gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:34:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 425
Total: 425

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 122  (Read 171745 times)
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1980 on: August 27, 2007, 04:45:30 AM »

wave

Good Morning!

Lewis has gone to the track to walk, and Jack will not tolerate anybody staying in bed if everybody else is awake!

Michele - I see that you and lots of others are having problms getting on the site - don't know why I'm not having any problems, but I hope all of the problems everyone seems to be having are "cured" soon.

Happy - thanks for the Juice - has a recent picture of your baby been posted? I'll have to check the babies thread.

Tammy - sounds like a perfect Anniversary. I will be waiting to hear what you think about the Idol Tour - the reviews have not been good - I posted one in the ANN today. But I'm sure you will enjoy the day with Joe no matter what the concert is like.

Charlene - hope you get a good report from the docotr aobut your arm.

Clandy - I'm glad that at least one Member will be attending the "5th Grader" taping - I'm sure she will write a reacp!  Clapping

Hello Carla, ANGELA, lorraine,  Lori, everyone posting at the same time that I am, and everyone else who will be here soon - Happy Blue Monday! I'm off to get to the grocery store - it opens at 7 - see 'ya later...............................

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #1981 on: August 27, 2007, 04:50:05 AM »

Good Morning Y'all wave

Hey Everyone wave

Jerry ~ your so funny!.........um yeah but i shut it down and then i bring it up and it comes on.....so how are you?
Tammy ~ wave hey girl!!! what's up?
Frankie ~ wave hey girl!!! how are you?
Charlene ~ wave hey girl!!! what's up?
Prissy ~ wave hey girl!!! how are you?
Rainey ~ wave hey girl!!! what's up?
Angela ~ wave hey girl!!! how are you?
MamaBoca ~ wave hey girl!!! what's up?
Everyone ~ wave hey!!! what's up?

Not much here just listening to my itunes LOUD!....O M Gosh I SO DID NOT want to get up this morning because I had the GREATEST dream....micheal ask me out and we had a blast then my stupid alarm woke me up dang it! HAHAHAHAHAHHHA!

Hope everyone has a great day!

love ya
Kat Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1982 on: August 27, 2007, 04:58:15 AM »

GOOD MORNING FRIENDS!!!

wave happy hubby, ANGELA, Jayne, Lora, Tammy, Charlene, Lorraine, late night Tiffany, AC, Kimmy, Frankie, Carla, Clandy, and all the rest of the gang soon to be here!!!

YIKES!!!!!  I see a new cottage is in our VERY near future.  Will have to do that when I get home from work today.

I forgot what BLUE MONDAY feels like.  I have to agree with ANGELA.  Puke  Today I start my 2nd graders with yet another newly designed program.  Every year is a little different depending on the students I have and their level of ability.  My group is the lowest readers that are not in Special Education.  Donna and I decided these students are more capable than last year's students, so we are going to keep them in the regular Reading book, and not a special book.  So let's see how the first day goes.  50 minutes is just not enough time, but that is all they can give me.

Yes, I got some things done around here, but not nearly enough.  I took a nap in the afternoon, and then older son showed up, so we spent some time with him. He was cleaning out the garage of the MANY things that are in there....like tires and car parts.   Yes! 

It's supposed to be hot for 3 days after a delightful weekend of weather.  Then cool off again to the low 80s.  I am hoping they will let us out early again for the next few days.  I will keep my  Fingers Crossed

Lorraine - You are right.  These weekends just seem to fly by.  I can't believe it is Monday already....I'm too tired to start a 5 day work week already.   Laughing  OOH, but then a 3 day weekend to look forward to.  How great that you get 4 days off!!! 

Tammy - Happy Anniversary late!!!   confetti2 wheee flower  Sounds like you and Joe had a very nice day, followed by another one.  I am very anxious to hear about the Idol concert!!!  have fun!!!

Tiffany - It WAS a great summer, and thanks for reminding me of that.  I think we should all start saving up for next summer, so if Clay tours we can do it all again!!!  BTW, Molly was in Cary and Asheville, too.  They came in very late at the Cary pre-party, and did not attend the Asheville pre-party as they had a package with dinner included.  Molly is very quiet, but very nice.

Michelle and Lora - S*rry you are having troubles with the site.  Like Clandy said, Michael checked it out and does not believe it is the website itself.  Keep trying...sure hate when you can't be around.

OK, running REALLY late now.   Laughing

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY, even if it is Monday.   bigsmile
Woodstock X122

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1983 on: August 27, 2007, 05:00:00 AM »

wave Frankie and Kat!!!   Huggles Huggles

Kat - No daydreaming in class, OK???   Naughty
Woodstock X122

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1984 on: August 27, 2007, 05:01:14 AM »

happy - I will say HELLO to Randy and give him your message.   Laughing
Woodstock X122

Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1985 on: August 27, 2007, 05:02:17 AM »

Kat - No daydreaming in class, OK???   Naughty

Debbie ~ Nener nener! Nener nener! .... lmao lmao Nener nener! I Won't!! Angel hehe!!...how are you?

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1986 on: August 27, 2007, 05:03:32 AM »

happy - Isn't that crazy? I might have to fly there and drive to see some Claymaniacs!  Thanks for the Clayberry juice.  Huggles

Good morning!  wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1987 on: August 27, 2007, 05:07:02 AM »

Meesa ~ GOOD Morning!!! wave

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #1988 on: August 27, 2007, 06:11:02 AM »

well i come here and ya'll are drunk what's up with this, don't tell me ac had anything to do with this situation. lmao lmao

Well, Glory...i had nothing to do with anything. Like Joe Friday, i just report the facts. I reported the facts earlier about Lorraine's stupor and Linda's drinking wine by the bucket full. I didn't say anything harsh to them but i did say the facts. The two of them denied the facts! I can only report the facts...it's up to the people who i am reporting the facts about to confirm the facts.

Linda...does this bring back any memories...your bucket's ready!

AC, love the bucket, but could you add a little White Zinfandel.  I like that better than the white wines; of course, I'll take either if it's a gift.  When I am done with those beverages, I will soak your head in that bucket!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1989 on: August 27, 2007, 06:27:46 AM »

AC, like Lorraine said a couple of pages back, we CT girls can let loose, so be careful!!  Now, let's talk about you.  What have you been into lately?  Stuff about us is getting boring!  I think we need to discuss your weekends and the trouble you try to get into.  You talk so much about alcohol, I think you might have some stashed under your bed.  Don't be shy, now, we understand!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Lolita, what's going on, honey?  Is the weather getting any cooler yet.   How far did you say you were from LA?

Angela, everything is about the same.  Will you still be going to the beach house before the summer ends?  I think that would be a great place for us girls to get together.  It would be like the Ya Ya Sisterhood. Laughing   I just wish it was closer, but I can imagine it anyway.  Geez, we need to pick up after ourselves a little better. Laughing

Sasha, I hope you had a good weekend.  Is Jim staying steady on his bike?  Did he like the shirt you got him from C T??  How is Pam?

Kimmy, college life sounds like it agrees with you.  It's all with keeping a good attitude and combining the work with the good times.

Frankie, I love the way you talk about Jack.  He sounds like he is control of the house.  Are you afraid of him? Laughing

Tammy, what a wonderful day you had and sounds like a another great day today.  The AI show should be great.  Tell us all about it.  Enjoy!!

Lorraine, sent you a pm.   It looks like a gorgeous day.  Want to take another ride with me? Wink

Happy, my thoughtful friend, thank you as always.   What have you been doing lately?  Do you still babysit?  How is the back?

Prissy, it must feel so good to accomplish something like weeding those clothes out.  I can only manage to do the necessities lately.  It's the jobs you are doing, though, that make me feel good.  I should just get some people to come in and take it all away!! Wink

Woody, I hope they let you out early.  That would be great news, huh!

Boca, maybe it's good that Papa is trying to get your mind off of things.  You need some fun.  I know, what is that????

CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1990 on: August 27, 2007, 06:33:17 AM »

wave Kat, you are too young for clubbing unless it's a non-alcoholic place.   That is what you meant, right?? Laughing  By the way AC is only kidding about Lorraine throwing up.  I am the one that does that. Laughing Laughing  Those were the good old days; We are all acting like ladies now. Laughing

Meesa, what was that look on Clay's face about?  I love the pink shirt; a nice color for him.  Blue is too.  When is your next concert now?

Marilyn, are you getting sorted out at home?  It must be so hard after all of the memories in your head.  We will talk again soon.

Tiffany, thank you for all of your beautiful summaries.

Jayne, Charlene, Betty, Glory, Lora, Lindsay and anyone else I missed.  Have a great day!

I am sorry some of you are having computer difficulties.   I wonder why that happens now and then.  That's why I don't make any big bucks, I don't know any answers! Laughing

CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1991 on: August 27, 2007, 06:34:56 AM »

Pepe, thinking of you.  Is it gorgeous in your town today like it is in CT??

Evelyn, I never got to call you yet.  How is the shop doing?  I bet they all missed you.  I bet they all behaved though knowing you would get your paddle out if not. Laughing

Ok, I'm off.

Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1992 on: August 27, 2007, 07:04:30 AM »

wave Kat, you are too young for clubbing unless it's a non-alcoholic place.   That is what you meant, right?? Laughing  By the way AC is only kidding about Lorraine throwing up.  I am the one that does that. Laughing Laughing  Those were the good old days; We are all acting like ladies now. Laughing

Linda ~ you guys are soooooooooooo funny!!!!!! haha thats next year! shoot i be 18 and yeah i am only going to the non-alcoholic place! and i am gonna PARTY ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!!!!!  Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! so how are you?

heyyyy i am at tech on break! lol!!!!
Micheal said hi to me today and we talked about wierd stuff Laughing

how is everyone?

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1993 on: August 27, 2007, 08:05:11 AM »

wave

I've been to the grocery, have all of the suitcases unpacked and put way, have started a load of laundry, and am going to finish editing and getting the Knoxville pictures moved to photobucket - then I am going to move all of the new real estate pictures to photobucket, too - if I can't have an organized house, at least I can have an organized computer!  Laughing

I am going to begin work on scrapbooking the summer concerts I attended, and I am going to get the extra bedroom and my Clay stuff cleaned out and organized - I have several nice prints of Clay framed, and now I'm going to get them out from underneath the beds and onto the walls - if Lorraine can have a shrine, so can I! It's all part of my "I deserve a couple of hours a day just for me" campaign.

I also have to get the ledger caught up at work this week - almost time to pay 3rd Quarter taxes - so things are busy around here.

Linda - I am not afraid of Jack, but there is no way to sleep when he decides you have to get up. When I cover my head with the covers, he thinks I am playing and digs until he finds me. If Lewis closes the bedroom door for me to sleep, he sits outside and barks until I get up - so I guess he IS in charge!

Hope everybody is having a good Monday - I just checked for more Clay news, and didn't find any to add, so I'll get off of here and work on pictures..................................

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1994 on: August 27, 2007, 08:33:27 AM »

Hey Frankie wave

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #1995 on: August 27, 2007, 09:36:07 AM »

Hi everyone

Linda - How are you anyway. I had a wonderful time with Bozena - That is such a nice relaxing time for me. We'd get up in the morning and plan our day and be gone until evening.  It was wonderful just sleeping and , would you believe, I slept better there that at home. bozena said it was that ocean air. She kept saying, breathe, honey, breathe!!!!! Laughing Laughing

Frankie - Jack sounds like he in charge Laughing Laughing

Hi Lorraine - how it going?

Anela - still wish we lived closer.

See you all later.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #1996 on: August 27, 2007, 10:12:47 AM »

A drive-by post to wish everyone a marvelous Monday…I will be back to read the back pages later this afternoon or early evening.

I can’t believe we hit the one hundred page already…do we really talk that much? Wink Laughing

Hugs to all,

Lolita

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #1997 on: August 27, 2007, 10:24:14 AM »

HI ALL

JUST FINISHED MY SUNHAT PAINTING, THOUGHT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE IT.

FRANKIE
I REALLY THINK YOU MUST LOVE JACK AS YOU ARE ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT HIM.  bigsmile
HE IS GROWING ON YOU AND PRETTY SOON YOU WILL BE SAYING "MY DOG ,JACK" !!!!!!

HAVE NOT BEEN HERE FOR A FEW, HAD TO GO OVER TO FORT LAUDERDALE TO JUDGE AN ART SHOW (YES ,I GET PAID FOR THAT)
THANKFULLY, WITH THE GAS PRICES SO HIGH IT TAKES $ TO TRAVEL TO THE GROCERY STORE.

HAVE NOT READ BACK AT ALL , BUT WILL DO NOW.

SEE YOU SOON.

LUV
JAN

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1998 on: August 27, 2007, 10:40:17 AM »

Linda - My next concert is the Capital One Holiday on Ice on November 6. I can't wait! 

Off to pay a few bills and head back to work.  Paranoid I did calculate how much longer I have to pay on my car and it's about 9 to 10 months! I am going to pay a little extra as I can. Then I am going to buy a laptop. 

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1999 on: August 27, 2007, 10:51:37 AM »

wave wave wave  Just quickly stopping by to say good afternoon.  It sure has been a busy morning but I am glad.  Makes a Blue Monday so much nicer.

Frankie - looks like Jack is in control. Laughing Laughing Laughing  have a nice walk and hopefully it isn't too warm your way.

Kat - have a good day at school.  I won't even say behave. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Woody - heck every holiday and vacation keeps me going.  I am on vacation again the week of September 10th. Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana  hang in there and just take each day at a time.  What else can we do.

Meesa - I think you better put a smile on Clay's face.  Now how should you do that.

Linda - Miss expert on wines for sure.  Not me, wine makes me fall asleep.  I need something to perk me up.  I left you a message as well.  This time the ride will include a hot dog.  Oh no we can't do that without Tammykins.  We will behave.  When aren't you off.

Jerry - good luck on your first day back to work.  IT SUCKS but we all have to work and deal with real life. Huggles  when I win the lottery big time I will help everyone.

Evelyn - its going.  I am so glad the heat wave is over.  I just coudn't seem to accomplish anything after work including walk. 

Lolita - we hit the 100 mark so many times.  I am sure we will all be around for many years to come.

Jan - Absolutely breathtaking.  When I get colored ink in my printer again I am going to print it up and put it in a frame and put it on my Catherines bedroom wall.  Just beautiful.

Glory - I don't remember you posting.  Hope all is well.

Boca - A fresh start to a new week I hope for you.

Tammykins - enjoy AI tonight.  I would have loved to see Jordin but if she comes in tour we will all go.

Well breaktime over.  See you later.

Hugs
Rainey
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx