that will you know what if not.   I know, my backside got red a few times over the years. blush
Linda ~ haha yeah but after Sat. its back to misbehaving! whoot!.........awwww that is sooo great that your daughter is having a baby boy! awww that is soo cute!!! Congrats on her! Clapping hope you have a good day!

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2007, 04:49:45 PM »

Good Evening!

Will I ever be ready???  I have some clothes to iron and hair to color!!  I need to go out and water a flower bed that Skip missed.

Jan and others,
I'm glad you enjoyed the picture sof the dogs.

Linda,
Our two Shelties and JoAnn's Sheltie were only together that one time when the picture was made.  They may see each other when they're in the kennel; I don't know!

Congratulations!  You will have a grandson the end of December!!  Now, you can start buying cute little bow clothes!!  I know you have the onesie that says something like :  Party, My Crib, 2 am!!

I must finish up so I can go to bed at a decent hour.  We will have the laptop with us and where we have Internet I will be logging on.

Hugs to all,
Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx