gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:46:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 301
Total: 301

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 122  (Read 172947 times)
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #1960 on: August 26, 2007, 08:09:18 PM »

Goodnight Everyone and Sweet Clay Dreams. Baby Dust off to bed Clay dreaming

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #1961 on: August 26, 2007, 08:14:33 PM »

Tiffany ~ "walk walk it out walk it out everybody...ahhhhhh SNAP! walk walk walk it out walk it out everybody....ahhhhhh SNAP!!!" by: T-Pain Buy you a Drank! love that song! Its Rap!
anyhow its alright but thanks! Huggles
Yeah same here!!! !!!!! lmao
its something for music!!! Laughing sooo how are you?
have a good night and sweet clay dreams Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #1962 on: August 26, 2007, 08:28:03 PM »

wave all. Haven't been able to access the site for several days. First time I've been able to get on and I'm not sure if I'll be able to the next time I try. When I try to access it tries but then stays in a perpetual state of "waiting". Last time I was able to get on I think it was page 91 so I've loads to catch up on. Hope everyone is doing ok.

Good night all.

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #1963 on: August 26, 2007, 08:29:36 PM »

Hey Michelle wave ...oh that stinks..but at least your on!

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #1964 on: August 26, 2007, 08:38:38 PM »

Kat: Have YOU been having any trouble getting into Claymaniacs? It was slow for me earlier this morning...just like Michelle's comment...i'd click Claymaniacs in my bookmarks and it would say it was loading and then nothing...sometimes it would load and i'd work on a post...then it wouldn't load up! I am fortunate i copy every post i write in case of just emergencies where if i lose a post, i can paste it elsewhere and try and re-post it over and over until it finally goes through.

Tiffany: bigsmile Thanks for the summary and for the comments about my jokes! I was joking about Tammy's bed...so i edited it out so that strangers/lurkers not familiar with the OCD wouldn't mistake it for reality. Anyway, Tammy and her husband have to fight the Pug's for room on the bed. Ping, one of Tammy's legendary pugs, always invites her buddies for sleep-overs...Lorraine snapped this picture real quick...

Kat: You know i'm joking Yes! That isn't really Tammy's bed or her Pug's No! That room is too neat to be Tammy's bedroom judging on things Lorraine and Linda have said Yes!

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
claytonsmyccf
UltimateFan

« Reply #1965 on: August 26, 2007, 09:48:03 PM »

fast hi! Been reeeeeeeeeally busy with class and stuff. College is fun!!! Laughing It's pretty cool to be living so close to all my friends. Some live just down he hall from me. It's just hilarious though since right now there's only 5 guys. So we all know their names. Well just thought Id pop in since I couldn't sleep -- its so hot!!!

~kimmy~ I saw clay 8-27
julie and JJ your our unique angels
FINALLY LEGAL!!!!
"... And they are funny mozzarella balls!"
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1966 on: August 26, 2007, 09:55:49 PM »

wave

Just finished the first part of the ANN - done for now - will look for more news tomorrow.

Tiffany - I missed where you are going to see Clay - are you going to "5th Grader"? I'm so hoping someone from our Board will be there! Or are you going to Las Vegas or to one of the announced Christmas concerts? Whatever you are going to - 9th Row seats are good ones!  Clapping

AC - another great Pug pictures!

Kimmy - glad college is fun so far - isn't your dorm air conditioned?

Good Night, OCD - see all of you sometime tomorrow! 

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
claytonsmyccf
UltimateFan

« Reply #1967 on: August 26, 2007, 10:01:09 PM »

Kimmy - glad college is fun so far - isn't your dorm air conditioned?
Nope! We all wish it was -- I have a fan going though. The buildings like reeeally old!!!

~kimmy~ I saw clay 8-27
julie and JJ your our unique angels
FINALLY LEGAL!!!!
"... And they are funny mozzarella balls!"
Clays Cashew
SuperFan

♥ Clay's Spiffy Gal ♥

« Reply #1968 on: August 26, 2007, 10:39:05 PM »

Howdy ho, neighborinoes. Late night hullo from me. Huggles

Is anyone experiancing the same slooooooooooooooooow load up of Claymaniacs, but sometimes it just won't load at all??? Paranoid It's starting to really bum me out. sad

I got my Clay tickets in the mail a few days ago. bigsmile They're safely stashed away in my sketch book so I won't lose them. Laughing Laughing I read on the tickets though that cameras aren't aloud! Cry! I hope Clay can say it's alright, otherwise I'll have to be hiding cameras, and I don't think even my brassiere's big enough to harbor my camera. Don't Know lmao lmao Why couldn't I have gone with a slimmer camera? Laughing

Okay, I'm done. I wanted to come and say hullo while I can. If the slow thing keeps going on, I may not be able to post for a while. Paranoid

Love you all so much Huggles

Carla off to bed

The only kind of nut Clay's not allergic to
I'm so weak to his fedora wearing ways!
Quote of however long: ♥♪"How could you wait another minute? A hug is warmer when you're in it." ♪♥ ~DSIAFCD
ILClaymate
« Reply #1969 on: August 26, 2007, 11:48:51 PM »

Tiffany - I missed where you are going to see Clay - are you going to "5th Grader"? I'm so hoping someone from our Board will be there!

Frankie ~ Johanna (clayharmony) is going to the taping. 

Is anyone experiancing the same slooooooooooooooooow load up of Claymaniacs, but sometimes it just won't load at all??? Paranoid It's starting to really bum me out. sad

Carla ~ we have had some members that have been having trouble either with it being slow or not being able to get in at all (like Michelle).  I did contact Michael and he believes it is not a website problem but more of an issue with our server not communicating with certain ISP's maybe due to some maintenance issues.  Hopefully it will all be back to normal in a few days.   Huggles
happy hubby
UltimateFan

Spikee's other love

« Reply #1970 on: August 27, 2007, 01:46:42 AM »

Jayne. wave
It's "BLUE MONDAY" again.
After some really nasty weather to start the weekend yesterday turned out nice. Clapping
WE had a cook out at the grand daughter's yesterday. (Spikee loves that.) 
I have your  clayberry juice ready for you this morning. bigsmile
I hope you have a super day in Hobe Sound. Hug

happy hubby
Dick

Mr. Spikee
Kitty
happy hubby
UltimateFan

Spikee's other love

« Reply #1971 on: August 27, 2007, 02:04:44 AM »

ANGELA. wave
I'm glad you had a fun filled shopping weekend. Clapping
And I'm glad Tony got the important part done at the R/C store. Laughing ROFLMAO
I have your  clayberry juice ready for you as you  by.
Now you can rest up at work after all the shopping. Hug

Sasha. wave
I have you  lotsa coffee and clayberry muffin waiting for you.
Have a wonderful day. Huggles

Tammy. wave
I am so glad that you and Joe had such a good time celebrating 29 years together. Love
I will have your large frosty  clayberry juice ready for you when you finish your walk.
Enjoy your last week of vacation,and have a couple of "TAMMY DAYS" to top it off. Hug

Charlene. wave
Sunny and 82 degrees today. bigsmile
I hope your arm is feeling better this morning.
Enjoy your  clayberry juice today,and you sure can use the glass for your root beer float. Huggles

happy hubby
Dick

Mr. Spikee
Kitty
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #1972 on: August 27, 2007, 02:28:24 AM »

HELLO EVERYONE  wave,
I HAD A GOOD WEEKEND-I HOPE EVERYONE ELSE DID TOO-I WENT TO TWO DIFFRENT  MALLS,BUT  I DIDN'T BUY ANY CLOTHES FOR MYSELF ( I GUESS BECAUSE I REALLY DIDN'T NEED ANYTHING)--BUT JUST PUTTED AROUND & LOOKED AT ALL THE BARGAINS--THEY HAD SOME PRETTY GOOD DEALS TOO wow

KIMMY, SO GLAD TO SEE YOU--GLAD YOU ARE ENJOYING COLLEGE LIFE.  THIS WEEK SHOULD BE A LOT COOLER SO YOU CAN GIVE YOUR FANS A LITTLE BREAK.  WELL ENJOY & KEEP US POSTED HOW THINGS ARE GOING WITH YOU.

CARLA, I GUESS WE ALL HAVE A PLACE WE PUT OUR CLAY TICKETS--I PUT MINE IN MY BRA DRAW--RIGHT NEXT TO MY 32A'S  Laughing.  HAVE A GOOD DAY.

HAPPY, GLAD YOU GOT AT LEAST ONE GOOD WEATHER DAY .  PLEASE SAY HELLO TO PEGGY FOR ME & HOPE YOU BOTH ARE DOING WELL.

LINDA (LL)  Huggles, HOW IS MOM DOING??  HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU.

SASHA, DID YOU SPEND THE WEEKEND IN THE POOL???  CATCH YOU IN AN E-MAIL.

LORRAINE, DO YOU BELIEVE IT IS  Puke MONDAY AGAIN  Laughing. ?  WHERE DOES THE TIME GO--WELL AT LEAST YOU ARE ONLY WORKING 4 DAYS THIS WEEK.

TAMMY, I AM SURE YOU & JO HAD A WONDERFUL ANNIVERSARY  Love .  HOPE PING IS FEELING BETTER,

JAYNE,    wave I AM SURE YOU ARE RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER.  HAVE A GREAT DAY.

FRANKIE, THANKS FOR THE ANN ON THIS BLUE MONDAY  bigsmile

CHARLENE,  Huggles HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL?  HOW IS YOUR ARM DOING ?

WELL I AM OFF & RUNNING--HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY EVERYONE.

HUGS TO ALL,
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #1973 on: August 27, 2007, 02:30:16 AM »

Hi Happy!  Thanks!   I love cookouts!  Tell Spikee hi for me  Huggles

Hi Angela...hope you have a good day at work.

Well off to ANN!  So cool to read everyone's travels and just life!

xoxoxox
me

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

happy hubby
UltimateFan

Spikee's other love

« Reply #1974 on: August 27, 2007, 02:52:25 AM »

Lorraine. wave
Yes Lorraine,it's "BLUE MONDAY " again.
Back to the daily grind. Paranoid
I will have your usual breakfast waiting for you
Just keep a smile on that beautiful face  blush
And have a really super day. Hug

Meesa. wave
$10 to fly to Columbus Ohio.
I live 4 hours from there,and I can't drive there for $10.
I have your  clayberry juice ready for you.
Have a wonderful day at work. Huggles

Lindsay. wave
I have not heard much about the furry ones lately. shrug
I have your :juicewaiting for you to stop by. Huggles

Woody. wave
I hope your "BLUE MONDAY" isn't too tough on you today. bigsmile
I will have your  clayberry juice and PB & CJ sandwich ready for you.
I know you will do a great job at the busses with the  pick me
Tell Randy I said hello,I think of him every time I go by the GFS store. Laughing
Have a great worry free fun filled day. Hug

happy hubby
Dick

Mr. Spikee
Kitty
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1975 on: August 27, 2007, 03:21:32 AM »

wave all. Haven't been able to access the site for several days. First time I've been able to get on and I'm not sure if I'll be able to the next time I try. When I try to access it tries but then stays in a perpetual state of "waiting". Last time I was able to get on I think it was page 91 so I've loads to catch up on. Hope everyone is doing ok.

Good night all.

Ditto!!

Lora
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #1976 on: August 27, 2007, 03:28:56 AM »

Good Morning Everyone!
Thanks to everyone for your wonderful anniversary wishes and posts..  Huggles  Joe and I had a wonderful relaxing day.. We walked to downtown in the morning and had coffee and breakfast.  Then we came home and got ready to see the movie Stardust at the theater.  We headed to the grocery store after that and picked up some nice steak, steamed shrimp and some other goodies and I came home and made steak and mushrooms and some other goodies..  Today I have a work meeting in the morning and then Joe and I are leaving at 2 to head to Hartford to see the Idol Concert Tour.. Woohoo!  We are leaving early to make sure we don't hit traffic.  We will eat there and do some shopping before the show starts..

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
geraldine
UltimateFan

« Reply #1977 on: August 27, 2007, 03:30:02 AM »

happy hubby wave Hasn't the weather been so much better Clapping  Thank your for the clayberry juice and thanks for the use of your glass for the floats.  Have a really nice day today. Huggles

Jayne- Good morning!  How are things going for you?  Enjoy your day. Huggles

Angela wave Good morning.  I guess you could say my arm is about the same.  Have to go back to the Dr this morning to see how it's coming along.  He just wants to make sure that it is healing right, because if it isn't, I may have to have a pin put in to stabalize it better.  I'm sure it will be ok.  Let you know later what the Dr says.  Enjoy your day sweetie! Huggles

Sasha wave Looking forward to you pictures this morning.  I will be back before I have my appt to see them.  Have a great day. Huggles

Kat wave Have a good day at school today.  See you later. Huggles

Tammy wave Did you enjoy your day yesterday?  Sounded like a wonderful day for you Anniversary.  Are you out walking?  Wish I could take a walk this morning, but have to go latet this afternoon.  Have a good day. Huggles

Lorraine wave my friend, Ready for the week ahead?  Hope the weather is nice today for you.  Have a good one! Huggles

Jerry wave Thanks, a pm wil help when you post a new review.  Don't forget your med this morning.  Be careful if you go out today.

Woodstock wave Hope you got caught up n some of the things you mentioned you had to do.  Don't work too hard today at school.  Enjoy your day. Huggles

wave Everyone still waking up and still to come.  Have a wonderful day.

Clay's my Wings of Love!
Proud to be a Claymaniac!
geraldine
happy hubby
UltimateFan

Spikee's other love

« Reply #1978 on: August 27, 2007, 03:43:18 AM »

Prissy. wave
I have your  clayberry juice ready for you to enjoy in the gazebo this morning.
I hope you have a wonderful day in beautiful Bedford. Huggles

Frankie. wave
Your  clayberry juice will be waiting when Lewis lets you use the computer. morning coffee
Have a wonderful day with Jack and the ducks. Clapping
Yes and have fun with Lewis too! Laughing  Hug

Linda. wave
When you are able to visit here,your  clayberry juice will be waiting.
I hope all is well with you and your Mom. Hug

happy hubby
Dick

Mr. Spikee
Kitty
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1979 on: August 27, 2007, 04:11:30 AM »

Good morning everyone.  Wow it is Blue Monday already.  But on the positive side I am only working four days and then a nice long weekend.

Prissy - I just enjoyed that Elvis special.  At times it brought tears to my eyes thinking where would he be today if he had been taken from us so early in life.  To me no one has ever replaced him but Clay came pretty close during the Jukebox tour for sure.

Frankie - yes you are right about that but when they interviewed Priscilla she stated that no one could even talk to Elvis about getting help.  He would help everyone else but would become extremely upset if anyone talked about getting him help.  How very sad to this day.

Michele - sorry for the computer problems.  Nothing new here, same old same old.

Jerry - I see you haven't let up since I left last night.  Good pic of Tammykins bedroom but I think the bed is a wee bit bigger. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Kimmy - Nice to see you.  Glad college life is going well.  Keep in touch sweetie.

Carla - glad you got your tickets.  So far no news about a Ct Xmas concert.  Keeping my fingers crossed.

Angela - You didn't buy anything.  I am shocked.  Catch you later with an email or two.

Dick - good morning my friend.  Why is it that on Mondays I can sleep but can't and then on the weekends when I can sleep I don't.   Have a good one and give Spikee my love. Huggles

Jayne - have a good one.  Any news on getting the job full-time.

Hey Lora  wave wave wave  sorry for the computer woes.

Tammykins - so glad you had a wonderful anniversary.  I have wanted to see that movie Stardust.  Was it good.  Alright you get to see Jordin tonight.  Have a great time and we will catch up soon.

Geraldine - it feels wonderful this morning.  So nice and cool it makes me want to call in sick. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing  and enjoy the rest of the day.

Woody - I am sure you are close by.  Hope you caught up on some stuff yesterday.  Have a good one my friend.

Linda - Whats in store for Monday.  I wanted to play hookie so bad but I am off on Friday so I didn't think that was fair.  Talk to you soon.

Sasha - will catch you with an email from work my friend.

Oh no I just heard heavy snows for the Northeast this year   What a way to start a Monday.

Well I better get moving.  Will check in from work.

Hugs
Rainey
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx