gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 09:41:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 512
Total: 512

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 122  (Read 172989 times)
claytonsmyccf
UltimateFan

« Reply #120 on: August 09, 2007, 07:17:36 AM »

Happy  Super Happy!!! Thanks for the Clayberry juice.  Huggles

I think I'm the last of the NC bound bunch to leave. I'll check in tonight when I'm packing last minute things.  Purple Banana

Good morning!  wave

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v245/toni7babe/LA%20The%20Greek%208-4-07/ClayTheGreek100.jpg
Thud!

Just saying hi! Have work in a half an hour. I leave for college in like a week :shocked it feels so strange. My friends bands playing there last show since he's leaving to go to college to. It's so strange. Still have to go shopping and talk to my roommate about what to bring!!!

wel just thought I'd check in .. have to get ready for work

~kimmy~ I saw clay 8-27
julie and JJ your our unique angels
FINALLY LEGAL!!!!
"... And they are funny mozzarella balls!"
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #121 on: August 09, 2007, 07:41:27 AM »

Carla Sketch!!! I enjoyed reading your re-caps of the doctor appointments. I'm doing okay! Doctor Serious and Doctor Cutie with the Sesami Street tie. I usually insist on older doctors...but sometimes i don't. It doesn't bother me one way or the other...the thing that makes me uncomfortable is if the doctor appears unprofessional. In other words, i'd prefer a Doctor Serious over a Doctor Cutie...now, if we're talking about nurses, i'd suggest Nurse Cutie. I had a Nurse Cutie...well, i didn't have her, only as a nurse i mean, she was foxy though. However, the foxy they are i've often noticed with my keen understanding of people, the foxy they are the more stuck on themselves they are. I'm glad everything is going good with you...and hoping things will go okay so you won't have to deal with any osteoperosis, however that word is spelled. I know of the blood thinner you're talking about...i can't spell it, either. My dad takes it...so does my grandfather {not my dad's dad, it's my mom's step-dad}. My grandfather had his heart attack in 1994 a week before country singer George Jones had his heart attack...my dad has his heart attack early this year. Cumuldin or something...pronounced "cue-ma-dunn".

Let me go read the bra talk again... bigsmile Clapping

Okay, i'm back...that's an interesting anecdote about your bra breaking...most women while in the hospital or a doctor's office experience their water breaking...not their bra's. So, if i were in your position, i would've felt like melting into the floor or shrinking out of existance. I've had a similar occurence once...my pants ripped apart on me...i went to step up on the bus at work and i heard a ripping of jeans. I went through work most of the night with my legs together as i walked. It isn't the same as a bra breaking...but still, who wants any article of clothing torn in public...well, most people wear ripped clothes but i'm not of that calibur so it would be very peculiar if i were to appear hip but luckily the pants rip wasn't very noticable but i felt like everyone could tell. Way back when i was a teenager, a small facial blemish that could hardly be noticed at a distance, would annoy me because i could tell it was there. I felt like everyone was gawking at it and they weren't...they were gawking at me walking around with my hand on my face hiding the pimple Smile
=================================

My SUPERFRIENDS dvd arrived in the mail this morning!!!

I couldn't hold the camera good enough when i took the above picture...anyway, that's the inside cover of both DVD's. I also snapped a picture of a Bugs Bunny video i have. I bought this video in 2002 from Amazon...the video is about a 1990 TV special called HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUGS, when the character turned 50. Milton Berle has a memorable, though goofy, appearance dressed in a Bugs Bunny costume claiming to be the real Bugs Bunny and he's angry at this "animated imposter everyone's saluting". Milton appears throughout the special. It's a mock special...having on the spot reports by Joe Garagiola about Daffy Duck's attempts to ruin the birthday celebrations, etc etc etc.

I took a picture of the hutch that my mom re-designed a few days ago...it sits in our dining room...that door you see is my bedroom door Paranoid

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #122 on: August 09, 2007, 08:40:41 AM »

Good morning OCD, wave wave

To all Claytrekkers…enjoy, behave and be safe. I cannot wait to hear it all.

AC, I love The Andy Griffith Show…also love Wonder Woman…I watched it all the time. I’m sure you have seen the commercial on television of the new Wonder Woman but I am so used to Linda Carter that I really don’t think I’ll be watching the new one. BTW, great photos, I love the hutch that your mom design…thanks for sharing them with us

Betty, my computer was not very good to me late yesterday, hubby tried to fix it last night…it is running now but it is still not fully fix, as hubby didn’t have much time. He was tired. Thanks for the pm. Let us make this thread alive Purple Banana Purple Banana let us have a potluck, Linda, you and me could bring some booze  Laughing ROFLMAO and AC could bring all the food. Super Happy!!! What you do you think? Lorraine could bring all her undergarments for show and tell. Laughing Wink

Kat, I’m sorry, I didn’t get to respond to your pm last night, I only read it this morning. Yay, seven more days and you will be going back to school. No more boring days for you. Purple Banana Purple Banana

Linda, I congratulate your daughter and you - a Christmas grandson…what a great gift. Huggles I rode the broom that you gave me so much; it is now broken and discarded. Laughing I need a few, as I will be visiting your wine cellar as much as possible.  ROFLMAO I believe Betty expressed some interest in coming along. Laughing Laughing

Lorraine, nothing much is going on, just waiting for all the claytrekkers to return with lots of news to share. I am very excited for them. Purple Banana

Tiffany, have a safe trip. I hope you get to shake “The Hand.” I’m sure the others brought cameras with them. Have fun. Purple Banana Purple Banana

Hello to Krista, Shannon, Boca, Carla, Tammy, Jan, JoAnn, Lindsay, Jayne, Michelle, and the rest, enjoy your day everyone.

Hugs,

Lolita

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #123 on: August 09, 2007, 09:20:54 AM »

MORNING EVERYONE wave
Hey Everyone wave
Kat, I’m sorry, I didn’t get to respond to your pm last night, I only read it this morning. Yay, seven more days and you will be going back to school. No more boring days for you. Purple Banana Purple Banana

Lolita ~ Eh,thats okay I totally understand...been there done that! Laughing .......Yes! I am SOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! and 2 more days until I complete my behaving for a week! YIPPIE!

Rainey ~ wave hey girl!!! how are you?...I'm up and running wheee
Frankie ~ wave hey girl!!! what's up?.....Day 5 of behaving 2 more days until I complete my mission! whoot!
Prissy ~ wave hey girl!!! how are you?
Jerry ~ wave hey! what's up? nice pics!
Glory ~ wave hey girl!!! what's up?
Everyone ~ wave hey!!! what's up?

Not much here just got up! LOL....anyhow today I am going down to my dads for the weekend since I have been home 2 weekends straight and this is my last weekend of my summer SWAEET!!! so yeah,then tomorrow I am going to take my test,hopefully pass it,get my permit,go see the simpsons movie and play poker with my dad sooo I don't know if I am gonna be on friday but friday night I will be!!! Super Happy!!!

Hope everyone has a good day!

Love you lots
Kat Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #124 on: August 09, 2007, 09:52:19 AM »

Hello Kat, Kimmie, Lolita, and the rest...i'd been adding Lynda Carter pics to Photobucket after i read Lolita mention Wonder Woman...

Lolita: That's a unique combination...Andy Griffith and Wonder Woman. I used to watch the live action WONDER WOMAN on the weekends, they were in reruns. They aired i think Saturday afternoons around 3:30 on the local FOX station...right after the reruns of PRIVATE BENJAMIN...Lynda Carter, an image of her i'll never forget, her Maybelline Lipstick commercials. She'd pop up from a pond...naked from her shoulders up to the top of her brunette hair...with a row of lipstick around her. I do not know the importance of that kind of commercial since men don't wear lipstick...at least i don't think they do? So much has changed...i blame Boy George and Ru Paul...freaks like that. Anyway, i suppose since Lynda Carter was and still is a sexy hottie, that the producers of the commercials felt "well, heck, boys and men no doubt watch WONDER WOMAN...let's just have TV commercials of her in a pond in an alluring way...give the men something to connect with during a commercial aimed at women...". That's my theory.

Here's a glimpse of Lynda in the great Maybelline lipstick commercials...

Fast-forward almost 30 years and here is what she looks like today...this first picture is from a premiere of Pirates of the Carribean...Lynda was born in 1951 so she isn't as old as some may think. WONDER WOMAN ran on TV from 1975-1979. So, doing the math, Lynda was 24 when the show hit the airwaves.

Two more recent pics...

Is it hot in the OCD cottage or is it just me?

Okay...i'm gonna head off and watch my SUPERFRIENDS dvd...hey, Wonder Woman is on that...how ironic bigsmile

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #125 on: August 09, 2007, 09:53:54 AM »

Hey Jerry  wave ....have fun watching the DVD! lol

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #126 on: August 09, 2007, 10:05:04 AM »

wave

I am still    I have a batch of brownies in the oven (Lewis cannot drive without fuel  Laughing ) and I am taking a minute to check in.

I gave Jack a bath this morning - boy was that an experience  lmao I think I was wetter than he was at the end - but it's so hot, that I didn't mind. Our friend should be here soon to pick him up - she lives out at the lake, but had doctors' appointments in town this morning, so she said she would just come by to get him - it is going to be sad to see him go.

Carla - so glad to hear that all of your doctor visits turned out well.

Kimmy - will you still be able to check in from college? I bet you will be really busy - try to keep in touch, though  Huggles

lolita - you are planning to have a party without all of the travelers?!?!?! That is O.K., though - there hasn't been a party here in a while - we once had them almost every night.

AC - what do you think about the Bionic Woman series coming back this fall? I loved the old one - going to try the new one to see if it is any good.

Lorraine - I've never gone overboard about Clay - at least I don't think so  Paranoid This may be the one and only time I go to more than one concert in a Tour (and it is only because Lewis asked what I wanted for our Anniversary, and I said to see Clay again). With all of the wonderful clack, there is really no need for me to spend all of our money on concerts - I just wish that for once we could all end up at the same concert - I think everyone going to NC came close - I wonder how many members are going there?!

Hello to everybody I did not mention - I will check in at least once more this afternoon - hope everybody is having some fun today. 

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #127 on: August 09, 2007, 10:08:26 AM »

Hey Frankie wave Still behaving Wink

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #128 on: August 09, 2007, 11:15:32 AM »

Good to see that there are still some people around.  Laughing I hope everyone has a great time this weekend. Be safe traveling.  Smile
I am super busy today and tomorrow at work.

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #129 on: August 09, 2007, 11:17:07 AM »

Hey Kristia wave

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #130 on: August 09, 2007, 11:31:23 AM »

Lolita,

Maybe we will have to have a party. What time does the bar  open? What have you been up to?  I can"t settle down to anything, just
       keep thinking about next weeks concert.  My friend and I went to Walmart this morning---had a pedicure and shopped.  Then we went for
       coffee and caught up on the latest newes as she has been away for a while. Now I have to clean out the kitties box.  Hugs,  Betty

Kat,    What are you doing? Better behave because Lolita is back on the job.   Huggies,   Betty
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #131 on: August 09, 2007, 11:34:33 AM »

Kat,    What are you doing? Better behave because Lolita is back on the job.   Huggies,   Betty
Betty ~ Not much sitting here behaving and studying for my permit's test like a GOOD Lil Girl I am Wink Angel hehehehe......What you up too? Love ya,Kat

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #132 on: August 09, 2007, 12:12:51 PM »

Betty, I have been spending a couple of hours a day helping my friend’s mom pack…I guess they are moving sooner than I expected. Anyway, try not to use all your energy getting excited of your coming concert, otherwise you won’t have enough to scream, “I love you Clay,” during the concert.  Laughing Wink Here’s to you  and to the gals who are on their way to see Clay. BTW, make sure that Clay sees your pedicure. Have fun cleaning your kitty box.  Laughing More drinks Super Happy!!! and some food. Now, let's keep this thread alive. Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana

AC, where are you? I love those photos of Linda you posted. She is always been a good-looking woman. I saved a couple for later use. bigsmile Oh, I remember so well the Maybelene commercial…I guess if guys like seeing the sexy commercial, they might purchase lipsticks for their wives or girlfriends. BTW, Betty and I are having a party…join us. BTW, I also used to watch "The Bionic Woman." I love Lindsay Wagner to this day. bigsmile

Kat, you are welcome to all the food but keep your hands off the drinks…you are under age. Naughty I know AC doesn’t drink, so he and you can share the food. Laughing

Good afternoon to Lorraine, Linda, Tammy and everyone else around. wave wave

Hugs,

Lolita

says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #133 on: August 09, 2007, 12:16:23 PM »

Kat, you are welcome to all the food but keep your hands off the drinks…you are under age. Naughty I know AC doesn’t drink, so he and you can share the food. Laughing

Lolita ~ haha! Oh come on not just one tiny sip? Paranoid I behave the rest of the day which im supposed too! Laughing Laughing haha Swaeet I love food! Thanks! How are you?

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #134 on: August 09, 2007, 12:34:38 PM »

Kat, nope, not even a tiny sips... Naughty I don't want Woody to use my own paddle on me. Laughing Laughing You're doing great with your promise...keep it up.

Frankie, if you're still around, you are welcome to join us. If not, have a safe trip and advance happy anniversary to you and Lewis.

Hello Krista and Lindsay  wave

says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #135 on: August 09, 2007, 12:40:02 PM »

Kat, nope, not even a tiny sips... Naughty I don't want Woody to use my own paddle on me. Laughing Laughing You're doing great with your promise...keep it up.
Lolita ~ HAHAHAHA! Okay then I can have Soda Pop then????  Wink Paranoid ....I know I am....Next week is ALLLLLLLLLLLL MISBEHAVING NEXT WEEK!!!!.

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #136 on: August 09, 2007, 12:48:20 PM »

wave Hello from Philly!

I've added US Airways to my Do Not Fly list. Laughing My flight to Raleigh this afternoon was canceled and the next available direct flight isn't until 7:30 tomorrow morning. Sadly, there is someone who is in worse shape that I am. She's been trying to get home to Oregon since yesterday and her flight doesn't leave until LATE tomorrow. Needless to say, US Airways is on her list as well.

I can't complain too much, I guess. At least I have my laptop and a place to stay. I'll be wearing the same clothes tomorrow, though. Ick! They told me my luggage would actually make it to Raleigh this evening.

I'll be around later.

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #137 on: August 09, 2007, 12:48:42 PM »

Kat, you can have all the soda pop that you want. Next week OCD won’t know what hit them. Laughing Laughing Laughing I’m having a party to keep this thread lively while some are on their way to be Clayed, and no one is here but you and me.  Laughing I should go get some washing done…tonight I have to do some ironing. I’m so not looking forward to it.

says nice things behind
                                        your back.

ILClaymate
« Reply #138 on: August 09, 2007, 12:54:46 PM »

Oh man, Linds!  That just stinks.  I'm at the Indy airport now waiting on my flight.  All the flights to NYC and Philly are really delayed here.  I hope you don't have any problems flying out in the morning.  See you TOMORROW!  wheee
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #139 on: August 09, 2007, 12:58:54 PM »

Kat, you can have all the soda pop that you want. Next week OCD won’t know what hit them. Laughing Laughing Laughing I’m having a party to keep this thread lively while some are on their way to be Clayed, and no one is here but you and me.  Laughing I should go get some washing done…tonight I have to do some ironing. I’m so not looking forward to it.
Lolita ~ SWAEET!!!!!!!!!!....hahaha yup I amm gonna be soo hyper and so misbehaving y'all can't catch me! Laugh hahaha...SWAEET!!!!!! PARTY!!!!...PARTY HARDY!!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! !!!

Hey Clandy Hey Lindsay wave

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx