gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:25:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 283
Total: 283

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 122  (Read 172945 times)
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1940 on: August 26, 2007, 06:26:54 PM »

Good Evening!

Most of my closet is cleaned out!  I still have the third and top rod to do.  That is the rod with zillions of t-shirts; many of which are Clay t-shirts..

Linda,
I wish I had a basement and a closet in it.  I would just put all my clothes there!!  The t-shirts are going to be hard to go through.  Many are from trips, Clay t-shirts, and music t-shirts.  I may see if I can find a place for them in the closet in my study.

Frankie,
It's so good to have you back and it sounds like you had a good trip.  Skip will be interested ito hear about all the plants you brought back.  All of my pictures from our whole trip are in Jan's vacation thread in Member's Corner.  At my mother's house was a beautiful yellow rose bush that we wish we had dug up and brought to our yard.

Lorraine,
It must have really been a hot muggy night if the ceiling fan didn't help.  I could not find an Elvis special on.  Nothing good on TV most of this summer!!

Charlene,
I'm glad the pain pill is helping you.  Now, before I join Lolita and Betty in Linda's cellar at midnight, I will have a Rootbeer Float with you!!  Yummy!

Lolita and Betty,
I found little umbrellas for our drinks.  I want a pineapple juice and Sprite!!  That will be my mixed drink.

We'll never be thirsty with Rootbeer Floats, umbrella drinks, and Happy's delicious Clayberry juice in the morning!! 

I hope everyone has a good evening.

Hugs,
Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1941 on: August 26, 2007, 06:27:16 PM »

FRANKIE WAS JACK A GOOD BOY THIS WEEKEND. Laughing lmao

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #1942 on: August 26, 2007, 06:27:49 PM »

Hey Prissy wave

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #1943 on: August 26, 2007, 06:28:12 PM »

Lorraine,   I am just  laughing!!  If anyone who did"nt know better read our posts they would think we really are a bunch of
                     falling  down drunks.  Drinking booze out of buckets, no less!!!!   I can imagine how tired you are after a day with
                     the children, they can really wear you out.
                                                                                            Bed Time for me to dream of you know who.!       Betty
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1944 on: August 26, 2007, 06:29:54 PM »

Hey Betty ~ have a good night and sweet clay dreams Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #1945 on: August 26, 2007, 06:31:42 PM »

Glory: I'm 30 and i know DRAGNET and it went off the air in 1973...three years before i was born. The original DRAGNET was on radio in the 1950's. The TV version ran in the late '60s to the early '70s. Jack Webb and Harry Morgan were Joe Friday and Bill Gannon. On radio, Ben Alexander played the partner of Joe Friday. His name on the show was Frank Smith.

Hello Prissy!!

Kat: Squash and stretch is when animated character's "squash" and "stretch" themselves during animation. It's a technical term now but in the early days of cartoons, animated objects would squash and stretch...exploring everything that animation was capable of in the 1920's and 1930's. So, when an animator in the early days was wanting a character to show action in a series of drawings, the artist would draw each character in various poses...a squashed pose and then in sequence the character is drawn stretching it's body and other movements...all of these drawings are then ran together to create a cartoon. That's just a very basic look at the term in animation. Thousands of drawings are used in cartoons as you and others know...each drawing has to be timed, as well...and are made sure they move in sequence. A character, for example, Daffy Duck...in order for the character to walk across a room, an animator will have to draw each and every precise movement...hundreds of drawings are used for just 20 seconds of a character walking across a room in a cartoon.

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #1946 on: August 26, 2007, 06:33:57 PM »

Prissy,
         Pineapple juice and Sprite sounds pretty good.   I love pineapple  and used to grow them but they take so long.
                                                                       Night,     Hugs,  Betty
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1947 on: August 26, 2007, 06:37:54 PM »

Jerry ~ OHHHH THATS COOL!!!.......never heard of that

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1948 on: August 26, 2007, 06:39:23 PM »

HEY JERRY - I AM LOOSE AND I AM PROUD OF IT. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing  I THINK JAMIE SAID REGULAR SEASON STARTS IN TWO WEEKS.

PRISSY - I DON'T KNOW IF YOU GET TV LAND BUT THAT IS WHERE I AM WATCHING ELVIS RIGHT NOW.  IT IS SHOWING ALL OF HIS TOURS.  GOD HE USE TO LET THE GIRLS KISS HIM.  YIKES COULD YOU IMAGINE IF CLAY LET US DO THAT. 

CORBET - THANK GOD WE KNOW ONE ANOTHER WELL ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT WE REALLY DON'T DRINK THAT MUCH.

FRANKIE - WOW AN SUV.  I WONDER WHAT I WILL GET ON MY 50TH ANNIVERSARY.  OH THATS RIGHT I AM NOT MARRIED. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

GLORY - DO YOU LIKE ELVIS.  WHAT A PERFORMER  WHAT A SHAME HE DIED SO YOUNG.  HE HAD HIS WHOLE LIFE AHEAD OF HIM.

KAT - DO YOU HAVE A PORTABLE COMPUTER. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

BACK TO ELVIS.
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1949 on: August 26, 2007, 06:40:55 PM »

PRISSY - YOU HAVE BEEN SHOWING THAT ROOT BEER FLOAT FOR TWO DAYS NOW.  DARN IT THIS WEEK I AM GOING TO GET ONE.  WE USE TO HAVE A PLACE CALLED A&W ROOT BEER BUT THEY DID AWAY WITH THEM. 
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1950 on: August 26, 2007, 06:42:08 PM »

KAT - DO YOU HAVE A PORTABLE COMPUTER. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Rainey ~ yup! My mom has her own computer its a laptop and i use it too for my music and then my computer is my grandma's old computer.....so thats why i am on here 24/7!!!!.....how are you?

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1951 on: August 26, 2007, 06:50:26 PM »

Lorraine,
I found the Elvis Special on TV Land.  Thanks.  I will just talk about Rootbeer floats from now on!! bigsmile  We have lots of rootbeer, but no vanilla ice cream! Paranoid

Corbet!
Sounds good to me!

Hugs,
Prissy

wave Kat and Glory!

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1952 on: August 26, 2007, 06:52:28 PM »

PRISSY ~ YO WHAT'S CRACKING LACKING??? lmao meaning WHAT IS UP CHICKIE BEE?

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1953 on: August 26, 2007, 06:55:12 PM »

LORRAINE I SURE DID LIKE ELVIS I EVEN BET MY KIDS HE WAS NOT DEAD JUST DISAPPEARED A RUMOR YOU KNOW.  I NEVER LIKED THE BEATLES STILL DON'T. LORRAINE I TRIED TO FIND THE SHOWS ABOUT ELVIS NO LUCK I THINK LK HAD PRISCILLA ON LAST WEEK I MISSED IT. HAVE A GOOD EVENING ALL.

BETTY I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING ABOUT LURKERS ON HERE THEY MUST REALLY GET A EAR FULL ON HERE SOMETIMES. Laughing Laughing

AC I USED TO WATCH DRAGNET BUT WAS TO YOUNG TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE RADIO PROGRAM ALWAYS LIKED THE SHOW IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY.

WELL I AM GOING TO GET MY JAMMIES ON AND KICK BACK.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1954 on: August 26, 2007, 06:57:15 PM »

Glory ~ have a good night and sweet clay dreams Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1955 on: August 26, 2007, 07:07:45 PM »

WELL THAT SPECIAL WAS SO NICE.  I SURE WISH I HAD EXPERIENCED AT LEAST OF OF ELVIS'S CONCERTS.

IT IS SO NICE AND COOL TONIGHT SO I THINK I AM GOING TO SLEEP LIKE A BABY.  TIME TO CALL IT A NIGHT SO UNTIL BLUE MONDAY SEE EVERYONE TOMORROW.

GLORY - I SAW THE ONE WITH PRISCILLA LAST NIGHT ON THE SAME STATION.  I REALLY ENJOYED THEM.  I WAS NEVER CRAZY ABOUT THE BEATLES AS WELL.

HUGS
RAINEY
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #1956 on: August 26, 2007, 07:11:02 PM »

Lorraine and Prissy: I have TV Land but i am in the bedroom...i don't run back and fourth from here to the living room anymore like i once did. I used to watch TV Land a lot until i saw all the re-runs a second time around. I think i've seen ALL IN THE FAMILY re-runs the most...i was raised watching the re-runs and i still watched them anytime they'd air. I even watched the return of the re-runs on Nick-at-Nite...but i don't watch TV much at all anymore. Quotes from the show...

"Shut up, you!" Archie Bunker typically says this to anyone who he thinks has said something nutty.

"Stifle yourself!" Archie's remark to his wife, Edith, if she's rambling on about something.

"Meathead!" Archie's nick-name for his son-in-law, Mike Stivic

"Why does she always talk in Dingbat!??" Archie's plea of why he feels everything Edith says is moronic.

Glory: wave There were serials of DRAGNET in the 1950's. They were shown at theatre's and Jack Webb was the star of them. The actual official TV show aired in the late '60s and i'm sure you saw it...it was in color! It had a late '60s hippie feel to it. One of the famous episodes was called "Blue Boy" where a spaced out teenager painted his face blue...there were many episodes of DRAGNET in this era where he was busting up gang parties and the like.

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1957 on: August 26, 2007, 07:11:59 PM »

wave

Lorraine - I always enjoy the Elvis specials that are on T.V. every year in August. He was so special - too bad there wasn't anyone around him who could save him from himself.

Charlene - I love root beer floats - thank you!

Evelyn - the date that "5th Grader' will be aired has not been announced yet.

Glory - we are wondering who took Jack and replaced him with a good dog  Paranoid You would not believe how good he has been since we got back today!  Jaw drop! maybe he is finally realizing that this is home and that even though we have left him a lot, we do come back! He did npt get to go on the trip as planned because of my Sister's birthday party - we could not leave him alone all day in Mother's house. He stayed with our neighbors and their dog Buster.

Prissy - I MEAN THIS - we are going to split all of the ferns before they are put into the greenhouse this fall - I haven't done that in about 5 years, and the plants are desperately root bound. Also, every year, as I move plants into the greenhouse, i trim all of them back to the dirt in order that they will fit in the greenhouses for the winter. I aleays wish i had somebody to take the cuttings and plant them - they would all live. When it is cooler, we will do this - I will let you know - I would love it if you and Skip (and Jenne and Joann, too) would come over and get some plants. I think Skip could get enough ferns for his Woods-Behind-Your-House project.

And, Prissy - i'm still working on Knoxville pictures!

I am going to start the ANN for tomorrow early - even though we had a nap, we are very tired, and I do not want to sit up all night reading about Clay (O.K. - that is a lie - I do want to stay up reading about Clay - but I'm too tired!  Laughing )

See y'all sometime tomorrow - Lewis will be working on the computer early, I'm sure.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1958 on: August 26, 2007, 07:13:07 PM »

Hey Frankie,Jerry and Rainey wave

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #1959 on: August 26, 2007, 08:08:19 PM »

Hey all. Summery time.

Woody-Was worried about you. Sorry you had computer problems. Glad you are ok.

Feel bad for the people who houses got flooded and still have no power. So glad you are safe.

Glad you are having nice weather and no rain this weekend. Enjoy

The summer went by too fast but it will be the best summer ever with the great fun we had seeing Clay and seeing all of our friends here. There will be more to come. Huggles

Thanks for naming everyone in Meesa's picture.

Boca- Huggles Hope things can get better soon.

Janye-Hope you can get rid of the virus on your computer.

Glad and Kirk had a fun night seeing a rock band.

Angela-Have a good day shopping with your mom.

Welcome back Frankie.

Glad you and Lewis had a nice time with your family.

That's too bad Jack didn't get to go but that's great he's been a good doggie.

Thanks for the update on Janet. That's good to hear she's doing well and doesn't have to stay at the nursing home long.

Prissy-Good luck finishing cleaning out your closet.

That would be nice if you could substitute teach again only if you really want too.

Great pictures of everyone from the Knoxville preparty.

Welcome Charlene.

Sorry your hand and arm hurts. Take it easy.

Thanks for the root beer float for the night crewers.

Tammy-Have a great day with your hubby taken a walk and going out to eat. Happy Anniversary to you and Joe!!!! Congratulations

Jerry-Hope it was a nice funeral for your uncle.

Glad you got to spend time with your brother.Hope he can be ok from those blackouts.

Laughing about Rainy and the little skit with Tammy and her hubby and the hussies drinking out of a bucket.

I've seen the Dragnet movie but not the TV show.

Glory-Hang in there. Hope you can get a job soon.

That's great you can see a friend on Tuesday that you haven't seen in a while.

Rainy-Have a good day with Catherine and the boys.

Stay cool and hope your tummy feels better.

There was a marathon on Criss Angel on A&E today.

Oh I heard there will be announcing on GMA Wednesday who will be on the next DWTS. Apollo will be on.

Linda-Planning Amy's baby shower will be fun.

Marilyn-Have a nice dinner with your sister.

I love chocolate mouse. Yum!

Evelyn-Clay is taping Are You Smarter Then A 5th Grader on Tuesday but not sure when it will air on TV yet. Hopefully we can know by then. I watch it all the time and even the 2nd grade questions can be hard.

Welcome JoAnn.

Good luck tomorrow.

Welcome Lolita.

That's where I would go to CA again. I never been north. Always wanted to see San Deigo this time and I would love to see the Jimmy Kimmel show.

Found out today I'll be sitting on the 9th row when I see Clay.

Woody named all the people in Meesa's picture. That was Molly in the blue shirt. I didn't meet her when I was in NC. She only went to the Knoxville concert.

Heather-Hope the golf tourney raises a lot of money.

Enjoyed reading your reviews from the Cary, Asheville and Knoxville concerts and loved your pictures.

Enjoy your day and doing cross stitching.

Kat-I'm so sorry to hear your stepmom's dad passed away. That's true he's not suffering anymore.

That's nice he's a church boy and that's great you like a lot of the same things.

Never heard of bluetooth but that sounds cool.

Prayers for Janet, Boca and her family, Alli, Thea, Woody and her hubby and family, Linda and Dick and her mom, Dudley and her family,JoAnn's mom, Michelle,Glory's lady Mary and Hollie,Meesa's grandmother, Lindsey's brother,Lora's grandmom,Jerry's family,Shannon, Kat's stepmom.Tammy's Ping, Debi, Kris and her family anyone getting bad weather and anyone else that needs them.

Everyone have a good week.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx